Chen Yao as Sang Tian
Guan Hong as Wen Bing
Li Jiu Lin as Shen Wenlian
Ao Zi Yi as Sang Zhan
Ma Ze Han as Meng Na
Dai Ya Qi as Fang Xiaorou
Wang Xin Ting

Synopsis:

Sang Tian (Chen Yao) is an aspiring figure skater. On the day she turns 18, she vows to her family that she will be accepted to the same university that her mother once attended.

To get in, she must pass a test, which she – an exceptionally competent skater and student – expects to ace.

However, things do not go according to plan for Sang Tian and she fails the exam.

Undaunted, Sang Tian decides not to give up, and in desperation, she dresses as a male ice hockey player and joins in a trial match for the college team. She unexpectedly shines, and is selected as part of the men’s ice hockey program.

Things get even more complicated for her when she realizes that Wen Bing (Darren Chen), a young man she has crossed swords with in the past, is also part of the team. Worse still, she finds she must share a dormitory with him, and struggles to keep her true identity a secret.

On the ice, Sang Tian and Wen Bing prove to be the catalysts for their team’s newfound success, and the team finds itself in with a shot at the championship.

As the two students start to get to know one another, they develop a mutual respect for one another…but could that one day turn to love?

(Source: Viki) 

My Unicorn Girl 穿盔甲的少女 Viki Episodes

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

My Unicorn Girl 穿盔甲的少女 Viki Episodes

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to SoompiSupport

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This drama is being broadcast from tonite.  Another cross dressing female lead????

My Unicorn Girl stars Chen Yao as a budding figure skater who cross-dresses (again) to join the ice hockey team. Guan Hong plays her love interest.

The 24 episode drama releases 2 episodes every Sunday to Tuesday beginning tonight. English subs should be available on the iQiyi app.

cr:

https://cfen.si/2020/08/23/promo-round-up-my-unicorn-girl/

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmm... just 2 comments despite it being posted since April...

Starting to watch this after Maiden Holmes... and since the ratings in MDL is at 8.5/8.6, this drama should be good....

24 episodes should be a doable drama for me :D... until my next comment on this section:phew:

---

Oh i tot it was fake snow on ep1.. apparently it was real! :w00t: and how the heck did she managed to cover all her long hair in that wig:D

---

Ok finish the drama...ep24, seemed unnecessary.... overallz action scenes.of ice hockey, i think Skate into Love have better action compared to this drama...though story wise, the bullying in the former and face recognition issue in the other take some time to digest at times.

But the lead actors are adorable,

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] My Unicorn Girl 穿盔甲的少女

Archived