[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

I'm seeing 'Tune in for Love' gifs circulating on my Twitter TL, I really want to watch the movie but I don't think I can watch KGE being lovey-dovey with another man. Any recommendations on how to get over my fear of seeing KGE or LMH with another partner??? :tears:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

What's up, RCLs??? Feels like ages since Ive been here and just had to comment today because LMH has been too generous, doncha think?

Been a long week.  i thought yesterday was 13th August, ok?? Blardee hell, when I already had 8 days last week. Monday, Tuesday, wednesday, thursday, fryfriday, friday, saturday, sunday, frythursday. Hehh. Ok 9 days.  I was trying to convince my friend on this, she gave me an annoyed eyeroll, so maybe someone here can relate. Maybe HR. Hehhhh.

Had some small wins when I got the last bottle of barley tea (yayyy!) And them bbq chicken, the store even greeted me with TKEM

:heart4:

brb. When i'm done backreading

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Wiggle 3

y'all either this man is about to go on another IG drought or he got reprimanded for not posting for his 19M followers. If this is damage control for being too silent, to the point where it's just so obvious, IT'S TOO LATE, OUR MINDS HAVE CONNECTED THE DOTS. OR is he just thirsty for more KGE-related comments :blink: OR he is so busy that he won't have time to see you know who, so he is lowkey updating her on his whereabouts through IG *insert clown emoji*

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

3 minutes ago, kdfan_incad said:

Yeah, right? The looks....I can't! How can KGE resist this hotness???:lol:

She can’t! That’s why we have this thread heheh....

I have been taking a break due to crazy work schedule, and planning on coming back when there is bigger crumb or announcement. But his hotness just made me come earlier. Can’t help but think about KGE too! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1

RickRoll'D I was busy with my work and bang coz of this dorks post my laptop crashed as soon as I switched to see....

:sweating:

I just ran to come on soompi and update here.....

whts with so many post lately????

looks like a CF shoot or maybe a new project meeting.....

good to see him busy-bee

• Like 8
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 3

1 hour ago, HR. said:

I'm seeing 'Tune in for Love' gifs circulating on my Twitter TL, I really want to watch the movie but I don't think I can watch KGE being lovey-dovey with another man. Any recommendations on how to get over my fear of seeing KGE or LMH with another partner??? :tears:

well, they have an intimate scene and they look great together. LOL Watch canola instead. LOL I watched Tune in for love before I got stuck with LMHxKGE. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Love the new LMO pictures, he is so handsome! :).

Umm whois LMO ..lee min OH? :lol:

Why is he sulking on his 3rd pic? Work day no fun? wanna get back to someone asap :lol:

But if it was work day with that someone then it'd be different expression i think..

giphy.gif

:doggie:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

2 hours ago, HR. said:

TIFL’s fine. I watched this movie recently and I didn’t mind JHI. It’s more on a ‘will it work, won’t it work’ kinda drama and not as infecting as the MinEun/LeeEul virus. 

(I have to switched to the underground site for this because the previous version in Netflix was English dubbed and I know KGE’s voice so well that I can’t forgive Netflix for that. Lol)

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 3

1 hour ago, HR. said:

Siblings 

Kim-Go-Eun-Jung-Hae-In.jpg

Lovers 

c0f99a6e-bf54-11ea-8c85-9f30eae6654e_ima

gafwi6cy8ephy33abkjy_15556.PNG

f63be794-cacf-4a75-963b-5331cf782bb9_43.

I rest my case!

:approves:

1 hour ago, scrawford said:

I had to comeback to soompi because hot dang! LMH is hot!!! 

KGE, you better lock that boy down. 

I second this! 

I’m about to jump ships to OIM :lol:

• LOL 14
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

2 hours ago, HR. said:

If i recall it correctly, they don't share too many scenes together as they were mostly apart and reunited at the end.  The vibe is nothing close to TKEM, for sure. 100% colleagues&goodbuds.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 4

9 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

If i recall it correctly, they don't share too many scenes together as they were mostly apart and reunited at the end.  The vibe is nothing close to TKEM, for sure. 100% colleagues&goodbuds.

I think more of the sibling vibes .....

even jhi parents think they are siblings...

:popcornjackson:

***as u know parents are never wrong so @HR. don’t worry and enjoy the movie....

This dorks back to back post has made us all to come back here again...:o
I was thinking to come back when they hit some big news but it seems he will never let us live Normal

LMH be like “just screw this whole normal RCL “

I am on a roll and will ruin your normal to the core......

:crymeme:

So it’s an sns shoot :D

Back to work after a long vacation with someone special.....

time to earn some bucks and contribute to family life...

• Like 7
  • LOL 6

22 minutes ago, kdfan_incad said:

I understand that the building also houses residential apartment units. So maybe he is looking for a new place to buy? Possibly a love nest/family home (his future family home)? Omo, I'm going on

Hahaha! I like where this is going. Hahaha! Now, where is Go Eun??? 

:allgoodlol:

Ahhh she's busy picking flowers. Her skin is super clear. Amazing how she stays beautiful even without makeup.

• Like 1
  • Love 14