[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

39 minutes ago, insteadofme said:

Meanwhile..

I see patterns, i am soft :ph34r: 

I'm 50% sure our ship has sailed given all these subtle hints they are dropping and behaviours on set, press conference, interviews and of course bts videos.... from those fan taken pics of their bts, you can see LMH smiling away like a fool in love... you can't hide this emotions as it was caught off guard... but even in those official bts, it is not difficult to see those emotions too... like we have discussed LMH is unknowingly being obvious wearing his heart on his sleeve :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 8

Last nite was a very dreadful episode. So heart breaking.. I cry a river when they kissed. LMH & KGE are really daebak.. their acting skills are superb. You can feel the sweetness even without kissing each other..

Hope we managed to see the bts for both hugging & kissing scene.. yeah after that kitchen bts cause a riot by knetz..... 

We still have 6episode left. I'm hoping & praying no one have to die here. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Kdramatic said:

I guess that says a lot about all of us too! That we are all able to see what’s underneath the surface... Especially when it comes to LMH and KGE! :lol::smirk:

I see what you guys mean about the styling... But I think I actually prefer that they didn’t have JTE be dolled up and looking perfect all the time. I feel like it makes me root for them even more because LG has fallen for the person JTE is inside first and foremost. 

Also, I think they are trying to make these characters more realistic. Since JTE is a detective and is mostly at work in the episodes, it kind of make sense that she is in comfortable clothes and doesn’t style her hair. 

I’ll be happy if they just doll up JTE for 1 scene in the whole drama... a wedding scene with LG. Hehehehe :smirk:

You know.. i kinda actually like her hair tho.. she looks really really pretty like that.  :wub: so natural yet oustandingly pretty ,,to be able to see go eun with long wavy hair is such a big uwu to my heart :blush:  

P/s :if i were to comment on her styling tho, i like the short type of coat more on her..and and and !! The entire outfit she wore to Corea was the most prettiest of all. :love:

• Like 8
  • Love 4

I like this scene too as it really shows how much he missed his love and it was shot in his bedroom which hints the longing and yearning and loneliness he is experiencing strongly.. our boy needs his Queen :wub:

cr owner

• Like 6
  • Love 3

15 minutes ago, insteadofme said:

I think she did meet her fans or just take photo with the food truck. Maybe her fans doesn't want to give spoiler of what scene she was filming that day.

hmm ... I thought it would be something more exclusive because the detective outfit doesn’t really tell much about the storyline.  Jmo ^_^

• Like 5

To represent her personality, being simple and dedicated to her work, KGE often wear dark colors in TKEM. When she wears something bright for a change, like the ivory/cream cardigan at the police station when she's with Sinjae, I was struck by her beauty. She really is beautiful.

And LMH's acting is getting more and more amazing with each episode. 

• Like 12

19 minutes ago, zba72 said:

hmm ... I thought it would be something more exclusive because the detective outfit doesn’t really tell much about the storyline.  Jmo ^_^

Same here. I tot she was wearing a hanbook or something related to wedding. :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 6

anybody know what song is this..? already crazily in love with this song:heart: i desperately searching for the title..huhuhuhu

Spoiler

Both of them nailed this scene:wub: the tears from both look so pure and genuine. ohh minnie and eunnie, please date for real!!

• Like 6
  • Love 3

9 minutes ago, Miss.Zinu said:

anybody know what song is this..? already crazily in love with this song:heart: i desperately searching for the title..huhuhuh

Dream by Paul Kim, part of the OST :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

Putting aside the storyline, what I like about the kiss is how she holds/grips his hand that cups her face/neck. Usually female leads have feeble hands where they initially do not know where to put them and ends up either lightly hugging the male lead or tugging at male lead's shirt. But JTE is our passionate character that is bold and kisses back and caressing/holding/gripping (any good verb to use?) LG's hand as he holds her face/neck to kiss! And of course, LMH proved that he could kiss! My, I love to see his jaw movements which showed it is a real kiss that even real couples do not do. He has no time to lift his lips and seizing all the time opportunity to just kiss and kiss without leaving her mouth! Love him for showing us what he can do! And she reciprocated!

Haha love the way you describe LMH as kissing with all his might without even parting his lips from KGE.. I think it's his pent up tension being released after so much control.. since the script called for passion, he literally gave his all :wub:

I'm not sure if he has kissed like it's his last kiss before in his other dramas, can any LMH fans provide some insight? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Haha love the way you describe LMH as kissing with all his might without even parting his lips from KGE.. I think it's his pent up tension being released after so much control.. since the script called for passion, he literally gave his all :wub:

I'm not sure if he has kissed like it's his last kiss before in his other dramas, can any LMH fans provide some insight? 

Hahahaha :lol::lol::lol:

I don’t want to ruin the perfect mood we have in here. 

But it’s okay to discuss a kiss scene between a totally platonic relationship right? Because he kissed JJH using tongue :lol::lol::lol:

But I must say, this kiss between LeeEul has so much emotions! I can feel their love and longing for one another. It’s not the best lip action but it’s one of the most heartfelt kisses I’ve ever seen. It was perfect! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Hahahaha :lol::lol::lol:

I don’t want to ruin the perfect mood we have in here. 

But it’s okay to discuss a kiss scene between a totally platonic relationship right? Because he kissed JJH using tongue :lol::lol::lol:

But I must say, this kiss between LeeEul has so much emotions! I can feel their love and longing for one another. It’s not the best lip action but it’s one of the most heartfelt kisses I’ve ever seen. It was perfect! 

Haha okok no worries! It's the emotions that really matter... the fans are calling this a vacuum kiss :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Can anyone confirm if you also saw something shiny on her left 4th finger?  Is it a wedding band? Will they get married?? According to fans, this was filmed yesterday..

I can see it, it does look like she is wearing a ring.  She looks happy here behind the camera.  I notice from the fan videos, lately she seems to look all happy and cheery during filming.  Maybe I am over sensitive :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

3 minutes ago, zba72 said:

I can see it, it does look like she is wearing a ring.  She looks happy here behind the camera although the scene is actually not a happy one.  I notice from the fan videos, lately she seems to look all happy and cheery during filming.  Maybe I am over sensitive :lol:

I thought so too... she seems to radiate the I'm in love look... :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 5