• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[LQ & HQ] The Love That Will Not Be Stopped By Anyone Ep. 25 [74.9MB / 351.2MB]

love4im.jpg

FF link for LQ: ^_^

http://files.filefront.com/The_Love_That_W...;/fileinfo.html

today's episode is a must watch!!! :w00t: don't read if you don't want to be spoiled --> tae kyung confesses to eun min that he likes her!!! :wub:

today's episode is a must watch!!! :w00t: don't read if you don't want to be spoiled --> tae kyung confesses to eun min that he likes her!!! :wub:

yyyanggg! the moment i've been waiting for! thanks again for the FF link!

I have fallen In love with this drama! It is such a cute drama...I've only watched up to episode six...and so far, so good. I love HongKyungMin! I love him as a singer...and now I like him as a actor!

I absolutely cannot wait to catch up with this drama!

For those who are interested. Here is the song that yeohweping was wondering about in the previous page. The song that was playing at the cafe...where LYA and HKM were talking and drinking their coffee/tea.

LeeSeungHoon-Rainy Distance (sendspace)

aawwwww so sweet & romantic.....luv it luv it luv it! the part where he confessed to her!

so adorable that he would whisper it then run away!!!!!! *heart melts*

wonder if anyone got clips of hong kyung min's singing? i never knew him b4 this but heard he's korea's ricky martin?

Guest yeohweping

Extra Song on Ep.08

Seo Hoo's Yak Suk (promise)

mms://aod.mylisten.com/aod/7/53/004753_0056532.wma

Haven't seen you for quite some time, sylver :o Welcome back :lol:

Summaries for Ep 21-24

Tae hee refuse to take the money Hee jung offered her but Hee jung throws the money out when the lift door closes, giving Tae hee no chance to give it back. Mrs Kim comments that Hee jung done well in the lift but changes her face when she heard Hee jung saying that she gave Tae Hee a little.

Mrs kim: How much did you gave her?

Hee jung: 30,000 Won..

Tae kyung read Eun min's message in class and learn that she had went searching for her dad.Feeling worried for her, Tae kyung sneaks out of class.Tae kyung starts poking Eun min's forehead once he sees her and scolds her for skipping class but he was rebuked back by Eun min using the same reasons.Saying that she can't find her dad this way, he takes her dad's photo to make search notices and bribes the train staffs with drinks to help them.Eun min was unable to eat when she kept thinking how cold the weather must be for her dad.Tae Kyung starts feeding her and promises to go out with her.Eun min takes him to watch Dvds, saying that nobody'll notice that she's a high school student as long as she covers up her uniform. Ki hun buys rice and food and asked the delivery man to put them next door as he expect Yeong min to be cooking for him and Eun Ju. Yeong min gets angry being treated as a servant, he leaves with Eun ju after they got a call from their boss. Eun ju gets angry that things are not going like what the contract states and storms out for the office with Yeong min following behind.Mrs seo got a call from Eun min's teacher, asking if Eun min's alright.Eun min pull the handle besides the chair out of curiosity and the chair fell backwards. Eun min and Tae kyung were caught in an awkward position when the police appeared.Eun min was being taken back to the police station as she's underage.Eun min keeps hanging up mrs Seo whenever she calls and she only gets to know that Eun min is in the police station through Ki Hun.Mrs kim overheard the two sisters talking and starts venting her anger on Tae su. Hee su tells her sister that she had seen Tae kyung's girl friend. Mrs Seo rushed to the police station and sees Tae kyung there.Thinking that it was Eun ju, she started to speak impolitely and was hit immediately by Mrs.seo.

After sending Tae kyung home, mrs Seo plucks a branch out of the nearby tree and used it to hit Eun min later.Eun min cries saying that her mom is too overboard, Mrs seo cries in heart break and Eun min went out of the room saying that she's going to give her time to cool down. Tae kyung went to the kitchen to answer Eun min's call and Eun min ensure him that nothing much happens.Mr kim gives Hee Su a packet of milk while Tae kyung becomes a little shock when Mr kim switched on the kitchen's lights.Tae hee on remembering her dad's words of being an embarrassment if she ever use any money of Hee jung and the others for her outside living, keeps the money back into the drawer.Tae Kyung feels hurt seeing the marks on Eun Min's legs but he gets shock on seeing Eun min's result slip.Eun min's cousin appears at Mrs Seo's sister office asking her mom to get Mrs seo to lend them some money.But mrs Seo shut her sister up joking before she can ask her about the money. Thinking that mrs Seo was being serious, she went away.. lamenting on mrs.seo's cold heartedness. Eun ju woke up,finding her heart beating as what Ki Hun said it'll be when she sees the man she really likes.Eun min's aunt sends her daughter and grandchildren off at the bus stop and meets Mrs kim who keeps saying all the good things about mrs seo.Yeong knocks on Ki hun's door after being chased out of Eun ju's place without his shoes. He hides away immediately hearing that Eun ju was coming over and overhears that Eun ju has a liking for him. His happiness ends when he was locked outside ki hun's window while they went outside to have their meals.

Mrs kim gets angry when mr kim was more concern with his accounts book than her. Tae hee begins her interviews. Yeong min covers himself with all the clothes he can find as he waits in the cold.Ki hun returns after his meal with Eun ju and insisted that Yeong min was to call him Hyung and do everything he tells before he lets him in.Tae kyung waits for Eun min outside her school and have lunch with her. Tae kyung tells Eun min that she should study harder to get into the university later. Hee Jung finds it strange for Tae kyung to be so concern over Eun Min and later, Tae kyung tells Mrs seo not to misunderstand the last incident and be more concern over Eun min in their talk.Hee Jung went home and tells mrs kim that mrs Seo ordered Kim-Chi.Hee jung becomes unhappy as Mrs kim wants more share of the money while she was trying to save some money for Hee su's studies. Hee jung gets upset when she finds out that Hee Su have no interest in her doctor studies but is more interested in comic drawings. Hee su helps Mr kim at the store and see a boy stealing in the store. But she lets the boy go, saying that she found nothing on him and giving him a bag of chips as well. Mr kim knows the truth but chose to go along with her act, understandingly. Mr kim keeps telling how good Hee su to Hee Jung and mrs Kim but a upset Hee jung askes Hee su to meet her alone. Hee Jung packed up Hee su 's things and asked her to go to that guy in the letter. Hee Jung asked Tae kyung to lock up the door upon returning home.Feeling surprise, Tae Kyung asked Hee jung where Hee Su gone to and went looking for her. But he couldn't find her at all and Hee su spends her night at the steam bath house.

Not knowing that Mrs seo had ordered Kimchi from Hee jung and mrs Kim, Eun min's aunt packs up crabs for mrs seo with hopes of asking a loan from her. Hee jung tells mrs Seo that Eun min is not eating and she is going out.Eun min gets upset that mrs seo thinking only about Eun ju even on her birthday, and runs out of the house crying that her mom was being unfair. Tae kyung rushed out to meet her when he heard Eun min crying at the other end.Mrs seo complains to her sister how alike Eun min and her dad are.Eun ju arrives with a cake when the others were leaving the Seo's house and her aunt tells her that Eun min had ran off after a fight with Mrs seo. Eun ju drives her aunt home and discovers that she lives in the basement. She gets sadder each time Eun ju comments on her living conditions and begins to cry. Mrs kim takes a peek the money given to them and happily tells Hee jung there's lots of money inside. Hee jung gets upset when Mrs kim takes the money that she earned to Tae hee.Tae hee gets to interviews in exchange when Mrs kim does the cleaning and washing of the boxing school.The owner of the dvd place refused to let Eun min in until she shows him that she has become of age. Just when Eun min thinks that Tae kyung was going to kiss her, she gets poke on the head again and was being scolded.Eun min demands a birthday present from Tae kyung and fixed the price of it as 5000. So when Tae kyung hears that the ring Eun min was trying on was only 3000, he pays for it immediately.He withdraws his fingers when Eun min was trying to put a ring on him saying that it's an embarrassment for guys to be wearing such rings. But later, he goes along with the thoughts of being a couple. Eun min's dad got off the same station Eun min and Tae kyung are looking for him.

Haven't seen you for quite some time, sylver :o Welcome back :lol:

Thanks. :wub: And thanks for the summaries as well. You made us understand the drama even more.^_^

3 more episodes 'till i catch up, and still loving it. i can't believe how mean mrs kim is to hee jun, she's always trying to do everything to please them. i'm also starring to dislike tae hee, i mean how could she not help hee jun when she was moving, she had to carry all those bags for her.

<_<

3 more episodes 'till i catch up, and still loving it. i can't believe how mean mrs kim is to hee jun, she's always trying to do everything to please them. i'm also starring to dislike tae hee, i mean how could she not help hee jun when she was moving, she had to carry all those bags for her.

<_<

i hear ya! hee jung lost her baby from all the stress and everything, for goodness sake. i can't believe mrs. kim is treating her like that, as if nothing happened. :mellow: and yup, mrs. kim and tae hee totally took hee jung for granted when moving. it's like... WHO'S moving? hee jung or tae hee... :wacko: they should be mindful her body may still be weak and all the emotions that she must be experiencing. :vicx:

Guest sungaaah

hiii ~~ new fan here =]

my mom and i *juss* started

to watch this and when i told

her i found out its a daily

drama, she freaked and

is gonna go out and rent

like 23564 videos so we can

catch up =p

how long is this drama

going to be on if its on everyday ?

Guest snam124

this drama looks good! I don't know if i can start watching another daily drama! :unsure: but I really like Lee Young Ah in "Golden Apple". And I LOVED the previous MBC daily drama (Geum Soon) and this sort of has the same feel to it. I hope all the episodes are still available in clubbox! hehe.

Guest honhiguy

Man, Tae Kyeong's mother is really annoying. I can't believe how badly she treats Hee Jung and Hee Soo and only looks out for Tae Hee. When Tae Hee moved back out, they made Hee Jung carry all the heavy luggage, and when Hee Jung gave Tae Hee some money, she was disgusted that it was only $30. Such an ungrateful woman.

Archived