Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

1 hour ago, Prerna said:

Happy 1000 gals.....

enjoy the new video of our couple.....

My goodness. This got me out of my slumber.

It makes me smile that they have been consistently sticking to each other like glue. 

It makes me flutter how they just cannot help but be happy when together. 

And then i laugh because it must be hard to fall in love and try to date during pandemic. Look at that social distancing. :joy:

If it weren't for this effin virus, we're probably be dead by now coz I'm sure these 2 don't have any concept of space towards each other. 

:smooches2:

• Like 5
  • LOL 10

52 minutes ago, cpjing8 said:

contractual obligations. Is there a clause in their agency/advertisement contracts prohibiting either one to date? I know this clause usually applies to Kpop stars but maybe that’s the case for this scenario.

I think maybe not. They were both very vocal about being in that stage to marry so I think the dating clause doesn't apply to them. But perhaps it's more about timing, ie KGE's movie coming out etc. Or that they want to confirm only when they've passed the safe stage. In most cases that will be 6 months. Just my pov. :cutekitty:

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 7

W H I P P E D

Couldn't find another word that could best describe our man LMH here.

UGH, who you sleep? I can't get through the day without watching TKEM. Seriously needing a big loaf o' bread from uri couple.

:crybaby:

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

Dear King,

please participate in the 1000th page celebration by posting any photos on ig.

Thankyou

:happydance:

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

1 hour ago, cpjing8 said:

It common practice to protect one’s copyright and to maintain content exclusivity.

yes it's true.. i read some comment that, this video for an minoz only idk since am not minoz but am respect for whatever the rules fan cafe have made..

am just simply happy shipper when i saw this video on ig bcoz my focus only to what our captain wearing, it's denim jacket LOL.. the same theme with the last queen update:grin:

1 hour ago, cpjing8 said:

As for dating rumors, their agencies are not denying nor admitting

my opinion.. probably the agencies can't denying bcoz it's true happen bout they're dating already but the other side they can't admitting too bcoz this rumor will be mess the Hero movie premiere.. we all know KGE doesn't like get attention exaggerated so the best way to take down this rumor is take an silence action.. 

:coolshades: :loveu:

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

no crumbs and we are all in drought in times like these MinEun shipper and RCL must survive...:wut:

Yet congrats to all of us in 1000th page.. :rickroll::2540_meh::tenor:

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 5

3 hours ago, Prerna said:

Happy 1000 gals.....

enjoy the new video of our couple.....

I don’t know what hurts more, his neck or his jaw? Lol. Couldn’t hide it, sir, eh? 

:eatscookie:

And does anyone know what article this tweet is about? I’d been seeing this tweet the whole day but I have no clue what article was deleted—btw, I just lurk in the bird app, I don’t have an acct. 

And we know the accuracy...

I know it was mentioned here before but no one can prove if it really happens, but I also saw the IG post before where LMH followed 3 accounts—one being KGE. It was posted about an hour and I checked his account immediately but he was only following MYM and Promiz. I went back to the IG acct that posted but it was already deleted. The same content surfaced-which was a video of his IG ff KGE, but I don’t see that post anymore. Not sure if that’s edited or not but seeing how fast MYM take actions on these matters (rem. Jeju vid?), he must have followed then unfollowed her but fans already saw. 

But that’s enough reminiscing for me tonight. I’ll be mixing MSD to celebrate our 1000th, drown this season of MinEun drought, and reflect on how I’d been sleeping on Mr. Sunshine this whole time. I just finished the drama and it was a masterpiece, could even be better than Goblin. 

But again, nothing can beat the love story and beautiful ending of The King: Eternal Monarch. 

:wow1:

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 4

On 7/30/2020 at 1:00 PM, MinGoLove said:

Guys.. this clip is AMAZING.. now i want all TKEM casts in action movie!! 

https://youtu.be/qE-31UvPbWw 

Thanks so much for sharing. They all looked so badass in the video.

• Like 12

Congratulations Ladies for 1000 pages.

We conquered this mile stone very easily.

Hope our Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun will share their happy news and their fist mile stone with us.

• Like 10
  • Love 4
  • Rickroll'D 2

3 hours ago, Prerna said:

Happy 1000 gals.....

enjoy the new video of our couple...

I couldn't recall the time where we were not worried for his neck, lol :lol:

Look at you, captain. Your eyes, your face, your body, even your feet were all directed towards the queen. Such an honest body language coming from a man in love.

Ever since his july 2 posts, i have no doubt the ship has sailed already. I could put my mind to rest and enjoyed the crumbs they gave while gradually returning to my RL.

They lay low now, including the agencies, i think until Hero is released. Anymore pressure than this, then both agencies would be pushed to confirm (or deny) the rumors before the premier. That's why i think silence and temporary withdrawal (oh, and also media handling by their invisible hands ;)) were the best strategies they could take right now.

Judging from his character, i believe captain were not that type of person who will lie to his fans, hence no denial whatsoever so far. Come to think of it, aside from july 2, actually us shippers already got that long awaited dating confirmation in form of their agencies' silence.

Let's hope for the best that their relationship will be smooth sailing until the time comes for them to make it public.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
  • Wiggle 2

On 7/30/2020 at 9:48 AM, koreaboooo said:

You said what I just thought. @makshimus' mane might not be out of your budget. 

She can clean herself and you can probably pay her in chicken and kimchi.

since when did a horse feed on kimchi? let alone chicken??? the last time i checked a horse wasnt a carnivore? 

how do you expect me to clean myself up when both my feet and hands are pointing downwards? eyyyy somebody has to clean me. you have to mom @extrodinairey 

anyway happy 1000th!!!

look how far youve come!

more like.. what are you guys up to nowadays, since there are no crumbs to snack on? why you guys still around here and be as active? jk:fun:

• LOL 12
  • Thirsty 1

Happy 1k chingus:happyshakes:irrespective of drought season I just can't stop myself into lurking in this forum and twitter.so lately I was trying to check other ships, there are many celebrity couples who looked like made for each other and then boom 

Despite knowing every possibility my heart cannot accept it, maybe because I boarded the ship not only because of on/offscreen chemistry and BTS but because of their personality and nature.

• Like 10
  • Love 7

She is so pretty... Dresses like this really suit her well. I think this would be such an appropriate get up to meet the in laws. Hahaha, ie LMH's omma and family! 

Spoiler

:hooray::what!:

• Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

I know, I know ...we all miss them. I find myself each day longing for their updates ...oh my shipper's heart! But, somehow, I love this 'quietness' from them, just means that they have some privacy for themselves and they are having good quality time together ...that's my shipper's mind hoping! Silence is golden! Yes, it is!!!

Their agencies don't have to say anything, as there is nothing to deny because they are dating/courting! and nothing to announce, because it isn't the time just yet! But, our Captain has made it 'public' in his own way through his IG! We know it but it's 'secret'!!! Hahaha 

So, my chingus, I'm happy we're sailing and it's our 1000 page celebration! So, I'm raising my glass of wine ...a toast to our lovely MinEun couple... May you find happiness in each other, now and forever, amen!!! 

:transforms:

• Like 15
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

https://youtu.be/6JZSf0n-p2c

YouTube is really looking out for my sanity during this drought. I love the occasional recommendation of MinEun content. We've all seen these moments but I felt extra kilig seeing it once again. Happy 1000th chingus, crumb or no crumb, our ship is sailing :phew:

• Like 12
  • Love 4