[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

47 minutes ago, KGE fan 1217 said:

Real-life lovers are not in the same project usually, so it's ok

I'd be this

:sweating:

if the have another project together.

What's the stats of RL couple having multiple onscreen project together.  Ehem. I used onscreen hehh ehehhhh

• Like 8

@masunni @HappyVibes Funny to read comments relating to hot-blooded LMH in real life. He is truly a fine, grown man, who is has every right to be lusting for his woman. It is obvious to us he can kiss well, and we have no doubt there will be no problem in other activities too. Really, how are they dating in real life? Is he the initiative type or will he be a little shy? Could she perhaps be the proactive one? 

To be honest, I am not sure myself what sort of announcement i want from them. At this juncture, I may have moved on from TKEM (except for the occasional heart longing feeling when I come across those kiss scenes) but I refuse to move on from LMH-KGE. It will be sufficient to at least have them talk about each other in interviews! Or attend something together as work partners. It will be far-fetched to expect them to own up about their dating, hence, anything else 'work-related' is welcomed too.

Some of you commented that their silence in the last 2 weeks could be due to them spending time with each other. Well, I like this explanation, but logically speaking, if they are merely dating at home/locally, why will it be difficult to be active on social media? Heck, even if anyone is overseas, they can still be active on social media to 'like' posts or to post something, right? Hence, I think it was a deliberate move to avoid social media - hoping to avoid more speculations by others on them. I don't know - any thoughts?

• Like 10

6 hours ago, HR. said:

Can someone tell me what song/instrumental music is playing during this scene when Shin-Jae confessed his feelings for JTE??? They've also used this song in other Shin Jae/JTE scenes but I really don't know which song it is...

Unfortunately, this is one of the BGM that was not included in the official soundtrack for the show. I'm still bitter a lot of the nice BGMs were not included argh.

4 hours ago, RosesAreRed said:

Saw this on IG, too. Ggone’s so beautiful whatever form of media used. 

And this is too funny not to share. 

IONTBO ended last night. Is it KDrama’s 2020 trend? The ending...

The King: Eternal Monarch, CLOY, WCB, IONTBO, etc, etc. y’all know what I mean. 

I didn't finish the show despite my love for KSH, so can you spoil the ending for me?  

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, graceyco said:

Hello royal court chinggus! Do you ever just miss TKEM and Mineun so bad that your heart aches out of nowhere? I miss them so much! 

:crymeme:

YESSSS! 

In King's IG posts we trust with crumbs here and there.. we need to open our Royal Bakery! Please! :)

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Aigooo @AquariusMY @graceyco we all miss them like crazy. Even the drama TKEM doesnt help my longing. I just surrender of getting any news from them and hope they really together, not just our over feeling. 

Due to missing them so much, today i watch cheese in the trap. Love Seol so cute. U can ship Kge with anyone, she so sensual. But with Minho, is another level of love, u just witness a boy fallen head over heal for Kge. So beautiful, hope for happy ending.

Next, city hunter on the way. I cant seem to remember the story very well. Watching their respective work is my prescription. Fighthing shipper! Dont loose hope! Aja aja aja MinEun :wub:

• Like 9

So gals another rumour busted about sk celeb by there respective agencies and that too only coz some fans started the rumours of them dating coz the lead actor posted pics on Instagram of fl and than deleted it......

now my thing is our couples are all

over there insta handle and the whole Effing world is talking about them being in relationship and still the agencies are shhhhhhhhh 

so let’s party and enjoy coz I have this feeling that our ship has sailed   Happily.....

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 6

3 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

Some of you commented that their silence in the last 2 weeks could be due to them spending time with each other. Well, I like this explanation, but logically speaking, if they are merely dating at home/locally, why will it be difficult to be active on social media? Heck, even if anyone is overseas, they can still be active on social media to 'like' posts or to post something, right? Hence, I think it was a deliberate move to avoid social media - hoping to avoid more speculations by others on them. I don't know - any thoughts?

Yeah, you're right. It won't be difficult to be active on social media. It just depends on the person. Take me for instance, I haven't posted anything on IG for the past 6 months but I'm on IG often. I check entertainment news, funny videos etc. I just don't have the urge to post anything. Once in a while then I 'like' something. Therefore, them not updating or liking posts doesn't necessarily mean they are totally off social media. They might be lurking:P:lol:. They may also have other private social media platforms where they interact with close friends and family while having some personal time.

Looking at their IG profiles, there are some intervals in their postings pre-TKEM so it might be a habit of both of them to go weeks or months without posting.

In regards to them deliberately staying off social media to tone down or avoid speculations, you might be right but in my opinion, they did a really bad job at it if that was their aim.

Their posts on August 5 actually ignited the “speculation fire” causing even non-full pledged shippers like myself to raise our eyebrows. Knowing that their posts will always be connected with each other (at least as at now), KGE shouldn't have posted anything on that day.

Some might say it was just a coincidence but I think it's actually the opposite. Since 2 July, I'm certain they're aware of what's been said about them online. So even if she was going to post something, she could've posted something not related to fashion (It's a throwback pic anyway so she had a lot of options). Even a pic of just her hands would have suffice because there would've been zero connection to the louis vuitton invitation. 

Honestly, I wasn't keeping a keen eye on them post-TKEM until I recently read about the border theory on IG then it got me thinking. Then came the Udon food thing; then the next day KGE updated talking about wanting sikhye (a drink) also along the lines of the “food genre”. There seems to be a lot of coincidences going on with these two. 

• Like 10
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

What?? He changed his IG caption?? Waeee? And why now? I mean, it’s not like it’s gonna appear on feed.. does anyone know whether LMH has a tendency to be a OCD? As far as i observe him, i cannot see it from him. CMIIMW. 

our detectives should start investigating whether he changed other captions as well?? The one with Dohwan might be just a cover up.. LOL 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

46 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

What?? He changed his IG caption?? Waeee? And why now? I mean, it’s not like it’s gonna appear on feed.. does anyone know whether LMH has a tendency to be a OCD? As far as i observe him, i cannot see it from him. CMIIMW. 

our detectives should start investigating whether he changed other captions as well?? The one with Dohwan might be just a cover up.. LOL 

What caption did he change? 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, kdfan_incad said:

I read somewhere that a short film is around 45 min-1 hr including credits. I think this may be true because they want this film to be relevant during the current pandemic so a film that could be done within the shortest time possible makes sense to me. So, I hope the filming which likely starts after August, shouldn't take much time of KGE away from from LMH, at least not for a prolonged period I hope.

I’m not too worried about this project taking too much time away them seeing each other. All I know is that there will be a higher chance of us getting new crumbs. Who nows maybe LMH will be seen picking her up or dropping her off to wherever her filming location will be. Plus, if he really wants to kill us shippers, he will send her a food/coffee truck and spark our investigative minds :phew:

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 4

LOVE THIS AHHAHHAHAA

This made me think if there will ever be a chance for both of them to appear in the same interview again or maybe appear together on a variety show. It reminded me of Lee Ji Eun (IU) and Lee Joon Gi, not sure to what extent fans shipped them but I've seen and heard a few things here and there. Both were not frequent on variety shows but 2 years after their drama, they appeared on Knowing Bros. Although it's rare to see onscreen couples reuniting on a variety show or any sort of interview, I hope and pray that our MinEun couple will have some sort of reunion onscreen. 

• Like 10