hello , welcome to the official "hello , daniel" thread !

Kang-Daniel.jpg

what is the show about ?

“Hello, Daniel” is a travel reality show that follows Kang Daniel traveling around alone as a 25-year-old young man, instead of an idol. The reality show will premiere on March 4 at 7 p.m. KST and air every Wednesday through SBS FiL. On SBS MTV, the show will begin airing on March 7 at 7 p.m. KST and air every Saturday.

details about the reality show :

TV Show: Hello Daniel (2020)
Network: SBS
Actor: Kang Daniel
Language: Korean
Release Date: 4 March 2020
Season: 1
Airs On: Wednesday
Also Known As: Annyeong Daniel, 안녕, 다니엘, Hello Daniel

Kang Daniel Talks About Traveling And Finding Happiness Through His New Reality Show “Hello, Daniel”

585a5dc21a5a42069d53c72345861e2b.jpeg?s=

Kang Daniel talked about his upcoming reality show “Hello, Daniel”!

In February, Kang Daniel traveled to Portland, Oregon to film “Hello, Daniel,” which will air through SBS FiL, a new cable channel run by SBS Medianet. “Hello, Daniel” is a travel reality show that follows Kang Daniel traveling around alone as a 25-year-old young man, instead of an idol.

During the interview, Kang Daniel shared his reason for starring in “Hello, Daniel.” He revealed, “The biggest reason is that I personally felt that I needed a new point of transformation,” saying that making new experiences in a new environment during a vacation was the way to find that point. He added that he had been longing to go traveling as well.

On starring in his first solo reality program, Kang Daniel said, “Because it’s my first solo [variety program], I felt really pressured and I felt a sense of responsibility. Since the story revolves solely around me, I felt more responsible and that I should work even harder. However, the I liked the purpose of the program, and the filming was very enjoyable.”

The artist also talked about his experiences in Portland, saying, “I was able to spend time understanding, thinking, and organizing the concerns I had inside me a little more.” He shared that while organizing his thoughts of the past and future, he was often struck with the feeling that he would be able to become happy. Kang Daniel said, “I learned to take it easy. I think I also became thankful for the small things. There are things you can only see if you walk slowly.”

Kang Daniel shared that it was also very difficult to find an answer to what kind of person he truly is during his journey. He explained, “Rather than focusing on what kind of person I am, I want to become someone who asks myself what kind of life I’ll lead in the future as Kang Daniel. I think there will be no end to finding the true Kang Daniel.” He also added that the variety show will portray him as he is naturally.

Furthermore, Kang Daniel chose “Portland’s charm” as the point to look out for in his upcoming show, adding that he’s happy to be able to share the many charming locations of Portland with many people and asking viewers to watch the program as if it were introducing travel spots rather than showcasing his travel log.

Finally, Kang Daniel shared with the viewers, “I’ve returned as Kang Daniel for the first time in a long while. It’s also been awhile since I’ve gone traveling, and it was a really great time during which I could feel why rest and leisure are necessary. I hope everyone watching ‘Hello, Daniel’ feels the happiness of traveling with me. Always stay healthy. Please enjoy watching ‘Hello, Daniel!'”

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

NEW EVENT!  

Favourite K-Dramas based on Web - Novels, Webtoons & Manhwa  

Vote NOW!  :piggydance:

Chingus, love them or hate them! You can’t ignore them. :coolshades:

K-Dramas inspired from manhwa, webtoons and web-novels are making a big splash in the entertainment industry. Vote for your favourite K-Dramas and let us know the ones you absolutely hated.

re:  Your friendly neighbourhood EO Team

@confusedheart @Sleepy Owl @agenth and @partyon

• 4 months later...