[Drama 2020] My prettiest moments /When I Was the Prettiest, 내가 가장 예뻤을 때

0ly40

MBC Drama

My Prettiest Moments / When I Was the prettiest

When_I_Was_The_Prettiest-2020-P1.jpg

Network: MBC

Genre: Drama, romance

Episodes: 32 (2 back-to-back episode a 30 min.)

Airdate: August 19th - October 15th, 2020

Airtime: Wed & Thu 9:30 KST

Screenwriter: Jo Hyun Kyung

Director: Oh Kyung Hoon 

Official site: http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/wheniwasmostbeautiful/

Story:

The drama portrays a man and a woman who are standing in front of a forbidden road. In a cruel twist of fate, two brothers love the same woman. Through their fateful love story, the drama shares a lesson about understanding the pain of life and how to ease that pain.

Cast:

Im-Soo-Hyang1.jpg

Im Soo Hyang as Oh Ye Ji

She is a ceramic artist, who is the first love of Seo Hwan. Though she dreams of an ordinary life, she gets caught in a love triangle with two brothers.

Ji-Soo-0.jpg

Ji Soo as Seo Hwan

He is an architectural designer, who falls for Oh Ye Ji at first sight. He will be placed at odds with his brother Seo Jin, in a fight for Oh Ye Ji’s heart.

Ha-Seok-Jin.jpg

Ha Seok Jin as Seo Jin

He is a rally driver who won’t stop at anything to achieve what he sets his mind on. When he meets Oh Ye Ji for the first time at his father’s workshop, he instinctually feels attracted to her.

Hwang-Seung-Eon.jpg

Hwang Seung Eon as Carrie Jeong

She is Seo Jin’s ex-girlfriend and marketing partner. She feels passionate love for Seo Jin, who is the leader of the rally team she used to sponsor, and she’s unable to let go of him even after they break up.

Supporting cast

People around Hwan

Choi Jong Hwan as Seo Sung Gon
Park Ji Young as Kim Yun Ja
Joo In Young  as Hong Il Hwa
Jun Yoo Rim as Jung Da Woon
Son Bo Seung  as Baek Jung Il
Lee Seung Il  as Kim In Ho

People around Ye Ji

Kim Mi Kyung as Kim Go Woon
Shin Yi as Oh Ji Young
Jung Eun Pyo as Lee Kyung Shik
Kim Noh Jin  as Lee Chan Hee
Lee Dong Ha as Ryoo Seung Min

People around Jin

Lee Jae Yong as Chairman Bang Young Geun
Kim Tae Gyum as Kang Ki Suk
Jung Wook Jin as Park Woo Geun
Kwon Hyuk as Kim Yun Chul
Seo Eun Woo as Yoon Ji Yang

Chart relationship

http://img.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/wheniwasmostbeautiful/images/cast.jpg

Teasers

Spoiler

Press Conference

OST

Spoiler

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

Update #4 - New rule: "No Instagram embedded posts

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JTBC PLUS | 2020. 04. 26. 

Im Soo Hyang, Ji Soo, Ha Suk Jin, Hwang Seung Eon make "love quadrilateral" in new drama

742-EE5-E8-9-BFA-40-D9-AACA-ED33-DFFFAA1

Actors Im Soo Hyang, Ji Soo, Ha Suk Jin, and Hwang Seung Eon have finally confirmed their roles in the cast of "When I Was The Most Beautiful".

The new Wed-Thu drama "When I Was The Most Beautiful" (MBC), scheduled to air in August 2020, provides a way to understand and heal suffering in life through the love story and destiny of a couple standing in front of taboos. The drama revolves around the story of the cruel fate and the wrong, stressful, dangerous love of two brothers who fall in love with a girl. 

Im Soo Hyang takes on the role of ceramic artist Oh Ye Ji - Ji Soo's first love. Oh Ye Ji is a character who only dreams of ordinary happiness but has an ironic fate when entangled in love with two brothers. The audience is pouring high expectations on Im Soo Hyang's exciting acting after emerging as a ticket proving for success through 2 consecutive works "Gangnam Beauty" and "Graceful Family".

Ji Soo plays Seo Hwan, Ha Suk Jin's younger brother, and an architect. Seo Hwan realized his fateful love from Im Soo Hyang - the brother who fell in love at first sight. He is expected to show a deep conflict with his brother, thereby making the audience look forward to the upcoming tense confrontation between the two brothers in a relationship with a girl. Ji Soo has shown the freshness and enthusiasm in many previous works, so the audience had early expectations for the character Seo Hwan with the youthful enthusiasm that the actor will show in this drama. 

Ha Suk Jin takes on the role of Seo Jin - a rally driver and also Ji Soo's older brother. Seo Jin is a man of willpower who keeps moving forward despite already having what he wants. He was naturally attracted by Im Soo Hwang when he first met her in his father's workshop. The combination of Ha Suk Jin, Im Soo Hyang, and Ji Soo as well as his heart-warming acting and visuals when he returned to the small screen after 2 years with the romance genre that promises to grab the attention of the audience.

Lastly, Hwang Seung Eon takes on Ha Suk Jin's former lover and marketing partner, Carrie Jung. As a character who always feels a passionate love for leader Ha Suk Jin, whom she once helped, Carrie Jung still cannot end the long-lasting relationship with him even after the breakup. During the past time, Hwang Seung Eon has shown her unique girl-crush charm through various roles such as the "blue-blooded" female director or transgender role, etc., Therefore, the public is eagerly looking forward to her new transformation in acting through this drama.

The production team of "When I Was The Most Beautiful" said, "We feel confident that the trending cast who own both acting skills and box office guarantee like Im Soo Hyang, Ji Soo, Ha Suk Jin, and Hwang Seung Eon, have confirmed their participation in the drama in the lead roles. Hopefully, the small screen viewers will watch 'When I Was The Most Beautiful' as it is expected to be a fascinating work that makes you unable to take your eyes off."

The drama "When I Was The Most Beautiful" had the collaboration of Oh Kyung Hoon - the acting director of "Bad Thief, Good Thief", "Mom" - and screenwriter Jo Hyun Kyung, who wrote for the dramas "Grand Prince", "More Than a Maid".

Reporter Hwang So Young hwang.soyoung@jtbc.co.kr
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

————

https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/art/2020/04/688_288600.html

Ha Seok-jin to return in MBC's love triangle drama

April 27, 2020

By Lee Gyu-lee

507-A3-A16-5-B58-484-F-9-B98-92-D655-D01

Ha Seok-jin will play a lead role in MBC's drama "When I Was the Prettiest." Courtesy of C-JeS Entertainment

Actor Ha Seok-jin will return to the small screen for the first time in two years with MBC's drama "When I Was the Prettiest" (direct translation). 

The broadcaster announced that the actor had officially joined the cast of its upcoming series. It will be his first acting work since his last drama "Your House Helper" in 2018. 

The series, which will go to air in August, will follow a love triangle between a woman ― played by Im Soo-hyang ― and two brothers ― played by Ji Soo and Ha. 

The actor will play headstrong rally driver Seo-jin, who falls for Im's character at first sight. 

Ha, who debuted in 2005 in a big-budget TV drama "Sad Love Story," is known for his roles in romantic series, including "Don't Look Back: The Legend of Orpheus" (2013) and "Drinking Solo" (2016). 

He has also appeared in numerous reality shows, including the talk show "No Way I'm an Adult" and the quiz show "Problematic Men."

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] My prettiest moments /When I Was the Prettiest, 내가 가장 예뻤을 때 - Wed & Thu - Im Soo Hyang & Ji Soo - Premieres August
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Im Soo Hyang, Ji Soo, And More Hold First Script Reading For Upcoming Drama

Im Soo Hyang, Ji Soo, And More Hold First Script Reading For Upcoming Drama

Jun 17, 2020
by C. Hong

The upcoming MBC Wednesday-Thursday drama “When I Was Prettiest” (literal translation) has shared photos from its first script read-through with the cast.

“When I Was Prettiest” is a forbidden romance drama about two brothers who love the same woman. Im Soo Hyang plays Oh Ye Ji, a ceramic artist who dreams of an ordinary life. Ji Soo plays Seo Hwan, an architectural designer who falls for Oh Ye Ji at first sight. Ha Seok Jin plays Seo Jin, a rally driver who will not stop at anything to get what he wants.

Other cast members include Hwang Seung Eon, Park Ji Young, Kim Mi Kyung, Choi Jong Hwan, Lee Jae Yong, Jung Eun Pyo, and Shin Yi.

The first script reading was held at the MBC studio building in Ilsan back in April. In addition to the cast members, director Oh Kyung Hoon and writer Jo Hyun Kyung were also in attendance. Oh Kyung Hoon said, “This is a new feeling for me. I hope that we can build up strong teamwork over the next six months and have a good time filming in order to create good results together.” Jo Hyun Kyung said, “I want the process of making this drama to be happy.”

Im Soo Hyang’s character, Oh Ye Ji, has a pure heart and a relentless optimism that refuses to give up no matter what the situation. Ji Soo’s character, Seo Hwan, is an innocent young man who can’t let go of his fateful first love. Ha Seok Jin’s character, Seo Jin, is cool and reserved on the outside but is ruthless in the pursuit of what he desires.

Hwang Seung Eon plays Carrie Jung, Seo Jin’s ex-girlfriend, who is described as a femme fatale. She is charismatic, but intensely jealous of her ex-lover and has a selfish and egoistic streak. Park Ji Young and Choi Jong Hwan play Kim Yeon Ja and Seo Sung Gon, the parents of Seo Hwan and Seo Jin. Kim Mi Kyung plays Kim Go Woon, Oh Ye Ji’s mother. Lee Jae Yong, Jung Eun Pyo, and Shin Yi round out the cast as President Bang, Lee Kyung Sik, and Oh Ji Young.

A source from the drama’s production staff stated, “The project got off to a good start with the perfect chemistry and positive energy at the cast and crew’s first script reading. The actors brightened the atmosphere with their perfect synchronization with the characters in the script and impressed with their passionate acting. We plan to greet viewers with a truly memorable drama this summer, so please look forward to it.”

“When I Was Prettiest” is slated to premiere sometime in August.

• 2 weeks later...

Watch: Ji Soo And Ha Seok Jin Are Brothers Who Both Love Im Soo Hyang In Teaser For New Drama

Watch: Ji Soo And Ha Seok Jin Are Brothers Who Both Love Im Soo Hyang In Teaser For New Drama

Jul 16, 2020
by E. Cha

MBC’s upcoming drama “When I Was Prettiest” (literal translation) has released its very first teaser!

“When I Was Prettiest” is a new romance drama about two brothers who love the same woman. Im Soo Hyang will star in the drama as Oh Ye Ji, the woman at the center of the love triangle, while Ji Soo and Ha Seok Jin will play the two brothers who both have feelings for her.

The newly released teaser takes viewers back to Seo Hwan (Ji Soo)’s high school days, when he fell in love with then-teaching assistant Oh Ye Ji at first sight. Seo Hwan shyly follows Oh Ye Ji after school with his bicycle, then looks away in embarrassment when he realizes he’s been caught.

On a rainy day when Oh Ye Ji finds herself without an umbrella, Seo Hwan comes to her rescue by giving her his raincoat before running away with a nervous smile. Later, he is unable to hide his happiness as he gives her a ride on his bicycle.

However, the teaser ends by hinting at the uncomfortable love triangle that awaits its characters. Seo Hwan’s older brother Seo Jin (played by Ha Seok Jin) asks him, “Do you like that teaching assistant?” and the embarrassed Seo Hwan denies it, replying, “What are you talking about?” Seo Jin then surprises his brother by responding, “Then it’s okay if I go out with her, right?”

“When I Was Prettiest” is scheduled to premiere on August 19. Check out the new teaser below!

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] My prettiest moments /When I Was the Prettiest, 내가 가장 예뻤을 때 - Wed & Thu - Im Soo Hyang & Ji Soo - Premieres on August 19th
Im Soo-hyang gets artsy in new promos for When I Was the Prettiest (Cr Dramabeans)

0004386539_001_20200724084603051.jpg

New promos have been released for MBC’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama When I Was the Prettiest. An official poster, as well as character stills of Im Soo-hyang (Graceful Family) are part of the latest round of teasers.

The melodrama stars Im Soo-hyang as Oh Ye-ji, a ceramic artist who gets entangled in a dangerous love triangle with two brothers. Although all she had wanted was a normal life with normal dreams, her life becomes a whirlwind when fate brings tragic love to her doorstep instead.

Ji-soo (My First First Love) plays the younger of the brothers, Seo Hwan and Ha Suk-jin (Your House Helper) plays older brother Seo Jin.

In the newly released poster, Im Soo-hyang and Ha Suk-jin are shown sharing an intimate moment — mimicking the famous pottery scene in the American movie, Ghost. Meanwhile, Ji-soo sits morosely on the stair steps next to them. The workshop where they are located is said to be where the ill-fated love triangle begins, which also sparks the breakdown of the two brothers’ relationship.

We get to see more of Im Soo-hyang in the character stills, which feature her working as a high school art teacher. Although she is described as a student teacher and not a full-fledged instructor, it is curious that Ji-soo is wearing a high school uniform in the poster.

I’m a little concerned about the direction of the story, but I’ll wait to see how the show handles everything first. It’s probably not going to be an easy watch, in any case, but it would be nice to have a good melodrama in the watchlist to balance out all the sci-fi and mystery dramas that are coming up in the next few weeks.

Written by Jo Hyun-kyung (Grand Prince, Maids) and directed by PD Oh Kyung-hoon (Thief-nom, Thief-nim), MBC drama When I Was the Prettiest will be premiering next month on August 19.

2020072201001961100133681_20200721081809171.jpg

Ji Soo Talks About His Pure And Passionate Character In Upcoming MBC Romance Drama

Jul 28, 2020
by S. Nam

MBC’s upcoming  Wednesday-Thursday drama “When I Was Prettiest” (literal title) released new stills of Ji Soo!

“When I Was Prettiest” will be a heartbreaking love story about two brothers who love the same woman and the woman who is the subject of their affection. Im Soo Hyang will play the role of Oh Ye Ji, a ceramic artist who is the first love of Seo Hwan (Ji Soo), the younger brother of Seo Jin (Ha Seok Jin).

Seo Hwan will be pursuing a dangerous one-sided love for Oh Ye Ji. After falling in love at first sight, he is unable to give up on his first love and continues to love only Oh Ye Ji. He’s a character who shows his sentimental and sincere side to the people around him.

In the new stills, Seo Hwan exudes a youthful and innocent energy in his school uniform. Viewers are already excited to see Ji Soo’s portrayal of Seo Hwan’s passionate youth and love following his roles in “Ping Pong Ball” and “My First First Love.”

Ji-Soo1.jpg

Ji Soo shared, “Seo Hwan is a warm-hearted and ardent youth.” He continued, “He’s a very affectionate, warm, serious, and pure young man who can be compared to healthy organic vegetables. While acting as Seo Hwan, I got the feeling that he resembles a certain point in my youth.” The actor elaborated, “In particular, everyone has probably felt the pain of first love, so viewers will be able to relate to that point.” Ji Soo added his hopes for “When I Was Prettiest” to become a comforting drama to viewers during these difficult times.

Ji-Soo-2.jpg

The production team of “When I Was Prettiest” shared, “Seo Hwan is a pure and bright high school student who is also a character with deep thoughts.” They added, “Ji Soo has been perfectly portraying Seo Hwan’s two sides. Please keep an eye out for how Seo Hwan, who has yet to be tainted by the world, will mature after opening his eyes to love.”

Ji-Soo-3.jpgJi-Soo-4.jpg

“When I Was Prettiest” will premiere on August 19 at 9:30 p.m. KST

Ha Seok Jin Transforms Into Fearless Rally Driver In New Drama With Im Soo Hyang And Ji Soo

Jul 29, 2020
by C. Hong

MBC’s upcoming drama “When I Was Prettiest” (working title) has released new stills of Ha Seok Jin!

“When I Was Prettiest” is a drama about a forbidden romance that occurs when two brothers love the same woman. Im Soo Hyang stars as Oh Ye Ji, a ceramic artist who dreams of an ordinary life. Ji Soo stars as Seo Hwan, an architectural designer who falls for Oh Ye Ji at first sight. Ha Seok Jin stars as Seo Jin, a rally driver who will stop at nothing to get what he wants.

Seo Jin is described as a man like a “bulldozer” because he is so direct about his desires. The new stills show the hard, determined side of his character, particularly when he is dressed for his job as a race driver, but also the softer, more romantic side of him.

ha-seok-jin.jpg

Ha Seok Jin said, “I’m grateful for the chance to do a passionate and serious melodrama. Seo Jin is a very manly character when it comes to his job and his personality. He’s the mature, adult-like type that you think of when you think of ‘older brother.’ He is also very direct about going for what he wants. He doesn’t care about what other people think and pursues his own goals. He can come across as cold, but his heart burns with inner passion.”

The production staff of “When I Was Prettiest” said, “Ha Seok Jin has brought Seo Jin to life exactly as we imagined him. Please look forward to the contrast between the mature manliness of Seo Jin, the elder brother, and the innocent boyishness of Seo Hwan, the younger brother.”

“When I Was Prettiest” will premiere on August 19, following the end of “CHIP-IN.”

Im Soo Hyang, Ji Soo, Ha Seok Jin, And Hwang Seung Eon Show Different Dynamics In Poster For New Drama

Jul 31, 2020
by J. Lim

MBC’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “When I Was Prettiest” (literal title) has released a new poster showing the complicated relationships between its characters.

“When I Was Prettiest” will tell the heartbreaking love story about two brothers who love the same woman and the woman who is the subject of their affection.

The new poster gives a sneak peek into what viewers can expect from the characters played by Im Soo Hyang, Ji Soo, Ha Seok Jin, and Hwang Seung Eon. Im Soo Hyang takes on the role of Oh Ye Ji, a ceramic artist who is loved by two brothers Seo Hwan (Ji Soo) and Seo Jin (Ha Seok Jin). Hwang Seung Eon will play Carrie Jung, Seo Jin’s ex-girlfriend who still has feelings for him.

When-I-Was-Prettiest.jpeg

The four are split into two pairs, each with a different aura. While Seo Hwan smiles fondly at Oh Ye Ji as he escorts her through the field, Carrie Jung has her hand on Seo Jin’s shoulder, and he has turned away from her completely. Their outfits are in contrasting colors of white and black, teasing at the tension that is set to follow the four characters.

The production staff shared, “We tried to express the complicated and entangled relationships between the four characters in the poster. We will be bringing a drama that viewers won’t be able to take their eyes off of, so please anticipate it.”

“When I Was Prettiest” will be the follow-up to “CHIP-IN” and will premiere on August 19 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

10 hours ago, hell59 said:

Is Ji Soo the main lead or Ha Seok Jin?

It's probably Ji Soo.

I like the colours of the posters below, especially Ha Seok-jin's.

Ji Soo, Im Soo Hyang, Ha Seok Jin, And Hwang Seung Eon Star In Character Posters For Upcoming Drama

Ji Soo, Im Soo Hyang, Ha Seok Jin, And Hwang Seung Eon Star In Character Posters For Upcoming Drama

Aug 8, 2020
by J. Lim

MBC’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “When I Was Prettiest” has released new character posters of the main cast!

“When I was Prettiest” will tell the story of two brothers who fall in love with the same woman. Following a group poster, the new posters give a sneak peek of the characters played by Im Soo Hyang, Ji Soo, Ha Seok Jin, and Hwang Seung Eon, and how their lives will intertwine.

Im Soo Hyang plays the role of Oh Ye Ji, who is the center of attention for two brothers. She dreams of an ordinary and happy life but faces the cruel fate of falling in love with two brothers. Her tagline reads, “This is the first time someone has protect me,” hinting at a lonely past and how she finally feels like someone is on her side.

Im-Soo-Hyang1.jpg

Ji Soo takes on the character Seo Hwan, the younger of the two brothers. He falls in love at first sight with Oh Ye Ji and doesn’t want to let go of her. He has a pained look in his eyes as his tagline reads, “Can’t it be me? Can’t you wait for me?”

Spoiler

Ji-Soo-0.jpg

Meanwhile, Ha Seok Jin plays his older brother Seo Jin, who never stops when he finds something he wants. His tagline reads, “I want you to save me. Please become the house I can return to,” and he looks determined to chase after love and get it no matter what.

Spoiler

Ha-Seok-Jin.jpg

Hwang Seung Eon plays the role of Carry Jung, Seo Jin’s ex-girlfriend who can’t let go of him. She is a talented career woman who also does everything she can to get what she wants. She is determined to win him back as her tagline reads, “Admit it. That things are tough. That your place of rest is me.”

Spoiler

Hwang-Seung-Eon.jpg

The production staff of “When I Was Prettiest” shared, “We tried to reflect the honest emotions of love that Im Soo Hyang, Ji Soo, Ha Seok Jin, and Hwang Seung Eon will express. It will be an emotional melodrama of four people and their complicated and painful love lives.

Although the posters are full of emotion and pain, the set was full of laughter and energy as the four cast members did their best to convey the emotions of the characters. Whether they were joking about things feeling awkward or Ha Seok Jin sticking to Ji Soo like glue as brothers, the cast kept things light and fun as they filmed.

“When I Was Prettiest” will premiere on August 19 at 9:30 p.m. KST as the follow-up drama to “CHIP-IN.”

Source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1417819wpp/ji-soo-im-soo-hyang-ha-seok-jin-and-hwang-seung-eon-star-in-character-posters-for-upcoming-drama

Ji Soo And Ha Seok Jin Are Brothers Who Couldn’t Be More Different In “When I Was The Most Beautiful”

Aug 12, 2020
by E. Cha

MBC’s upcoming drama “When I Was the Most Beautiful” has unveiled a new glimpse of Ji Soo and Ha Seok Jin in character!

“When I Was the Most Beautiful” is a new romance drama that will tell the heartbreaking story of two brothers who love the same woman. Im Soo Hyang will star as the innocent Oh Ye Ji, a ceramic artist who finds herself trapped in a cruel fate as she stands at the center of the uncomfortable love triangle, while Ji Soo and Ha Seok Jin will play the two brothers who both develop feelings for her.

On August 13, MBC released new stills from the upcoming drama that highlight the difference between Ji Soo’s and Ha Seok Jin’s characters, who are polar opposites in terms of personality. Ji Soo exudes a quiet, melancholy aura as the young Seo Hwan, who first falls in love with Oh Ye Ji during his high school days. Meanwhile, Ha Seok Jin radiates confidence and fearlessness as Seo Hwan’s older brother Seo Jin, a brazen race car driver who doesn’t hesitate to act on his impulses.

The producers of “When I Was the Most Beautiful” commented, “Through their organic chemistry, Ji Soo and Ha Seok Jin brought to life the charms of their respective characters, who are polar opposites. They will also amplify the drama’s entertainment value with their immersive, skillful acting.”

They added, “Please look forward to the chemistry between the two brothers, as well as their diametrically different kinds of love for Im Soo Hyang.”

Ji-Soo-Ha-Seok-Jin.jpegJi-Soo1.jpegHa-Seok-Jin2.jpeg

Spoiler

Ji-Soo-Ha-Seok-Jin-2.jpeg

“When I Was the Most Beautiful” premieres on August 19 at 9:30 p.m. KST and will be available with English subtitles on Viki.

Ha Seok Jin, Im Soo Hyang, And Ji Soo Have An Awkward Meal Together In “When I Was The Most Beautiful”

Ha Seok Jin, Im Soo Hyang, And Ji Soo Have An Awkward Meal Together In “When I Was The Most Beautiful”

Aug 12, 2020
by J. Lim

MBC’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “When I Was the Most Beautiful” has shared new stills of an awkward moment between Im Soo Hyang, Ji Soo, and Ha Seok Jin.

“When I Was the Most Beautiful” will tell the complicated love story between two brothers who love the same woman and that woman being trapped in a cruel fate. Im Soo Hyang takes on the role of ceramic artist and innocent student teacher Oh Ye Ji. Ji Soo plays Seo Hwan, who fell in love with Oh Ye Ji at first sight, and Ha Seok Jin takes on the role of Seo Jin, who falls in love with his younger brother’s first love.

The new stills come with an air of tension as Oh Ye Ji, Seo Hwan, and Seo Jin are having a meal together. They don’t make eye contact and their different facial expressions reflect the complicated emotions that are present at their gathering. While Seo Jin is looking at Oh Ye Ji with warmth in his eyes, Seo Hwan has a melancholy look to him while Oh Ye Ji is unsure of what to do.

The production staff of “When I Was the Most Beautiful” stated, “The meeting between the three leads will only be the beginning of how they shake up each other’s lives. Im Soo Hyang, Ji Soo, and Ha Seok Jin are preparing a tense and lethal melodrama, so please anticipate it.”

“When I Was the Most Beautiful” will be the follow-up drama to “CHIP-IN” and will premiere on August 19 at 9:30 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki.

Source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1418541wpp/ha-seok-jin-im-soo-hyang-and-ji-soo-have-an-awkward-meal-together-in-when-i-was-the-most-beautiful

Spoiler

Im-Soo-Hyang.jpeg

Ha-Seok-Jin1.jpegJi-Soo.jpeg

Archived