[Drama 2020] My prettiest moments /When I Was the Prettiest, 내가 가장 예뻤을 때

0ly40

9 hours ago, Kor Yer Chang said:

There was one that caught my eye was that, for the characters. Hwan and Yeji is the only two with a past and present/future timeline. Then Jin and Carrie doesn't. 

Is it because they already have a setup for the characters that they're going to remain the same as in the past and present?

There's also people saying Jin is going to disappear. Hwan comes back to Yeji's life to help her find Jin lol.

Probably cuz Hwan and Yeji will end up with each other, hence "future". Jin and Carrie will fade out of the picture so no "future" for them, probably since no one will care about them by then, lol, or they died or something.

I think in the old synopsis, Jin disappeared and Hwan was there for Yeji in the meantime. So it might still happen...

I like the secretary for Jin's mother. It'd be nice if Jin ended up with her.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im Soo Hyang And Ji Soo Go On Their First Date In “When I Was The Most Beautiful”

Im Soo Hyang And Ji Soo Go On Their First Date In “When I Was The Most Beautiful”

Sep 2, 2020
by R. Jun

MBC’s “When I Was the Most Beautiful” has revealed new stills of Im Soo Hyang and Ji Soo.

“When I Was the Most Beautiful” is a romance melodrama about an art teacher (Im Soo Hyang) who gets into a love triangle with two brothers (Ji Soo and Ha Seok Jin).

In the new stills, we see Im Soo Hyang and Ji Soo on their first date. Previously, Im Soo Hyang said no to Ji Soo after he confessed that he likes her, and we see Im Soo Hyang and Ji Soo in the preview not at ease with each other, but tense and awkward, with Ji Soo facing away from Im Soo Hyang.

A source from the drama said, “Tonight, Im Soo Hyang, Ji Soo, and Ha Seok Jin‘s love triangle will hit a turning point. Please tune in to see what kind of intense aftermath Im Soo Hyang’s choice will bring.”

Source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1423080wpp/im-soo-hyang-and-ji-soo-go-on-their-first-date-in-when-i-was-the-most-beautiful

Here are ep 4th clips (more in the spoiler tag) as there are a generous amount from MBC

I will watch it tonight.

Spoiler

BTS

some prior episode scenes

So I was wrong, Jin cut the cord on his father not Hwan. 

I'm here for HaSukJin, this is a different character he's taken on, I'm hoping the writer do him justice and given him substance for his character, I don't mind if he dies as long as we can remember him when it's all over. Seriously I'm curious how his character will be in this story. 

6 hours ago, TRAN said:

I'm here for HaSukJin, this is a different character he's taken on, I'm hoping the writer do him justice and given him substance for his character, I don't mind if he dies as long as we can remember him when it's all over. Seriously I'm curious how his character will be in this story. 

I think he was supposed to cut hwan’s cord but the father cut his rope to save hwan.

That’s why I’m confused as to why jin only felt guilty to his father when in the first place he planned to cut his younger brother’s rope lmao. He should feel guilty to both. 

7 minutes ago, Josh Marquez said:

I think he was supposed to cut hwan’s cord but the father cut his rope to save hwan.

That’s why I’m confused as to why jin only felt guilty to his father when in the first place he planned to cut his younger brother’s rope lmao. He should feel guilty to both. 

Maybe that's why he harbors a guilt and probably not hatred but a dislike to Hwan because his father sacrificed himself to save Hwan. 

His father cut his rope and Jin cut Hwan's rope so they both fell lol. 

Just a theory lol

But I'm not sure whose rope he cut though.

I don't know but any romance between the younger brother and supposedly his elder brother's partner doesn't seem to go down too well with me. A. It is all wrong. B. Not to mention messy.I don't think any sensible woman wants to get caught between two brothers. It would be better to leave the both, tbh, than get involved in a messy family dynamics.

The drama kind of reminds me of the movie Sabrina. This is no way similar to the movie, except the brothers falling for the same woman.

I'm dreading the next few episodes because it will be a mess. To 'promote' one brother, the other has to turn evil. I wish the writers would play fair and give us a sensible female lead.

Hi Everyone!

Haven't seen ep 4 yet as juggling a bunch of other dramas and real life.

But going to try to watch both episodes tonight after work (morning and started work 1 hour ago).

Here are 2 making videos

10 hours ago, TRAN said:

Yes, I'm like you. I'm here ONLY for Ha Suk Jin! And I'm also glad that he's taken a completely different role as his previous ones. Although he's well known for his previous arrogant roles, this Jin character gets me hooked right from the start. There's some ruthless streak in him to top off his charismatic masculinity! Not to forget his smexy well built body! :blush:

Like you, I dont care if his character got killed off in the end as long as it's got a memorable end to it.:w00t:

Excited for the next episode and more to see how the drama will unfold Jin's complicated personality and Ye Ji's dark past.B)

7 hours ago, Josh Marquez said:

I think he was cutting his own rope to save his father.

I will drop this drama if Jin dies. Ugh. He's the only character with so much potential for growth and he gets shafted like this!

This has already aired Korea time, but will just leave it here.

ha-seok-jin-im-soo-hyang-4.jpg

Ha Seok Jin And Im Soo Hyang Are Loving Newlyweds In “When I Was The Most Beautiful”

Sep 3, 2020
by L. Kim

When I Was the Most Beautiful” has shared a glimpse of Ha Seok Jin and Im Soo Hyang on their honeymoon!

“When I Was the Most Beautiful” is a romance melodrama about an art teacher (Im Soo Hyang) who gets into a love triangle with two brothers (Ji Soo and Ha Seok Jin).

Spoiler

In the previous episode, Seo Hwan (Ji Soo) expressed his bitterness about his unfair position in the love triangle, saying, “You should’ve appeared in my life after I became an adult. I met you too early. I’m happy about it, but I also resent it.” He reluctantly let Oh Ye Ji (Im Soo Hyang) go, and she got married to his brother Seo Jin (Ha Seok Jin).

In the new stills, Oh Ye Ji and Seo Jin are having a blast on their honeymoon. The two enjoy various activities, such as riding horses on a green field and drinking coffee next to a splendid view.

The couple also goes for a relaxing walk in the forest and poses for pictures to save their magical moments. It’s obvious they’re blissfully in love, and they can’t stop smiling during their entire trip.

The production team shared, “Their love triangle will meet a new turning point in the fifth episode. Im Soo Hyang, Ji Soo, and Ha Seok Jin will experience their feelings developing more passionately, so please watch how their relationships will change.”

The next episode will air on September 3 at 9:30 p.m. KST.

Source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1423331wpp/ha-seok-jin-and-im-soo-hyang-are-loving-newlyweds-in-when-i-was-the-most-beautiful

Spoiler

Ha Seok Jin And Im Soo Hyang Are Loving Newlyweds In “When I Was The Most Beautiful”

im-soo-hyang-ha-seok-jin.jpg

ha-seok-jin.jpg

ha-seok-jin-im-soo-hyang-11.jpg

ha-seok-jin-im-soo-hyang-3.jpg

I've watched 4, and parts of 5. I know I should finish 5, but I had a few random comments:

- How lovely was that family proposal? That was the sweetest, most heartwarming thing I've seen in a long time. And the wedding. Awwww.

- Hwan and Jin's mother - what a piece of work. But you know, she's entertaining. I rather enjoy her DGAF attitude.

- Here's who I don't enjoy - Nightmare Aunt. How heinous is she? We've seen crazy people in K-drama world, but she takes emotional abuse to a whole new level. There's something very... visceral? ... about what she's doing. You can see how she viciously attacks Ye-Ji to work out her frustrations and justifies herself. She is so terrible that it honestly seems like a genuine miracle that she even has a pleasant husband and a nice daughter and they haven't run for the hills yet.

- I also don't really enjoy Carrie. I like this actress, but she played a similar role in "Time," where she was just a spoiled and obsessed person with no real redeeming qualities.

(Speaking of which, in "Time," the actor who plays the nice father of Jin and Hwan was an evil, murderous chaebol! :lol:)

Archived