Jump to content

[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Immortality 皓衣行 starring Arthur Chen & Leo Luo


tothestars
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 1/18/2022 at 10:08 PM, Jin_mi said:

 

 

Because HYX is a highly anticipated drama and the industry reviews were very positive with high praise for the plot and production. Also , 2ha is the third most popular danmei and has a very polarizing reaction among the people. Some love it and some absolutely hate it due to its controversial themes. There's also actor antis. Feiyu and Yunxi both have the most paid antis on weibo so they live to make trouble. 

As u said they both have lots of antis. Might be This is also the reason that hyx still not air. Because their antis are very active. I dont even know how tc will air hyx in this situation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Deepali Dhyani said:

As u said they both have lots of antis. Might be This is also the reason that hyx still not air. Because their antis are very active. I dont even know how tc will air hyx in this situation.

 

No that's not a reason. Tencent has aired other LYX dramas and also other actor dramas who have a lot of antis.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jin_mi said:

 

No that's not a reason. Tencent has aired other LYX dramas and also other actor dramas who have a lot of antis.

Thankyou. Actually someone mentioned because of these antis tc holds hyx. But i heard there are so many antis for other actors as well as u said. I m just hoping to see hyx this year. :( its already been 2 years now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Jin_mi said:

 

Girl!!!!! I did the banner for pinkmilk forums. I forgot what my username was at that time. I changed it some time ago. Jaelephy I think. Not sure.

 

 

Have you watched Bad Buddy? It's a Thai series but you might like it. It their best series so far imo. Chemistry is even better than Sotus!

Spoiler

Oh! Hiiiii~~~, nice to talk to you again. ^_^

 

I was watching Bad Buddy, but stopped at ep10. Ummm... I don't like that their positions changed from the novel, so I stopped. And I am also unable to ship OhmNNN together. I feel like they are just friends, I've tried to imagine them as more but I just cannot. -_- It's a good show tho, just not for me. ^_^

 

 

I really hope to see Immortality air by the end of this month... I look at their bts photos and videos and I get sad that this series exist but I cannot watch it. -_-

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, delightful said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Oh! Hiiiii~~~, nice to talk to you again. ^_^

 

I was watching Bad Buddy, but stopped at ep10. Ummm... I don't like that their positions changed from the novel, so I stopped. And I am also unable to ship OhmNNN together. I feel like they are just friends, I've tried to imagine them as more but I just cannot. -_- It's a good show tho, just not for me. ^_^

 

 

I really hope to see Immortality air by the end of this month... I look at their bts photos and videos and I get sad that this series exist but I cannot watch it. -_-

 

 

 

Spoiler

Yes!! Nice to see you back here.

 

I liked the show. Even though they changed a lot from the novel, I just enjoyed watching OhmNanon on screen together. I thought they had good chemistry. Very PatPran like in some scenes.

 

That's the hope but I am thinking it might drop anytime from February to April. *fingers crossed*

 

4 hours ago, Deepali Dhyani said:

Thankyou. Actually someone mentioned because of these antis tc holds hyx. But i heard there are so many antis for other actors as well as u said. I m just hoping to see hyx this year. :( its already been 2 years now.

 

Nah. I don't think so. If you follow the timeline, Caibao dropped the postponement notice on April 8th I think; right after the boo boo made by WOH and the article in Guanming(?) daily that called for a ban of dangai. Since then, no new dangais have dropped except that SVSSS knock off. I think companies are being too careful is all. No one wants to test the waters without proper consideration and for Tencent HYX is it's biggest BL. It's just been a little over an year since HYX ended shooting and not even a year since it got license. It's not bad specially when you look BG dramas like Mirrors, OOL, Wolf etc. Nothing new.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Jin_mi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yes!! Nice to see you back here.

 

I liked the show. Even though they changed a lot from the novel, I just enjoyed watching OhmNanon on screen together. I thought they had good chemistry. Very PatPran like in some scenes.

 

That's the hope but I am thinking it might drop anytime from February to April. *fingers crossed*

 

 

Nah. I don't think so. If you follow the timeline, Caibao dropped the postponement notice on April 8th I think; right after the boo boo made by WOH and the article in Guanming(?) daily that called for a ban of dangai. Since then, no new dangais have dropped except that SVSSS knock off. I think companies are being too careful is all. No one wants to test the waters without proper consideration and for Tencent HYX is it's biggest BL. It's just been a little over an year since HYX ended shooting and not even a year since it got license. It's not bad specially when you look BG dramas like Mirrors, OOL, Wolf etc. Nothing new.

Basically noone wants to air dangai because of fear. All are afraid. If they will afraid like this how dangai will ever air. I m just waiting for hyx and hyx is the biggest dangai. Sometimes i m really losing all my hopes that tc will ever air hyx in my lifetime. really want to watch hyx this year. Especially the rumours they will delete cp scenes add bg i m really tired.

Edited by Deepali Dhyani
Link to comment
Share on other sites

They included hyx for 2022. Whats the meaning. Pls tell me.

4 hours ago, Jin_mi said:

Don't have high hopes.

 

CD Home is a casting studio and they caster Feiyu and Yunxi in Haoyixing. 

 

 

 

Edited by Deepali Dhyani
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This might mean something or nothing. We have been getting a lot of leaks in the past 24 hours. I will just post my favorites one. If you guys haven't seen them yet, let me know.

 

Taxian Jun!

 

165425-1-jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Jin_mi said:

This might mean something or nothing. We have been getting a lot of leaks in the past 24 hours. I will just post my favorites one. If you guys haven't seen them yet, let me know.

 

Taxian Jun!

 

165425-1-jpg

Wow thanks for sharing yes from yesterday there r so many leaks. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, ElleSor said:

This drama hasn't aired yet and I'm still hoping it will soon.

Hopefully...soon.

There's been a lot of good dramas out recently but I'm hoping this comes out. 

Me too waiting for haoyixing. Just hope we will get this year.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, eggy said:

I am thirsty for Luo Yun Xi back in fantasy... when will this drama air???

If only we knew(((... I'm really starting to loose hope...He is now already wrapping Till The End Of The Moon, I just  hope we can watch Immortality first...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

If you have been following HYX, you know who MOMOKO is. A lot of leaks are curtsey of her. She doesn't indulge in melons and post information like this. Hence, I am very inclined to believe her. There's been a lot of chatter of HYX coming soon. A couple of reliable melon accounts have confirmed as well. Now reading MOMOKO's post...I am very very optimistic.

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Jin_mi said:

Omg really. I hope so pls this time its true.

 

If you have been following HYX, you know who MOMOKO is. A lot of leaks are curtsey of her. She doesn't indulge in melons and post information like this. Hence, I am very inclined to believe her. There's been a lot of chatter of HYX coming soon. A couple of reliable melon accounts have confirmed as well. Now reading MOMOKO's post...I am very very optimistic.

 

 

 

Edited by SC2019
Please do not quote pictures/videos/twitter posts when you reply! TQ.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Immortality 皓衣行 starring Arthur Chen & Leo Luo
  • 3 months later...

I am sorry to say this but there has been much crackdown and suppression of BL drama adaptations, anime, manga, radio drama and publications of late so I’m not optimistic about ever seeing this drama released. Not only that, their censorship board is going so far as to prescribe the predominant genre of dramas that should be produced, elements of the plot, the type of actors that should be cast, etc in future. Censorship is getting more relentless over time and doesn’t look like it will ease. They should have just released it as soon as it was finished. It is a very sad situation.

  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..