[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Dance of the Sky Empire 天舞纪

sugarplum892

@Meina I think we can all agree that the acting was so good in Ep 13 and that we all cried during that scene. 

Spoiler

Oh wow. Thanks for sharing. I've always been curious as to who Long Wei'er really is and what her motives are. She hasn't shown up recently either, probably because the past few episodes have been focusing on Li Xuan and You Lian in the mirror world(?).

I agree that the drama is doing a great job at adapting the novel to make it so much more endearing.

@jadore1 It's not just you haha. I watched 12 episodes without knowing who Long Wei'er was also-- probably because they never referred to her directly by name. She's the one cross-dressing as a guy-- the Second Prince I think.

How does one post gifs here? I'm new to this forum haha. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

I am up to 18th ep.  and should be able to make some type of prediction here lol.....

The way I see it , the T Emperor , Crown Prince and the Zi guy should be eliminated from the energy gird of life.  The immediate result would be freedom for K clan -SY , LX memory of relationship with the Kclan , Prince Mu gains and LW all get back on equal footing since they are all 'schoolmates and of equal status in the Academy' . Now i just wait to see how close am I LOL . 

After looking at the original cover photo I would like to see Prince Mu and LW have an amazing encounter a la nature amore ...poor babies they too deserve it :blush:  as for our main couple oh my Goddess they are really really being tested left right and centre. 

• 2 weeks later...

completed the drama
final rating 7.5/10

music 6.5/10 , above average but none sung by actor/actress , lyrics not poetic enough
CGI 8.5/10 , can't see any flaws , the alternate universe blissful house is really good
plot 6/10 , naggy sword spirit who does nothing much , "dead" forcefully revived for happy ending
acting 7/10
romance 7.5/10
costume 5/10
outdoor scenery 7/10
actor actress looks 8/10

a fun short drama but not "epic journey blockbuster tale"

plot hole
about ep5 when long-wei-er summoned 20 ninja in black to attack crown prince ,
their attack style is black/red energy balls and they were all instantly neutralized by the female lead in feather wing mode.
it caused a shockwave in the spirit realm that affected the bookworm guy , showing his eyeball in black/red evil spirit too
somehow these dark minions were not used again and not explained whether long-wei-er uses dark magic

• Guest changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Dance of the Sky Empire 天舞纪

Archived