[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Begin Again 从结婚开始恋爱

sugarplum892

I have been wondering what is missing for me? Why I could not get into it? Then I realise the FL is good.  But the ML's acting is lacking.  That's the problem for me.  Just for me. It may be alright for you all.  So go ahead and enjoy it:wub:.  But I'm leaving

• Like 2

19 hours ago, hush puppy said:

@pad-hari @realistic2280a  I don't like ep 15. It lacks "Sparks".  And I feel it is from the under-par actings.  I cannot catch-on.  At times i even feel a little embarassed for them.  So I'm wondering if i should continue.:wacko:  

The 2nd Pair are alright Today.  Quite cute.

@realistic2280a As for your dilemma, my interpretation is.  When he found out that they actually knew each other from the past, his feelings for her got ignited.  Re: his conversation with his mum when he brought her home to meet her.  He told his mom, he wants to understand her better. And his mom said: "That is Love.  Why didn't you tell me?".  And agree to their Marriage. Otherwise she would rather Mortgage her House to settle the debt.

So that was his motive for agreeing to marry her.  Get to know her better. 

But 1) he is a hopeless Romantic.  He feels they should not consummate their relationship until they are really in love with each other. Same for having a child.

2) he misinterpretes her.  He thought she is a tough but kind lady. That she cannot really loves someone.  That she is only using him to achieve her goal - to be given control of her biz empire from her father. (I won't say more lest I spoil your fun...)

And that is why he can be jealous when another man is interested in her. Her uncle at first.  And an actor in ep 14. He loves her and wants her to love him.  Yet when she reciprocates, he cannot believe her.  

I hope I have helped solve one of your puzzle:)

Thanks HP... hehe... the brand?

Hmmm.. still i would think that he needs to move fast... rather than wait and wait... i mean its fine.. but i think the whole drama is about 30ish episodes, so what else could talk about... less misunderstanding...

Even the mom's comment seemed simplistic... understsnding her means love... ermm.. not so ... it was too short of a conversation.

So he is going to wait till she really loves him then consumate the marriage? That could take how many episodes? Man, i think my old Mill and Boons romance books move faster than this.. hahhaa

Im stilll waiting for reviews... i might watch Startup first before going bk to this drama.. coz i just like Nam JH (as per Weighlifting Kim BJ, not his other dramas, haha)

I just read ur comment... haha..ure leaving the show? Haha...

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I finished upto 24 episodes RAW.  Its kinda ok.  But still not satisfied with GJ's acting.   The FL ZYT is super good.  But still I need ST's to understand certain parts.  I didnt expect this turnaround of events.  Wow!!! what a back stabber!!!!!!

Spoiler

Gao Er Fan- you bas****!!!! When the co is in turbulant time, LR gets the letter of invitation from Germany.  But he is not revealing it to LFN.  He wants to be at her side.  But she comes to know about it from her m-i-l.  She decides on something.  She makes love with LR for one last time and leaves for good without informing anyone.  The episode 24 ends there. 

I think she will go into hibernation during which she will know that she is pregnant and delivers the baby. She returns  and take revenge on GEF.    By this time LR will also go to Germany and come back.  This is just my guess.  Lets see how the events unfold.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

ep.25 - 28 are already uploaded in YT.   please dont miss the episodes.  Lu you you is such a cutie pie.  you got to watch the episodes for the boy.  There is  a time jump of 6 years.  thats  a very long time.  But why is LFN hiding the boy from LR?  I need ST's to understand the reason for her to hide it from LR.  I really feel bad for LR.   Somehow he has found out that the boy is his son.  

The boy is such a cutie:kiss_wink::wub:

https://glb.m.mgtv.com/b/336910/10336500.html?t=videoshare&cxid=11lnouau11

• Like 1

Can somebody who watched the recent episodes tell me what instructions did LFN give LYY before leaving the cutie at LR's house?  He is doing exactly what he was instructed by his mom. woow!!!!!

PIcs credit @weibo of the cutie pie :smooches3:

CUPID FOR MOM AND DAD!!!!!!:kiss_wink::kiss_wink:

2hk5HBr.jpg

rCMCg1J.jpg

t27sVMe.jpg

Spoiler

9OUuMcb.jpg

Ij4TuQz.jpg

rekindle the finished relationship:kiss_wink::tounge_wink:

8MVmua8.jpg

cr:weibo

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum, but not new to lurking around Soompi xD. I wanted to join and shared my inputs. I've been loving this drama so much, even watch ep 24 and 25 without english sub today haha. I do love the FL's overall acting better than the ML. Anyways, I'm excited for both of them to meet again and for the little cutie that's joining them in the drama. Hopefully, in the next few episodes, our badass female lead can build up her "White Queen" furniture brand and take down that betrayer Gao Er Fan. 

On 11/21/2020 at 11:30 PM, pad-hari said:

some gifs of our cutie pie. :7555_attack:Somebody who know chinese, can they translate what is the caption on each gif for us fans?  Thanks.

JAFl2bD.gif

nTV1uK4.gif

seHnl7A.gif

Reveal hidden contents

eIhgo2f.gif

3XLyrG0.gif

xaneoSl.gif

U1fyLlJ.gif

YR1HrAj.gif

cr: weibo

Hi pad-hari!! (Love the profile pic btw, truly one of my favorite chinese dramas)

I'm learning Chinese at the moment so I could only read some characters, but I can fully figure out three pictures for you XD.

The first picture: 我很可爱的。(wo hen ke ai de) "I am cute or I am a cutie" 

The fourth picture: 我还年轻!我行!(wo hai nian qing! wo xing!) “I am still young! I can! 

The last picture: 你再也不是我的小可爱的。 (ni zai ye bu shi wo de xiao ke ai de.) "You're not my little cutie anymore." 

Please excuse me if my translation are a little off. I need to study more xD and this drama is encouraging me to improve my Chinese more. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

This week episodes are already up on YT and this drama is getting more better and better than the previous week.  This week episodes are more sweeter than the last weeks.  LR's character is the best and i realised such characters will never exist in real life.  Wow!!! I cried when he cried for LFN thinking how difficult it would have been to leave him at a time when both of them had to take a bold decision for their future life.  Awwww, I will forever keep him in high esteem for his understanding of her.  He never blamed her for leaving him.  Such a beatifully written character.  As usual, LYY is the best cutie pie for his baby talk and acting.  The writer and the pd compensated for the middle episodes where the plot got bored with the last week and this week 8 episodes.  Jaiyou!!!!!

• Like 3

I could only watch up til ep 28. :sad1:When I saw the part where FN was talking to YY, I thought she was teaching him how to be good when he meets LR’s family xD so that was a twist to find out what she was actually telling YY to do haha:sweat_smile:. Awwh, but YY is such a dreamy little kid and he’s so darn cute. I love all his dialogues so far in the story. I will be patiently waiting for English subtitles so I can watch more romantic interactions between the leads. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, nevva3 said:

I could only watch up til ep 28. :sad1:When I saw the part where FN was talking to YY, I thought she was teaching him how to be good when he meets LR’s family xD so that was a twist to find out what she was actually telling YY to do haha:sweat_smile:. Awwh, but YY is such a dreamy little kid and he’s so darn cute. I love all his dialogues so far in the story. I will be patiently waiting for English subtitles so I can watch more romantic interactions between the leads. 

OMG!!! what LFN taught LYY how to behave at his dad's home after watching it with ST's, I laughed like a fool.  How can she teach the child to behave like that?  But he is such a good kid- he did as his mom instructed him and also reversed immediately all that actions.  So cute.  i felt that LYY is more mature than his mom.   

The kid is super cute and good in acting too.  I dont know how many takes it took for him, but his delivery of big dialogues are so good.  Here is one of the bts of that cutie.  He calls both GJ and ZYT as dad and mom even in the bts.  CUTE!!!! :smooches2:

CR:AS TAGGED

edit:

This instagram user translates some important parts of the recent aired episodes.  If anybody is curious - can look into this insta a/c.  It helps a lot before the ST's are released.

• Like 2

@pad-hari I immediately went to Instagram and watch all those lovely clips. Ahhh YY is such an angel :heart: sigh~ wish I can have a child like him in the far future XD I can now patiently wait for the episodes to be subbed. 

He’s also so cute and playful in the BTS. I wonder if this is his real voice or do dramas also dubbed children’s voices too? Hopefully he grows up to be a great actor. There’s great potential in him. 

And I definitely laughed at that scene, how he feel so guilty doing all the bad things his mom told him to do haha I also love how he labeled Simon as the boring old grandfather

• Like 2

On 11/30/2020 at 3:11 PM, pad-hari said:

Calling @hush puppydid you really gave up on this drama?  Me too at first. But now its very entertaining coz of the cute child actor from ep.24.  hope you rejoin us and give post your reviews here in the thread.  !!!!!!!!!!

@pad-hari  Thank you so much for thinking of me, dear :wub:.  I saw the "Notification". But I won't be returning dear.  Basically I find the "Storyline" very weak.  Nothing novel.  The FL was alright at first.  But as the drama progresses, she gets a bit silly.  She does not have a nice voice ya.

Adding a "cute" child actor is a clever idea.  But it will not help if the story-line remains the same.

The above are only my personal opinions.  So if you all enjoy it, please continue to watch.

Dear  @pad-hari and everybody else  @whome @nevva3 @Table122000 @jadore1  @realistic2280a,  I hope we can meet again in another thread.:coolshades:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Finally watch up to Episode 32. The drama is ending so quick :sad1:. I don’t think I’m ready to be finish with this drama yet just because of how great the two leads are. If you guys have any modern drama recommendation similar to this, I’ll be up for it ^^ just so my heart can be satisfied (I never thought I’ll be so into modern dramas) 

I found episode 32 to be so funny xD especially the awkwardness between the two after the second lead couple just kind of expose their problems haha. The whole time they were at Simon’s apartment and then went back home, ahh I truly could feel the elephant in the room between them two. 

It seems like we’re going to see more of Gao Er Fan in the last few episodes which I don’t wanna see him at all >.> Hopefully, he amends himself at the end

I just wanted to end this note on how I’m starting to like the second couple (Simon and cai si yu). I didn’t ship them at first because their relationship was just built on Simon using her as a distraction. But I’m getting that he knows he’s in the wrong now and what can I say, I just love the chasing and playing hard to get :sweat_smile:

• Like 1