Director:  Zhu Rui Bin

Broadcast Period: 2021

Cast:

Dilireba as Li Changge
Wu Lei as Ashina Sun
Zhao Lu Si as Lin Leyan
Liu Yu Ning as Hao Du

Synopsis:

Li Changge's family was murdered by Li Shimin, the Emperor of Tang, during the Xuanwu Gate Incident. She heads to Shuo Province under the guise of a man with hopes of raising an army to kill Li Shimin to avenge her family's death. However, as a captain of the army of Shuo Province in Zhangzhou, she loses a siege by the Eastern Turkic Khaganate General Ashina Sun, who takes her to serve him as a personal military strategist.
(Source: DramaWiki)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Princess Changge 长歌行 Manga Translations

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
@angelangie l  LavelyShai

• Like 3

I have read the manga and it was superB!!! Hope they stick to it or the book if there is one

would you be able to share the manga link please? Thanks! 

thank you!  Have to wait for the drama patiently for now lol lol 

• LOL 1

Characters still release for the 5 main characters of the stories

ce703f626fe89834ad30bc3f3fb11235e1a42458

59d189d39453a6913b520c83accade9ff9b59a83

The rest is in spoiler

Spoiler

8b1d9d0e2ed49960914fad854f09821b547e0ec640d031092174694d7b7a741066dd8169ea8bdfdbdbff482be6699c992ce5812abb9325b457003236

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Heyyyyy they actually looks really good in their costume!!! 

I know that a lot of people (including me) are worried about Wu Lei looking too young... but he looks pretty good! 

And reba look bad*ss

:allgoodlol:

• Love 1

4 hours ago, Lynne said:

Heyyyyy they actually looks really good in their costume!!! 

I know that a lot of people (including me) are worried about Wu Lei looking too young... but he looks pretty good! 

And reba look bad*ss

me included.....i was worried too....cause Reba look matured compare to Wu Lei in the costumes they dont look so bad......so we see again if there is more stills released

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

i have to agree, Reba is almost like she walk out from the manga

• Love 2

10 hours ago, angelangie said:

Characters still release for the 5 main characters of the stories

the posters are so dark, I couldnt even recognize it was reba lol!

• Like 1

@sugarplum892 I agree - I didn’t recognized her! The posters made me more excited especially happy to see the cast looking very much like they walked out of the manga. happy to see Reba take on a more serious and strong woman role. Will look forward to it! 

• LOL 1

Wow! That's a lot of hot people!

Hahaha! While eye candy certainly helps make a drama more watch-able, the plot and the acting also needs to be good.

I must say I am excited for this.

• Like 1

Trailer did it’s job because as soon as I finished watching the first time - I rewatched it again immediately a few more times. It also succeed in capturing my interest and this jumps up to the very top of my must watch list. Reba looks great and I like the mature aura this time and she looks with good Leo!! He’s grown up now!!  I majorly applaud whoever did the transitions back and forth between animation and real life footage in this trailer, especially the first one with flowers and then Reba’s close up with the helmet. Visual details and cinematography looks strong too - the parakeets  in the trees lol!! I am more excited now than I was for the Pillow Book. 

• Like 3