[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Immortality 皓衣行 starring Arthur Chen & Leo Luo

tothestars

29 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@tothestars For me the saddest part was the wonton scene, and all I can say.. Chu Wanning is someone I would die for him.. please just give him a hug... 

The wonton part was so heartwarming and wreathing at the same time. I hope they show that in the show.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, rosierosie said:

^My bad, I explained that horribly. I meant,

Reveal hidden contents

Shi-Mei is a male in both identities. 

I wish it was a male actor that played Shi-Mei, just like in the book though.

How do you like the book so far? It's about 300ish Chapters so if you read it everyday for 10 chapters, you should finish it in less than a month or two^^

Ahhhh... Then how come they give the role to Chen Yao, but it is not confirmed yet, who become whom, only Arthur n Leo.

Wow a day 10 chapters... Okay.. Haahha!

32 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@tothestars For me the saddest part was the wonton scene, and all I can say.. Chu Wanning is someone I would die for him.. please just give him a hug... 

Wonton scene :sweatingbullets: , how come i imagine Chu Wanning or Moran crying while eating wonton??? I will check it on the novel first.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@tothestars "Shi-Mei' is a girl sounded name so the producer probably change the male character to female. There's an explanation of why Shi-Mei's given a female sounded name in the novel, but I forgot lol. Yeah the wonton part is similar to what you're thinking^^.

• Like 1

^Now I wanna go back and re-read all their scenes^^!!!! I read Leo is the number one choice for bl from fans, and I can see why^^----He has the looks, acting and demeanor.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2020 at 4:32 AM, rosierosie said:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!:heart: I'm EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leo looks so good in his white Shizun costume, and Arthur looks good in his MR's costume too^^.

Look at Shuizun, he looks so Godly and mighty! Hopefully we get to see it in 2021!

This is supposed to be the highest production of a BL drama from Tencent. I think that they may have leaked the photos to start the hype for sponsors. Chinese dramas get sponsors by episode. 

The styling is so fitting for these 2 characters. 

• Like 2

On 4/27/2020 at 5:00 AM, rosierosie said:

I hope they stay as close to the novel as possible, give us some good BL BR at least. If not, they will feel the wrath of angry fans lol.

The novel is so good, but it does have some gore scenes that will not pass censors. The same with the BL stuff. 

Hope that they will stay true to the story like The Untamed. Else, fans will threaten to revoke like when they wanted to make Wen Ing female lead to The Untamed. 

Now it is base on the director, script, and acting. They can just push the limit without going over the line to make fans happy. 

• Like 2

On 5/3/2020 at 3:57 AM, tothestars said:

@rosierosie LOL!! You make my day ahahahhaah, i am starting to read HYX, hopefully i can manage to finish it before it airs next year or next two year.

Hmmm about shimei...

Reveal hidden contents

Shimei is also a male, Chen Yao is capable of doing two indentity male n female in last 2 sequels Wu Xin Monster Killer. I think the cast director has done a very good job! 

There are some really cool FMV fanvids on YouTube that you may want to check out ;) 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, tothestars said:

Stills...

wow, so handsome as usual. i like this style. looks fantastic. I see there are a lot of fan leaked photos. I hope these fans will stay safe and not hurt themselves while taking all these footages at the filming site. 

Usually how long will it takes to air on TV?  I see some cdramas filmed 2-3years ago, completed, but still not broadcast. is it bc China has too many good c dramas to be featured.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, taekwang said:

wow, so handsome as usual. i like this style. looks fantastic. I see there are a lot of fan leaked photos. I hope these fans will stay safe and not hurt themselves while taking all these footages at the filming site. 

Usually how long will it takes to air on TV?  I see some cdramas filmed 2-3years ago, completed, but still not broadcast. is it bc China has too many good c dramas to be featured.

Normally for costume drama if there is not any problem with the tv government policy, like censorship, or maybe sponsorship etc... It can take about 8 to 14 months from wrapping day to airing day.

Sometimes it took yearssssss like you said, 3-4 years after wrapping day. So many factors.

Yeah that fans and media sometimes ignoring their own safety, more over doesnt care much about the actors. So sad ha...

• Like 2

love the updates and leaked photos, they look so cute!!! Do we know if there's going to be a donghua/anime live version coming out?

Leo looks so cute, I hope he gets more lead role in the future. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

55 minutes ago, tothestars said:

Normally for costume drama if there is not any problem with the tv government policy, like censorship, or maybe sponsorship etc... It can take about 8 to 14 months from wrapping day to airing day.

Sometimes it took yearssssss like you said, 3-4 years after wrapping day. So many factors.

Yeah that fans and media sometimes ignoring their own safety, more over doesnt care much about the actors. So sad ha...

Oic oic

so it will take a year at least, earliest before we can watch this show! 
assuming 6 months to complete, 6 months to censor , etc.

oh boy

then so many photos leaked out now to tease the audience. 
amazing!!! 

• LOL 1

14 hours ago, tothestars said:

I think that Tencent may have some clout in pushing this drama through faster. Unless China has to shutdown again due to the pandemic. 

• Like 1

I don't like that shimei is a girl in this drama, sure there will be many  kiss betwenn shimei and moran, it's pretty sure and it's no a spoiler

also the novel is gore and very sexual, i'm disappointed for this drama, i see also change soul in body  gender more easily   for more intimate scene for censorship, i'm disappointed, but i hope the actress will no have insult and doesn't get hurt because of these crazy fans, it's her job

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Sun Tzu said:

I think that Tencent may have some clout in pushing this drama through faster. Unless China has to shutdown again due to the pandemic. 

Yes you are very right, mostly tencent dramas are fast, like Ever Night 1 n 2, both are less than one year airing after wrapping.

4 hours ago, tothestars said:

Yes you are very right, mostly tencent dramas are fast, like Ever Night 1 n 2, both are less than one year airing after wrapping.

I bet that Tencent will push through Legend of Fei for the end of this year. It just finished filming. 

• Like 1