DO DO SOL SOL LA LA SOL

72040-39080-2523.jpg

Drama: Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol

Hangul: 도도솔솔라라솔

Genre: romance

Network: KBS2

Episodes:

Director: Kim Min Kyung

Writer: Oh Ji Young (Shopping King Louis, My Secret, Terrius)

Release Date: October 7, 2020

Runtime: Wednesday-Thursday

Production Company: Monster Union

OST:

Official site:

Plot

“DoDoSolSolLaLaSol” is about a pianist who hits rock bottom following her family’s downfall and the story of meaningful romance she encounters after meeting a tough and mysterious guy who lives off of part-time jobs.

Cast

Go Ara as Goo Ra Ra

Lee Jae Wook as Sun Woo Joon

Ye Ji Won as Jin Sook-kyung

Kim Joo-Hun as Cha Eun-suk

Shin Eun Soo as Jin Ha Young

Moon Hee Kyung as Gong Mi Sook

Lee Soon Jae as Kim Man Bok

Seo Yi Sook as Jo Yoon sil

Lee Seo An as Oh Young Joo

Moon Tae Yoo as

Song Min Jae as

Lee Sun hee as

Park Sung Yeon as

Character descriptions

Goo Ra Ra (Go Ara)  is an immature and mischievous pianist. With her bright laughter and sunny disposition, she’s a simple, confident, and lovable person, having the charm of making anyone laugh no matter how difficult the situation. Goo Ra Ra also enjoys making jokes and acting unpredictably even during serious moments as she has lived a life without fear, being able to gain whatever she wanted with money.

Posters

72609-39755-589.jpg

Teasers/Trailers

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go Ara In Talks To Star As Pianist In New KBS Romance Drama

Feb 14, 2020
by S. Nam
196315d4317045e7ba9869967b8f6ab4.jpeg?s=

Go Ara may be transforming into a pianist for her next drama!

On February 14, Ilgan Sports reported that Go Ara had been cast as the lead for KBS 2TV’s new drama “DoDoSolSolLaLaSol” (literal title).

Following reports, Go Ara’s agency Artist Company clarified, “Go Ara is positively reviewing the offer to star as the lead of ‘DoDoSolSolLaLaSol.'”

“DoDoSolSolLaLaSol” is about a pianist who hits rock bottom following her family’s downfall and the story of meaningful romance she encounters after meeting a tough and mysterious guy who lives off of part-time jobs.

Go Ara is in talks to play the role of the immature and mischievous pianist Goo Ra Ra. With her bright laughter and sunny disposition, she’s a simple, confident, and lovable person, having the charm of making anyone laugh no matter how difficult the situation. Goo Ra Ra also enjoys making jokes and acting unpredictably even during serious moments as she has lived a life without fear, being able to gain whatever she wanted with money.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1382924wpp/go-ara-in-talks-to-star-as-pianist-in-new-kbs-romance-drama

Lee Jae Wook Reportedly Starring In New KBS Romance Drama Go Ara Is In Talks For

Mar 8, 2020
by E. Cha
104c4f9915af47baacdc3d91a5472878.jpeg?s=

Lee Jae Wook may be starring opposite Go Ara in a new KBS drama!

On March 7, Korean media outlet Star News reported that Lee Jae Wook had been cast as the male lead of the upcoming drama “Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol” (literal title).

“Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol” is a romance about a pianist named Goo La La who hits rock bottom after her family’s downfall. When she meets the tough and mysterious Sun Woo Joon, who makes a living off part-time jobs and seems to be hiding a lot of secrets, she ends up falling in love.

Go Ara’s agency confirmed last month that the actress had been offered the leading role of Goo La La and was reviewing the offer with a “favorable outlook.” According to Star News’ report, Lee Jae Wook will be taking on the role of Sun Woo Joon.

After recently starring in the hit dramas “Search: WWW” and “Extraordinary You,” Lee Jae Wook is currently appearing in JTBC’s “I’ll Go to You When the Weather is Nice.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1387129wpp/lee-jae-wook-reportedly-starring-in-new-kbs-romance-drama-go-ara-is-in-talks-for

Actress Ye Ji-won joins KBS new drama 'Dodo Sol Sol LaLasol' (writer by Oh Ji-young, director Kim Min-kyung).

2020041713133499551_1.jpg

As a result of the coverage of Star News on the 19th, Ye Ji-won was cast as Jin Sook-kyung in 'Dodo Solar Solar Sol', scheduled to be broadcast in the second half of this year, and met viewers.

Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol is a classic romantic drama that pianist Gurara, who fell to the bottom of her life due to the fall of the house, meets a mysterious man, Sun woo jun, and falls in love with him. Go ara is in final coordination as pianist Goo rara, and Jae wook Lee has been cast as Seon woo jun.

Jin Suk-kyung, who Ye Ji-won took over in the play, is a person who runs a hair shop and has a strong life and responsibility.

https://www.sportalkorea.com/butterfly/view.php?gisa_uniq=2020041713133499551

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol, 도도솔솔라라솔- Premieres in August 2020

Go Ara + Lee Jae Wook Confirmed As Leads Of New KBS Romantic Comedy

Apr 27, 2020
by E. Cha
457ed87e12d24fc19221bec5ef87e0e0.jpeg?s=

It’s official: Go Ara and Lee Jae Wook will be starring together in a new KBS drama!

On April 27, both actors confirmed that they had accepted their casting offers for the upcoming KBS 2TV drama “Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol” (literal title).

“Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol” is a romantic comedy about a pianist named Goo La La who hits rock bottom after her family’s sudden downfall. After she finds her way to La La Land, a piano academy in a small village, she ends up crossing paths and falling in love with the tough and mysterious Sun Woo Joon, who seems to be hiding a lot of secrets.

Go Ara will be starring in the drama as Goo La La, who manages to remain sunny and energetic in spite of her difficult circumstances. The actress remarked, “I’ve always wanted to try acting in a romantic comedy, and I’m excited to be able to take on the challenge through this drama. I’m really looking forward to greeting viewers with this unique, charming drama and character.”

Lee Jae Wook will be playing the role of Sun Woo Joon, who makes a living off part-time jobs as he wanders aimlessly through life without a dream or a goal. The actor commented, “While reading the drama’s plot synopsis, I became curious about the character of Sun Woo Joon. He seems rough, but he’s actually delicate; and he seems cold, but he’s actually warm. He’s an appealing character who has contrasting traits.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1396838wpp/go-ara-lee-jae-wook-confirmed-as-leads-of-new-kbs-romantic-comedy

April 27 2020

Go Ara & Lee Jae-Wook cast in KBS2 drama series “Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol”

Do_Do_Sol_Sol_La_La_Sol-a00.jpg

Go Ara and Lee Jae-Wook are cast for lead roles in KBS2 drama series “Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol.” The genre of the drama series is romantic-comedy. Go Ara will play pianist Goo Ra-Ra and Lee Jae-Wook will play Sun Woo-Joon.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Goo Ra-Ra (Go Ara) is a pianist. She has bright personality. Something happened that caused her to become bankrupt. She doesn’t have anything now and she is frustrated with her situation.

Sun Woo-Joon (Lee Jae-Wook) doesn’t care what other people think about him, but he has a warm heart. He is free spirited and doesn’t have a specific dream or goal for his life. He makes ends meet by working part-time jobs.

Goo Ra-Ra and Sun Woo-Joon meet at the small private piano academy LaLa Land in a country village.

“Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol” will first air sometime in the second half of this year in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/go-ara-lee-jae-wook-cast-in-kbs2-drama-series-do-do-sol-sol-la-la-sol

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol, 도도솔솔라라솔 - Go Ara & Lee Jae Wook - Premieres in August 2020

Actor Kim Joo-heon will star in KBS2's new drama 'Do do sol Sol la la Sol'.

Kim Joo-hun playes the role of Cha Eun-suk, an orthopedic surgeon with Burnout syndrome. 'Chan Eun-suk' is a man who gives a trusting voice, straight appearance, and stability. Although he had lost laughter and motivation due to Burnout Syndrome, he met 'Gurara' and 'Sunwoojun' and regained his lively life.

https://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2020/04/28/2020042802444.html

Go Ara, Lee Jae-wook to star in KBS youth rom-com drama

by tineybeanie

goara_ljaewook.jpg
Go Ara, Lee Jae-wook

Watching her cameo on Hospital Playlist reminded me how much I wanted to see Go Ara (Haechi) in a drama again, and the drama gods have answered my prayers. According to the latest casting news, she and Lee Jae-wook (I’ll Find You on a Beautiful Day) will be headlining KBS’s Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol. The story is centered around the happenings of a small village’s piano academy called Lalaland. It’s been announced that they will begin filming soon.

Go Ara’s character is an energetic pianist named Gu Lala. She’s always optimistic despite a sudden life change that leads to overnight bankruptcy. She doesn’t despair—she follows the one ray of light toward a recovery full of laughter and tears, and begins the second part of her journey in youth.

Lee Jae-wook’s character is a seasoned part-timer named Seon Woo-joon. He’s a chic but warm-hearted free spirit. He doesn’t have any particular dreams or goals, but he does have a lot of secrets. Although he seems scary and tough at first, he’s very kind and sensitive. Seon Woo-joon and Gu Lala both have hidden emotional scars, but together they begin to heal.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2020/04/go-ara-lee-jae-wook-to-star-in-kbs-youth-rom-com-drama/

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol, 도도솔솔라라솔 - Wed & Thu - Go Ara & Lee Jae Wook - Premieres in August
On 4/29/2020 at 2:24 PM, larus said:

Watching her cameo on Hospital Playlist reminded me how much I wanted to see Go Ara (Haechi) in a drama again, and the drama gods have answered my prayers.

Me too! It's been a while already so I'm looking forward to this ^_^ and also to watch Lee Jae Wook as the lead ever since I've seen him briefly in Search:WWW to which I remember thinking, he's pretty good acting alongside Lee Da-Hee. 

• 3 weeks later...

Oh they both confirmed! Yes yes!! Can't wait for it! Wait what's with the headline? Kissue??? Kiss?? LOL. Are they teasing us? And the writer is also the one who wrote SKL?? Ommmo... it's one of my all time fave dramas! Hope it will be a super fun ro-co! And the writer seems has that point. 

Lee Jae Wook, Go Ara, Kim Joo Heon And More Gather For Script Reading Of Upcoming Rom-Com

Jun 23, 2020
by U. Kim
76aebbc1dc4941979bbe3708cdaecae3.jpeg?s=

KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol” (literal title) has shared images from the drama’s script reading!

“Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol” is a romantic comedy about a pianist named Goo La La (Go Ara) who hits rock bottom after her family’s sudden downfall. After she finds her way to La La Land, a piano academy in a small village, she ends up crossing paths and falling in love with the tough and mysterious Sun Woo Joon (Lee Jae Wook), who seems to be hiding a lot of secrets.

The director, screenwriter, and all of the cast members gathered in one place to go through the script. Screenwriter Oh Ji Young opened the session saying, “I hope this will become a drama that shines brightly.”

Go Ara perfectly transformed into the optimistic pianist Goo La La with her bright energy, while Lee Jae Wook also completely immersed into his free-spirited character Sun Woo Joon. He skillfully portrayed the duality of Sun Woo Joon, who appears rough but is attentive to detail and looks cold but is warm-hearted.

do-do-sol-sol-la-la-sol.jpg

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1408492wpp/lee-jae-wook-go-ara-kim-joo-heon-and-more-gather-for-script-reading-of-upcoming-rom-com

Spoiler

une 23 2020

First script reading for KBS2 drama series “Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol”

Do-Do-Sol-Sol-La-La-Sol-SR001.jpg

First script reading for KBS2 drama series “Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol” (literal title), starring Go Ara, Lee Jae-Wook, and Kim Joo-Hun, took place early May, 2020 in South Korea. The first script reading was attended by Go Ara, Lee Jae-Wook, Kim Joo-Hun, Ye Ji-WonShin Eun-Soo , Lee Soon-Jae , Seo Yi-Sook, Moon Tae-Yoo, Song Min-Jae, Lee Sun-Hee and Park Sung-Yeon. Director Kim Min-Kyeong and screenwriter Oh Ji-Young also attended the script reading. The drama series tells a bright romantic story between pianist Goo Ra-Ra (Go Ara) and Sun Won-Joon (Lee Jae-Wook).

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/first-script-reading-for-kbs2-drama-series-do-do-sol-sol-la-la-sol

Archived