[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Have you guys seen on Twitter how Kim Demi and Kim Bum are already commenting on each other's IG (of course because they're about to film the new drama with LDW)? Conspiracy theory : they've already met prior to the script reading because you know, LMH and KGE ;)

3 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

Not sure if I am alone here to think this - I really felt he appeared rather 'lonely' and 'disinterested' in his recent IG post in that luxurious private cinema. This 'serious' side of him makes me wonder what was on his mind. Hopefully we are all correct in deducing that he is probably missing KGE and texting her on his phone. I do hope they are developing well in their relationship. I need more crumbs to ease my racing heart, so that we can be comforted that they are indeed dating!

Not a morsel of doubt that they are already dating. I am with Team Confident :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 9

2016 Goblin press conference. To me she fall for Gong Yoo while in Canada. Whether GY feel the same its still a mystery for shipper. To me they did and on secret relationship for months. After 4 yrs, the bts and many fancam turn up, if i still their shipper, i will continue the fandom with them. Well indeed no news is a bad news for gykge shipper for that past 4 yrs. 

giphy.gif

2020 TKEM press conference. This is our life right now, fandom between the two. Compare to Goblin lacking bts 4yrs ago, we found many evidence in bts and their interaction onscreen and off screen in TKEM. The difference now we watching LMH fall for KGE first. She's on her straight face, trying her best to look less suspicious (well it didnt work in few action of hers) or maybe she wasnt sure about her feeling at this moment. Dating a famous and handsome man is not easy, if she had that with GY before and feel the same pressure, she will think a lot about dating. We need to remember she need to against millions of oim this time, to me thats scary. The thought of them dating without confirming and it ended silently will be devastating. 

giphy.gif

Spoiler

As what happened to Binjin couple, the article of them or agency denying dating rumors comes after movie The Negotiation. Then fans found them groceries shopping in USA before the CLOY production and until now both agency silence about the rumors. So my conclusion is, agency denying or confirming dating is not 100% true unless is about work, marriage and divorce. So i prefer a wedding news!! hahaha

Being the 3rd party in people love story who dont know me and they dont give RickRoll'D to me is crazy fandom hahaha

I need new life eeerrr....:isannoyed:

1 hour ago, AquariusMY said:

Not sure if I am alone here to think this - I really felt he appeared rather 'lonely' and 'disinterested' in his recent IG post in that luxurious private cinema. This 'serious' side of him makes me wonder what was on his mind. Hopefully we are all correct in deducing that he is probably missing KGE and texting her on his phone. I do hope they are developing well in their relationship. I need more crumbs to ease my racing heart, so that we can be comforted that they are indeed dating!

By the way to Minoz, what does LMH actually do in between drama/films? Yes there will be CFs here and there, but really does he just spend his days relax and enjoying the fruits of his labour while waiting to start the next one? 

Neehhhh his an actor, he act very well on those photo. I bet his goofing around while he pose sitting like that while someone took a photo of him. He pose that for Kge to see or maybe for millions lovely minoz who understand him for years and missing him onscreen.

Im not a minoz, too old for that, but i do lurk around LMH soompi thread, and i could tell you normally he will be very busy with CF, interview and fan meeting after drama, but due to covid, this aint happening any sooner. And he love travel outside the country either for break or photo shoot. And u know who else love travelling outside the country? KGE. I bet if no covid around, they will spend their love story outside Korea with ease. :wub:

• Like 10
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, AquariusMY said:

Requoting myself above. Please don't get my message wrong. I am also confident they are dating, just that his IG pic appears a little melancholic. A big shout-out to all of you on Team Confident of this ship!!! 

33 minutes ago, masunni said:

Neehhhh his an actor, he act very well on those photo. I bet his goofing around while he pose sitting like that while someone took a photo of him. He pose that for Kge to see or maybe for millions lovely minoz who understand him for years and missing him onscreen.

I like your analysis. Yes, I am able to imagine him goofing around with his friends. I suppose you are right - he is just putting on an act for the picture, trying to look nonchalant/serious. 

• Like 11

On 8/6/2020 at 5:33 PM, masunni said:

Let me join you! Im in ep 12 of tkem. Crazy, i seriously cannot move on. Im waiting for its ok not to be okay finish this week so i can start new drama, then maybe i could hook at something else and try to forget all this madness. (Somehow i dont think it work either hahaha)

I miss them so much! 

Pssssh watched It's Okay To Not Be Okay last week, it is lovely and along with TKEM is phenomenal and broke into my top 5 fave dramas. While it is great, it is so for COMPLETELY different reasons, the whole tone of it is different but excellent too. It's like an apple to oranges comparison. It's like a darker version of the drama Chocolate, another lovely series. Weirdly, the two dramas I watched after TKEM (Catch the Ghost and IOTNBO) also destroyed my top 5 list after many years. It's now:

1) The King:Eternal Monarch

2) Chicago Typewriter

3) It's Okay to Not Be Okay

4) Catch the Ghost 

5) Live Up To Your Name

6) Scarlet Heart:Ryeo

7) Healer

8) Because This Is My First Life

9) Kill Me, Heal Me 

10) A Gentleman's Dignity (my first drama)

and too many other goodies, but that top 5 is going to take some work to topple. TKEM was destructive in the best way, I will not be getting over it, ever.

• Like 12

On 8/9/2020 at 11:07 PM, HappyVibes said:

@extrodinairey : I have finished countless kdramas after TKEM, its safe to say I have moved on from LeeGul( minus the slowed zoomed beheading and CCTV scenes :P) but not MinEun:wub:. I am with you for KSH-KGE pairing , the angst both brings will be off the charts for sure. More than MLFTS, I loved KSH in Moon Embracing Sun and IOTBNO. The latter is one of emotionally well-written kdrama I have watched so far and they ended beautifully too. Try it if not already.

Me reading your posting...

giphy.gif

DUUUUDE! TKEM is my fave drama ever and a masterpiece in every way (Facts. Check 'Em.) and that will not change, but KSH and KGE would be something. Those two have some of the most genuine crying I have ever seen. The thought of that level of acting paired together just...OhmyGah

tenor.gif?itemid=14511250

Really, it does not hurt that my Lady Love KGE would have chemistry with a lampshade, (I mean look at her, too much fine-ness) but LMH was throwing those heart eyes like butter knives at a Thanksgiving dinner since the episode 2 bts and that's how this ship nabbed me so

Lee. Freaking. Min. Ho.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47q0i375oigltlue47bn

If you need support,

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e473b940edbfe1408536f

• Like 8
  • LOL 7
  • Wiggle 3

On 8/10/2020 at 9:36 PM, DianaMishka said:

In Instagram before, it used to be Yeongie, not baby.  

Instagram: Baby, now be a cheonhajeilhun. 

FB seems more appropriate. 

FB: Yeong, I hope you will become the best gun man in the world. 

Like their cryptic posts this may be a cryptic message as well

Yeong, I hope you will become my best man in the wedding !:eats2:

2022 we wait patiently..Happy pills for my delulu mind for tonight :lol:

• Like 10
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

I have been trying to watch other drama.. i prefer old ones tho.. i am watching Voice now.. i like it but sometimes between each episode, i will go back to watch random episode of TKEM until i saw few of our couple’s scenes and then go back resuming other drama. 

Safe to say, not moving on completely but God knows i am trying.. :ph34r:

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

MYM has started the drill guys.....

malicious comments against LMH has a law suit waiting for them

lmh is checking all the post and comments....

but my thing is LMH x KGE ain’t malicious dudes it’s effing fact......

wht are u doing about that biggggg fact MYM??????

:rickroll:

:notsureifserious:

MYM and there actions......

LOL.....:D

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 3

Hmmm.. I have so many questions.. 

what can be defined as malicious rumors here? Do they happen in Korean forums? I mean, i hardly saw any malicious comments towards LMH in IG or twitter.. but i can see alot given to Ggone.. 

are they gonna chase international account as well? Or only korean? 

Is dating speculation considered a malicious rumor as well? I think not.. do you think so? 

• Like 12

I tried my hardest to move on by continuously watching other dramas to no extent. I’m not successful though. I keep going back to TKEM and I had watched it for 7 times now and it’s only been exactly 2 months since the last episode aired. But I’ll make a few recommendations on list of k-dramas I finished this last two months. 

When Camellia Blooms—I actually had no expectations with this one but it’s really good. Kang Ha Neul deserved that Best Actor award. Sorry PSJ, I love you but I had a difficult time watching Itaewon Class. 

It’s Okay Not To Be Okay—plot will keep you coming for more. It’s not perfect, I also have issues with this drama I posted in the last few days. But it’s one of those dramas that lives up to its hype. (I thought it will make my Top 5, and it was so close). Plus KSH and SYJ’s chemistry is no joke, it is actually what kept me tuned in till the very end.

Dr. Romantic—probably the best

medical k-drama. I’d say in all medical dramas but I have so much love for Hugh Laurie in House, MD. Han Seok Kyu, Yoo Yeon Seok and Seo Hyun Jin owned this drama, hands down. 

Mr. Sunshine—easily entered not just my top 5 but my Top 3. Athough if you’re planning to watch with the intention of moving on from TKEM, you better skip this one for now as it will remind you of The King every episode. My official Top 3 kdramas are now all-written by Kim Eun Seok. 

Search WWW — I can’t believe I didn’t know this drama exist until last month.  It’s filled with Women empowerment, Web business competition, political and social competition and vulnerable adults masked with strong career image that makes their characters so relatable. And I like the love story between Jang Ki Young and Im Soo Jung. It’s normal that you’ll think you’d been in their shoes before or you want to be them sometime. JKY here is so adorable, too, you’ll want to take him home. 

I have a long list of dramas I’ve watched post TKEM but still failed to move on. Some I didn’t even get pass episode 3 and some are just OK that I’d probably forget in the next two months or so. 

———

I have a feeling we’ll get big crumbs from LMH and KGE. I might be delulu but still trust my intuition. 

:Pandabulous:

• Like 12

19 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

what can be defined as malicious rumors here? Do they happen in Korean forums? I mean, i hardly saw any malicious comments towards LMH in IG or twitter.. but i can see alot given to Ggone.. 

Is dating speculation considered a malicious rumor as well? I think not.. do you think so? 

Malicious mean unkind, cruel, nasty.

With lawsuit intended for malicious comments, ours are full with love comments, love forum, love speculation, loving shipper, beautiful edit and awesome fmv is NOT categories as MALICIOUS. Period. 

B)

• Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

15 minutes ago, masunni said:

With lawsuit intended for malicious comments, ours are full with love comments, love forum, love speculation, loving shipper, beautiful edit and awesome fmv is NOT categories as MALICIOUS. Period. 

B)

Exactly. I think the warning is directed towards netizens who spread false and malicious content that demean him. Like that recent blog post from an influencer who claimed LMH sent her the ironman mask. Turned out to be utterly false.

P.S.

I also think this is a protective move for both him and her. For their future. Ahihi.

• Like 8
  • Love 4

53 minutes ago, masunni said:

B)

exactly right?!!! So i dont get why some people in twitter said that this action is intended to shippers and that MYM wants to fire down our ship.. i was like, heee??!!!! I dont see the logic, ah well... 

33 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

P.S.

I also think this is a protective move for both him and her. For their future. Ahihi.

I KNOW RIGHTTTT???!!!! I mean, are they preparing for announcement now?? Has LMH done this kind of legal action against malicious comments before??? Oh my God.. i am so nervous.. it’s like, i want to hear the announcement but i am also not ready.. i dont know how to express thi. hahahahahahahha

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2

2 hours ago, MinGoLove said:

There have been so many abusive comments on his IG calling him a failed actor who couldn’t salvage TKEM. Calling him many other things. And these comments are not isolated, they’re on most pictures he posted. The move of MYM has nothing to do with the ship — it only needs to issue a statement denying any dating rumors if that was the intention.

• Like 12
  • Love 7
  • Wiggle 1

@MinGoLove intended for shippers? Nah, they could have done that as ealry as May or even last July if that’s the intention. @Kaydeelee right? I can’t believe those hate comments in IG. Different accounts, same message. And in Twitter, too. It’s liek they just want to spread hate because Lee Min Ho’s still the ‘King’ of K Ent. Some of them even comparing him to the success of their oppas. :facepalm:

Here, MYM, is this categorize as malicious? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDx4q4nJ5Jv/?igshid=69jzbefs0a8b

No news nor denial but the edited photos of their wedding is enough to fill an entire wedding photobook. 

:issohappy:

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Kaydeelee said:

There have been so many abusive comments on his IG calling him a failed actor who couldn’t salvage TKEM. Calling him many other things. And these comments are not isolated, they’re on most pictures he posted. The move of MYM has nothing to do with the ship — it only needs to issue a statement denying any dating rumors if that was the intention.

whaattt??? I am following him but why cant I see those comments? Are they taken down already?? If not, lemme give them some piece of my fiery ahjumma wrath.. hahahahahahha

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1