[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

@gwin LV should make him. Imagine them as King and Queen of the Top 2 luxury fashion houses in the world. 

:wow2:

I haven’t seen the comment sections for Smart. I’d like to agree with the comment because Smart and Globe have connection issues these past few days. But let’s cut them some slack—even the Telco that promised to change the game handicapped some of my staff working virtually for more than a week. PH servers are not the best but they could do better. 

But I’m with the majority—I just want them to have a reunion thru CF or pictorial. Doesn’t matter if those company will make it virtual but of course, it would be better if they are together, cuddling, laughing or even doing some cartwheel. 

@Senseandstyle Me, too, can’t recall Globe having International endorsers. This could be a first. I still want the Jollibee—hahaha, actually Jollibee makes this series of short films as part of their campaign every year. Something that will make you cry, fall in love, hurt or just simply kilig. But yes, it could be a conflict with Bbq Chicken. 

And Bench, the billboards for Bench are crazy! I may have to use a blinker when driving if LMH and KGE gets a Bench bill board. I agree with you on SM Store, they are more on IG influencers.  

How about Apple or Samsung? Hello Samsung! You’re all in SK for crying out loud. I may get me a Samsung phones if MinEun becomes their ambassador. 

So, let’s start that twitter party! 

PS. Is it just me or this MinEun shipping business made you splurge on products and services you don’t normally buy pre-TKEM?

• Like 8
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2

I am trying so hard to tell myself that their recent IG posts were just coincidence.. but i am also imagining them sitting on couch together when posting those pictures.. and had cute argument which one is cooler, LV or Chanel.. oh gawd.. 

• LOL 18

So this is my take on there today’s post I feel that somewhere they are building up to face things soon in open....:P

After tkem, kge would usually not dare to post anything once LMH posted. She was so careful not to fuel the rumors. She knows what she post will be connected to him. 

After being silent for quite long, here she is.. posting after him..

the most important answer according to me is It’s a well calculated post coz who is kge kidding,,, 

I am sure just to put a post after so many days she must have not dig deep in her phone gallery to find this particular pic(Chanel) like comeon are they so free for the day?????

come on gal stop going in circles and tell your bae it’s time to come out clean and let’s announce already.......

:rickroll:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 4

54 minutes ago, RosesAreRed said:

@gwin LV should make him. Imagine them as King and Queen of the Top 2 luxury fashion houses in the world. 

I haven’t seen the comment sections for Smart. I’d like to agree with the comment because Smart and Globe have connection issues these past few days. But let’s cut them some slack—even the Telco that promised to change the game handicapped some of my staff working virtually for more than a week. PH servers are not the best but they could do better. 

But I’m with the majority—I just want them to have a reunion thru CF or pictorial. Doesn’t matter if those company will make it virtual but of course, it would be better if they are together, cuddling, laughing or even doing some cartwheel. 

@Senseandstyle Me, too, can’t recall Globe having International endorsers. This could be a first. I still want the Jollibee—hahaha, actually Jollibee makes this series of short films as part of their campaign every year. Something that will make you cry, fall in love, hurt or just simply kilig. But yes, it could be a conflict with Bbq Chicken. 

And Bench, the billboards for Bench are crazy! I may have to use a blinker when driving if LMH and KGE gets a Bench bill board. I agree with you on SM Store, they are more on IG influencers.  

How about Apple or Samsung? Hello Samsung! You’re all in SK for crying out loud. I may get me a Samsung phones if MinEun becomes their ambassador. 

So, let’s start that twitter party! 

PS. Is it just me or this MinEun shipping business made you splurge on products and services you don’t normally buy pre-TKEM?

It's just not the right time optics-wise to get international endorsers for these two companies.  Also, as someone pointed out, Globe has never used any international endorser, I don't think that's their style.  Personally, I really don't want them to be endorsers for Globe as it will just be seen as a copycat move.

Something like a Korean beauty brand would be a good start...maybe Kahi can get LMH too?  Hahaha.

Re products and services:  So far, I've purchased the necklace, the multi-balm and The Alley drink. That's it.  I don't think I will be purchasing any more.  Hahaha

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

20 minutes ago, gwin said:

It's just not the right time optics-wise to get international endorsers for these two companies.  Also, as someone pointed out, Globe has never used any international endorser, I don't think that's their style.  Personally, I really don't want them to be endorsers for Globe as it will just be seen as a copycat move.

I beg to differ. Hit while the iron is hot. Tkem is popular worldwide at the moment, this is the best time to ride on to the wave or forego completely. :) overseas filipinos are very influential to families back home.  My two cents. :)

• Like 8
  • Love 3

ahhh am so relieve.. after a long drought, finally we got our couple posted in Ig at almost the same time, and with a similar theme. :sparklyeyes: this is too much for only a coincidence.

I think this will be enough for me to save me from (if there is ) another long drought later :sweat_smile:..

• Like 10
  • Love 4

finally.. after long time no crumbs today, we get a big slices of cake.. the lovestagram is back and i'm so happy for this.. they update in the same theme, in LV and CHANEL we trust..LOL

it's coincidence?? i think no.. this the theory from people on ig

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDglVHbp5KA/?igshid=wsuceor9hgqh

they first lovestagram post is may 8 (5/8) when the tkem still aired.. in my opinion they start to know and realize bout their feeling for each other at that time.. after tkem finished, KGE try so hard to avoiding post something which can be relate to LMH.. 

and then today.. August 5 (8/5), they post again with the same day and the same theme:wub: what a coincidence.. they're not doing promotion at this time, it seem like they are recalling their love journey..:D

let's pretending we don't know

let's pretending it's secret.. LOL

in their silence we trust

:allgoodlol: :approves:

• Like 6
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 8

Copy pasted from a post on Facebook. Lots of grammatical error but what can I say... Anything LMH. Enjoy in your free time. Thank me later.

:Pandabulous:

Lee Minho & (COSMO) Interview
Apparently this is the starting.
During the interview, LMH says Men shouldn't be too proud over his looks.   Men should make sure they keep to their words and protect their love ones.

1987 born, 187cm tall, legs length 112cm... that's why he always wore his pants 90% only.

With these numbers, minoz would surely scream long leg Oppa LMH.  In Korea, he is humble and sincere & polite.  Not into high profile and boastful image.  always have a respectful 90 degrees bow to say thanks.  He is also one of the only star actor with a personal bodyguard.  He limits his drama to only one a year... many people thinks he is a lucky boy but such a fantastic life, how to only depends on luck.
Now the QnA

Qn: 2013 belongs to The Heirs.  As one of the crew, how do you see the great impact brought upon by the drama?

Ans:  Firstly, I feel very fortunate to be part of the drama.  I only does one drama in a year.  Because I received & accepted this great script and thus makes my year completed in a good ending.  Thus to be part of this great production, it's really  very fortunate event for me.

Qn: As the "Korean signature long legged Oppa", how do you usually takes care of your long legs?  You bought any insurance for it? haha

Ans: Insurance?  Really didn't buy hahaha! In my junior years, I wasn't very tall actually.  In class, we were usually arranged by height and I was usually being arrange to sit in the front or the middle section only. Only in my senior yrs, I was being arranged to sit at the back then I realized ooh I grew so tall already.  Usually also never take special care of my legs.

Qn: You are usually able to de-stress well person right?  In your most difficult stressful times, do you remember how did you overcome it and continue your work?

Ans: My ways of de-stress, nothing special actually.  I am those that likes to sleep away my problems.  Once I get a good rest, I will wake up with feeling fresh and ready.

Qn: According to you, what's the most attractive part about your work?

Ans: No matter what I do or what roles I am acting, I will have a strong responsibility towards it.  Because of this strong responsibility. I will be able to strong wish to compete the work with my best effort to do it well and best results.  If I meet any obstacles or got tired along the way, but because I want to have the best results, I will still continue to strive on and but in my best effort.

Qn: Do you have any special points to take note on your dressing or behavior?  like clothes must be a certain style etc.

Ans:  In the past, I would be more insistent on only a certain style of clothes.  But now I am more open to different ideas and styles and hope with new experiences, I am able to have different feelings with the different styles.

Qn: When you are extremely happy or sad... how do you celebrate or relieve your sadness?  

Ans: hmmm seems like hardly have such cases.  For Eg: If I meet any happy events, I am not those that will show my emotions out.  Similarly if I am depress, I also wont show it infront of people.  Thus I usually don't have extremes emotions shown when I am happy or sad.

Qn: What are your important personal belongings that you usually carry?

Ans: handphone / car keys / wallet (laugh)... Wallet because I need to pay $, a lot of bills to pay! (laugh)  Qn: If you only can choose one item?  Ans: It's difficult... wallet.

Qn: If you are not an Actor, what would you want to be?

Ans: A soccer player.  I love to play soccer since young.

Qn: How do you maintain your body?

Ans: My motto is Be serious in eating, be serious in exercising.  Good food cannot give up, exercise cannot let go (slow down).

Qn: If there is a chance, what do you want to try or experience?

Ans: Whole of last year, I wasn't able to go skiing, thus feels abit regretful.  Really wish to have a chance to go skiing. If I have the time, I also wish to try other things like musical performance and other stuff besides acting... to concentrate and develop them.

Qn: What do you loves to eat and never get bored eating them?  What are you good at cooking?

Ans: I love Meat.  Any kind of meat and wont get bored eating meat.  Cooking wise, I am more confident in cooking ramen (laugh)

Qn: What words would you use to describe your current status?

Ans: Go straight forward (Kim Tan's style)

Qn: At your current stage now, how would you describe your dream life?

Ans: Dream life to me now is moderation and continue to work.  Of cos there are times I wish to rest and go on a holidays, but I feel to continue to work and in moderation would allows me to feel a more fulfilling and energize life.  Thus I believe in moderation working life, not too tired... this would be my dream life.

The night before the photo-shoot was LMH Encore concert.  This is his 3rd live performance I saw, him singing/dancing and communicating with his fans on stage.  Surprised to see him so comfortable in the 360 degree stage, shaking hands with his fans etc.  At this moment, he is a shiny star and one that takes care of his fans very much.  The next day afternoon, LMH came earlier than the scheduled time.  He walked in without any makeup, using his signature smile to say hello to all in the studio then walked into his resting area.  With no bodyguard and only a assistant accompany him.

After half an hour of preparation and speedy makeup, LMH walked out again in his usual suave image all prepared to start the photo-shoot.  On the average, he uses only 10+ mins for each image/clothes, thus causing the experienced photographer and crew to all shows him the "big thumb" to express his great working style in taking photos. Be it sitting/lying down ... he does them professionally... occasionally he would chuckled and thus causing the female crews to be happy.

Before the interview starts, LMH had 2 sweets on hand and he offer me one.  I replied of course then he nodded and gives out his usual laugher and offered me the sweet.  When I took it, I managed to touch his palm and feels his warm palm. 

Before recording 2014cosmo video, We hope that he will say the mag name in Chinese thus he was busy memorizing the name by repeating the words.  As he was really too cute, thus I secretly laugh at him.  He saw and curiously asked "Did I say it wrongly?"  I replied him no.. he is correct and he continue to repeat the words to practice again.

* the last part I translated it badly... seems like cannot bring out the interviewer feelings... so sorry.  basically I feels she is a fangirl.. she is impressed with everything about him and even that little skinship of taking the sweet from his palm, she swoons over it.
LMH - once in love, will be till the end

LMH, the 1st Korean to be invited to attend CNY eve countdown show, one that will cause millions of girls not to change channel thru the night, K-wave is huge but never as huge as now.  LMH striking body proportions, 360degree perfect outlook and a dazzling smile has killed many Asian fans.   Many says "long legs", "handsome" and "cute" is LMH 3 precious parts but in Korea with tons of "handsome/tall and cute guys coming into the media circle, why would LMH is able to capture so many people's hearts?  Is it because he is "City hunter" the manly, loving way of saying "I like you" or in "Heirs" the "Maybe I like you?" Kim Tan way of expressing his love that cause this huge K-wave.

Qn: Growing love over a period of time or Love at first sight - which is the way for you?

Ans: I feel firstly I need  to see if we are able to be comfortable with each other.  This is the basic requirement then will let me "love at first sight" with the girl.

Qn: What's your definition of "Blissful happiness"?

Ans: In my opinion, happiness is like something good that happens over a period of time... For the current LMH, happiness is because I feel that my work is being recognized and thus well liked by many people & It brings hope to many people.  Also to be able to meet up with fans and communicate more with them, to feel their loves and encouragement to me.  To me, these are happiness that I feel happening daily now.

Qn:  What is one character or trait that you cannot stand in Man or woman?

Ans: Be it man or woman, if the person has no good intentions to others, no basic respect to others, I would feel this person is not a good person.
Qn: What is your image of a attractive girl?  What impact does she has on a man?

Ans: Cute & lovely. I like bubbly happy kind of girl.  No matter how tired/unhappy I am at work, once she is besides me, I would feel happy and change to being good mood.  I find such girl would appeal to me very much.

Qn: Usually People likes to use "fascinating and charming" to describe a attractive girl.  In your definition, what sorts of character/traits would fit such a girl?

Ans: Firstly she needs to know where she stands, and would cherish herself - these traits would let people feel she is attractive.  So in any situation, she has self confident will let others feel she is attractive.

Qn: What do you think a man should practice?

Ans: Firstly would be to keep to his words.  Say it and you must do it.  After that would be to use his own way to protect and love his loved ones. 

Qn: Do you think you are a faithful person?

Ans: I am those that if I love something I would go all out and make sure I do it well.  Like I like a song very much, I would spend days listening to it non-stop.  Also like playing games, I would make sure I played till I achieve the highest score then I will stop!
Hong Kong Actor Tony Leung Chiu-Wai is his favorite actor.  Thus we can see traces of Tony Leung Chiu-Wai way of acting in LMH.  In Heirs, we can surely see that LMH is not a pretty vase in the show.  He uses his eye power, to express out the protection he wants to give, the loves, his worries... all the deep emotions expressions.  perhaps its this expressions that captures millions of girls heart as what girls actually wants, is for their love ones to also express out such emotions to them.

Qn: What is the important parts in acting?

Ans: compare to using eye expression/ body actions, I actually focus more on how to express the lines out to give people the right feelings about it.  like during Kim Tan confessions, it's not just simple standing there and read out the words, but to imagine how this character feels and wants to express out his feelings via the words. 
PD of Heirs commented before that for such a young actor, LMH way of expressing the character emotions was really great.

Qn: In Heirs, how did you achieve to express out the seductive kiss?

Ans: I know many people call that kiss "Air kiss" to describe the never kiss but wants to kiss that very magical moment.  (In the script, it actually says to stay very still but no matter how I tried, I still moved my lips)  But the weird thing is I experienced many kiss scenes in my past dramas thus now I know how to kiss a female lead properly such that the angle would not smash her nose etc.
Thanks @kayabun for the translation!
Admin Mêrø

• Like 15
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

39 minutes ago, lusciousgy said:

To me ,they are an absolutely official lovestagram couple

Me too! They are an absolute 'criptic' lovestagram couple! Queen is criptic with her words ... That number 2 (there is something behind it)!! Well, we know they like that number :ph34r:

58 minutes ago, Starry Parquet said:

08.05.2020 - LMH Sunset pic & KGE BTS upload 

05.08.2020 - LMH LV & KGE Chanel update

Lol, I saw this in twitter too! Coincidence? Hmmmm...with this two, to me, no more coincidence !

With both of them posting, almost at the same time on the same day and the same theme. There is a pattern! It's a big piece of cake for me! They don't have to be in Shanghai! Hahaha. Ah...my shipper's heart is full today. 

Ps: Another pattern I noticed, after TKEM, 1) KGE posted throwback photo of Paris, LMH changed his FB profile photo. 2) KGE posted another throwback photo in denim jacket, LMH changed his Naver profile photo. Small thing but there's a pattern! :ph34r:Hahaha 

• Like 19

Of all the days I decided to sleep before 2 AM, both LMH and KGE decided to post... ahhhhh but anyways I’m so happy that we are getting crumbs on what their real status is. You guys know how a storm usually starts with a sprinkle of rain? I think the drought has ended and a very good storm is about to pass by. Of all the throwback pics Ggone has in her camera roll, she chooses a high-end fashion themed pic? Of course we shippers will not see that as a coincidence, they know how we would react seeing any slight similarities in their posts. Her stylist also commented on Ggone’s post to post a selfie instead, did she want Ggone to post a selfie bc she knew who was sitting right next to Ggone? And if she took a selfie, he would also be seen in the post? Ahhh let me be delulu for once after a long drought.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
  • Wiggle 2