[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Immortality 皓衣行 starring Arthur Chen & Leo Luo

tothestars

7 hours ago, miaka fy said:

Same age like the characters from the novel and wait a minute O.O did you said Arthur and Mo Ran have a same birthday??? NO WAYYYYYY OMG!!!!!

Yeap they both born in April 9th! 

I am hoping they would release a trailer first though, it can make me occupied for months lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I can't find yet the trailer because isn't out yet but here some spoiler about Mo Ran past and Chu Wanning pictures and clips

【皓衣行】踏琴“如果你知道无悲寺的那个人是我,巫山殿的那些年,你会不会放过我”_哔哩哔哩 (゜-゜)つロ 干杯~-bilibili

OMG ARTHUR in Ta Xiang Jun is really Impressive...His feeling was like in Thirty like in the novel...how this young little one can manage to do 3 CHARACTERS and how he will act...wow

Isn't easy to do Ta Xiang Jun, his complicate feeling for this ''teacher'' and be extremely cold. Mo Ran past and present isnt a same time...Mo Mei Yu...Feiyu...LOL that sound alike no?

I will prepare MY kleenex box paper...and prepare to cry. God I cry from the novel...my heart was BLEEEDING 

Do you think they will start with the past story and back to the present story? Or will immediatly start with Mo Ran present and then they will bring the past inside?

@tothestars omg that mean WE WON'T SLEEP again LOL and it's probably more than only a month and after that SHA PO LANG oh my my....this year is killer Cdrama...

@elsanna I will do my possible to find the trailer!!! This year is really extremely strong BL adaptation. I will finish to watch WOH and then move to Immortality with my kleenex box...I will also camp here.

Until then...someone make a fanMV from 2HA....

credit to the owner 

ALSO prepare some paper right now...I'm tearing already with this video

credit to the owner

Give to much spoilers from the novel...Please watch it carefully....!!! You be warning ^^;; AGAIN IS EXTREMELY WARNING !!!!

Spoiler

credit to the owner

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, miaka fy said:

Do you think they will start with the past story and back to the present story? Or will immediatly start with Mo Ran present and then they will bring the past inside?

From insider account in weibo, they said, the hate flower scenes will come first, hmmmm so i think they will tell story from Moran before becoming TXJ? But the hate flower scenes are important part of the story, they should keep it in the middle like the novel did. Well i dont know...

• Like 1

On 3/15/2021 at 11:45 PM, tothestars said:

From insider account in weibo, they said, the hate flower scenes will come first, hmmmm so i think they will tell story from Moran before becoming TXJ? But the hate flower scenes are important part of the story, they should keep it in the middle like the novel did. Well i dont know...

Did you hear about some blogger did watch some few episodes from Immortality and write in weibo about fans would LOVE Immortality and We will have what we want to have from the novel. They said that would be the best BL ever existing in Cdrama o.o ...that will NOT a bromance but MORE than....seemely like Word of Honor.

OHHH should I be super :luvarrow: or super stressing for MY FUTURE SLEEP :smirk:

The hate flower part should not come yet...it's kind a spoiler no? They should make some history from this ''kind'' of flower in the begining and bring the connection later with Mo Ran and Shi Mei.....

I think the will start with Mo Ran already return in the past, seem a bit lost, have all his memory from TXJ. His objectif will be to protect his ''shi mei' and hate Chu Wanning....

I WANT MY WONTON part!! It's the part that I cry in the novel...and also the part when Chu Wanning bring Mo Ran home and when all his meridians was destroy but push himself to bring his ''disciple'' ....and :cries: 

When Mo Ran know about that....and his real feeling... I told you I know myself....This novel make me cry so much...I'm sure I will finish more than a box of tissue....

Can we call that again a Bromance...between a master and disciple? If we talk about Journey of Flower...it's a disciple and master but she was also something else too

On 3/16/2021 at 2:39 AM, elsanna said:

Oh my all the VMS you shared were awesome:yaaa: now I want the trailer more badly:isannoyed:

Oh hehe did you like it? Me I was tearing when I imagine Mo Ran feeling like ''please master LOOK AT ME'' ''I'M HERE'' CAN YOU SEE IT!!

【飞云【皓衣行】【飞云系】花没有悲伤 也没有回家_哔哩哔哩 (゜-゜)つロ 干杯~-bilibili here with a BABY :eatscookie:

系】燃晚一家三口最全合集_哔哩哔哩 (゜-゜)つロ 干杯~-bilibili did I see a HUG O.O ohhh good but will that be censored?

有几张新看见的图_哔哩哔哩 (゜-゜)つロ 干杯~-bilibili I saw the part that I was crying in the novel...did a really see it O.O OMG

• Love 2

Changement from information release time, information from weibo and other chinese site. The release date is April 15 now

《皓衣行》拟定4月15日!罗云熙陈飞宇有望大爆,粉丝花式催播_腾讯新闻 (qq.com)

@tothestars  @elsanna

OH I'm in vacation yay!!!!

credit to the owner

please watch this hehe

【皓衣行|飞云系】年下攻就是坠吊 满心满眼都是你_哔哩哔哩 (゜-゜)つロ 干杯~-bilibili

【皓衣行】心机狗勾在燃晚妙音池共浴前的准备工作_哔哩哔哩 (゜-゜)つロ 干杯~-bilibili

OMG I hope we will have a happy ending!!! the novel was so marvelous !!!

Chu Wanning and Moran...hope everything will be well in this adaptation...

• Like 1

18 hours ago, miaka fy said:

Changement from information release time, information from weibo and other chinese site. The release date is April 15 now

Really i cant trust any rumours right now, no official news then might be hoax, sigh...

• Shocked 1

7 hours ago, tothestars said:

Really i cant trust any rumours right now, no official news then might be hoax, sigh...

Me, I'm scared about some rumor said BL cannot have happy ending :brokenheart:I hope that will be ok...if not GOD DA*M...they already censored WOH...and if they do that too..SARFT you are something....

I think it's more possible they airing like POP without no one know...something like they will release the trailer and the next day, we will have 8 episodes airing already....

Some bloggers already watch and said we will be happy....Can Tencent have more power than Youku who did WOH and pass the censored....(I mean..how they can pass so much scene with our couple)

find some picture...

991faddd6be38eff.jpg

credit to the owner 

3d2d540decb76f92821f891c685dfc02.jpg

credit to the owner 

bdc71e728bb57c9654dd680c9cc9fc5d.jpg

credit to the owner 

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

I know most of you wait like me like a crazy about the trailer...I don't have any information. I know Feiyu won't lying on weibo about it's going to be in April. But in same time, this serie is from Tencent and like @thyzt told me...Long Ballad is also Tencent so dunno how it's will be 

In Jillia picture add ...we can see each phase from Chu Wanning and Mo Ran, past, present, future....

Top = past life

middle = future

down = present

Specially :cries: we can see Chu Wanning weapons.

First Tianwen we can see Chu Wanning use it in down in the picture

It is a thin willow vine with still sprouting tender green leaves. The whip illuminates golden light while filled with owner's spiritual energy.

Second Jiuge in the top from the picture. sigh

It's a pitch black guqin with the tail curving upwards, which flourishes into blooming branches of dew-laden haitang blossoms that glow with a luminous radiance.

Third Huaisha in the middle in the picture

Most powerful holy weapon.

anticipated, anticipated...for people who have read the novel...god please can we have soon the trailer..

BTS stealing from fans who are extremely crazy who went to the filming place

credit to the owner 

• Like 1

What happened?? :joy:

On 4/3/2021 at 9:21 AM, miaka fy said:

I know Feiyu won't lying on weibo about it's going to be in April.

I think he never say about it on his weibo. It was all fans thought about his emoji diary. Hopefully it is real though...

• Love 1

credit to the owner 

seriously...:thumbsup: I want to see so much 2HA....when it's will come sigh

Isn't April 8

Isn't April 15

Isn't April 21? 

I bet ..the timeline will be a same like Untamed last time...JUNE OR JULY ...

The last rumor was.......NEXT YEAR :cries:

AFTER WOH will be a bit down...and right now they will redubbed it and recensored again the whole serie...maybe to put more candy to us because WOH did pass the censorship with many candy:smirk:

seriously still waiting...

I bet the serie will come without we saw it...like a BOOOM. <<

More spoils from 

【皓衣行】把我的蛇皮袋拿来给姐妹们看看我最新捡的镶钻垃圾_哔哩哔哩 (゜-゜)つロ 干杯~-bilibili

how can fans can have the clips or video..seriously. Not sleeping and take any picture from 2HA...they really intense ^^;;

• Like 1

On 4/19/2021 at 3:14 PM, Fun fun fun said:

Heard it might be slotted for Q2 2021. Agh cant wait! This and SPL! Among my most anticipated dramas :partyblob:

I can't say for HYX but SPL won't air in 2021. They failed censorship and are back to the editing table. Also, no more BL dramas will be evaluated until after July now so the earliest SPL can go for evaluation is after July. HYX, I have absolutely no clue what is going on.

Edited by SC2019
Please do not quote twitter/pictures/videos when you reply! TQ.
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Seem we will have our Immortality soon.....at the end of August in the last rumor....from Tencent

Sha Po Lang take at the end of June or begining of July..

this youtuber give some information that is probably true about why Immortality isn't airing yet.

I feel it's plausible....

credit to the owner.

Also I really just hope hope hope it's stay true to my favorite BL serie Husky and white cat 2HA. Mostly my friends waiting for and I dunno how many people in the world area waiting for Immortality. I just hope ..the people who watch it already ..some blogger..said true about we don't need to be worry about it because it's really alike the novel....I hope....

credit to the owner

good edit and well pleasant to watch...I feel the pain from Mo Ran and Chu Wanning.......

This video give a big spoiler how is suppose to be in the novel. I think it's a audio version dunno maybe my mistake...and people edit it with the actor from this future serie so it's kind a spoiler....be careful. Did I post it before in this tread...not remember LOL

This video is from some COSplayer who did Husky and White cat some part. But it's seem smut a bit hm..please watch with some careful WARNING if you not feel well for this genre. It's a BL and it's really happen in the novel. 

Spoiler

I know also some people seem super surprise about Immortality novel. It's do ALL FORBIDDEN things in the novel. So if someone start to read 2HA....be warning. Isn't any fantasy novel...it's kind of dark...It's really extremely ANGST and I think it's because it's angst that I like it. I crying a lot ....

• Like 1
  • Blob 1