Find results in...

1 hour ago, AgentQuake said:

lots and lots of riding.

horses, i mean. not humans.

thats how LMH and KGE stay skinny.  

...activities.

wot.

also it’s like $8 a cup 

Yes, riding does burn them calories. We know they love riding bikes, too.

:letsgo:

Your $8 can buy me almost 3 cups of Crunchy Cereal drink. Mmmmmmmm. You'd better go buy now, they have limited stock and the price is nowhere near the bottega veneta jacket. But they have no MinEun sticker. Bummer.

:sipsboba:

:foodie2:

me after my n-th cup of bubbletea

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

35 minutes ago, RosesAreRed said:

That’s a good marketing strategy. Let’s have a Lee Min Ho distance everyone! 

too bad nobody told KGE to stay one LMH distance away from LMH during the BTS scenes

:tenor:

• LOL 10
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

2 hours ago, RosesAreRed said:

I am not connecting things. I AM NOT.

sorry to cut your post short chingu...

in addition to this post in twitter if Chanel classic colors are B&W then LMH posted a B&W checkered bkgrnd while KGE wears a golden color or burgundy which is a classic color for LV.. am I in sync.:what!:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 8

1 hour ago, extrodinairey said:

Lets all attend the LV live show. I will pretend I'm sitting next to LMH.

:tenor:

Babe the biggest OIM member (Kge) is already booked besides him.....

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bm8a827z7mdg36z9b0x

Don’t even dare go near him she will roast and toast you with her shining eyes.....

Don’t you remember LMH quote ( she has shining eyes and they change with the mood and scene demand)

• LOL 11
  • Rickroll'D 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

57 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Babe the biggest OIM member (Kge) is already booked besides him.....

Don’t even dare go near him she will roast and toast you with her shining eyes.....

Don’t you remember LMH quote ( she has shining eyes and they change with the mood and scene demand)

She can sit on the right, or left or on his lap.  I shall take the vacant side. Or behind him. Hehhhehhehehheheheh she can't be hogging him alone, okay?

:Pandabulous:

• LOL 9
  • Wiggle 2

NEW FANFIC ALERT CHINGUSSSS!! *RUNNING OVERRRRR:coolcat:
  • Like 9
  • Love 3

Aigooo my hearttt!!! :tired:

...and seconds later i realized that it was an edit :joy:

My shipper's heart reacted faster than my logic, lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Rickroll'D 1
  • Wiggle 4

so the tweeterians became a clown coz of LV and LMH .....LOL

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493b7065v65s0tz3dpv2ct

Ok gals enough of LV and CHANEL time for today ......

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bwsmqxhcz4j6ky8tmfv

it’s time for dinner now......:P

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493b49plvfec39nn0f6g01

• LOL 12

7 hours ago, RosesAreRed said:

Bet they updated same day, same theme, to remind us this is theirs hahaha. KGE’s being mischievous now, clowning us all. 

yes true :lol:.. i just so happy looks how KGE start to open up her feeling now to us as a fans or shippers whatever.. it's not like her usually, especially for expression about her feeling with someone that she's love.. we can see on her ig, she quite often to share the pict with her friend, co star or her family.. and she keep maintain a good relationship with all her co star in past.. but not for someone that she's love, she is introverted person about this relationship..

and i seeing they lovestagram post yesterday being one step forward for KGE to start open what her feel now.. ok let's say their lovestagram post during tkem still aired just for promotion from KGE point of view (even am not agree with this opinion).. but yesterday, they're not currently in promotion right now but we can see after LMH post LV invitation online and then 2 hours latter she's post too with the throwback CHANEL picture from last year.. seriously with the same theme:wub: 

hhmm.. ok i must said salute to LMH, he have a good impact for KGE.. how to express her feeling and start try to share with her fans specially us as a shippers, who's support their love.. finally she open her heart for LMH and being crazy in love with him, be happy together, take good care for each other and so lucky to have each other... gosh!! i should stop :D sorry for long post 

:issohappy: :highonflowers:

• Like 7
  • Love 12
  • Wiggle 4

Seriously, the details of this is crazy! I’m so jealous. (This was delivered so I think it’s okay to share—but you can all smack me if it’s not allowed.) 

https://m.dcinside.com/board/gunju/89198

@Prerna I agree, enough LV and Chanel now but...but them, twitterians...

MYM and Kahi posted today, 2 hours apart and I know it’s for promotion but whatever. I can see their beautiful faces. 

LMHxKGE’s really inspiring. Imagine  my crazy work schedule but I still happily check on them without feeling exhausted like I’m the one in a relationship with both of them? Ahhhhhhh can’t help it. I’m so flying to SK after this pandemic—and eat all those Bbq chicken and drink that ‘refreshing’ coffee. 

• Like 1
  • Love 8
  • Wiggle 5

Ummm were we previously aware that Kahi official only follows 3 users on Instagram despite KGE not being their only partner?

They follow: KGE, LMH, and some random TKEM page

HMMMM

Kahi, pls explain what LMH is doing with you 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 2

33 minutes ago, RosesAreRed said:

MYM and Kahi posted today, 2 hours apart and I know it’s for promotion but whatever. I can see their beautiful faces. 

LMHxKGE’s really inspiring. Imagine  my crazy work schedule but I still happily check on them without feeling exhausted like I’m the one in a relationship with both of them? Ahhhhhhh can’t help it. I’m so flying to SK after this pandemic—and eat all those Bbq chicken and drink that ‘refreshing’ coffee. 

Oh Lord, I'm with you girl! I started following Kahi IG too. And I do feel the same - crazy schedule but socmed feeds about them really make my day and bring me joy. I'm prepping for a Zoom interview with an overseas client; it would be for a dream project but surprisingly my bigger motivation is the possibility that I could be physically closer to SK one day and perhaps fulfill my dream of seeing them by the Han River....HAHAHHA and AHHHHHH.....ok I need Covid-19 vaccine ASAP!!!! :headbang:

• Like 9
  • LOL 5
  • Wiggle 2

10 hours ago, KepohAhjumma said:

Oh no! Due to a very long drought ma brain got screwed up seeing these three handsome men like The three little pigs..opppsss sorry..:sweatingbullets:  Like 'The Three Musketeers':sweet:did WDW and KKN smells something fishy with the man in the middle? ummm since The Unbreakable Sword were serving his MS hope KKN can give us a green light a little.. goodnight everyone.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

12 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

@HR. ok I’ve just found out thru IG snooping that the Hornby St The Alley in Vancouver had a TKEM poster up on the wall for photos in May.  And there’s a crunchy brown sugar one that looks like JTE’s drink - maybe a translation issue. 

COVID has taken so much from us 

Do you know if the drink was only for a limited time? Huhuhuhu I hope they bring back TKEM theme for fans who were not able to go bc of COVID

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 4

3 hours ago, HR. said:

Do you know if the drink was only for a limited time? Huhuhuhu I hope they bring back TKEM theme for fans who were not able to go bc of COVID

We will storm their storage room until we dig it out of their trash 

While chugging milk tea

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1

Chingus I made the dumbest mistake any kdrama fan could probably make. Although I'd like to think that I have moved on from the drama, my way of coping is either rewatching it or finding a new kdrama  or kmovie to watch. So far I have been successful on finding kshows that were not too draining, emotionally.But tell me why I decided to watch Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart: Ryeo, having been warned by how painful it is. I have never seen the drama before but have heard how heartbreaking it is. Well, here I am, depressed and emotionally wrecked by it. Idk how long I will be hung up about that drama but I guess rewatching TKEM or getting more MinEun crumbs could help. Hmmmm, now that I've thought about it, everything I do post-TKEM leads me back to rewatching it, it's as if I'm stuck in a loop of time. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 5
  • LOL 4
  • Rickroll'D 2
  • Wiggle 3

2 hours ago, HR. said:

Chingus I made the dumbest mistake any kdrama fan could probably make. Although I'd like to think that I have moved on from the drama, my way of coping is either rewatching it or finding a new kdrama  or kmovie to watch. So far I have been successful on finding kshows that were not too draining, emotionally.But tell me why I decided to watch Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart: Ryeo, having been warned by how painful it is. I have never seen the drama before but have heard how heartbreaking it is. Well, here I am, depressed and emotionally wrecked by it. Idk how long I will be hung up about that drama but I guess rewatching TKEM or getting more MinEun crumbs could help. Hmmmm, now that I've thought about it, everything I do post-TKEM leads me back to rewatching it, it's as if I'm stuck in a loop of time. 

I've tried the same deflection strategy by watching other Kdrama and Tdrama (Taiwanese). For the former, I can't go on beyond Ep 2; for the latter I started "Iron Ladies." Meh....it's okay, light and easy romance. I finished up to Ep 9 then I got bored. So now I'm back to re-watching the Netflix Keyword Interview (less than 5 min) - slow mo and pause so I can fully absorb everything - and even if I watch it for 5 consecutive times I still get the same happy vibe. I can't help but smile. The last round I slow mo and paused many times the part where LMH said something about the first time he saw KGE. I can't help the kilig - oh my, you should see how his eyes sparkled describing how plain, simple and unpretentious she looked. It's just different!!! His face suddenly lit up and you could tell that that first meeting created a profound impact on him!!!  :love:

If I were writing this back then in April (btw, I was not part of this forum yet at that time) I'd conclude right away that he was really in love. And I tell you I also watched the "The Heirs" presscon. There were those long stares on PSY while she's talking. Even Woo Bin did that. But I got a different vibe. It's not the same as with KGE. It's just different.....and I'm old enough to tell the difference. 

Gees, why do I sound as if this was my own love story :sparklyeyes:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 7