[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Immortality 皓衣行 starring Arthur Chen & Leo Luo

tothestars

On 6/10/2021 at 6:39 PM, miaka fy said:

Seem we will have our Immortality soon.....at the end of August in the last rumor....from Tencent

Sha Po Lang take at the end of June or begining of July..

this youtuber give some information that is probably true about why Immortality isn't airing yet.

I feel it's plausible....

credit to the owner.

Actually, based on recent weibo stuff, the reason for delay for Immortality is most likely post-production. Back in March, there were rumors that there was a change in the special effects team but since it was just a melon. no one really paid attention to it. However, recently a staff who works for the studio that did digital painting for ALP posted on weibo that his next works are HYX and TBW. A lot of fans ended up bombarding him with questions about HYX and so, he made another post in weibo that he had met the HYX special effects team last week and they were at the time still working on the special effects at that time. Some fans messaged him privately and asked if HYX was coming in August and he replied something like, "why would they work hard on it if it wasn't" basically not denying it. This is what fueled the August rumors for the last couple of days. However, prior to a day or so before this person's post, there were melons about HYX post-production being completed, which confused a lot of us and also, that HYX is looking to air in mid-to-late August.

As for SPL, it won't air in July. The CP promotions for the show are not allowed at the moment. Very unlike Tencent, who likes to promote their CP before any drama release. And if melons are to be believed, SPL is still in post-production stage too. Also, Tencent has dramas lined up for the end of June/July. We have another Xu Kai drama coming 06.23. YAMG is probably coming too, most likely will take over ALP time slot. And based on some melons, the BL release will be HYX > ZGA > SPL. SPL would then be pushed to next year.

Personally, anything is possible of course and any drama can drop any day in Chinese entertainment. Just look at Xu Kai dramas coming back to back and even overlapping each other despite ALP being an S+ drama. Quite unprecedented. However, I really don't want SPL to come right now because the danmei community at large is waiting for HYX and I think SPL deserves their own hype. The show might also get hate from HYX-fans and no offense but HYX fandom is crazy toxic. No one deserves that.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

12 hours ago, bluehibiscus said:

@Jin_mi What does S+ mean?

S+ is Tencent's top dramas with the highest budget and expectations. They are also promoted on the main page. Think of it as headliners for the year. Other S+ rated dramas were The Long Ballad, Legend of Fei and from upcoming ones Golden Hairpin, Oath of Love, Hao Yi Xing, You are my glory etc.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Jin_mi said:

S+ is Tencent's top dramas with the highest budget and expectations. They are also promoted on the main page. Think of it as headliners for the year. Other S+ rated dramas were The Long Ballad, Legend of Fei and from upcoming ones Golden Hairpin, Oath of Love, Hao Yi Xing, You are my glory etc.

Sorry @Jin_mi  a question for you.

Spoiler

Any chance you know if The Golden Hairpin has passed censorship? Out of topic here but you seem to be able to find nuggets of information about post-production etc and censorship... was hoping you can shed some light on this drama, my neck is growing longer by the day, waiting for it!

• Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, SC2019 said:

Sorry @Jin_mi  a question for you.

Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

Any chance you know if The Golden Hairpin has passed censorship? Out of topic here but you seem to be able to find nuggets of information about post-production etc and censorship... was hoping you can shed some light on this drama, my neck is growing longer by the day, waiting for it!

I don't follow Golden Hairpin as religiously as HYX but the last I saw melons about censorship were in May and at that time, there were still issues with censorship. However, a lot of melons reported that GH might air in July/August. Nothing concrete.  I wouldn't worry too much though. It will probably come this year.

• Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2021 at 11:59 AM, Jin_mi said:

Actually, based on recent weibo stuff, the reason for delay for Immortality is most likely post-production. Back in March, there were rumors that there was a change in the special effects team but since it was just a melon. no one really paid attention to it. However, recently a staff who works for the studio that did digital painting for ALP posted on weibo that his next works are HYX and TBW. A lot of fans ended up bombarding him with questions about HYX and so, he made another post in weibo that he had met the HYX special effects team last week and they were at the time still working on the special effects at that time. Some fans messaged him privately and asked if HYX was coming in August and he replied something like, "why would they work hard on it if it wasn't" basically not denying it. This is what fueled the August rumors for the last couple of days. However, prior to a day or so before this person's post, there were melons about HYX post-production being completed, which confused a lot of us and also, that HYX is looking to air in mid-to-late August.

As for SPL, it won't air in July. The CP promotions for the show are not allowed at the moment. Very unlike Tencent, who likes to promote their CP before any drama release. And if melons are to be believed, SPL is still in post-production stage too. Also, Tencent has dramas lined up for the end of June/July. We have another Xu Kai drama coming 06.23. YAMG is probably coming too, most likely will take over ALP time slot. And based on some melons, the BL release will be HYX > ZGA > SPL. SPL would then be pushed to next year.

Personally, anything is possible of course and any drama can drop any day in Chinese entertainment. Just look at Xu Kai dramas coming back to back and even overlapping each other despite ALP being an S+ drama. Quite unprecedented. However, I really don't want SPL to come right now because the danmei community at large is waiting for HYX and I think SPL deserves their own hype. The show might also get hate from HYX-fans and no offense but HYX fandom is crazy toxic. No one deserves that.

That means only because of graphic design hyx has been delayed. I was so afraid due to so many rumors. I just hope hyx to be release soon.

• Like 1

On 6/23/2021 at 9:17 PM, Jin_mi said:

I don't follow Golden Hairpin as religiously as HYX but the last I saw melons about censorship were in May and at that time, there were still issues with censorship. However, a lot of melons reported that GH might air in July/August. Nothing concrete.  I wouldn't worry too much though. It will probably come this year.

wait the scandal with Kris didn't stop Golden Hairpin? I love the novel so I was waiting so much for Golden Hairpin but when I know about Kris scandal I feel like ...hm.....

about our Immortality 

god it's write it's suppose to come in the third part from 2021 so that that mean july, august or september ... One my most anticipated serie because that is from my most beloved BL novel....it's seriously bring our patience in the high level :bawling:

My friend send to me this video asking me if that is true...IT'S WELL DONE but it's fake sigh.... it's cut from many Feiyu and Leo serie hehe

credit to the owner

If WE CAN have some skin touch...danmei fans will be happy already LOL

• Like 1

14 hours ago, miaka fy said:

wait the scandal with Kris didn't stop Golden Hairpin? I love the novel so I was waiting so much for Golden Hairpin but when I know about Kris scandal I feel like ...hm.....

about our Immortality 

god it's write it's suppose to come in the third part from 2021 so that that mean july, august or september ... One my most anticipated serie because that is from my most beloved BL novel....it's seriously bring our patience in the high level :bawling:

My friend send to me this video asking me if that is true...IT'S WELL DONE but it's fake sigh.... it's cut from many Feiyu and Leo serie hehe

credit to the owner

I just hope we can watch immortality this year. Waiting for so long. They will definetly show ranwan skinship scenes. They have shooted many scenes. We have seen bts. Thats imp to show those scenes for this drama. 

Edited by SC2019
Please do not quote pictures/videos when you reply! TQ.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2021 at 7:11 PM, miaka fy said:

about our Immortality 

credit to the owner

Well...

The drama (GH) is probably dead now.

On 7/6/2021 at 11:08 AM, Deepali Dhyani said:

That means only because of graphic design hyx has been delayed. I was so afraid due to so many rumors. I just hope hyx to be release soon.

It is suspected. However, there are some positive signs of August broadcast so cross your fingers.

• Like 1

Hao Yi Xing added to the summer file after Golden Hairpin is retired. We may see it air as soon as next month.

Also, Erha Manhua coming out in August.

Link: https://www.kuaikanmanhua.com/web/comic/384608/

Spoiler

E5gh_mTWQAI8CnX?format=jpg&name=large

Quote: "Chu Wan Ning, hell is too cold, you come die with me ."

E5giABxWYAA0jMY?format=jpg&name=large

Quote: "I have wronged you, no resentment in life or in death."

E5giAbfWQAEtIeP?format=jpg&name=large

Quote: "I will always be with you, I will take you home, dead or alive."

E5giA1-X0AA3t4K?format=jpg&name=largeE5gidqfXEAAwxal?format=jpg&name=largeE5gieBdX0AISZ6g?format=jpg&name=large

Chinese Ghost Story - HYX game that came out on July 15, 2021.

Spoiler

Chu Wan Ning

E6Ei8yOVUAAhvfp?format=jpg&name=large

Taxian-Jun

E6E0tXIVcAIgqki?format=jpg&name=medium

Mo Ran

E6FBkJFVkA4I3Lj?format=jpg&name=large

Xue Meng

E6FMd5KVcAUVGiX?format=jpg&name=medium

E6I21FlVcBgNguc?format=jpg&name=medium

E6N6h8oVUAIEm5o?format=jpg&name=large

E6EiK1KVoAEWrKY?format=jpg&name=900x900E6EiUgVVIAQk5oY?format=jpg&name=900x900

E6Fr9PIVkAkesHR?format=jpg&name=large

E6SupsnVgAEiclo?format=jpg&name=medium

E6Suq1aVoAM8Cnz?format=jpg&name=medium

E6Surz8UUAAxddq?format=jpg&name=medium

E6SusrfUYAka3XA?format=jpg&name=medium

E6FsCdTVoAs2F8B?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jin_mi said:

Hao Yi Xing added to the summer file after Golden Hairpin is retired. We may see it air as soon as next month.

Yah, just heard about the Golden Hairpin. so near but yet so far, just as it was about to get closer to an airing date. What an i***t, talk about an Indecent Proposal.

On 7/19/2021 at 11:31 PM, Jin_mi said:

Also, Erha Manhua coming out in August.

Link: https://www.kuaikanmanhua.com/web/comic/384608/

Reveal hidden contents

E5gh_mTWQAI8CnX?format=jpg&name=large

Quote: "Chu Wan Ning, hell is too cold, you come die with me ."

E5giABxWYAA0jMY?format=jpg&name=large

Quote: "I have wronged you, no resentment in life or in death."

E5giAbfWQAEtIeP?format=jpg&name=large

Quote: "I will always be with you, I will take you home, dead or alive."

E5giA1-X0AA3t4K?format=jpg&name=largeE5gidqfXEAAwxal?format=jpg&name=largeE5gieBdX0AISZ6g?format=jpg&name=large

Chinese Ghost Story - HYX game that came out on July 15, 2021.

Reveal hidden contents

Chu Wan Ning

E6Ei8yOVUAAhvfp?format=jpg&name=large

Taxian-Jun

E6E0tXIVcAIgqki?format=jpg&name=medium

Mo Ran

E6FBkJFVkA4I3Lj?format=jpg&name=large

Xue Meng

E6FMd5KVcAUVGiX?format=jpg&name=medium

E6I21FlVcBgNguc?format=jpg&name=medium

E6N6h8oVUAIEm5o?format=jpg&name=large

E6EiK1KVoAEWrKY?format=jpg&name=900x900E6EiUgVVIAQk5oY?format=jpg&name=900x900

E6Fr9PIVkAkesHR?format=jpg&name=large

E6SupsnVgAEiclo?format=jpg&name=medium

E6Suq1aVoAM8Cnz?format=jpg&name=medium

E6Surz8UUAAxddq?format=jpg&name=medium

E6SusrfUYAka3XA?format=jpg&name=medium

E6FsCdTVoAs2F8B?format=jpg&name=large

Yeh i heard. Thanks for confirming. Just waiting eagerly for hyx to release in august.

Edited by Deepali Dhyani

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Don Yu said:

So this is another one without any good looking female leads?

Emm, we have Sebrina Chen here, pretty good-looking actress). And, by the way, her character is actually a boy in the book, so we should be grateful for having her in the drama due to the changes made)

• Like 1

Not official the August 20 but really hope it. Still no trailer and nothing in the official weibo....

Normaly, for WOH, 2 week before the airing, they have a trailer appear in chinese platform. Now nothing sigh...I was hope Immortality can appear because NOW i'm really mad against China who erased WOH in all chinese platform because Zhang Zhehan scandal...stupid scandal that I'm mad now for two day now....

I hope it's will appear soon....and also Jin Boran BL too...because now I hear something agaisnt him too sigh

GOD ARE YOU ALL AGAINST BL DRAMA OR NOT?? LET'S THEM BE OUT PLEASE :bawling:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...