[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

6 hours ago, HR. said:

Who nows maybe LMH will be seen picking her up or dropping her off to wherever her filming location will be. Plus, if he really wants to kill us shippers, he will send her a food/coffee truck and spark our investigative minds :phew:

OMG YES PLEASE!!! GOOD IDEA!!!

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 4

Did you all read about the blogger who was in the same university as KGE? She said KGE has been a head turner in uni - something along the lines of KGE having a proportionate body, averagely tall, small face, fair skinned, etc. Well, it confirms what we all know, and that is KGE is a beauty and we also know many of her male co-stars are smitten by her.

Well, well, well, we know LMH cannot hide his feelings for her and more so, he can be a little territorial too, right? If I were LMH, I cannot wait to let the whole world know that I have managed to win the heart of the ice queen. Am sure he is impatiently waiting for the right opportunity to announce. Supposedly he is torn between his wish to announce and his want to protect her as well. Can you imagine his mixed emotions all these while? He is in love, he is happy, he wishes to let the whole world know, he knows he needs to keep her protected, he wants to date her openly, he needs some privacy too, etc. Life is tough, hahaha.

• Like 8
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2

12 hours ago, G0g0Ming0 said:

She took on a new project...

Pretty soon, he will pick a new project with another female lead.

I am not ready... :cries3:

I hope they will confirm that they are dating.

I can't imagine their lips kissing someone else. 

I am sharing this same sentiment with you sis! I can't!! haha they have to confirm first that they're together before we see them paired with another lead! 

Maybe LMH will visit the set of KGE all throughout until she finishes filming?

:notsureifserious:

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

15 hours ago, gwin said:

I didn't finish the show despite my love for KSH, so can you spoil the ending for me?  

Spoiler

Heart-warming and well-wrapped ending. Not sure if you will finish it one day but maybe spoiling the ending won’t taint the entertainment value. It’s a happy ending BTW. Mun Yeong and Sang Tae published their fairy tale together and it’s about their journey and the people they met. The fairy-tale was also really good. And the drama’s ending was emotionally strong without neglecting any of the characters’ storyline. And they finally had to go on a trip as a family. 

One day.

I hope they will screen Hero here in PH. Can’t wait for Ggone’s geisha role. And still waiting for Min Ho’s ‘The Project’ update. Wish it’s a movie, too.  

Question for anyone who can understand hangul, do y’all know why Kantique and other Korean flower shops’ IG has a caption of them always saying ‘I’m sorry’ and ‘It’s a joke’? IG has a terrible translation but I just want to know what they really mean. 

• Like 6

13 hours ago, Katherine mae Neri said:

Whats fhe original caption???

In Instagram before, it used to be Yeongie, not baby.  

Instagram: Baby, now be a cheonhajeilhun. 

FB seems more appropriate. 

FB: Yeong, I hope you will become the best gun man in the world. 

:eats2::hwaiting2:

• Like 9

25 minutes ago, RosesAreRed said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Heart-warming and well-wrapped ending. Not sure if you will finish it one day but maybe spoiling the ending won’t taint the entertainment value. It’s a happy ending BTW. Mun Yeong and Sang Tae published their fairy tale together and it’s about their journey and the people they met. The fairy-tale was also really good. And the drama’s ending was emotionally strong without neglecting any of the characters’ storyline. And they finally had to go on a trip as a family. 

Question for anyone who can understand hangul, do y’all know why Kantique and other Korean flower shops’ IG has a caption of them always saying ‘I’m sorry’ and ‘It’s a joke’? IG has a terrible translation but I just want to know what they really mean. 

Yess.. the translations are funny. There's no 'i'm sorry' in the hangul wording in their captions actually.:lol:

Ps: i only know limited hangul but can read it. Still need dictionary or google translate to know the meaning..

• Like 6
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, RosesAreRed said:

do y’all know why Kantique and other Korean flower shops’ IG has a caption of them always saying ‘I’m sorry’ and ‘It’s a joke’? IG has a terrible translation but I just want to know what they really mean. 

I don't know why IG translator is so so much terrible. But, srly don't trust it. the caption never said I am sorry or it's a joke, all the caption says mostly an information for whom the flower is given to. 

If you want to know the meaning, it's better for you to use papago, not even google translator :mellow:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, graceyco said:

I am sharing this same sentiment with you sis! I can't!! haha they have to confirm first that they're together before we see them paired with another lead! 

Girl, I am having so much trouble moving on.

I don't want to. I heard great things about it's okay it's not okay but I just can't.

:criesariver:

They belong together

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 2

4 hours ago, graceyco said:

2 hours ago, G0g0Ming0 said:

Girl, I am having so much trouble moving on.

I don't want to. I heard great things about it's okay it's not okay but I just can't.

:criesariver:

They belong together

@graceyco @G0g0Ming0 We all share the same sentiments. It feels wrong to watch them in other shows, I refuse to associate them with anyone else but with each other. I cannot even bring myself to watch LMH's older dramas as I do not like the idea of him kissing someone else and not knowing of KGE's existence during those periods of his real life. Yes, I am doomed.

Another reason is I just cannot find the time to watch a new drama. Heard so much about this It's Okay Not To Be Okay, but my weak heart cannot take any more romantic yearning between the leads. And so much time is invested in reading and re-reading old crumbs and fans' comments on the royal couple. Look, despite not having any news, I am lurking here hoping to ease my heart with like-minded people. I am seriously doomed.

Yes, maybe I do need to watch another drama to take my mind off this particular ship....

• Like 9
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

Instagram translate is not our friend.  One of KGE’s captions made it seem like she was pining for a loved one and it ended up being about rice juice.

We of course managed to turn into a sex reference but still 

We = Agentquake

:loolz:

Awww c'mon @AgentQuake don't be :tears: lets

:sipsboba::Twerkdatbutt:

It's wayyy past midnite here  and I'm thinking of bubbletea. I should seek help.

Edited by extrodinairey
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 9

Hello again chingus :lol:

I spent last two weeks managing my RL back to its track, lol. While backreading, i saw some of us gave other kdrama a try in-between our waiting for crumbs.

I did exactly that too, and finally i got one that hooked me up, meaning that it interested me a lot so that i succesfully passed my personal threshold of 3 episodes. Perhaps because the story forced my brain to work hard just like TKEM. I guess some of you had watched it too. The title is Flower of Evil (by TVN). I consider it an excellent piece.

Anyway i also can't wait for Ggone's new project. It means a big possibility that she'll be more active in updating her SNS, which translates as more crumbs B) and i hope the crumbs potentially will include someone, whose presence i expect during her filming, lol.

I really miss those two a lot, but well, shippers be shippers, we could only patiently wait while supporting them.

Before i forgot it, i found this on twitter. Even after hundreds of time replaying the kitchen scene BTS, i admire how they still managed to find something.

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 6

GUYSSSSSS!!! My Minomi keyring got delivered unexpectedly today!!! AHHHHH I AM SO HAPPY RN!!! My mom received the package for me and when I saw the packaging tape say "I (HEART) Minoz" I totally lost it and grabbed the package from my mom and ran to my room!!! 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

As i watch cheese in the trap, i found the hug. I bet Park Hae Jin and Lee Min Ho love her hair, whether is smell wonderful or the hug is sensual, they will turn their head to adore it,

Spoiler

Cheese in the trap.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

THE KING ETERNAL MONARCH

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 4

58 minutes ago, masunni said:

As i watch cheese in the trap, i found the hug. I bet Park Hae Jin and Lee Min Ho love her hair, whether is smell wonderful or the hug is sensual, they will turn their head to adore it,

PHJ said in one interview (way before they worked together in CITT) that KGE is his ideal woman. He said that they weren't introduced or anything like that, he just saw her randomly in a shop and he thought she looked pretty and pure :)

• Like 6
  • Love 8

Ladies, here I am again. Everyday. These two are always on my mind, well more so that LMH is always on my mind. I cannot call myself a Minoz, as he only successfully caught my interest in TKEM as Lee Gon. But he is just so fine looking, and he is the best in portraying a King. I have been eading so many fan fictions of Lee Gon & JTE, and it makes me really like the character of Lee Gon. I really wish that LMH in real life is also as loving, goofy and attentive to KGE, as Lee Gon is to JTE.

Not sure if I am alone here to think this - I really felt he appeared rather 'lonely' and 'disinterested' in his recent IG post in that luxurious private cinema. This 'serious' side of him makes me wonder what was on his mind. Hopefully we are all correct in deducing that he is probably missing KGE and texting her on his phone. I do hope they are developing well in their relationship. I need more crumbs to ease my racing heart, so that we can be comforted that they are indeed dating!

By the way to Minoz, what does LMH actually do in between drama/films? Yes there will be CFs here and there, but really does he just spend his days relax and enjoying the fruits of his labour while waiting to start the next one? 

• Like 9
  • Love 7