Lee Jung Jin 이정진

Admin

@raxdc
I saw a lot of the cast of AHYI..... I wondered why eugene and her hubby weren't there cuz if she was, she would be sitting next to LJJ and AHYI cast. I don't think KTY would like that hehehe.... :-w :-? :-O [-X :-q :P [-(  L-) =))  as if it's such a big deal!  Although our volcanic couple were explosive, I didn't think they will be awarded couple of the year simply because eugene is married.

@KrissieLWY
yup 2013 was a good year for him and hopefully, 2014 even better!!!!!   =D> :-bd ^:)^

Guest KrissieLWY

@rain719 heeee... if he could take some time off have some fun would be better! He should polish his photography skills who knows one day he could be one hell of director.....I am going to Shenzhen for Chineses New Year as usual ...

KrissieLWY said: @irilught my pleasure! I don't think Jungjin in a main role in the china drama, so I hope he has a wonderful working holiday there ! At least play some golf at mission hill golf club. @raxdc can't believe that the writer of AHYI won an award??? ............ I agree with you ! what a richard simmons story Iong winded, draggy and old fashion.

@ rain719Ya, I just remember the MBC awards and tuned into the station.  As you said the streaming was horrible.  Ya, have not surfaced so much as I was captivated by Lee Min Ho.  Happy New Year to all the fans of LJJ.

Guest KrissieLWY

@rain719 first of all I speak mandarin, even I accidently meet him I won't know what how to approach him... and he thanked the two mothers in the drama on award receiving coz u didn't realize that this show meant to attract the housewives. MBC awards is for almost everyone so long u didn't fu@k it.

@moodypie

=)) =)) =))

Guess I'm not much a voodoo master - no effect!!!!!

AHYI won the best drama!!! Told you the local audience in korea, all the ajuhmmas and the grannies (@alekaonu whats the korean for granny), liked AHYI so their viewer rating was pretty high compared and the highest I guess in MBC.... That's why there is a rumor of a sequel, how true - only MBC knows!

@KrissieLWY
there was a mention about his dad and retirement after 38 years in his speech?

If you see him, just tell him you're a fan! and a friend of his greatest fan - me! and to read his thread and AHYI's thread in soompi!

@rain719 thank you for all the new pictures.....lovely...

@KrissieLWY, thank you for the heads up... I guess I will not be holding my breath.... haha...

He takes a lot of photos.... did the short video in Africa... I wonder if one of these days we will see a real movie by director Lee Jung Jin....

Happy New Year, everyone...

Happy-New-Year-2014-Nature-Desktop-Wallp

@rain719 -- that is an awesome profile pic -- woah! not only does he look great but the pic itself has lot of character, movement and a sort of story like quality to it. nice! while it was great that he won a award, I burst out laughing when I read that Hundred Years Inheritance was the best drama of the year and its writer actually won an award!!!
:))

Guest KrissieLWY

@rain719 -- that is an awesome profile pic -- woah! not only does he look great but the pic itself has lot of character, movement and a sort of story like quality to it. nice! while it was great that he won a award, I burst out laughing when I read that Hundred Years Inheritance was the best drama of the year and its writer actually won an award!!!

:))

I agree with what u said about his profile pic. I can even feel his warm breath into his palm.. feel the crispy cold air outside. It will be nice to have a ciggie.lol

Guest KrissieLWY

@rain719 Just 2 hours from south korea to SZ, I am sure he got a lot of points to use... 1A is a good number to show off heeeee

@KrissieLWY
I know why........ hehehehe...... you just want LJJ as close to you as possible!!! Look for him now and give him a hug and kiss from me! :D;))  =P~ ;)

@moodypie @alekaonu @suchadiva42 @Lmangla @KrissieLWY @raxdc

Have you watched the awards night of MBC, SBS and KBS? PM me if you want the links... I just want to know your thoughts on the following:

1.  why so many little awards being given out? it's as if they have to invent a category and make each major actor/actress a winner lest they get angry with the station......... I don't understand ! 8-} :-O :-t :-/

2.  5 couples won the "best couple" award in KBS and some of those actors/actresses are actually married...... why didn't LJJ and eugene win the couple award when obviously they were touted as the "VOLCANIC COUPLE", the most explosive couple on screen? Just because eugene was married and her hubby gets jealous?  X( >:)

3.  LJJ was dashing in his tux albeit looking like a tapestry but subdued .......... have you seen the others especially the men with their tux? I can't post the pics as I might be reprimanded but watch the awards night of the different stations and compare........ some looked like curtain, upholstery and tapestry materials (like LJJ's) made into a tux!!!!! =)) =))  I still prefer the conservative and regular tux.... what about you?

4.  Why do the men have to use make-up in a public affair? Am I so old fashion that I think of hollywood men sans make up in public activities?