[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

10 hours ago, Senseandstyle said:

@HR. looking back at old BTS, we see those differently now. We see the real context behind all the subtle actions between them. 

also, may i add, someone pointed out on twitter that Prince Harry issued the same statement/warning to the media PRIOR to his engagement to Megan Markle. Woot! 

Oh indeed! Since it's dry season, I've been back-reading all of your posts here since Page 1 (I'm already on page 311 :sweatingbullets: fighting!) and one of my most recent obsession is this black and white slow-mo'd beheading kiss where LMH kept his eyes open to see if KGE liked his lip-locking maneuver. I can't even :wub:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBAa0gyAy_s/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

22 hours ago, Senseandstyle said:

Yes she is here @ladylia257 :)

Hello!

Hi everyone, I hope you're all still happily shipping MinEun couple. 

I was really active here when this thread just started, but now I'm around more often in twitter @ladylia257

I heard some people here enjoy my fics. Thank you so much for reading them, I enjoy writing them as well. 

In this pandemic, MinEun save me from feeling down. Don't be ashamed of shipping and fangirling. When you do those, you're taking care of your mental health. After all, this is entertainment for us, right? 

Keep loving MinEun and sharing your thoughts here. My friends will let me know if you mention me and I'll drop by again. Have happy 2 last weeks of August! 

• Like 9
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 2

On 7/3/2020 at 1:50 AM, jmonickie said:

I don't know if anyone is interested but I want to share here anyway since its a shipper thread :D

Way back in MAY when I started shipping LMG & KGE I wanted to make sure that there is something between the two of them so what I did to find out is read Tarot cards. I usually do this just to check the energy and to figure out if i'm just being overwhelmed by watching TKEM HAHAHA (Which I am obsessed with)

NOTE: I've shipped people before (Rob Pattinson & Kristen Stewart - AND THEY DID DATE! And I've shipped them way before they were caught and when it was only crumbs so I have a good track record when it comes to shipping! HAHA)

BUT I never shipped any KDrama Actors before! I watch a lot of KDramas I love the chemistry in almost all the shows I've watched but never seen something as good and as genuine as Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun to the point that I'm sure there is something there.

So back to my TAROT reading :w00t:  this was a month ago I think. I remember asking the cards "What is LMH feeling for KGE?" and surprisingly the 2 of cups came up for him. For anyone who doesn't know anything about tarot, if you're someone asking about love and relationship or someone's feelings about you you'd want the 2 of cups as a result. It means that the person wants a deep commitment with you, there is physical and deep connection that leaves you giddy (which we can see is very LMH right now!). I was not worried about him he was pretty obvious regarding his feelings.

The challenge was KGE, when I asked her feelings towards LMH it was all sword cards which means that she was in her head (she's thinking a lot, maybe she's worried?). A lot of things are worrying her in regards to her feelings or the relationship (I'm guessing its because LMH have a lot of obsessive fans, KGE is a strong individual but even an independent woman can be worried when it comes to entering a high profile relationship). She knows that she needs to make a decision but she doesn't want to. I remember it was 2 of swords, 2 of pentacles. So, she was delaying making a decision. 

When I was reading the cards, I was actually worried about her and I kept on thinking I hope she gets through it. I hope she puts her happiness first. And that the challenge for her is to get out of her head.

That's the reason why I think LMH is being the brave one. I think also, someone mentioned it in this forum regarding the PR for this relationship. They were doing it gradually and LMH was the one leading it which is an AMAZING Act from him. If I was KGE I'd cry and fall in love with him too! I feel like it is Lee Min Ho's way to convince her that everything will be fine, he'll protect her, and they'll work through it together. He's saying that he is serious about this, and he's putting all in the line for this to work. 

THAT WAS THE CARDS THEN..(A month ago at least)

AND THEN NOW after GGONE's BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION I asked the cards again "WHAT IS THE GENERAL ENERGY BETWEEN THIS TWO?" (I was shuffling while listening to Dancing Universe of course!)

The 3 of pentacles pop out while shuffling! Which makes me sooo happy! WHY? If you google 3 of pentacles for a love relationship it means that 2 people are working together towards a common cause. They are embarking on a new journey together, they are planning on long term goals together, building something together and they will be a good team! Remember how I said prior that she's in her head about this relationship, I think KGE finally made the decision. She saw that he was serious with this so she decided to take the leap of faith. :heart:

Now take it as a grain of salt! I know that tarot reading is not for everyone, but I'm just sharing it here since we're all rooting for them!!! :wub:

Thank you for sharing your insight! I just started reading the posts here LOL I hope to read more readings from you! 

• Like 15

On 7/4/2020 at 7:11 AM, YaMomsChestHair! said:

Apologies for cutting your masterpiece of a post...

The BTS of that kiss needs a whole thesis, senior seminar, PH.D, Master's, final project, level analysis by ITSELF. For those blessed enough to see it before it was removed from the youtubes, it was a Whole. Damn. Mess. in the best way...

He not only tackled her, nonononono, that was just take one y'all...the take of the final kiss in the aired version kept going...KGE started to lay back on the bed and he just followed along like the good boy that he is. He is still kissing her, homegirl did not know what to do with her hands, you hear the sound of the kiss and then right after This. Man. (Help me Lord...) brings his leg up onto the bed to be fully on top of her, when the director panicked and said...

He yelled cut twice, in such a panicked tone, like, "CHILDREN! There is NO room for Jesus in this arrangement!"

Had to pause the damn video, because I was wheezing from laughter...

BUT, what took the cake, the whole bakery even, was LMH's reaction after KGE busted out laughing. He is still hovering over her for several seconds after, like he did not know where he was, what just happened, was this still earth, nothing. Then you hear him saying something after he stops, in this raspy voice and he sounds SO annoyed that someone stopped them. Like, "Can't you see I'm busy here with my Queen??" I lost my crap laughing, all over again. 

SIR. 

Did you think this was TVN? What else were you planning on doing if you had not been interrupted?

KGE, My Lady Love.

What else were you going to allow homie? You started this! Who told you to lay down?? 

Additionally, there were various priceless reactions to this footage from:

The faint of heart...

The Not-So Faint of Heart...

Those who love the Lord...

The ones who turned into Shippers right then and there...

The Newbie Shippers...

The Established Shippers...

The Hard-Core Shippers...

and The Director...

I'm sorryyyyy! I just read this today and to whoever wrote this, you are sooooooo hilarioussssssss! I *heart* youuuuu!!!! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

A few weeks ago, I told myself that I won't get too invested into fan fics bc I don't want to further damage my emotions LOL. I've tried to constrain myself only within Wattpad fan fics, but today, I was very tempted to read fan fics by @/misskaahaani bc I keep seeing positive tweets about her writting. The fan fic that compelled me the most was "The Pregnancy Chronicles". This whole series is enough content to satisfy me as if it is TKEM S2. Y'all have no idea how much I wish it were all true. Reading her fan fics just made me ship MinEun even more. I really trying to tell myself that I don't want any announcements yet, but fan fics are really bringing my hopes up so much more bc all these writers are just able to capture their LeeEul and MinEun characters so well, IT SEEMS SO REAL. Reading Kaahaani fan fics legit make me feel so kilig, I honestly feel like my cheeks will burst bc I keep smiling, idk how LMH was able to keep his cheeks from bursting. Until any more crumbs or announcement is made, I will be reading more Kaahaani fan fics and dig a deeper hole to bury myself in if things go south. 

• Like 12
  • Love 4

On 8/14/2020 at 3:24 AM, HR. said:

A few weeks ago, I told myself that I won't get too invested into fan fics bc I don't want to further damage my emotions LOL. I've tried to constrain myself only within Wattpad fan fics, but today, I was very tempted to read fan fics by @/misskaahaani bc I keep seeing positive tweets about her writting. The fan fic that compelled me the most was "The Pregnancy Chronicles". This whole series is enough content to satisfy me as if it is TKEM S2. Y'all have no idea how much I wish it were all true. Reading her fan fics just made me ship MinEun even more. I really trying to tell myself that I don't want any announcements yet, but fan fics are really bringing my hopes up so much more bc all these writers are just able to capture their LeeEul and MinEun characters so well, IT SEEMS SO REAL. Reading Kaahaani fan fics legit make me feel so kilig, I honestly feel like my cheeks will burst bc I keep smiling, idk how LMH was able to keep his cheeks from bursting. Until any more crumbs or announcement is made, I will be reading more Kaahaani fan fics and dig a deeper hole to bury myself in if things go south. 

@HR. You are not alone. I am in the same situation as you. I live each day satisfying my MinEun drought by reading fan fictions and eagerly waiting for more. All the ones by @/misskaahaani are so realistic that indeed it seemed like watching TKEM S2 on married life of the royal couple. In fact, all those from Corea Stories are just phenomenal. You can also read more from other good fan fiction writers in streethuntcafe, for all compiled MinEun fictions. Reading them made everything so real. I can totally picture every single scene happening in real life, bringing me further down to the bottom of this ship, which i have to say I AM NOT DELUSIONAL because everything is true, will be true!!!

These fan fictions help us to put their relationship into perspective, as we will never know the details of how the real LMH-KGE got together, their hopes and fears, their dates, etc. Am looking forward to more fictions of them getting married!

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

thiss what i been waiting forrrr:gangnamstyle:

14 hours ago, ladylia257 said:

Hello!

Hi everyone, I hope you're all still happily shipping MinEun couple. 

I was really active here when this thread just started, but now I'm around more often in twitter @ladylia257

I heard some people here enjoy my fics. Thank you so much for reading them, I enjoy writing them as well. 

In this pandemic, MinEun save me from feeling down. Don't be ashamed of shipping and fangirling. When you do those, you're taking care of your mental health. After all, this is entertainment for us, right? 

Keep loving MinEun and sharing your thoughts here. My friends will let me know if you mention me and I'll drop by again. Have happy 2 last weeks of August! 

@ladylia257 I am a fan of ur fanficccc!! thanks you make my days better in this pandemic >< i read them on street hunt cafe hope you post more huaaa:cries:

• Like 12

On 8/14/2020 at 3:24 AM, HR. said:

Until any more crumbs or announcement is made, I will be reading more Kaahaani fan fics and dig a deeper hole to bury myself in if things go south.

This....is awesome :D

I mean for every scene I can imagine exactly how it should play out in small screen and laugh my derrière off, :lol:. My imagination is very detailed to their micro expression. Sigh...we’re so whipped by them alright. We’re so deeply in love with Mineun and their LeeUl alter ego.

EfV3DUrUEAIgbD9?format=jpg&name=900x900

By the way, does anyone feel this photo is odd? I believe there’s a version of this photo where there were just Mineun there. Because as you can see, Grandma position is off. If it’s intentional from beginning, their position should be more balanced in the middle of the sofa. 

Someone edited that part of the BTS and robbed us their ‘official’ pic (well that hand position of LMH is a claiming territory gesture) :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 10

Ladies, just wanting a little more clarity on the recent update relating to MYM engaging a law firm to monitor and take legal actions on malicious news pertaining to LMH. I read some feedback that this could be a step taken to pave the way for our couple in ensuring no one can maliciously spread ugly rumors about them in the event they make their relationship official.  (And it seems this was what Prince Harry did too before they announced their marriage?). Well, may I understand why/how this legality will extend to cover KGE as well? Don't get me wrong, I am beyond excited thinking that this is a very noble step by MYM/LMH in planning for the future. I just don't quite understand how it works, hope someone can clarify. 

By the way, all that were done by LMH thus far has far exceeded our expectation and really deserves a lot of respect. If truly all these are indeed calculated steps (posting of her/their pics on IG, video by Han River on her birthday, legal actions, etc) to pave the way for their future and to protect our Queen, i can only say 'Wow!'. LMH is THE MAN!

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 6
  • Wiggle 4

Hi @AquariusMY i strongly believe that while it is a legal matter, the statement of the law firm is more on a wise PR strategy.  We leave the ugly and dirty works to the lawfirm while MYM stays  friendly with fans and shippers alike. 

It is mind conditioning. Managing the unknown. I believe it it NOT really about taking legal battle (unless something gets out of control) but PREVENTING any possible ugly uproar. It's all about managing the public perception. 

Since MYM = LMH, as long as the agency stays quiet, it will be win-win for both LMH (and KGE. )

On 8/14/2020 at 8:47 AM, markovingian markov said:

By the way, does anyone feel this photo is odd? I believe there’s a version of this photo where there were just Mineun there. Because as you can see, Grandma position is off. If it’s intentional from beginning, their position should be more balanced in the middle of the sofa. 

Someone edited that part of the BTS and robbed us their ‘official’ pic (well that hand position of LMH is a claiming territory gesture) :rolleyes:

Good observation. You are right! Makes a lot of sense! 

• Like 12

@AquariusMY  Or this step could also apply to those who individuals pretending to be LMH and DMing fans? I see the grave comments on IG, reported most of it, too.  IG’s not keen with this because there were comments that were malicious and deliberate harassment but will not take down the comments or posts because ‘it doesn’t violate their community standards’ which is very concerning if that is their standard. 

I never thought I’ll ever see Harry and Megan’s name on this thread. And I don’t even want to compare them with our Royal couple. Don’t get me wrong, I used to like Harry but everything he does post-Megan is something questionable. It’s not sound, healthy and heroic. But that is my opinion so I don’t mind others who supports them. 

@HR. yay! No one can doubt that Lee Min Ho is indeed The King. Hoping for a rain of crumbs to drop soon. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

15 hours ago, kdfan_incad said:

Here's a beautiful thread about KGE, mostly.

https://twitter.com/AnxiusIntrovert/status/1293626304755982336

Here's a quote from the thread:

In spite of being bullied and cornered she refuses to get boxed by haters to their standards. She is brave & doesn’t hesitate in doing what she loves just becox of society’s disapproval. Her boyfriend is actor Lee Min Ho. Yes. Another reason to hate her....God bless you...

My mom always says: Don't just be optimistic. Claim it! :happy2::glee:

Reminds me of what LG said to JTE : "But when courage is needed, she becomes a warrior." I think when KES wrote that line, she really meant KGE.

• Like 3
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 2

Gals check out this video i dunno

if u have seen it before but there is so much to learn about our gal kge she has opened so much about her in this interview and it’s so heart warming.....

she used to work at a noodle place before and do model also

• Like 3
  • Love 9