[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 hour ago, AgentQuake said:

@Joanna Alfson @AquariusMY I was in the same boat.  I tried Mystic Pop Up Bar, My Mister, even a rewatch of WWWSK, but I kept judging everything super unfairly compared to TKEM so I gave up and plan on watching them when I’m sane again.  So maybe 2026.

IONTBO is actually really good though - I’ve been watching it.  Slowly at first, it took two weeks to get through the first few eps, but now I really like it.  SYJ and KSH are amazing together and the story, acting, and overall feel of the show is different enough from TKEM that I can appreciate it.

i also saw a fancasting on Tumblr that KSH plays LG/JTE’s son and is Prince of KOC and dating SYJ’s character so that helped 

I watched the warrior nun and it had some good parts but went south in the end by breaking up the main couple 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

10 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

@HR. GO TO SLEEP.

Can’t yell at you though, I listened to the entire TKEM soundtrack from top to bottom today.  

I feel like the soundtrack doesn’t get enough appreciation outside of this forum.  I’ve liked soundtracks before - I really liked the CLOY one, LOTBS, can’t forget the ultimate drama queen Stairway to Heaven, but TKEM just hits differently.

Also all my favorite LG/JTE scenes happened with the music blaring.  

Please Don’t Cry - the ep 6 hug scene

Gravity - come with me to my world, protect the future queen

My Love - CHURCH PHOTO

Orbit - the rescue scene 

Dream - the scene after he saves her

QQ music is now trying to charge me for Flute Gravity.  And yes, I almost paid $20 for a years subscription to QQ VIP just for the one song

Damn it LMH/KGE 

Don’t worry, slept like a baby for 7 hrs. ahhhh yes, the OSTs for TKEM just hits differently compared to any other drama OSTs. Right after TKEM ended, I had a phase of just listening to the songs you mentioned on loop, 24/7. Every time I rewatch the drama, it turns into a sing along bc I have memorized the OSTs in my heart. Now, all I listen to is Dancing Universe and My Love By My Side on loop, my mom is questioning my sanity. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 5

2 hours ago, Heera said:

another new fancam of ep 12

I have never seen co-stars so comfortable with just grabbing/touching each other without showing any shyness. I was cracking up towards the middle when LMH was looking around but KGE was ready to be lifted so she literally lifted her leg waiting for him to lift her. 

I’m kind of curious though, why are some fancams just coming out now?

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

His intense stared, and her holding his gaze.:winkx:

voXGXL.gif

c as labeled

:hwaiting2:

same vibes

Spoiler

-------------

Spoiler

In white boarders , I can bet with anything that they were together on her birthday on July 2nd, and she (KGE) was the one who took this picture of him with her own phone, put boarders and sent it to him. We all know he hardly uses boarders. It’s KGE’s thing

cr. https://twitter.com/gracieoguns/status/1288446388473389056

• Like 3
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Still can't get over this fancam... maybe someone can try to get a hold of the dash-cam footage of those cars behind them so we can see why she was acting shy afterwards. Maybe LMH whispered something to her, if only we can get this from his angle so we can read his lips :phew:

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

8 hours ago, Elnin Joery said:

I believe it was from a deleted scene but not entirely sure. There was alot of deleted scenes in TKEM generally since they were filming for a long time

As per birdie app users it isnt KGE but staff members who were in the picture

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

@koreaboooo @Prerna @extrodinairey this is what happens when nobody posts anything and the show is done

we’ve become walking billboards for PPL

can’t make art Bc all I can draw are stick figures and pikachu

cant write fanfic bc am lazy, also can’t spell 

can’t rewatch TKEM cus I never stopped watching it in the first place

so we can just eat and spend money. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2

4 hours ago, HR. said:

I’m kind of curious though, why are some fancams just coming out now?

I've read somewhere that some people try to be respectful and won't release fancams until after the scenes have aired. In this case, I would guess maybe they were waiting for the series to be over, then forgot they had the footage, and then uploaded way late??? haha

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 3

I envy everyone who lives near a The Alley store. The closest one to me is the one in downtown Vancouver, CA. Once the US-CA border opens up, I am going to overcome my fear of long-driving and fill my stomach to its max capacity with The Alley drinks. I've also just recently found out that The Alley Canada has an online shop with products, like the eco cup and mug, featured in TKEM, unfortunately they don't ship outside of Canada, so I guess I will just sulk and wait until the border opens up </3

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Thirsty 1

34 minutes ago, HR. said:

I envy everyone who lives near a The Alley store. The closest one to me is the one in downtown Vancouver, CA. Once the US-CA border opens up, I am going to overcome my fear of long-driving and fill my stomach to its max capacity with The Alley drinks. I've also just recently found out that The Alley Canada has an online shop with products, like the eco cup and mug, featured in TKEM, unfortunately they don't ship outside of Canada, so I guess I will just sulk and wait until the border opens up </3

Wait WHAT??  I’m only three hours away!

Oh why did you tell me this...

At least none of us have tried to buy a horse. 

1 hour ago, Itsmylifeboss said:

As per birdie app users it isnt KGE but staff members who were in the picture

Is my memory going or were they shooting a scene with KGE and LMH that day and the horses were just there so we all assumed it would be a horse scene?  My faulty memory seems to think that it was the day they filmed the leaves scene.

Cus I think up until the end we kept thinking there would be a scene where they rode horses together, until the finale aired and we were so shook that we promptly forgot.

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

11 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Wait WHAT??  I’m only three hours away!

Oh why did you tell me this...

At least none of us have tried to buy a horse. 

Are you from WA?!?! I’m also from WA!!! Shippers from the PNW should put our wallets together to buy ourselves a Maximus :lol: 

• LOL 12
  • Thirsty 1

7 hours ago, DianaMishka said:

I don't understand. What just happened? 

Some twitterians mentioned that when he was walking, he saw her and changed his direction towards her, but it seemed she didn't notice so they just went their separate ways.

• Sad 2
  • LOL 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1