Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

LMH is Lee Gon. Lee Gon is LMH. Playing King and deleting official, incriminating evidence huh?

:selfie:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 4

Came across this beautiful FMV on twitter. Here is the full link on YT: 

Paul Kim should be hailed as the official balladeer for our ship. His voice and the lyrics of his songs really captures the love that we see in LMH and KGE's eyes. 

• Like 5
  • Love 18

3 hours ago, HR. said:

Paul Kim should be hailed as the official balladeer for our ship. His voice and the lyrics of his songs really captures the love that we see in LMH and KGE's eyes. 

I came back home exhausted from a 5-km hike in the mountain. Then I saw this FMV....awwww....my heart melted! This is so LMH X KGE! I hope someone brings this piece to their attention. It's too beautiful to be missed :love: :love:

Thank you @HR. for sharing :)

• Like 6
  • Love 4

@HR. thanks for sharing your wonderful MV it soothe to the heart while listening. It's so nice to think our uri couple met at this time as both have a genuine personality. I feel like I was sucked trough black hole and forget what consequences lies ahead.:sparklyeyes:

• Like 4
  • Love 4

During this drought season, I kept on watching the BTS and I stumble upon this video which use "can't take my eyes of you" as the bgm music. It's so accurate don't you think :fullofhearts:

• Like 4
  • Love 6
  • Wiggle 5

CRUMBS OF THE DAY?!!?!?! the comment liked by her appa aaaa:2540_meh:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Rickroll'D 2
  • Wiggle 14

5 hours ago, levine1244 said:

During this drought season, I kept on watching the BTS and I stumble upon this video which use "can't take my eyes of you" as the bgm music. It's so accurate don't you think 

It's too obvious isn't it?? He always looking at her and always steal a glance at her..:wub: yeahh Minho ssi, the whole world are watching..that behaviour is too obvious..:lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, kdrama said:

CRUMBS OF THE DAY?!!?!?! the comment liked by her appa aaaa

With the silence of agency

With the 2nd of July

With the like from Kim Appa

If our couple are not dating, then I can’t find any better reason behind all of these.

It will be too much for a drama promotion, it ended btw. What’s the point?

Coincidence? With the consistency of agencies silence, consistency of LMH post on 2 July (the bgm, the post at the beginning and end of the day, the thousands comments about KGE b’day), and consistency of Kim Appa like about any shipper’s comment (we know this happened more than once).

It can’t be just coincidences! 
all of them doing it consciously.

They are professional. They know how K Entertainment Industry works.

They must have a very good reason to delay the official announcement.

:smort:

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Wiggle 8

Came across this one, and couldn’t help to laugh my RickRoll'D off. No crumbs meaning old footages are being dissected like never before :D

It’s too cute. Well we know and discussed already that KGE did feel jealous. But I did miss this trying to make up efforts from LMH. Watching it in slow mo did gave  this footage a new meaning.

Ah...falling in love, jealousy, being in love, fall out of love, then fall in love again....the life cycle :wub:.

Marriage will give you so many chances to reinvent your love life with the same person over and over again. So...when should we save the date?

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Rickroll'D 2
  • Wiggle 3

7 hours ago, kdrama said:

CRUMBS OF THE DAY?!!?!?! the comment liked by her appa aaaa

From what I can see, Appa posted 11 hrs ago (that would be around 8 pm KST) and he liked almost all the comments he received at that time (including the ones with only emojis in it). This includes the comment from above re: with the Lee Min Ho name in there. It's still a happy crumb, alright. Thanks! :)

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Rickroll'D 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Why are these people not posting anything!!!! I am so bored need some pics asap so that we can asap microanalyse. Sigh!!! 

Please post something!!! One eye one leg one arm anything!!

:crymeme:

• LOL 11

2 hours ago, Talula Talula said:

Why are these people not posting anything!!!! I am so bored need some pics asap so that we can asap microanalyse. Sigh!!! 

Please post something!!! One eye one leg one arm anything!!

I feel u chingu!!! Prior to my shipping madness, I followed a strict workout schedule and consistently watched my diet to activity balance. But when this ship was at its climax, I was too worried to take my eyes off social media for a few hours because I didn’t want to miss anything. Now that things have plateaued, I’m bringing back my workout routine and giving myself more off screen time. So far, working out has helped me take my mind off MinEun for a few hours. So if anyone needs a break from MinEun, I recommend working out or finding a hobby that will entertain you for a few hours. 

P.s. if you are really trying to take your mind off MinEun I don’t recommend listening to TKEM OST while working out bc rn I can’t differentiate my sweat from my tears :lol:

• LOL 13
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Rickroll'D 2
  • Wiggle 1

I was lurking on the the other ship (BinJin) and that ship is sailing happily!!!! HB launched the Smart CF (Philippines) in June and from what I saw SYJ is the brand endorser too for another product called Smart Signature. They've already released her teaser. So they can reunite the couple sooner through this CF.

My point is, Globe must act soon. Their competitor has already claimed a clear marketing advantage. So calling our Philippine contingent in this ship (@RosesAreRed @Senseandstyle @HR. and others) when do we hear from Globe? How's the advocacy going? What can we do as a ship, if any, to amplify the clamor?  It's becoming more logical to me that Globe could be positively inclined to get LMH x KGE (or LMH at least) as their endorser to counter the brand power. It looks to me that this CF could be the reunion project sooner than later. LOL:lol: Don't be mistaken, I'm not delulu at all.

Meme Maker - lets-do-this21

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Wiggle 2

I miss the LMH who is infatuated with and attracted to KGE, the LMH who cannot hide his happiness and big grins when with KGE, the LMH who is clearly smitten and cannot have enough of KGE. Where is he? Where are they? Please, just some hints to let us know they are together, doing things together, seeing each other. Just crumbs to tell us he is still very much into her and vice versa. I want to see LMH-KGE as how we saw LG-JTE in TKEM - longing for each other, happy together.

:lazyandfart:

• Like 9
  • Love 3

Hihi,

Does anyone know what's the longest Mr. LMH went without posting? Is this normal way of posting prior to TKEM? 

Just wondering...

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 3