[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 minute ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

Look at that SHOULDER SLANT! Ok, my eye sight is TERRIBLE (my spectacle lenses are Super thick and I have high astigmatism too) - so those of you with sharp eyes - please measure the slant!! Calling all geometry experts here!! :joy::love: Btw, did THIS really happen?? The End scene?? Or it’s just fanfic / photoshopped??? PLEASE, anyone can confirm / debunk????

They may have been requested to sit closer, maybe for a photo since the whole interview we've scene, they had a gap between them. 

:sweat_smile:

• LOL 11

31 minutes ago, effyisme said:

The more I view and analyse the bedroom kiss bts (don't judge me as I am sure many of you does the same too :P), the more I'm convinced they are either in a going to date soon or starting to date stage as both of them are way too comfortable with these intimate scenes... they were like a couple trying to steal as much kisses and skinship as possible... these sort of scenes usually are pretty awkward for actors and they usually distance themselves and there will be a awkward atmosphere on set.

They are simply having so fun indulging in these intimate scenes since they can't do it privately due to hectic filming schedule.. the PD and crew are constantly trying to "remind" LMH to control himself during the rehearsals.. it obvious that the PD shouted cut twice (the 2nd time was a panicky shout of cut twice) as LMH went ahead and straddle KGE on the bed... you can even hear someone clearing their throat after that so I can imagine the crew trying to keep a straight face on set while witnessing the over the top making out session...

I even wonder if LMH was chided by his agency (aka his family) after the scene was completed as he simply lost his self control in front of everyone Lol :D He simply was behaving like a rabbit on heat during the mating season... :naughty:

I agree with everything you said.  Emphasis on the highlighted part. Teehee. They give me that whole we-just-started-dating vibe. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

releasing talismans :wub:

Animated GIF

OMG is this all of us? It's like us spreading our MinEun feels on

-Soompi

-Instagram

-Twitter

-Facebook

-ROK

-KOC

-Everywhere

HAHAH  Alright, Imma put this GIF in Page 1 :joy:

• LOL 17

16 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

I totally agree with your comments and thoughts. I respect celebrities who are opened about their relationships but yet fiercely protect it. Whilst we say we should give celebrities privacy and respect, I think the lives of celebrities is different and it is inevitable that their personal lives may be more exposed than others. Hence, if the couple are both celebrities, they should be opened to the public but protect it by supporting, trusting and respecting each other in this harsh reality world. It is a little different if one is a celebrity but the better half is not. Then it makes a lot of sense to protect the other half from the public eye.

I may be wrong but I think it is hard for these famous people to find the right partner, date and settle down, because maybe they are too busy (common excuse given), they fall for other temptations (other seemingly better person, girls who throws themselves at male celebrities, money, etc). Or there are a lot of uncertainties to trusting someone in this industry.

But I firmly believe if two persons boldly take the right steps forward, trust and respect each other, have common goals to settle down to start a family, then such relationships should work. All it takes is that first step. No one will know what will happen in a relationship, but we will never know if we don't even dare to try. You don't just fall in love at first sight, you choose to love.

Philosophy aside, I really hope LMH and KGE will give each other a chance. I never knew their pairing could actually be so visually matching and beautiful, with such mutual common characteristics. I used to think LMH would need to find someone beautiful and sexy, you know, the type that is just beautiful without doubt. But seeing him with KGE, I cannot imagine him with anyone else. In fact, I cannot even imagine him with Suzy or PMY. Why people say Suzy is pretty? I will choose KGE anyday.

I Stan For KGE ... 

Every women is Preety for sure , but we have our own standard personally.

I liked her humility and genuine personality. Many celebrity fear the other side out of her beauty, but not KGE , she is one of the Kind.

8 months for filming, n more to research each other,  must be possible for LMH to assess KGE in personal, usually one's true nature will be revealed after 6 months. Look at KGE behind d scenes and the fanvid . She  always show us the way she is, there must be something different about what LMH saw in Her.

I'm Deeply in love with them. On n off screen,

Lucky me, My Husband understand me if I get Drown again with my KDrama. This d first time for him seeing me drowning n getting insane , as never happened b4 . I usually broke my Domestic Routine,  for only watching TKEM n put comments or editing their video and  I'm trully pray for them. Tobe  together as a real Couple.

:blush::wub:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

19 minutes ago, Guyangi_Dalpeongi said:

Look at that SHOULDER SLANT! Ok, my eye sight is TERRIBLE (my spectacle lenses are Super thick and I have high astigmatism too) - so those of you with sharp eyes - please measure the slant!! Calling all geometry experts here!! :joy::love: Btw, did THIS really happen?? The End scene?? Or it’s just fanfic / photoshopped??? PLEASE, anyone can confirm / debunk????

No it's not photoshopped. I saw the interview again and indeed by the end of interview their position was like that I didn't even realise when they moved that closer. But I want to know one thing. Jenga and who me was also filmed on the same day as this one word interview?

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

It's already Friday and still no BTS for ep 13. 

How did we survive??? 

I rewatched all episodes since Sunday and I totally agree with KGE. TKEM is definitely that type of show that you appreciate more and more with each episode. I mean when I rewatched, everything hits differently now that we are on the final 3 episodes. We see things from a different perspective now. 

I almost cried when I rewatched their 1st encounter in ep 1. Episode 1! 

Because now we know how they came together and fought, and still fighting, for their fate and love. 

This drama is kind of life changing isn't it? 

And it's beautiful. 

• Like 3
  • Love 12
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Niki Idy said:

Agreed 100%, this ship is for life, but I will also support their future projects whole heartedly with other partners, and I will never ever bring up their ship being better during the airing of their drama, because I realized that is part of the problem their pairing had initially.  

Yes, cos we are responsible and mature shippers! the most important thing is the happiness of the 2 parties involved, whether they get together or not is irrelevant (though we may wish otherwise) as long as we support them well...

9 hours ago, koreaboooo said:

Exactly my answer too. :lol: I wouldn't mind if the whole BTS just show their scenes. :phew: PM who? LR who? Okay maybe some WDH. 

Don't forget WDH! He is our crumb sourcer and possibly our LMH's wingman.

3 hours ago, extrodinairey said:

All hell will break loose if our staff and colleagues know we are in this forum. I don't even tell my husband :ph34r: but he kept giving me the what-on-earth-are-you-doing sideway look whenever i laughed uncontrolably.  My kids think i'm insane, too. 

I don't tell my family this either. They would probably think I am crazy for spending so much time spazzing on this ship together...

44 minutes ago, effyisme said:

I even wonder if LMH was chided by his agency (aka his family) after the scene was completed as he simply lost his self control in front of everyone Lol :D He simply was behaving like a rabbit on heat during the mating season... :naughty:

Sorry to cut your post short, but this made me snort!

A rabbit indeed. Getting it on like 2 rabbits in mating season, what a sight!

• LOL 8

7 hours ago, koreaboooo said:

That was me but real life kept me grounded I guess. :sweatingbullets:

On a bright note, we should be getting the BTS soon and maybe another IG post from LMH on Friday if he keeps to the pattern? :lol:

It would have but I took the 6 months leave from work going back December  :weary:  Gosh this is going to be a tough ride for me :bawling: After the show, I think I’ll go see grams in Hawaii for distraction:glasses:  

• LOL 6

43 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Haha chided him slightly maybe as what he exhibited during the bts wasn't cryptic at all... and it will get people talking about them in a wrong way... :D

He took his sweet time to unattached himself lmao little Ms Sunshine came out trying to suppress her naughty giggles by kind of giving off a little eye roll :wub: good one KG:D when clearly she obviously enjoyed every seconds of his affections :love:

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, graceyco said:

Happy Friday Royal Court Ladies!!! I have high hopes for today since we've been snatched by SBS this week so we better get our

stills

bts

lovestagram

sbs announcing a special

sbs holding them a dinner party for the last episode

them announcing their marriage

more stills

We're gonna be on high alert today!

8e2c6680c91eccc62a22e5578be8c2f739d6a44a

Announcing their marriage - yes chinggu yes :blush:

And ommo, took me a while to backread! Friday is such a busy day for us! I have seen many people who unlurk as well, welcome chinggus! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

48 minutes ago, Lexiepedia said:

No it's not photoshopped. I saw the interview again and indeed by the end of interview their position was like that I didn't even realise when they moved that closer. But I want to know one thing. Jenga and who me was also filmed on the same day as this one word interview?

This one word interview should filmed on the same day as who me interview as most are wearing the same outfit except that LMH changed his shirt.... 

Jenga was filmed together with the Thailand Netflix video... :D

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, extrodinairey said:

He started it off earlier. Does he count? 

Maybe we should include him... I know he is close to WDH as both often goof around with each other IG posts and comments... LJJ even reposted the same pic as WDH...:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, Kdramatic said:

991816090_1eeedbb3_minomi_tumbnail_large
Sweet Moses! This 24cm by 42cm. Minomi Doll is showing up as $92 when I go into the shop on his fan club site.

These monies better be going towards a huge rock on KGE’s finger. :lol:

Can even fund his kids to college. :joy:

• LOL 13

Hmm i bought the dolls fr Goblin..should i buy minomi too hahahahha

I got KGE gentle monster sunglass recently..

And when i was in Korea i bought the bag that she use to promote too BeanPole

I wanted to buy KAHI but seem out of stock and not internationally available 

The power our couple holds..these advertisers better strike it while it is hot meaning they should get them to do more CFs together ;)

*The Minoz sign up part still not in English huh anyone tried?*

• LOL 10

8 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Can even fund his kids to college. :joy:

I’m running through how I’m going to break it to my son: “Sweetie, Mommy, must buy this Minomi Doll so LMH and KGE can send their kids to University... Don’t worry, you will do well at Clown College.” :lol:

No offence to anyone here that has gone to and graduated from Clown College! :heart::sweat_smile:

• LOL 21