Quantcast

:heart: Annyeong, we're the Royal Court Ladies of this palace and we're here to ship our favorite on-screen and off-screen couple from The King: Eternal Monarch:heart:

c5d9f75ee091780b7d028da0a152a1f428711ab1

387b4b8c2542e17208c79b8f0ffe13c26db1ea34

9f1f3f4c4a9c715feac577e46a037607c502a279

53fc1fefc194422cf3d0e7d41fe90de9bb7fb2f8

(c) DreamingofSnowFlake/ Tumblr

Lee Min-Ho (Mr. Giddy) :heart: Kim Go-Eun (Ms.Sunshine)

LeeEul (Lee Gon + Jong Tae Eul)

The LTE couple (Lee + Tae Eul)

LeeGgone couple (Lee Min Ho + Ggone)

MinEun couple (Lee Min Ho + Kim Go Eun)

Come join us here in the royal court and let's ship away!

They are the cutest - no matter what universe

71b2877d697721ff7d9789a9c228a0014fad40f0

(c) DreamingofSnowFlake/ Tumblr

Video-by-ps-minho-2.gif

The-King-Eternal-Monarch-The-King-Eterna 

They have a lot of sweet off-cam moments too! 

ENG-4-Lee-Min-Ho-Kim-Go-Eun-x-4-9.gif

20200508-HDOFFICIAL-LEE-MIN-HO-The-King-

1.gif

Lee-Min-ho-Kim-Go-eun-Woo-Do-hwan-Jung-E

ENG-4-Lee-Min-Ho-Kim-Go-Eun-x-4-6.gif

Video-by-ps-minho-4.gif

THE_KING__ETERNAL_MONARCH_EPISODE_10_BEH

And in true Head Court Lady Noh fashion, we wave our talismans for this beautiful and eternal couple!

152cb30f366f28f6ecf9bf04f0f728f85adbfc92

Check out some press interviews and BTS scenes so you can see for yourself!

The King Eternal Monarch Press Conference

The Swoon - Who, ME? Interview

The King Eternal Monarch - Episode 4 BTS Scenes 

• Like 10
  • Love 9

I'm definitely attracted to their chemistry, would be super fun to discuss all their moments here:heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Jaja said:

Love this couple.. my new favorite :love:

AAAH! Welcome welcome chinggu! They're also my new favorite! I think we should come up with a cute ship name! My friend suggested something like LeeGgone  -- Lee Min Ho + GGONE (which is Kim Go Eun's IG name)

57 minutes ago, Aleenaaa said:

I'm definitely attracted to their chemistry, would be super fun to discuss all their moments here:heart:

It would definitely be fun to have more fans join us here! Esp now that their scenes are building up for the next episode! I'm so excited for Friday to come! 

I'm so happy to see them as good friends off-screen! Look at this BTS!

• Like 6
  • Love 4

Yay! Finally a thread! So excited to see episode 5 on Friday!!!!

• Like 7

@graceyco The more the merrier! And yes, can't wait for Friday. Its gonna be very difficult to wait for a week:tears: I have a hunch that we'll have a sad ending, I hope I'm wrong but yeah we will have a rollercoaster  ride throughout the drama. And yes they're so sweet offscreen. I really liked this gesture of LMH. A true gentleman for a reason

7jqdwxhn9zo54wmgo04lnmg0f

• Like 8

I love this LeeEul couple. I've replayed their videos on YouTube n times. Thanks for creating this thread!

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

Hi, yeorobeun..finally find a place to express my love for this OTP, but hoping as a couple in real life as well :heart:. Thanks for creating this heaven, will catch up diligently :)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Edited by talkovercoffee
I want to erase the spoiler
  • Like 4

11 hours ago, graceyco said:

AAAH! Welcome welcome chinggu! They're also my new favorite! I think we should come up with a cute ship name! My friend suggested something like LeeGgone  -- Lee Min Ho + GGONE (which is Kim Go Eun's IG name)

It would definitely be fun to have more fans join us here! Esp now that their scenes are building up for the next episode! I'm so excited for Friday to come! 

I'm so happy to see them as good friends off-screen! Look at this BTS!

Ok, I actually love this couple name! One, you explained why. And two, it actually spells out Lee Gon lol. :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Hello chingus,

I am on board. Count me in. Please share more photos and BTS videos of our royal couple. :heart:

• Like 7

16 hours ago, Aleenaaa said:

@graceyco The more the merrier! And yes, can't wait for Friday. Its gonna be very difficult to wait for a week:tears: I have a hunch that we'll have a sad ending, I hope I'm wrong but yeah we will have a rollercoaster  ride throughout the drama. And yes they're so sweet offscreen. I really liked this gesture of LMH. A true gentleman for a reason

7jqdwxhn9zo54wmgo04lnmg0f

Me too!! I also discuss this with my Kdrama friends, I also know that somewhere along the way we're going to cry our eyes out. Like what if the portal closes? Who will sacrifice? It reminds me of Goblin all over. But I am still hoping for the best and more more sweet moments as we go along the way. I have a HUNCH that they will have a lot of on-screen sweet moments because as early as now, we're already getting a lot. HAHA JEBAL!! 

6 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Ok, I actually love this couple name! One, you explained why. And two, it actually spells out Lee Gon lol. :lol:

haha! I know! But I kinda saw in the King:Eternal Monarch thread that someone suggested LTE couple. LEE GON + TAE EUL = LTE haha and that seems catchy! We have to decide what we want to call them then we can  edit the ship name! :wub: All ideas are welcome.

Meanwhile.. are you all ready for the new stills?

This is when they're learning how to cook in the royal kitchen. MY HEART!!!! 

202004290941390310_4_20200429094335764.j

202004290941390310_3_20200429094335754.j

Source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000272009

• Like 9
  • Love 3

My heart is exploding everytime I'm seeing new stills!!! They have such an intense chemistry!!? Friday come soon:w00t:

• Like 4

Hiiiiiii! I'm so happy this thread exists. Now I can finally express all my feels abt these two cuties!! Like, it's just episode 4 but they own my heart already. Lol. :lol:

Can't wait for Friday!!!

• Like 11

52 minutes ago, mylovekge said:

I'm for LTE (reel) and LeeGgone (real)!  JK

I am with you all the way but without the JK. I mean it for real that we want it for real:wub:

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

Okay, I think we are all on the same page of calling them the LTE / LeeGgone couple?! haha Let me change the title of this thread so we can attract more shippers to jump here in our ship! :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 1