[Drama 2020] My prettiest moments /When I Was the Prettiest, 내가 가장 예뻤을 때

0ly40

Whether Ha Seok Jin is the main lead or not, I'm definitely watching this drama!:love:

Has been waiting for him since his last drama, "Mr Housekeeper".:P

Best of all, he's not acting his usual stereotyped cold, arrogant characters for a change.:lol:

Who else but HA SEOK JIN can look so dashing and reckless as A RACER?

My old heart went fluttering 110% when I saw him walking towards that super race car!

And then when he smiled, I swooned and am on FULL FAN GIRL MODE!!!:tounge_xd:

Where are all my fellow Ha Seok Jin's fans since his 1% of Anything???:blush:

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Judging from the 1st episode Ji Soo is the male lead, but is he the romantic ML? That remains to be seen. 

I'm am seemingly in the minority and I really enjoy 2 guys 1 girl love triangles, so I like that it isn't clear from the start who is going to end up with who( if anybody), very much looking forward to the rest of the show. 

Omo!

I LOVE HA SEOK JIN's badass vibe! He's super SWIFT with his pursuing of Im Su Hyang. Tonight's episode has me screaming in delight as he showed off his super well built body in FULL MOON! :love:

I'm one anti-noona and younger man romance. But from the strong bond between the 2 brothers, maybe HSJ may give way to JS. But it depends on who ISH really loves???:tounge_xd:

Dare I say, cautiously... this is good!

I love this vibe. It's kind of like the summer version of "I'll go to see you when weather is nice" which took place in winter.

This makes me want to go to the Korean countryside and eat farm-fresh food. (I actually did that last year and the mosquitoes were a nightmare. I guess I'm a city girl. But I love seeing it on TV.)

I know Ji Soo not getting the girl is kind of a meme but not liking the dynamic with him and and OYJ. Ji Soo also tends to play his character with an aloof innocence that a time skip won't be able to cover up.

OYJ is a little more than a candy girl/Cinderella at this point and while Hwan is doing everything to protect her (leaving a sour taste in her mouth), Jin is challenging her and helping her grow (and sleep!).

Omo! Judging from Ep3 preview, the rivalry between the 2 brothers have started.:dissapointed_relieved:

This show is going to be INTENSE indeed but I like it. For once Ha Seok Jin's character shows his love for the FL straightaway which is very interesting. HE even kissed ISH in this ep.:blush:

I guess there'll be RIVALRY between fans of HSJ & JS soon and I hope let's be CIVIL about it. 

I have not watched JS's drama at all as I always choose dramas with actors I like even though they are very UNDERRATED!:P

As HSJ is my alltime favourite Korean actor, I'll always be biased.

TEAM HA SEOK JIN ALL THE WAY!:love:

Hello Everyone!

Just watched ep 1 so far, I had planned on ep 2 but fatigue and wanting to sleep won out. I guess I have to watch it tonight.

I just watched ep 1 and loved it! I love HSJ for awhile and yesssssss finally seeing him back on TV. @gladys57 Yup I agree with you he is SEXY!  Watched a few of his dramas JUST to see him. OMG so happy! Very swoon worthy as the race car driver. I totally agree he is NOT the cold handsome guys he has played. Loved his teasing bromance with Jisoo in Ep 1 trying to kiss his younger dongseng.

@0ly40 Glad to see you and thanks for ep 3 preview and the interview. Got to check that out later.

Awww hyung points out the reality that he is YOUNG to Ji Soo in terms of being able to date this student teacher (he is not wrong) but still hard for dongseng to hear that though. Awww. Plus he already tries to kiss her, giving he held her bridestyle at end of ep 2 from what i read , then YUP not surprised he does act. He seems like a man of action and KNOWS what he wants in this role. OOOOH. 

@sken40 Yup I wonder I think it is Ji Soo's POV mainly not sure? But for as the ML in the OTP right now I am seeing HSJ and the FL. But hey I am not 100% sure. But I saw pics of wedding pics of HSJ and the FL somewhere so Ji Soo will always be the good younger bro/student. Never the groom in this case(?)

@Aziraphale OMG love the couple pic in your signature---one of my ALL time fave Jdramas and loved that couple! I took the ID Nodame thanks to that manga and the live action drama.  Yup love HSJ myself! Hubba hubba already a shirtless scene in Ep 2?! What?

@chickfactor Great seeing you here! Yup I agree that is the vibes --summer time version. LOL I like it. Gosh for me when I am in the countryside--the mosquitos LOVE me too much. I don't want their love. TT I am liking adding this light drama to my current rotation -of some dramas I am watching.

Ep1 

-Cute how the FL carried the leaf to cover her head and later gave to the cat

-JS character to fall head over heels (falls down too) with hearts in his eyes for her

(then to find out she is the student teacher) plus he must have been thrilled to notice her enjoying his painting in the hallway, to later offering his dad's kiln to use (after FL heard from colleague). It was too coincidental only in dramas that JS and his teacher meet  up in Seoul.). He was sweet to sleep outside waiting for her thinking she would be out of sorts. His letting the light stay on and diffusing the brightness with cloth. (So sweet---that and offering his rain poncho to her.)

-FL being a big fan of his dad and also having his HYUNG come by . She was a  little rude to him (hyung) but he is very charismatic and in your face. I cannot blame her. LOL he is a bit much if she is very shy and introverted. LOL. It was cool that hyung drove her to the bus. When JS character said why not back to Seoul, hyung was right she would be burdened. (He totally would have as he was interested in her)

-The scene that HSJ drove on the race track and surprised his TEAM, awww loved it. He looked great and in control and so sexy. LOL. His telling his clingy ex to go away. She really obsessed with him. (I felt bad for her for getting watered poured on her) But dang 10 million already on him and his team. (I feel they might have performed as well as promised ergo his frustrations and being upset. Still uggggh. No need to stoop that humiliating level though. Then again it is a drama.)

-Dad and sons are cute. I guess dad got into accident while hiking trying to save his sons (from the flashbacks for now?) Still glad Hwan is sweet watching over dad as he goes up the stairs. I am surprised they still live in a lovely home but with stairs. Why not change it or make some adjustments for his mobility issues?

(The father and son scene making dinner was cute btw)

EP 1 was lovely and calm and sweet. I did enjoy Hyung trying to kiss his dongseng chasing and wrestling him to do it. OMG and to do a sneak attack to get successful. HEHEHEE loved it. So I know the bromance btw the brothers will be challenged in ep 2 (but we knew end of ep 1---hyung asking about dongseng's interest and if he can like her---OMG. He is direct but I like that though. Better than hiding and pretending to know etc is worse. Too many old Kdramas did that in the past. Or one did not tell the truth of liking the FL and suffered and gave up on their love to their sibling.)

Looking forward to watching ep 2 tonight at home.

Def plan to see this episode tonight.

What a beautiful cinematography! Loved it! It has this very fresh feel to it. I love the cast. All of them. But dare I confess that I have a thing for hot and dashing HSJ! I think I have been his fan since I watched him in 1% of Anything. I think he looks just the part of a reckless, playboy-ish, bad boy racer! Be still, my heart!

JS is cute. He the nice, Mr Dependable, ideal boyfriend material, loving and caring. 

But, I do want some bad boy romance. Please! It's been ages since we had a bad boy romance on screen. 

Off to catch the second episode. I am excited. Suddenly we have some really good shows on the television. Don't disappoint us HSJ. :heartbreak::bawling:

20 hours ago, gladys57 said:

I guess there'll be RIVALRY between fans of HSJ & JS soon and I hope let's be CIVIL about it. 

hahahaha... true!!! let's be CIVIL.... I always wish Jisoo can get his drama girl at the end... but when Ha Seok Jin is his rival my heart goes to HSJ :sparklyeyes:

@Nodame and @chickfactor, a big WAVE to both of you!

We've met in a few Kdramas before especially @Nodame who I mostly share the same taste in a number of dramas.:lol:

13 hours ago, confusedheart326 said:

What a beautiful cinematography! Loved it! It has this very fresh feel to it. I love the cast. All of them. But dare I confess that I have a thing for hot and dashing HSJ! I think I have been his fan since I watched him in 1% of Anything. I think he looks just the part of a reckless, playboy-ish, bad boy racer! Be still, my heart!

JS is cute. He the nice, Mr Dependable, ideal boyfriend material, loving and caring. 

But, I do want some bad boy romance. Please! It's been ages since we had a bad boy romance on screen. 

Off to catch the second episode. I am excited. Suddenly we have some really good shows on the television. Don't disappoint us HSJ. :heartbreak::bawling:

@confusedheart326

So you're a Ha Seok Jin fan too!:P

I'm with you on this about wanting a "bad boy" romance and HSJ suits this role as a flamboyant reckless race driver very well. And I also love the fact that he doesn't hestitate to admit his love for ISH so quickly too.

The plotline is moving very quickly like race driving. I can tell that the plot will be rivetting and melodramatic especially about his past. B)

I DONT really care about who gets the girl so long as I get to see our sexy brain man, Ha Seok Jin as much as possible. So disappointed he only appeared as cameo in CLOY.:love:

I am liking the story so far, and I like the the characters of Seo Hwan, Seo Ji and Ye Ji. There will always be antagonists in a drama, so the other characters are all right, but I don't like the character of Ye Ji's aunt or maybe because the actress is doing an over the top characterization.

Ji Soo looks so different with his hair like that but it fits the role of a rather shy, immature, yet earnest high schooler.

Ha Seok Jin always exude manliness. He looks so good in this drama, with his hair subtly colored. The hair color fits him, complementing and softening his features. When he had black hair, his facial features looked very sharp.

Lim Soo Hyang continues to improve as an actress. She's more animated now and able to express more emotions. I saw her in one drama where the only thing that moves was her mouth.

I enjoyed the first two episodes and the chemistry between Ye Ji and Hwan. When he tried to wipe her tears and hugged her.. aww. I hope Hwan can keep it up because the “competition” between him and his brother is not really fair, if we consider the age gap and other stuffs.. In real life, Jin seems like a more suitable person for Ye Ji than Hwan. However I hope that this drama will get a lot of attention and success like

Spoiler

“I hear your voice” and “When the camilla blooms”, 

where we successfully got the noona and donsaeng couple in the end haha. So I’m still rooting for Hwan...

The teaser for next episode though, “She opened to you because you’re just a kid!”, that will hurt Hwan T_T 
But I don’t think Ye Ji just sees Hwan as a kid, she just wanted to keep a distance since they’re now teacher and student, she doesn’t want anything grows further than that (She has enough drama in her life), and I think she enjoys being with Hwan more than Jin (she gets tense when being with Jin). And Hwan is right with “Did she say she’ll date you?”, yes, if you didn’t ask and she didn’t say anything, you ended up being delusional too, Jin... :D  

It would be really hard for Ye Ji to choose, though, I mean the two brothers are both good looking, good gentlemen, they’re both trying to help her and cheer her up (in two different ways). Both of them fall for her at the first sight, the only thing I’m not sure yet is Jin’s intention... Did he simply like her or because of this competition.. lol
And also notice the description of Hwan’s character who was mentioned as an “architectural designer”, not a student, so maybe the story will continue with a time skip when Hwan actually started his career, and maybe would show up again in front of Ye Ji to officially ask her out....?

And I like the cinematography in this drama a lot, it’s really beautiful. There is just one thing that doesn’t make sense: how can her phone be accessed like that, doesn’t she have a password or anything? How can somebody just open her message and delete it like that ;( 

Anyways, can’t wait to the next episode :)

Archived