[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Hold up! Could they have possibly done an exclusive Hero viewing???  Do they usually do that with the actors from the movie??? AND KGE INVITED LMH TO BE HER PLUS ONE!!! OH NO OH NO MY delulu mind is triggered! 

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

1 hour ago, Prerna said:

Code blue guys 

LMH was in a private movie theatre.....

Let’s get our receipt guys I feel we will get the final outcome by tomm of his this post also

hats off to tweeterians.....

Posting at wee hours is Lee Min Ho’s new normal. Shippers, goodbye to our normal sleep schedule again. Hats-off to the MinEun FBI department! Is it for Hero? Ggone, will you be posting later? Ggone? Go Eun ssi? Go Eun nie? :happyshakes:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

36 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Code blue guys 

LMH was in a private movie theatre.....

Wow wow! Thumbs up to twitterian! By posting those photos at this wee hours, he clearly wants his fans to figure out where his whereabouts! Hahaha.  His 'invisible' IG caption would be: Guess where am I? Hahaha

....and once we've guessed, he'll drop another clue?? Lol... 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Wiggle 1

Im more intrigue with his high sharp nose. He poke kge face with it every kissing scene (well everytime now?) Gaaahhhhh :ohboy2:.

Btw, another celebrities private date/do/place list revealed by him. I have no idea/clue at all. Thanks Minho, it doesnt matter who u went with, we shipper understand every little details u trying to convey. :phew:

And I realized in Minho Ig before he more into selfie kind of stuff (well accept for the 16th july post with the red beheading shirt, thats for someone to showoff to). Now, more on a mystery kind after 2nd July. Walking alone, beside the river, inside the car, inside the private cinema. Who took the picture? :ph34r:

And why u didnt show us ur udon selfie :phew::phew: ok ok is a secretttt. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2

Maybe this what's happened behind LMH's wee hour posting yesterday..:wub:

KGE: Jagiya, where are you at??

LMH: At movie theatre with the boys, honey..

KGE: Kojimal!! You at the movie at this hour?? (With jealousy voice tone)

LMH: Yeobo ya.. I'm telling you the truth.. (Updating ig immediately)

:shaq:

Agree with @HR. his wee hour posting really triggered my delulu mind..:gangnamstyle:

• LOL 15

5 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

He looked too casual for it to be a private Hero screening. He is definitely there with friends. I have a feeling he was not with KGE, hence he looked kinda lonely and spending his time texting her instead.

Kge went with the girls the other time without him so it's payback time. He also went with the boys. 

It's true, he looks a bit bored and lonely here. I miss the cheerful LMH. 

:cutekitty:

• Wiggle 7

Hmmmmm another possibility. Just like in TKEM, they have travelled together virtually to Paris and to Shanghai for the LV show, now it's time to watch a movie together. 

Since it.'s a private theater... I agree with the tweet above. You do this with a girl. So maybe he was waiting for KGE to arrive at the theater. Texting her... Where you at now love? We are here already. 

:hooray:

15 minutes ago, DianaMishka said:

Hmmmmm another possibility. Just like in TKEM, they have travelled together virtually to Paris and to Shanghai for the LV show, now it's time to watch a movie together. 

Since it.'s a private theater... I agree with the tweet above. You do this with a girl. So maybe he was waiting for KGE to arrive at the theater. Texting her... Where you at now love? We are here already. 

:hooray:

At Coex mall? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDppPXqDMCj/?igshid=ght4yya6sg3s

:rubchin:

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 4

Sorry not sorry, fail to move on from TKEM again. Watched Its ok not to be okay until ep 6, i just cant continue it. Tried hard to feel the story, is just not my kind of genre. Im going to skip all episodes and watch ep 15 & 16 later. Yes, they all very good actors actress, is not about that anymore.

Used to watch all kind of drama without thinking to much or care about chemistry or storyline. It just an ABSURD behaviour.

Watching goblin is not as bad as this. Shipping gykge is not as bad as this. IM DONE. Moving on is not in the list until announcement made, which may or may not take place any soon or not at all. Eventually, time will heal and trust me it may takes months or years. Patiently waiting, until then any crumbs is good for shipper soul.

:sipsboba:

• Like 13
  • Where's My Oppa? 2