Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

10 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Looks like wish granted. LMH is heading to Shanghai?

Quarantine is needed before the show once he arrives Shanghai. Does it mean that he has been Shanghai all these time? And with the science from KGE, I can’t help wondering if actually they go to Shanghai together, both as a trip and job obligations. GoEun can help translation anyway :P

The show would be held tomorrow, and he chose to announce it now, but not some time before. Fishy Fishy. He must have known about this many days before right? It can’t be an ad hoc activity. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 7

LMH finally posted but an LV invite. His face is nowhere in sight. :Pandabulous:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDgIMyKj2Qg/?igshid=j01dtemh59gl

Is it safe to travel now? 

I miss his face. I miss Ggone’s face. Will they ever post a photo of them showing their faces that is not a throwback? 

I have a meeting in a few minutes and only drop-by here when I saw his post. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 6

3 minutes ago, samantha12 said:

GoEun can help translation anyway :P

Was just about to say this! KGE could be there with him as translator! Lol :transforms:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Rickroll'D 1

A new speculation (1) here:

LMH posted the sad love song on 13/07/2020. And now anyone who wishes to go to Shanghai needs to have 14-day quarantine period, and today is 5/8, which is around 20 days apart from 13/7. He must need some kind of fitting before the show, and wouldn’t arrive just before that. 

This can be the explanation why he posted such a sad love song about separating from the love. They are clearly in the sweetest period of their relationship. 14-days are a lot for such a relationship.

Speculation 2:

I don’t know if there can be exception to the quarantine rules. If the Udon sighting is a recent one, he can’t be on the show on 6/8 with a period of 14-day quarantine. And if that’s so, they may travel together. Who knows?

• Like 3
  • Rickroll'D 1
  • Wiggle 8

I think it's a virtual live show. If you read the invitation carefully, there's a line saying "on louisvuitton.com" so I guess he's still in SK and probably will watch the show with GE :D

• Like 8
  • Awesome 6
  • Rickroll'D 2

13 minutes ago, levine1244 said:

I think it's a virtual live show. If you read the invitation carefully, there's a line saying "on louisvuitton.com" so I guess he's still in SK and probably will watch the show with GE :D

I think so too.

Anyway i saw similarities there.

Ggone once posted Chanel ads last month, and now LMH posted invitation for LV's event (i never saw him uploaded something like that before).

Couple thing? or draught-induced deluluness? lol

Note: it seems that Henry Lau also uploaded same invitation

• Like 8
  • Wiggle 3

yepp, and the time is in KST. So yeah I guess it's a virtual fashion show.

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 3

Hi chingus.......

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

6 hours ago, HR. said:

As of now, Globe has not made any further comments on MinEun becoming their new brand endorser. Some fans have actually brought to my attention that Globe has had a previous partnership with LMH's My Everything Global Tour in Manila in 2013. Could Globe possibly partner with him once again? I agree with you, Globe could definitely be inclined to get MinEun as their new ambassadors in order to compete with Smart, this would be the greatest marketing move they could make in order to beat Smart. Although I would say Globe is a pretty well-off company, I guess the only hindrance from Globe signing MinEun, knowing that both artists are at the top of the k-entertainment industry, is the price it will take for both of their agencies to agree with the project. All we could do, as of now, is to keep tweeting or posting on any platform with the hashtag: #MinEunforGlobe to get Globe's attention and to show them the potential support they can get if they were to partner with LMHxKGE.

I'm from the Philippines also, but honestly, I don't think Globe should get LMH and KGE as endorsers.  For one thing, since Smart already got HB and SYJ, it will be viewed as some sort of copycat move.   For another, there's been a lot of issues right now about how our internet and mobile services here are bad (both for Globe AND Smart) so I think it is in bad taste to pay lots of money to foreign endorsers instead of fixing their network and connection issues first.  I've been reading some of the feedback on the HB and SYJ commercials and those who are not fans of CLOY, the overwhelming feedback is--- before getting foreign endorsers, fix your network issues first!

So yeah, I'm in the minority and do not want this to happen.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 3

She wore the outfit from her visit to one of Chanel's events (2018/19?).

She was visiting their workshop here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByEvdQVAnhk/?igshid=13kiumagvbi90

So that's why i felt familiar seeing her outfit. I think no doubt that her post today was about Chanel :D

It seems that our couple's theme for today is fashion/luxury brand after all. He posted LV, she posted Chanel. Too good for a coincidence.

Are you guys like together rite now? i almost believe that they had planned this!

:surprisedwut:

• Like 1
  • Love 17
  • Rickroll'D 2
  • Wiggle 3

I hope LMH will be a brand ambassador for LV too just like KGE is for Chanel.

• Like 17

So my question is why post after 1.30 hr behind of LMH and that too a throwback fashion related post (Chanel trial) 

are they clowning us with there such random post and don’t tell me it’s a coincidence coz it’s not....:::

it’s so random for them

after so many days posting like

this

and the effing thing is LMH x kge x mind gate x bh x MYM all updated today..,,lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDgVQZNDJND/?igshid=1u088hvjczqa6

her stylist is asking to put a selfie pic and not throwback pics....::D

Whts with 2 on kge post 

someday .....2 

here are the answers.....

Lol.....:wut:

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 4

10 hours ago, kdfan_incad said:

I was lurking on the the other ship (BinJin) and that ship is sailing happily!!!! HB launched the Smart CF (Philippines) in June and from what I saw SYJ is the brand endorser too for another product called Smart Signature. They've already released her teaser. So they can reunite the couple sooner through this CF.

My point is, Globe must act soon. Their competitor has already claimed a clear marketing advantage. So calling our Philippine contingent in this ship (@RosesAreRed @Senseandstyle @HR. and others) when do we hear from Globe? How's the advocacy going? What can we do as a ship, if any, to amplify the clamor?  It's becoming more logical to me that Globe could be positively inclined to get LMH x KGE (or LMH at least) as their endorser to counter the brand power. It looks to me that this CF could be the reunion project sooner than later. LOL:lol: Don't be mistaken, I'm not delulu at all.

Chingu, it’s easy to press PH entertainment or PH brands in general. Or at least from my observation—CMIIW for those working in PH Ent. (PH Ent are so different with handling of everything, they are quick to deny or admit even to fan rumors and SILENCE is not the key here. (Looking at you MYM and BH) Brands pick-up based on popularity like anywhere else, Love-teams are also a huge deal in PH so they tend to get both Female and Male actors as brand ambassadors for the same product and it can run for ages. Not only that, they make not one, not two but loads of CFs, pictorials, etc, of the endorsers. (Short BG on PH Ent—Love teams are like LMHxKGE in TKEM but paired in many dramas and movies-PH is a matriarchal country so it’s more lenient on stars. Don’t worry Arjenias and Minoz, if this ship don’t sail,  we won’t be salty about it. I’ve never seen anyone as forgiving or as quick to move-on as Filipinos. We may continue shipping silently though.  One of the many reasons why many Filipinos love KGE is because of her natural beauty. Locals are not so keen on cosmetic enhancement. It’s not only frowned upon but heavily criticise so stars with surgeries would deny being under the knife unless proven otherwise. And LMH is well-loved here so there’s no worry on that. And of course, we love stars who can act—being beautiful is an added bonus.) 

Next, PH is quick to respond to social media trends. #MinEunforGlobe trended  on Twitter and some of us saw talk2Globe responding to them (their official Customer Service account). I think Globe Telecom (official account) also replied to some tweets with a really positive response, like they want the audience to think that it’s happening. Now, those brands are quick to respond to trends but they are careful as well. If there’s no chance of getting the stars to represent the product, they will completely ignore the posts. Globe is not only the biggest (or one of) Telco in PH but it was owned by one of the biggest corporation in Asia so even their response to simple queries are calculated. 

So if we really want to campaign for LMHxKGE to be the face of Globe, we only have to make them trend on SNS. (Twitter to be specific). Yes, #MinEunforGlobe can work, let’s work on this.

I’d also like to point out the difference between Smart and Globe when it comes to advertisement. Smart is always the first one to get the popular ones—in a way they are like Bench. (LMH is/was a Bench model). But Globe have more A-listers and their endorsers stays with the brand for ages. Most of the first endorsers are still with them. Not saying BinJin are not A-listers because they are (surprisingly, they are so adorable in CLOY, they almost got me) it’s just how Smart and Globe differs. 

If anyone remember that day when BlackHeart PH and Royal Court Ladies campaign to spread positive comments and posts for LMH and KGE, we just have to set the date and time to gather all MinEun, Arjenia and Minoz to make them trend. 

I’m pretty sure Globe already had a word with them (or their agency) if not, they’re already working on it. Maybe this pandemic is also playing the part on the delay of the reunion we all want to see. 

Also, I would like to suggest two more brands that we can sweet-talk (aka pressure *wink wink) Jollibee and Bench. Jollibee still holds the no. 1 spot in all PH businesses not only in the fast food. (I don’t normally eat fast foods but everytime I travel, the first thing I look forward to when I go back to PH is this big, giant smiling Bee). Anyone traveling in PH, or with Jollibee in their country, you should definitely catch this craze. It’s worth throwing that carefully planned diet in a blink of an eye. 

And Bench (there are already K-star endorsers for this including LMH). 

These 4 brands (including Smart) all ahve long-term relationships with their ambassadors. It’s evident with their portfolios. 

If Globe or any of these brands get MinEun, I’m throwing a Jollibee party for us shippers! We should all get-together. 

:eats2::hooray:

My reply is a tad bit too long now but I want to hug Miss Kiwi for this translated Knetz comments, and of course Lee Min Ho for reminding us he’s too busy to post a selfie. Lol.

And Ggone posted! Love you, sis. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDgVQZNDJND/?igshid=f6cil28k7rrj

Same day, same concept (High-end fashion) an hour apart. This is not a coincidence, y’all! Fight me. 

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 5
  • Wiggle 2

9 hours ago, kdfan_incad said:

I was lurking on the the other ship (BinJin) and that ship is sailing happily!!!! HB launched the Smart CF (Philippines) in June and from what I saw SYJ is the brand endorser too for another product called Smart Signature. They've already released her teaser. So they can reunite the couple sooner through this CF.

My point is, Globe must act soon. Their competitor has already claimed a clear marketing advantage. So calling our Philippine contingent in this ship (@RosesAreRed @Senseandstyle @HR. and others) when do we hear from Globe? How's the advocacy going? What can we do as a ship, if any, to amplify the clamor?  It's becoming more logical to me that Globe could be positively inclined to get LMH x KGE (or LMH at least) as their endorser to counter the brand power. It looks to me that this CF could be the reunion project sooner than later. LOL:lol: Don't be mistaken, I'm not delulu at all.

Meme Maker - lets-do-this21

Smart's owner is really known to be extravagant with his choices - he brings NBA, FIBA, and other events and personalities Filipinos usually just dream of. 

For Globe, i have yet to recall if we ever had any INTERNATIONAL A-LISTERS as ambassadors but they are known to be generous and active sponsors for  major events and concerts too. so with the cancellation of major events, hope they can re-allocate those budget to sign up LMH and KGE. 

We just need to make a lot of noise. CLOY was very popular among filipinos from A-Z. 

Perhaps, make the hashtag trend all over social media preferably TWITTER, FB, IG. 

For Hb/SYJ, the fans were pretty active promoting them. 

So who'll start the SOCIAL MEDIA party? Let's go! 

19 minutes ago, RosesAreRed said:

Also, I would like to suggest two more brands that we can sweet-talk (aka pressure *wink wink) Jollibee and Bench. Jollibee still holds the no. 1 spot in all PH businesses not only in the fast food. (I don’t normally eat fast foods but everytime I travel, the first thing I look forward to when I go back to PH is this big, giant smiling Bee). Anyone traveling in PH, or with Jollibee in their country, you should definitely catch this craze. It’s worth throwing that carefully planned diet in a blink of an eye. 

And Bench (there are already K-star endorsers for this including LMH). 

These 4 brands (including Smart) all ahve long-term relationships with their ambassadors. It’s evident with their portfolios. 

If Globe or any of these brands get MinEun, I’m throwing a Jollibee party for us shippers! We should all get-together. 

:eats2::hooray:

Yes to Jollibee but highly impossible for LMH due to his BBQ CHICKEN endorsement at the moment. 

And yes, let's bring back LMH for Bench plus KGE. HB is the current brand ambassador and Bench has teased about a possible partner for Capt Ri ( of course it eill be Seri). Lets wait and see. 

So yes, bench / smart / globe / bench are up there in terms of moolah! 

Oh, i thought of another one, maybe we can campaign for SM STORE, too. But so far, i cant recall any A-listers who have been their ambassador, only High Profile IG influencers.  But who knows! 

So yes, Twitter / social media party is the answer. :) Lets make #MineunForGlobe trend for days :)

• Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

@gwin LV should make him. Imagine them as King and Queen of the Top 2 luxury fashion houses in the world. 

:wow2:

I haven’t seen the comment sections for Smart. I’d like to agree with the comment because Smart and Globe have connection issues these past few days. But let’s cut them some slack—even the Telco that promised to change the game handicapped some of my staff working virtually for more than a week. PH servers are not the best but they could do better. 

But I’m with the majority—I just want them to have a reunion thru CF or pictorial. Doesn’t matter if those company will make it virtual but of course, it would be better if they are together, cuddling, laughing or even doing some cartwheel. 

@Senseandstyle Me, too, can’t recall Globe having International endorsers. This could be a first. I still want the Jollibee—hahaha, actually Jollibee makes this series of short films as part of their campaign every year. Something that will make you cry, fall in love, hurt or just simply kilig. But yes, it could be a conflict with Bbq Chicken. 

And Bench, the billboards for Bench are crazy! I may have to use a blinker when driving if LMH and KGE gets a Bench bill board. I agree with you on SM Store, they are more on IG influencers.  

How about Apple or Samsung? Hello Samsung! You’re all in SK for crying out loud. I may get me a Samsung phones if MinEun becomes their ambassador. 

So, let’s start that twitter party! 

PS. Is it just me or this MinEun shipping business made you splurge on products and services you don’t normally buy pre-TKEM?

• Like 9
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2