[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

It is easier to sneak out walking than bringing his car over. Maybe be'll be picked up away from the rendezvous (place) :w00t:

1 hour ago, markovingian markov said:

there’s nothing shameful with walk of shame from your girlfriend’s place right? B). It’s just a phrase. Derived from wrinkled shirts/dresses usually. Sometimes it’s ripped. Well, we know how aggressive he is towards our girl :lol::lol:.

Car leaves evidence of parking. Walking is more discreet. Just some knowing glances from security maybe. Hence those wee hours.

Still the phrase persists :D.

of course he wasn’t sleepy

Same line of thoughts here, babe. :w00t:

• Like 12

2 hours ago, markovingian markov said:

Walk of shame since KGE is more comfortable in her own space. Compared to she spends nights at LMH’s place. A considerate boyfriend indeed.

Well.. we never know chingu.. if she stay at his place, she wouldn't be bold to share any evidence in her ig right?? But i agree LMH is a very considerate bf. He will swim across the sea just to make his gf happy..:wub:

2 hours ago, markovingian markov said:

Car leaves evidence of parking. Walking is more discreet. Just some knowing glances from security maybe. Hence those wee hours.

Yeesss... That's the main reason why he is walking and not driving to and from the gf place. It will leave solid evidence since people recognise his car. Cctvs are everywhere.. and about the wee hour, it is to avoid prying eyes. He is LMH after all.. who doesn't recognize him in sk??:lol:

Still the phrase persists :D.

of course he wasn’t sleepy, don’t you think before he leaves, there’s some sort of ‘cherry on top’ session? 

They’re in ‘can’t get enough of you’ phase in their relationship.

Sigh...our shippers’ mind :lol:

Hahaha.. the sparks on his eyes is telling everything..:Twerkdatbutt: and that "cant get enough of you" phrase are throwing me into delululand.. oh my byeontae mind..:rolleyes:

And last one to highlight, one thing i notice when i visit sk, korean people love to walk. Walking in 7-10km is nothing to them. 

:tenor:

Edited my post to avoid any misunderstanding..

Edited by KepohAhjumma
  • Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

24 minutes ago, KepohAhjumma said:

If I'm not mistaken someone share the maps of their place and it's look like not very far away from each other..

There was no map of her place as nobody really knows where kge lives sorry..this have been brought up before ..

I did share a map but it was of IU and YINs place which is not far fr LMH..

And frankly celebs might own more than 1 house i would reckon so we really don't know if some of them live at their reported house or not..

Like @markovingian markov said we should just leave it as it is.. just be happy they even shared a glimpse of their private life w us fans.

• Like 11
  • Wiggle 4

Just now, Miadee said:

There was no map of her place as nobody really knows where kge lives sorry..this have been brought up before ..

Aahh.. my mistake.. sorry about that. Tq for the correction..:approves:

i missed that discussion about no body really knows where she lives. My bad!!:sweatingbullets:

• Like 11

But i cannot w his hat..he usually uses the one that doesnt show the logo (all black) or usually takes a shot of him in his hat not showing us the logo..but i like this new(i presumed) hat of his   :sipsboba:

Isit new anyone seen him w it before? 

• Like 8
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

47 minutes ago, Miadee said:

But i cannot w his hat..he usually uses the one that doesnt show the logo (all black) or usually takes a shot of him in his hat not showing us the logo..but i like this new(i presumed) hat of his   :sipsboba:

Isit new anyone seen him w it before? 

Dropping by to say hello and also share with you what I found re: LMH's hat! 

• Like 10
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, markovingian markov said:

That’s something that we need to leave it as it is darling. Otherwise we will tire ourselves with too many theories. I’m sure he has many tricks under his sleeves on how to be very discreet. He has been under this kind of scrutiny for 14 years. If it were a science subject, he would have acquired PhD degree in that specific matter already :D

Oh indeed! 

And this is so spot on:

"Car leaves evidence of parking. Walking is more discreet. Just some knowing glances from security maybe. Hence those wee hours."

And this I LOVE, because seriously that glow in his eyes and the happiness he's exuding even with his mask on are screaming post make out endorphins to me LOL

"of course he wasn’t sleepy, don’t you think before he leaves, there’s some sort of ‘cherry on top’ session? They’re in ‘can’t get enough of you’ phase in their relationship."

• Like 1
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 5

1 hour ago, MsMagic said:

And this I LOVE, because seriously that glow in his eyes and the happiness he's exuding even with his mask on are screaming post make out endorphins to me LOL

Excuse me.....

They’re 29 and 33. 
We don’t just do making out within these age Babe, we’re not teenagers/young adults anymore. We’re grown ups. We go and cover all bases....first, second, third, and home run :wub:. Or well, direct home run for quickie :D. No one below 21 here right? :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 19
  • Wiggle 2

Excuse me.....

They’re 29 and 33. 
We don’t just do making out within these age Babe, we’re not teenagers/young adults anymore. We’re grown ups. We go and cover all bases....first, second, third, and home run :wub:. Or well, direct home run for quickie :D. No one below 21 here right? :lol:

I hear ya and I agree on all bases...errr...points. :lol: So whose place is this happening you think? My vote goes to KGE's. LOL.

On a similar note, I was watching Song Joong Ki's Guerrilla Date interview the other day (the one where he was already engaged to SHK) and the host asked him if they were spending the weekends together and SJK nonchalantly repied "Well yeah...we're together" (I was getting the impression they moved in together with the way he answered the question).

So it seems like a normal thing for celebrities to cohabit, and therefore, let's support this homerun theories "all the way". Pun intended. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 4

Excuse me.....

They’re 29 and 33. 

You HIT THE NAIL RIGHT ON THE HEAD, DARLING! :gangnamstyle:

Bases and home runs!! :tenor:

No wonder he’s wearing a New York Yankees cap!! :hwaiting:

DIRECT HOME RUN = Quickie!!! :doggie:

AMEN!! 
Seriously though, CMIIW, I think SoKor society is still a bit on the ‘conservative’ side, especially if the couple is Christian / Catholic! Unlike in Japan or PRC! 
Of course, since it’s 2020 (!!!!) - pre-marital sex is not frowned upon but they don’t openly flaunt it either. I find Korean celebrities kinda ‘coy’ when it comes to this issue, although it’s definitely NOT the case in KDramas!! :hwaiting2:

3 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

So whose place is this happening you think? My vote goes to KGE's. LOL.

I AGREE 100%!! Cos it would be more comfy & convenient for her and she can COOK for him!! :2540_meh:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 11

6 hours ago, markovingian markov said:

Excuse me.....

They’re 29 and 33. 

:tenor:

me like under 21 in height and will not be able to do pole dancing but I consider go straightly to 'Red Room of Pain in Parallel World'..:offtospace:

• LOL 8
  • Wiggle 2

7 hours ago, markovingian markov said:

Excuse me.....

They’re 29 and 33. 

*raises hand* Just a year below 21 chingu, but I’ll allow my brain to have these thoughts just for MinEun. Ok bye :ph34r:

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 3

Spoiler

When everyone and everything points to them as a "Perfect Match". The universe has practically laid everything out for them, they literally just have to claim it. I am praying so hard for their happiness. 

• Like 9
  • Love 7

32 minutes ago, HR. said:
  Reveal hidden contents

When everyone and everything points to them as a "Perfect Match". The universe has practically laid everything out for them, they literally just have to claim it. I am praying so hard for their happiness. 

I remember one quote from kdrama Reply 1988:

"another term for 'fate' is 'timing'. In the end, fate and timing dont just happen out of coincidence. They are products of earnest simple choices that make up miraculous moments" 

Lets just keep praying for their happiness till they ready to tell the world about it:wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 8