[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Ladies!! 

some twitter accounts mentioned that MinHo’s photographer is now following Ggone’s IG.. he’s the one taking all pictures posted by MYM.. i dont know his IG and i think it will be better if we dont share the account here as well.. just knowing it should be enough to make us happy, no?!

The question is why now? The photographer has been following Minho during the TKEM shootings.. He must be familiar with ggone already.. so, did he just meet Ggone for something special recently? a photo shot for our couple ? Preparing for the big news? AAAHHHEEEEYYYYYYYYY.... 

happy weekend for all of my fellow shippers!! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 9

25 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

MinHo’s photographer is now following Ggone’s IG

26 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

The photographer has been following Minho during the TKEM shootings.

The photographer is his personal long time photographer, they hv pic together during LOTBS days

In LMH personal photographer, we trust :doggie:

• Like 5
  • Love 7
  • Wiggle 8

3 hours ago, DianaMishka said:

Rewatching TKEM and in that episode where KGE is having a stake out with Jangmi. 

She's applying the Kahi multi wrinkle bounce lip balm. I know many already bought this product and if you did, could you give an honest review here? Is it really good? Lol! I'm so tempted to buy even if I'm really lazy applying all these beauty products. 

:highonflowers:

It's honestly just ok for me.   But then again, I have not been going out and putting on makeup, and i think this would work best on your cheeks not lips.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

On 7/18/2020 at 2:30 AM, Ima Imo said:

Anyway, my today's finding by checking their staff IG are: LMH and KGE stylists are now following each others on IG, gon's manager also follows LMH stylists, then Shin Kihoon the photographer is the only LMH dream team staff for The King who follows KGE (well, maybe it's for future job reference with ggone, who knows). So, seeing the IG itself, I am pretty sure their staff are def close. 

@MinGoLove Oh yes! I've mentioned it on pg. 957, it seems he has been following ggone since TKEM.... :coolshades:

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 2

4 hours ago, Senseandstyle said:

I watched CLOY and i am a huge fan but what is it about blood? I dont recall any.. fill us in. 

Spoiler Alert!!!

Spoiler

Is it when Capt Ri got shot while saving Se Ri and she didn’t leave because he needs a blood donor? Both of them are Type O, right? 

I also read somewhere ages ago that in Japan, you can use Blood type incompatibility as a ground for divorce. Crazy, isn’t it? Is there any Japanese here who can confirm if this is true or not? 

@gwin thanks for sharing your thoughts on Kahi lip balm, chingu. @DianaMishka I’m still waiting for mine as it’s been a challenge purchasing due to shipping restrictions. When I was watching TKEM, I knew I would buy the lip balm and Ampoule mist. But I ended up buying all products Ggone’s endorsing. So all 8 Kahi products. It was quite expensive though and I’m already loyal to my current skin care so was even surprised with how I was tempted by KGE’s face to ditch my brand. :headbang:or maybe I was tempted by Kahi, they were so sweet and patient answering my series of DMs about the products that were actually posted on their page and I’ve read already. :tenor:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I came because lmh posted..hahaha

:rickroll:

1 minute ago, AgentQuake said:

HE LIVES 

AND ITS NOT BLURRY 

still blurry..i can't read the "menu" looking thing on the side table..kge needs a new camera

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

What are you doing at this hour Minho sshi?? Did you missed someone?? And would like that someone know your latest updates??or that someone asking you to post your latest pictures?? :lol: 

Does he always post in ig at wee hour b4 tkem? I'm curious to know..:rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

RickRoll'D is with all these late night post ya......

LMH please get a life and let us all sleep peacefully....

and now we have to wait for tweeterians and weibo for there analysing skills...

I am seeing lot of English details in a korean hotel.....

LMH if you are posing so nicely atleast buy kge a good phone so that we can get Better cryptic pics 

can’t see much of that effing menu card wish to see atleast the hotel name......

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1