Lee Jung Jin 이정진

Admin

Guest KrissieLWY

@rain719 I have not intention to watch the award, there are only few artists I could call out their names coz they had worked with Jungjin in the past. Your question on man puting on make ups it seems it's just culture in Japan and Korea even normal guys, BB cream and lip balms. I think u just cannot accept they putting on pink or red lip sticks... I think when everyone is having one Jungjin has no choice got to put on for the group photos.

@rain719...I just watched some portions but not the whole awards night pls. give me the link thanks much...you are right LJJ and Eugene should've won the best couple award I don't know why they didn't get it even if KTY is jealous what a waste of pairing...Happy New Year again everyone

@KrissieLWY
KTY is the hubby of eugene - ki tae young - he was one of the supporting roles in scandal

@raxdc
Is it the links of SBS and KBS awards night that you want? because these is where you will see the "new" kind of tux material..... MBC attendees were more in the conservative tux

@KrissieLWY
no pics? what do you mean went to range? what's a range? a shooting range? a cow range? hehe

oh I see........ just saw his weibo account ...... it's the golf range! didn't enter my mind!!!! LJJ really does have a good form!!

wish someone could make the pics bigger!!!

Guest KrissieLWY

To be honest I read about the plot of his new China drama, is not to my liking... it about the married couple .. the husband been set up by the ex-gf, he bankrupted. The couple faked the divorce, the handband married the ex-gf, the wife's hard working got payback with some rich man's help... I looke up baidu it has not yet release what role is Jungjin playing.

Guest adikkeluangman

Did you know that the photos and videos in the recently released music video,'Heaven' by Vibe, were taken by Jung-Jin?
Isn't he charming enough for taking gorgeous photographs? 
c: JYP

Guest adikkeluangman

1486775_602982079757354_264532701_n.jpgNew Year’s Wish Search Word of JYPnation Artists
Happy New Year!
c: JYP
drkxce.jpg
Twitter LJJ: 홍콩 도착ㅎㅎat Hong kong  

@irilight
artwork isn't mine........ credit belongs to the owner of the icon pictured below... amazing isn't it, LJJ became handsome 3-fold with her artwork!

@adkikkeluang
 yup, knew about this video.... the pics and clips came from a short documentary on Kenya directed by LJJ for SBS.......

see article below:
class="headline"Lee Jung Jin shoots music video & pictorials of VIBE's 'Paradise'
STAR N NewsBy Do Hyelim | STAR N News – Fri, Dec 27, 2013 8:15 AM PHT

Lee Jung Jin participated in music video and pictorial shootings of VIBE's 'Paradise'.

A great number of prominent musicians, such as Lee Young Heon, Shin Yong Je, Lim Se Jun, and Won Ji participated in VIBE's 'Paradise', and it was officially released on December 24th.

In addition, Lee Jung Jin, who has been a long-time friend of VIBE, participated in music video and pictorial shootings.

The video shows lovely kids from Kenya, and the video was made with videos that Lee Jung Jin shot when he visited Kenya for SBS 'Hope TV'.

In addition, all of the photos were taken by Lee Jung Jin as well, and his professional photography techniques are also giving surprises to many people.

Meanwhile, Lee Jung Jin worked on installing home solar system when he visited Kenya.