Lee Jung Jin 이정진

Admin

Lee Jung Jin Photo in "PIFF" (Pusan Film Festival 2005)

06 / October / 2005

photo credit : kim-jh@newsis.com

PUSAN INTERNATIONAL FILMS FESTIVAL

" PIFF "

20051007045409.961.0.jpg20051007045408.896.0.jpg

20051006231613.504.0.jpg20051007045408.379.0.jpg

20051006211625.407.0.jpg20051007011807.246.0.jpg

Lee Jung Jin Photo in "PIFF" (Pusan Film Festival 2005)

06 / October / 2005

photo credit : kim-jh@newsis.com

PUSAN INTERNATIONAL FILMS FESTIVAL

" PIFF "

20051007045409.961.0.jpg20051007045408.896.0.jpg

20051006231613.504.0.jpg20051007045408.379.0.jpg

20051006211625.407.0.jpg20051007011807.246.0.jpg

Is tht girl wif jung jin, Han chae Young?

anywayz, i luv him loads too but haven't watched a lot of his stuff. besides lsih, where do u get his series wif eng subs?

Is tht girl wif jung jin, Han chae Young?

anywayz, i luv him loads too but haven't watched a lot of his stuff. besides lsih, where do u get his series wif eng subs?

----------------------

Hi!!!syah4brit

Do you mean his other series not LISH...? :huh:

I'm not found english sub on his other series "The Trio"(not), "April Kiss(not)............ :(:(

I listen Korean in his series. Only LSIH have.

But you can see him in his all Movie (eng sub)

Once upon a time in High School.....Mapado.....and other his Movie.....hi hi :P:P

----------------------

68oa.jpg

From The Trio Drama

reposted : http://leejungjin.phpbbweb.com/

ENTERTAINMENT NEWS KBS news link

Lee Jeong-jin Joins Campaign to Protect Dokdo Islets

l2005_3_25_3.jpg

According to the production company of the movie

"Mapado," actor Lee Jeong-jin will participate in an

event on March 25 aimed at protecting the Dokdo Islets.

The idea of holding the event was proposed by the cast

of the movie "Mapado" as part of the nation's efforts to

protect the islets recently claimed by Japan.

Actor Kim Eul-dong, who plays a lead role in the movie,

said that he hoped the movie will inspire the Korean

people to defend Dokdo, just like elderly women

defended the picturesque island of Mapado in the past.

At the event, the movie's cast members, including Lee and Kim,

will present their opinions about the Dokdo issue to the audience.

All proceeds from the event will be donated to funding

the Dokdo Coastguard. Messages written by visitors

at the event will be delivered to the Japanese embassy in Korea.

and he will start promoting his movie “Mapado (???)

” scheduled to be debuted on 3/18.

OLD NEWS

He's so Hot !!!!!!! :P

006.jpg

gosh he is really HOT! *saves pic*

thx noknok for telling me more abt his dramas, i saw his APRIL KISS drama at rental stores here & no eng subs but maybe i'll rent it, tht's the only drama of his besides LSIH tht i can find here :(

for movies, i hope it's out in stores so i can watch him more yay!

hi there!! :)

hi noknok, thanks for creating this thread and for all those pics and news of lee jung jin..:) i actually really like him in love story in harvard..well, he was the main reason why i continued watching it since it (love story in harvard) really didn't appeal to me that much..i liked the other girl's acting (the one fluent in english)more than kim taehee..but anyway, his portrayal of alex hong was really very good..i cried with him when he sacrificed his principles just so he can save soo in..he did love her but it's just wasn't meant to be for them..but he did look so cute especially when he was playing basketball..like men who plays basketball..hehe!!! and he really is tall..:)

i actually have his picture in my handphone..when i miss him, i only look at it and it makes me smile..:)

bought once upon a time in high school but will watch it during the holidays..i was actually searching for his movie with han chae young (bet on my disco) but unfortunately, i cannot find it..anyway,just a question, is he, by any chance, dating chaeyoung? i'm just curious..:) i quite like jaehee and chaeyoung to be together..hehe!!but if jungjin oppa and her are dating, then, it's fine by me..anyway, i'm just a fan..:)

will try to watch his other dramas, if i can find them..:)

jungjin oppa will always be one of my fave actors in korea..

aja aja jungjin oppa!!

[Posted by 203.177.19.138. This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse of WebWarper: see http://webwarper.net/han Example of using WebWarper: http://webwarper.net/ww/~av/www.soompi.com...pic=22158&st=40 ]

hi there!!

hi noknok, thanks for creating this thread and for all those pics and news of lee jung jin.. i actually really like him in love story in harvard..well, he was the main reason why i continued watching it since it (love story in harvard) really didn't appeal to me that much..i liked the other girl's acting (the one fluent in english)more than kim taehee..but anyway, his portrayal of alex hong was really very good..i cried with him when he sacrificed his principles just so he can save soo in..he did love her but it's just wasn't meant to be for them..but he did look so cute especially when he was playing basketball..like men who plays basketball..hehe!!! and he really is tall..

i actually have his picture in my handphone..when i miss him, i only look at it and it makes me smile..

bought once upon a time in high school but will watch it during the holidays..i was actually searching for his movie with han chae young (bet on my disco) but unfortunately, i cannot find it..anyway,just a question, is he, by any chance, dating chaeyoung? i'm just curious..:) i quite like jaehee and chaeyoung to be together..hehe!!but if jungjin oppa and her are dating, then, it's fine by me..anyway, i'm just a fan..

will try to watch his other dramas, if i can find them

jungjin oppa will always be one of my fave actors in korea..

aja aja jungjin oppa!!

[Posted by 203.177.19.138. This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse of WebWarper: see http://webwarper.net/han Example of using WebWarper: http://webwarper.net/ww/~av/www.soompi.com...pic=22158&st=40 ]

Dear Storme :D

Welcome to Lee Jung Jin thread.

I hope to see you more often here.....he he!!!! :D

about LJJ 's dating I think Chaeyoung not his type.0.

we saw him and Chaeyoung go pubblic together.

I think he did something to promote their movie(bet on my disco)

in PIFF (Pusan International film festival2005)

but I heard him dating with (jaehee---???) Do you know her name???. :rolleyes:

She is a Queen of Yoga in korea..... :mellow:

and LJJ went to be her guest to grand openning studio"EVER"when 28/11/2005.

I think she so lovely. but I'm not sure she's his girlfriend??? :P

but may be..... :P

9420051128_21303267.jpg

20051130123012.038.1.jpg

hi noknok and everyone!!:)

thanks for the clarification on chaeyoung and jungjin oppa..:) so, they were just promoting their movie, bet on my disco..i would definitely look for their movie together..i'm sure it's good since they're really very good actors.:) jaehee is chaeyoung's partner in choonhyang and they look adorable together (that's why i love them to be together..:)..unfortunately, i dunno the girl you mentioned but she's definitely goodlooking..if jungjin oppa is dating her, i wish them well..:)

will visit here more often..maybe after i watch once upon a time in high school, i would write a long opinion about it..hehe!!!i'm so excited already..:)

thanks noknok..happy holidays!!!:)

hi noknok and everyone!!:)

thanks for the clarification on chaeyoung and jungjin oppa..:) so, they were just promoting their movie, bet on my disco..i would definitely look for their movie together..i'm sure it's good since they're really very good actors.:) jaehee is chaeyoung's partner in choonhyang and they look adorable together (that's why i love them to be together..:)..unfortunately, i dunno the girl you mentioned but she's definitely goodlooking..if jungjin oppa is dating her, i wish them well..:)

will visit here more often..maybe after i watch once upon a time in high school, i would write a long opinion about it..hehe!!!i'm so excited already..:)

thanks noknok..happy holidays!!!:)

Thank you Strome and you,too.

I'll wait your long opinion. he he !!!! :P

Smile%20Big.jpg

192us.jpg

Guest s_h_a_d_o_w

I think he is really handsome while watching him in Love Story In Harvard! I didn't like his character at first but he grew on me! I love his acting too! :wub: I wish his term was over so he could be on many other dramas!!! I guess I'd have to do a research on what he did before... anyone know? :P Thanks. :)