[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 hour ago, Kdramatic said:

LMH Posted again! At 4:30AM Seoul time... Must be having another one of those late night dates... Hehehehe He looks like he’s walking the same bike past as the July 2 video

https://www.instagram.com/p/CD9kaFtJsBl/?igshid=1e31h2prgxo70

Yea The background sounds like crickets to me as well.

• Like 10

I was just thinking to myself today that LMH it is about time you post something for us shippers cause we are missing mineun lowkey sharing some crumbs..u know like videos of him going somewhere late nights or before sunrise, somewhere quiet, or in the car..signs of how celebs in korea usually dates haha 

:tenor:

And because i just finished watching Faith in 3 days lol

I tried to watch IOKNTBO but i dropped it at ep3..so i decided to watch Faith again and no i still do not like the fantasy part because the ending was a lil meh nor the pairing just because the age gap is too wide and i could finished watching it just because of lmh 

Hmm love the new Hat :approves:

• Like 11
  • LOL 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

18 hours ago, lady artiste said:

ok so this is the reading vivi did for kge, she did reading kge lmh 2 times, the video that share here that the second reading. 

1. KGE-LMH ( 1st reading )

kge and lmh like each other, very interesting that she think he is her soulmate and he think she is the one, but from kge side she stil guard her heart because she dont want hurt anymore and she still in denial that lmh fall for her because perhaps she think she is not his type, vivi said that kge might not wahh in visual like other sk female celebrities but she have a good heart, she always true to her heart may be little naive, kge decide to focus on work while observe lmh.

lmh like kge, he love working with her, and he think that she might the be one but he still asked himself if she really his soulmate, he feel happy that he got the chance to work with kge so he getting to know her better, he dont rushing because he dont want another failed relationship because he have intention to settle down, he dont want another heartbreak, and there are some female celebrities who like lmh and thats what make kge worry, so lmh need to make sure what he want and he must built strong foundation if he want to settle down with kge.

2. KGE - GY

its a platonic relationship between kge and gy, she really happy and excited because she got to work with gy, i think because she is his fans so she feel that way, gy too feel happy to work with kge but for him its all work work work, and he dont want to get involve into love trouble between kge and shk so he put boundaries, the result is its platonic no romantic feeling between them, he will be there for her whenever she need him, he will give his shoulders for her to cry but no love as man and woman, pure just a friends.

actually i love kge and gy chemistry, but even i dont believe in tarot hahaha but i agree with vivi that all i see in kge and gy is a platonic relationship, but i respect whoever ship kge and gy

3. LMH-BS

Both lmh and bs really hurt as the result of their break up, something turn wrong in their relationship, and both feel instead of happy they feel unhappy in their relationship, they tried to save relationship but at the end nothing works, bs feel mad and frustrated why people keep draginn her name into his relationship, both lmh and bs already decide to move on and never look back.

4. KGE - SHK

its a toxic relationship, based on vivi reading i assume kge suffered from verbal abuse by shk, vivi said that kge really hurt and trauma with this relationship shk kinda like to use rough/harsh words toward kge, kge is the only one who tried to save the relationship and in the end she got hurt and tired so thats why she decide to walked out from their relationship, vivi said shk when in relationship with kge feel she is not the one, and he overwhelmed by all the love kge give to him, and he have problem with himself, he stil  figured out what he want in his life, kge really hurt because of this relationship and she need time to heal.

5. KGE-JHI

based on vivi reading on kge and jhi the conclusion is that jhi enter kge life at the wrong time, so kge like jhi but she feel not right, she still healing and she dont want enter another relationship that might not work and hurt her again, so she focus on work, she love working with jhi because they really good working together, eventho she love working with jhi and she might like her at first but she feel not enough like something missing in their off interaction, kge already draw the line no romantic feeling, while jhi fall really hard for her, vivi said there is empress card in jhi for kge, so she said empress have quality kind, respect and appreciate everyone, embrace everyone, listen to what other people said, vivi said that may be for sk standard beauty kge not fit but she can see how beautiful kge is and her inner beauty shinning thats why guy who work with her fall for her, so back to jhi he feel that its a bless to work with kge and he love it since he have to give all he got to match kge talent/acting capability, but jhi can sense that kge put boundary and he confuse why she didnt give response to his sign that he like her, cross in his mind that kge might have bf so thats why she put boundary, he feel sad but he life goes on try to move on.

thats all guys about vivi card reading hahaha i laugh when i saw her card reading kge with almost with everyguy she work with, i guess fans really curious and want to make sure no shadow of past that will bothering lmh kge love hahahahaha

card reading is fun dont take it too seriously, at then end all back to lmh kge destiny, ooh i forgot vivi said kge and lmh have a destiny that connect them.

anyway i want to ask you guys something, ldw and gy send coffee truck right to tkem set for kge, correct me if im wrong but they didn send coffee truck for her during her previous project right ? do you guys think was there ulterior motive from ldw and gy action ? it was pure to support kge ? or my delulu mind told me that ldw gy even yin heard the rumour about lmh getting whipper to kge and its kinda a reminder to lmh that kge have unnie and oppa that care for her so dont mess with their little sister hahahaha, i said this because i remember during happy together to promote tune in love, sae ho told story when ldw and gy asked him to joint them for a drink then they told him that they invited kge too, they said to him to make kge comfortable, sae ho said ldw gy really care and love kge like their own sister

i saw lot post about kge lmh first met at bifan 2015, i got a feeling its all started there, they attract to each other but since their fate never cross on each other so that attraction in sleep mode, buried in the deep of their heart, so when finally fate bring them together for tkem that sleep attraction awaken.

im curious with the first time they met for tkem because kge left deep impression on lmh, he even remember what she wear, i mean usually men dont remember that kinda thing 

Thank you so much for this!!!

• Like 10

Wow...

Somebody got laid and was doing walk of shame very early in the morning :wub:. Look at those shiny and smug eyes :D.

Totally different vibe from the indifferent faces during late outings with friends right? Because this time, his heart was bursting with happiness. What a lovely weekend that you had there :phew:

• Like 3
  • LOL 14
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

20 hours ago, lady artiste said:

ok so this is the reading vivi did for kge, she did reading kge lmh 2 times, the video that share here that the second reading. 

1. KGE-LMH ( 1st reading )

kge and lmh like each other, very interesting that she think he is her soulmate and he think she is the one, but from kge side she stil guard her heart because she dont want hurt anymore and she still in denial that lmh fall for her because perhaps she think she is not his type, vivi said that kge might not wahh in visual like other sk female celebrities but she have a good heart, she always true to her heart may be little naive, kge decide to focus on work while observe lmh.

lmh like kge, he love working with her, and he think that she might the be one but he still asked himself if she really his soulmate, he feel happy that he got the chance to work with kge so he getting to know her better, he dont rushing because he dont want another failed relationship because he have intention to settle down, he dont want another heartbreak, and there are some female celebrities who like lmh and thats what make kge worry, so lmh need to make sure what he want and he must built strong foundation if he want to settle down with kge.

2. KGE - GY

its a platonic relationship between kge and gy, she really happy and excited because she got to work with gy, i think because she is his fans so she feel that way, gy too feel happy to work with kge but for him its all work work work, and he dont want to get involve into love trouble between kge and shk so he put boundaries, the result is its platonic no romantic feeling between them, he will be there for her whenever she need him, he will give his shoulders for her to cry but no love as man and woman, pure just a friends.

actually i love kge and gy chemistry, but even i dont believe in tarot hahaha but i agree with vivi that all i see in kge and gy is a platonic relationship, but i respect whoever ship kge and gy

3. LMH-BS

Both lmh and bs really hurt as the result of their break up, something turn wrong in their relationship, and both feel instead of happy they feel unhappy in their relationship, they tried to save relationship but at the end nothing works, bs feel mad and frustrated why people keep draginn her name into his relationship, both lmh and bs already decide to move on and never look back.

4. KGE - SHK

its a toxic relationship, based on vivi reading i assume kge suffered from verbal abuse by shk, vivi said that kge really hurt and trauma with this relationship shk kinda like to use rough/harsh words toward kge, kge is the only one who tried to save the relationship and in the end she got hurt and tired so thats why she decide to walked out from their relationship, vivi said shk when in relationship with kge feel she is not the one, and he overwhelmed by all the love kge give to him, and he have problem with himself, he stil  figured out what he want in his life, kge really hurt because of this relationship and she need time to heal.

5. KGE-JHI

based on vivi reading on kge and jhi the conclusion is that jhi enter kge life at the wrong time, so kge like jhi but she feel not right, she still healing and she dont want enter another relationship that might not work and hurt her again, so she focus on work, she love working with jhi because they really good working together, eventho she love working with jhi and she might like her at first but she feel not enough like something missing in their off interaction, kge already draw the line no romantic feeling, while jhi fall really hard for her, vivi said there is empress card in jhi for kge, so she said empress have quality kind, respect and appreciate everyone, embrace everyone, listen to what other people said, vivi said that may be for sk standard beauty kge not fit but she can see how beautiful kge is and her inner beauty shinning thats why guy who work with her fall for her, so back to jhi he feel that its a bless to work with kge and he love it since he have to give all he got to match kge talent/acting capability, but jhi can sense that kge put boundary and he confuse why she didnt give response to his sign that he like her, cross in his mind that kge might have bf so thats why she put boundary, he feel sad but he life goes on try to move on.

thats all guys about vivi card reading hahaha i laugh when i saw her card reading kge with almost with everyguy she work with, i guess fans really curious and want to make sure no shadow of past that will bothering lmh kge love hahahahaha

card reading is fun dont take it too seriously, at then end all back to lmh kge destiny, ooh i forgot vivi said kge and lmh have a destiny that connect them.

anyway i want to ask you guys something, ldw and gy send coffee truck right to tkem set for kge, correct me if im wrong but they didn send coffee truck for her during her previous project right ? do you guys think was there ulterior motive from ldw and gy action ? it was pure to support kge ? or my delulu mind told me that ldw gy even yin heard the rumour about lmh getting whipper to kge and its kinda a reminder to lmh that kge have unnie and oppa that care for her so dont mess with their little sister hahahaha, i said this because i remember during happy together to promote tune in love, sae ho told story when ldw and gy asked him to joint them for a drink then they told him that they invited kge too, they said to him to make kge comfortable, sae ho said ldw gy really care and love kge like their own sister

i saw lot post about kge lmh first met at bifan 2015, i got a feeling its all started there, they attract to each other but since their fate never cross on each other so that attraction in sleep mode, buried in the deep of their heart, so when finally fate bring them together for tkem that sleep attraction awaken.

im curious with the first time they met for tkem because kge left deep impression on lmh, he even remember what she wear, i mean usually men dont remember that kinda thing 

thank you, lady artiste for translating! I love the card reading part! LOL I think vivi said they are soulmates too and there's a chance that they can be engaged in the future. I'm not sure if the closed captions are correct. some parts of the video have CC. LOL

It's really easy to fall for KGE. She's just one of a kind! I was curious on the JHI x KGE reading when I saw the card reading video. They have a lot of selfies and video together. JHI is also a gentleman, she knows how to make the heart of a woman flutter and she knows how to take care of them like when he's with Son Yejin. Last week, I saw a video of JHI with Paul Kim together singing and my heart says it's for KGE. It was meant for KGE. :) 

I also think the food truck is a great way of showing that LDW and GY really support KGE. I'm curious if LMH will send a food truck or flowers once they start filming the short film. :) 

I'm just happy that the cards are aligning to what we're seeing. I'm just happy for them. If only I can read cards, I'll do it myself so my heart can be at peace. LOL that's me being crazy sometimes. LOL

Thank you again and stay safe always!

4 hours ago, kdfan_incad said:

Same here, @lady artiste. Thank you for the translation. I've seen the videos but never understood Bahasa so I really appreciate you giving the summary of the readings. 

I believe in fate too, but I also believe that true love happens at the right time. That's all part of fate, anyway. Again, to my point in earlier posts when you want something (or someone) with all your heart, the entire universe will connive to make it happen. 

Yeah, I remember seeing KGE in a picture wearing the same hat but a different color. Another one of those couple things, perhaps? Or another coincidence? Hmmmm.....the coincidences are building up. That's alright, it's still a crumb for us shippers....HAHAHHA! 

Looks like KGE is fond of NY Yankees hat. 

KimGoEun Thailand FC (@KimGoEunTH) | Twitter Kim Go Eun, Korean Celebrities, Korean Actresses, Role Models, Thailand, Hacks, Twitter, Clothes, Style

// billiedonald // Korean Celebrities, Celebs, Kim Go Eun, Lifestyle Trends, I Miss Her, Tumblr Photography, Korean Actresses, Girl Crushes, Korean Girl

Cheese in the trap Cheese In The Trap, Kim Go Eun, Korean Celebrities, Korean Actresses, Kdrama, Baseball Hats, Icons, Baseball Caps, Baseball Hat

I thought so too!!! He's sort of flexing it and he looked like he's up since midnight. His eyes are also different. Same eye expression when KGE's around. That's just me clowning!

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 2

1 hour ago, markovingian markov said:

Wow...

Somebody was getting laid and doing walk of shame very early in the morning :wub:. Look at those shiny and smug eyes :D.

Totally different vibe from the indifferent faces during late outings with friends right? Because this time, his heart is bursting with happiness. What a lovely weekend that you had there :phew:

I also believed this is what happend behind all his early morning post. He is spending night with that someone and having walk of shame the next morning :rickroll:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

3 hours ago, HR. said:

yALL I was confused when I saw this tweet AND THEN I googled '100 days ago from today', lo and behold, 100 days ago was May 8th. SO, what is the significance of May 8th? MAY 8TH was the day he posted the legendary sunset pic, where many speculate that this was the day their relationship leveled up. THIS SUNSET PIC WILL FOLLOW ME EVERYWHERE UNTIL I GET SOME SORT OF CONFIRMATION

gdjfshjdgjhaukfszlnxdfahki:2540_meh:

Is it too much to ask for KGE to update as well today? If she update, i will be goner for sure... Hahaha:byebye2:

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Wiggle 2

4 hours ago, markovingian markov said:

Wow...

Somebody was getting laid and doing walk of shame very early in the morning :wub:. Look at those shiny and smug eyes :D.

Totally different vibe from the indifferent faces during late outings with friends right? Because this time, his heart was bursting with happiness. What a lovely weekend that you had there :phew:

Avoiding walk of shame actually, thus, the VERY VERY early morning walk. 

Same deduction for July 2 post. :) ended the weekend (100th day)  rendezvous at wee hours from the previous night  :)

To add to other's previous post, his eyes looks wide awake. He didn't look like he just woke up. Haha he seems to be just about to end his day/night Haha 

• Like 5
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

22 hours ago, lady artiste said:

4. KGE - SHK

Thank you @lady artiste for taking time translating viv reading for this forum..

I love Vivi tarot because i like her style of reading. Its sharp and straight to the point. She is definitely one of the best tarot reader so far on YT, imo. I've watched all her videos except for KGE-SHK and i was shocked ...their relationship was toxic for her? Reallyy?? How dare he hurt my babygirl!!!  Ok i'll go run and watch a.s.a.p...

I don't believe in tarot readings but if it's for fun, why not. It feds my delulu heart and makes me happy. By the end of the day, LMH-KGE fate lies in their own hands. As a shipper i'll always pray for the best for both of them..  :glee:

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

Not sure if anyone here is an avid viewer of Running Man, but I think many of us knew Kim Yong Ji was on the show last week, and the snippet of TKEM that they showed also had KGE in it. This week's episode of Running Man, LMH's co-star from City Hunter was a guest and he had briefly mentioned LMH and they even showed the poster for City Hunter. Two consecutive episodes of Running Man briefly showing KGE and LMH? I mean it was probably unintentional on the end of the editor but as a delulu shipper, I am taking this as a sign from the universe. I swear when I see them together again on the same project, I might just have a heart attack

• Like 13
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 3

EVENT alert: Are you missing Lee Min Ho? why don't you join us for an event where we are featuring one of his earlier dramas -- faith! we will be having a re-watch party where we watch 2 episodes a week and comment. please tag chingus who may be interested. we are hoping to gather a small group of at least 5 - 10 regular chingus who would be happy to re-watch as a group. if you have the time, please do join us.. :kiss_wink:

to learn more about the event

to go to the event on faith thread

• Like 8

Lets wait for the Twitterians to do their job! Meanwhile, my amateur sleuth skills tells me that there is no way LMH in his pre-KGE life will be taking walks/cycling whatsoever, and definitely not in those hours of the day. RIGHT?

To be honest, I cannot find a good explanation why he will be up and about in that hour presumably walking/cycling. WHY? I mean, even if they are dating, is it reasonable to be dating outside in the wee hours of the morning? Why not just stay home? They enjoy the thrill of being out in public yet trying to be discreet?

There is no reason to take the walk of shame, right? He can just drive home from her car park...no? Or just stay and sleep in?

Celebrities' lifestyle is just so unusual... hahahaha

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Wiggle 3

26 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

There is no reason to take the walk of shame, right? He can just drive home from her car park...no? Or just stay and sleep in?

Celebrities' lifestyle is just so unusual... hahahaha

Weekend is over, hence the walk of shame. He did spend 2 nights with her already. No worries about that though, soon he will have some space in KGE’s walking closet. They will move in together :D. Walk of shame since KGE is more comfortable in her own space. Compared to she spends nights at LMH’s place. A considerate boyfriend indeed.

there’s nothing shameful with walk of shame from your girlfriend’s place right? B). It’s just a phrase. Derived from wrinkled shirts/dresses usually. Sometimes it’s ripped. Well, we know how aggressive he is towards our girl :lol::lol:.

Car leaves evidence of parking. Walking is more discreet. Just some knowing glances from security maybe. Hence those wee hours.

1 hour ago, Senseandstyle said:

Avoiding walk of shame actually, thus, the VERY VERY early morning walk. 

Still the phrase persists :D.

of course he wasn’t sleepy, don’t you think before he leaves, there’s some sort of ‘cherry on top’ session? 

They’re in ‘can’t get enough of you’ phase in their relationship.

Sigh...our shippers’ mind :lol:

• Like 7
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 5
  • Wiggle 6

40 minutes ago, markovingian markov said:

Car leaves evidence of parking. Walking is more discreet. Just some knowing glances from security maybe. Hence those wee hours.

Hahaha, but where is he walking to? He cannot be walking all the way home, can he? Walking to his car where he has parked discreetly away from her apartment? I guess at times like this, he wished he is just a common guy who can date commonly.. B)

• Like 14

1 minute ago, AquariusMY said:

Hahaha, but where is he walking to? He cannot be walking all the way home, can he? Walking to his car where he has parked discreetly away from her apartment? I guess at times like this, he wished he is just a common guy who can date commonly.. B)

That’s something that we need to leave it as it is darling. Otherwise we will tire ourselves with too many theories. I’m sure he has many tricks under his sleeves on how to be very discreet. He has been under this kind of scrutiny for 14 years. If it were a science subject, he would have acquired PhD degree in that specific matter already :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 14