[Drama 2021] Crime Puzzle, 크라임퍼즐

nonski

7 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I'm confused as well. :o Is this a completely different drama?

It looks like it’s the same one.  The synopsis is the same?  What happened to PHJ then? :blink:  Urgh this is like 4 Sons all over again if he’s pulled out without finishing filming.

• Like 2

@nrllee @Jillia

Sadly, it seems that Park Hae Jin was replaced by Yoon Kye Sang.  :(

I dunno what happened.  Last year the production even sent a coffee truck to PHJ.

Full article here

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/241/0003096776?fbclid=IwAR0LczklfQDHQzVbbXjmM25e6epBoG-XokkkCFT9xwP_xNK7QeLJArGfBqQ

일간스포츠

[단독]윤계상, 추리 스릴러 드라마 '크라임 퍼즐'로 컴백

0003096776_001_20210302100522624.jpg?type=w430

• Shocked 1

2 minutes ago, Jillia said:

What the heck, @nonski? But just like that without any big news before it? :o

Yeah this is very disappointing.  I'm a big PHJ fan, but the lack of news on this doesn't sit well for me, I hope we were given a tinee bit of heads up.  Even in our circle we were given hints that he was working on a big project (God forbid not another Saja) and we thought this was it but now this news.

• Like 2

@nonski 4 sons repeat?  :tears:.  COVID maybe and filming halted?  Sigh.  The man doesn’t get a break.  I thought things were looking up for him after Kkondae Intern, and he even won an award for that?  Poor thing.  I hope he picks up something else.

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, nrllee said:

@nonski 4 sons repeat?  :tears:.  COVID maybe and filming halted?  Sigh.  The man doesn’t get a break.  I thought things were looking up for him after Kkondae Intern, and he even won an award for that?  Poor thing.  I hope he picks up something else.

yeah i hope so too dear chingu.  I had been, i mean a lot of us were looking forward to this

• Like 4

14 hours ago, nrllee said:

@nonski@nrllee@Jillia De ja vu again! After the Four Sons trouble, here we are again! :(  But are they just added to the drama cast or YKS really replaced  PHJ? 

Checking page 2. At that tine, there's was still no mention of TV network for this drama. Kind of like what happened with Four Sons, right? PHJ deserves a good drama with good writer  and directory and story for him. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, jongski said:

@nonski@nrllee@Jillia De ja vu again! After the Four Sons trouble, here we are again! :(  But are they just added to the drama cast or YKS really replaced  PHJ? 

Checking page 2. At that tine, there's was still no mention of TV network for this drama. Kind of like what happened with Four Sons, right? PHJ deserves a good drama with good writer  and directory and story for him. 

I think YKS is the male lead.  So he’s replaced PHJ.  Not sure about the network - the first page here says it was originally MBC.  Yeah it’s like 4Sons all over again.  I wonder if COVID filming made it hard to get any momentum and the production costs just kept piling up with the delays.  Production companies sometimes just don’t pay their staff and expect them to show up for work regardless.  They delay payment till the drama is complete?  Sigh...who knows.  There’s nothing forthcoming from Mountain Movement (PHJ’s agency) so we can only guess at what happened.  All I see coming out attached to his name are his Sunkist ads.  So perhaps he just wants to move on and forget it rather than raise the issue and cause some sort of “scandal” again (like what happened with 4 Sons). 

https://mydramalist.com/article/yoon-kye-sang-and-go-ah-sung-receive-casting-offer-for-upcoming-drama-crime-puzzle

pretty much confirms that YKS is considering ML.

• Like 2

• nonski changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2021] Crime Puzzle, 크라임퍼즐
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/2/2021 at 12:56 PM, nonski said:

i mean a lot of us were looking forward to this

So true. Everyone here had been looking forward to seeing Hae Jin ssi take on a BadGuys- Lee Jung Moon or even some shades of CITT's Yoo Jung - kind of role. I know he would have killed it in this role.

What a let down!  --- and so out-of-the-blue.

I am not watching it anymore. Sorry it might seem petty - but I am not watching it if Hae Jin ssi is not in it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 4/23/2021 at 1:24 PM, Ahjumemshie Lee said:

Oh Crime Puzzle already has a female lead! Go Sung Ah

Hello chingus, 

New to this page. B) I wasn't even aware about PHJ as the original ML. He would have been good for this role. :tears: I hope he does end up choosing another drama series and that it will work out for him.  

I have nothing against YKS, I liked him on Chocolate, so I will watch this anyway. 

I only heard of this drama through another thread or was it through Insta, that KNG sent a coffee truck or something to show support for the FL (don't quote me on this lol). 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...