Quantcast

[Drama 2020] Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol, 도도솔솔라라솔

4 minutes ago, Mapleoaks5 said:

I need another drama to watch and I haven’t watched that one! Is there romance? I tend to like romcoms.

Yea at this point I feel like it would have been better for jun to die. Never thought those words would come out of my mouth. I legit thought there wouldn’t be anything worse than jun dying, but guess the writer proved me wrong. Your storyline would have worked too, at least it makes a lot more sense. 

yeah same! Like fine let his character die atleast they get to spend time together and finally be honest with each other and none of those BS but yeah no! The writer thought it’s much better to be a jerk to the girl you’ve been pinning for the longest time!

I had to edit my post and gigs because seriously I felt robbed! 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1
  • Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, thinking back about it, there were some hints that he might be younger. Not sure how the writer thinks this will benefit the plot - I find it weird and would have preferred him being the same ag

Credit to @fan-number20000425 on Tumblr Somebody cast these two in a period drama!! I mean look at them!!  Go Ara is such a classic beauty, and Lee Jae Wook has that innocent yet charismatic

Jesus Christ. That episode was filled to the brim !   Okay first off, even if the last bit of the episode happened, I like Jun’s mom. She’s loud and embarrassing, no wonder Jun wanted to run

38 minutes ago, Mapleoaks5 said:

I need another drama to watch and I haven’t watched that one! Is there romance? I tend to like romcoms.

Well... I remember that My Secret Terius was described as a romcom before it was released. But it turned out that the final result didn't quite fit in that category. I mean, there's romance in the drama but it's VERY implicit and unobtrusive, you'll understand the reason while watching it. But is still such a great drama!! There's a lot of humor, action, mystery and other things, you can have an idea by watching the clip of the main ost that I posted here yesterday:

Spoiler

The writing is great! I only have good memories of this drama, it warms my heart everytime I remember of it, that's why I'll watch it again in the next few days. I really recommend it.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Actually I get that Jun was scared he never would recover. I mean it is a very serious illness so people react differently with news like that. So he never wanted to give false hope he would recover... sure I also think making them think he passed away a step too far. But at that moment he was at his worst.... I really would have loved to see his friend and ra ra be there for him. I mean it most have been a very lonely recovery even tough his mom was there. I wish writer would have let them tend to him when he clearly needed them. Well we got our happy ending though. :) 

• Like 4
  • Blob 1
23 minutes ago, sal2 said:

Actually I get that Jun was scared he never would recover. I mean it is a very serious illness so people react differently with news like that. So he never wanted to give false hope he would recover... sure I also think making them think he passed away a step too far. But at that moment he was at his worst.... I really would have loved to see his friend and ra ra be there for him. I mean it most have been a very lonely recovery even tough his mom was there. I wish writer would have let them tend to him when he clearly needed them. Well we got our happy ending though. :) 

true, I get it but instead of lying and making everyone believe that he died. They could’ve just in my opinion, had juns mom if, jun doesn’t like rara to wait for him because who knows he will die, talk to her and be like you know jun has an illness and we don’t think he is going to make it, so I’m here on his behalf to let you know that its the end something like that. 

like that would’ve been more plausible and the last 2 mins of crying and bickering even that one line he said about not blowing her nose off of him was kinda off. 

the kiss yeah sure but I expected so much more and show just :wut:

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

The earlier episodes were so good that it's a shame that the latter parts were lacking in logic and just pulled in people because of their crazy plot twists. I really do not understand the writer unless they are planning for a second season because there's a lot of explanations that need to be done. Anyway, the chemistry of Go Ara and Lee Jae-wook saved this drama. Them on our screen whatever they're doing is just pure delight! I have never seen Go Ara connect with an on-screen partner this well and so real! I have seen the other dramas of Lee Jae-wook and he's such a raw great talent. He delivered his roles so well every time but his chemistry with Go Ara is off the charts! There are even times in the early parts of the drama and in their sweet scenes that their performances were so believable and heartfelt that it's almost embarrassing to watch as if were intruding in their little intimate moments. Now I just want them to do a drama or movie every year.:) I hope that the drama gods hear us because they deserve a well-written drama with tight logical directions because if they do meet again in a such a drama, with their chemistry, I really think we'll see a skyrocketing hit in the likes that the producers and advertisers would call them nonstop;)

Edited by gongju0110
  • Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

Not a great ending but it is okay. I wished there was an epilogue or they extend for another 15 min or so to give a glimpse of Jun and Rara daily life afterwards.

I assume Jun health was getting worse the month before christmas and he was really sick during christmas, he might have thought he wouldnt survive and why he pre-record the piano video. He was definitely looking forward to be there at the party. He even returned Rara's teacup, which is significant for him - as if he accepts he might not be Rara's husband.  At least Jun's mom came to Rara that night, i'm sure Rara would have waited for him for days or months otherwise, not knowing anything. I realized that Jun's mom never said Jun died in words, Rara made that conclusion and the mom never corrected her, probably because she was also not sure if he will survive.

But 5 years! He should have at least contacted her when he was showing positive recovery. What if she actually move on and get married and have kids? That'll be an awkward reunion. 

Edit:  my kind of plot twist, Rara got married to Dr Cha for real and they have kids (I can see them together out of respect and care for each other, not everyone marries for love). Then Jun returns!

Serve you right Jun.  :Furious:

I get why the story ends where it ends. Now that Jun is an adult, he can be his own person (not that he never was) and choose what he wants to do - be with Rara. Its all left to our intepretation on how the story of them will continues on. Such that the writer does not need to detailed out all the other questions revolving Jun i.e. what he ended choosing for his study or not, inheriting his family foundation, his parents etc. 

Manbok haraboji was assumed to pass on after 5 years. It is sad if he also thought Jun died.

Up to ep 13, this was a strong drama in terms of writing. Then Ep 14 happened. Ep 14 and 16 definitely the weakest.

I want Jae Wook and Ara in another drama or movie or photoshoot or video interview together! I cant get enough of them. Their chemistry is what saves ep 16. 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1
47 minutes ago, gongju0110 said:

The earlier episodes were so good that it's a shame that the latter parts were lacking in logic and just pulled in people because of their crazy plot twists. I really do not understand the writer unless they are planning for a second season because there's a lot of explanations that need to be done. Anyway, the chemistry of Go Ara and Lee Jae-wook saved this drama. Them on our screen whatever they're doing is just pure delight! I have never seen Go Ara connect with an on-screen partner this well and so real! I have seen the other dramas of Lee Jae-wook and he's such a raw great talent. He delivered his roles so well every time but his chemistry with Go Ara is off the charts! There are even times in the early parts of the drama and in their sweet scenes that their performances were so believable and heartfelt that it's almost embarrassing to watch as if were intruding in their little intimate moments. Now I just want them to do a drama or movie every year.:) I hope that the drama gods hear us because they deserve a well-written drama with tight logical directions because if they do meet again in a such a drama, with their chemistry, I really think we'll see a skyrocketing hit in likes that the producers and advertisers would call them nonstop;)

this!!! Literally me the whole time.:bashful:

And I could not even said it any better the chemistry is just!:evilelmo:

They were just bouncing off electrons from  each other. It’s ridiculous!

I really do hope we see them together again! It’ll be awesome and having a better storyline to boot! :takemymoney: - take my monehhh!!! 

• Like 6
  • Blob 2

I'm hesitant to watch 16 based on comments I've peeked at and those last two episodes.  Am I going to have a rage fit? God it was so fun, funny and heart fluttering...sigh, I might have to give up K Drama's. Still pissed over Born Again last eps and Alice...RickRoll'D?

• Like 2
  • Blob 1
1 hour ago, GingerK said:

I'm hesitant to watch 16 based on comments I've peeked at and those last two episodes.  Am I going to have a rage fit? God it was so fun, funny and heart fluttering...sigh, I might have to give up K Drama's. Still pissed over Born Again last eps and Alice...RickRoll'D?

Yea you’re probably going to be pissed. I personally would watch it, only because I was so invested in these characters. I rewatched the latter half because the first time around I fast forwarded it and even still knowing the ending, I cried. Thats how much the characters have grown on me. Maybe if you go into it knowing what to expect, you’ll be able to handle it better. 

• Blob 1
3 hours ago, gongju0110 said:

The earlier episodes were so good that it's a shame that the latter parts were lacking in logic and just pulled in people because of their crazy plot twists. I really do not understand the writer unless they are planning for a second season because there's a lot of explanations that need to be done. Anyway, the chemistry of Go Ara and Lee Jae-wook saved this drama. Them on our screen whatever they're doing is just pure delight! I have never seen Go Ara connect with an on-screen partner this well and so real! I have seen the other dramas of Lee Jae-wook and he's such a raw great talent. He delivered his roles so well every time but his chemistry with Go Ara is off the charts! There are even times in the early parts of the drama and in their sweet scenes that their performances were so believable and heartfelt that it's almost embarrassing to watch as if were intruding in their little intimate moments. Now I just want them to do a drama or movie every year.:) I hope that the drama gods hear us because they deserve a well-written drama with tight logical directions because if they do meet again in a such a drama, with their chemistry, I really think we'll see a skyrocketing hit in likes that the producers and advertisers would call them nonstop;)

Don’t give me hope for a sequel! I actually would love it so much. It’s not entirely impossible since Netflix made 2 seasons for love alarm. I hope Netflix sees this and makes a sequel or hires the same actors for another show!!

@GingerKI say watch the first 10 minutes then fast forward to the last 5 minutes. Save yourself 45 minutes of manipulation and heart ache. I think k-drama writers suffer from bad ending syndrome. As dramabeans pointed out, it is very hard to find a drama with a satisfying final episode. 

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

Thanks guys @Rilabear and @Mapleoaks5 I caved and watched the last 5 minutes. I cried but partially due to frustration of being cheated. But mainly because I love RaRa and Jun. Gonna take your advice and watch the first 10 minutes at least. Oh can I just say is it okay that I feel like a dirty old lady when it comes to Jun? Yikes 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

i'm join the naver chat for this drama.....totally the knetizen raged over the ending.they just hoped kbs for give awards for jaewook and ara for their performance...i just hope can see again in kbs drama award in 31 december.:elated:

JUN AND RARA BECOME MY FAVOURITE COUPLE FOR THIS YEAR EVEN WITH MINIMAL SWEET SCENE BETWEEN THEM.THE WRITER JUST WASTED THE CHEMISTRY.

:fullofhearts:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

I feel like the rollercoaster at the end of this show was unnecessary. There was enough conflict with their age gap and his chaebol family. I hated they added the terminal illness trope when this story seemed to be going on a path of anything cliche until the pulled that Richard Simmons *rages* 

look, if it were up to me and they did bring the terminal illness in (it would have been useful to finally put perspective in the parents on their extreme control of their son and letting him go) I would have liked if for once the male lead could give the female lead a CHOICE in deciding whether she wants to stay with him or not when he’s sick. It’s like we are back in that Haru Haru music video where whenever the lead is sick they make the choice for their counterpart to keep it a secret ‘for their best interest when really it’s for extra drama that isn’t needed if perhaps the leads actually stayed together and dealt with one of them Ill. It would have made way more sense if she were by his side when he recovered. He had been there to support her at her lowest points and was always her rock, her security blanket, her support system. For once she could finally recipricate that by being hs caretaker. In no way do I think he did all that and should be ‘owed’ to be treated the same by her, but it would have even been a nice balance to see between the leads as the roles reverse.

well whatever, I just know this isn’t in my rewatch list. That said I adored the chemistry between them and felt baited because I would have loved more intimate scenes between them that we saw the potential for but was wasted in useless drama the last episodes. Gosh I adore the male lead since extraordinary you and glad to see him a lead here...can’t wait to see him in future shows

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

YAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUNWOO JUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:Furious::Furious::Furious:

That was me practically screaming watching the last scene. This drama really knows how to break my heart to pieces then patch it up back again with sprinkles beautiful enough to cover all the pain. I intentionally waited to watch EP 15 & 16 together because I know my heart can't take it and I know I made the right decision by the time EP 16 preview rolling after finishing EP 15. Usually I skip preview if I already have the next episode ready. Watching that preview I was like, no way. That's not gonna happen. This drama has been so light-hearted despite everything. Then Ep 16 started, Jun's mom wearing black dress, I just..... can't. I was in denial until they skip to 5 years after. Watching everyone moving on I was like, you know, life doesn't really give you rainbow all the time. Even though Jun was not here, he made a dent in everyone lives so he will remain living in everyone's memory. My emotion was ready to accept it all. :sad1:

But then Ra Ra was playing the piano and JUN, the freaking JUN comes running in suit. I was like WHATTTTTTTT!!! You writer trying to play with my heart. And now I am feeling robbed I DEMAND SECOND SEASON BECAUSE JUN NEED TO COMPENSATE FOR ALL THE HEARTACHE HE CAUSED THE LAST 5 YEARS. :isannoyed:

I need them to get married and have kids and live a long life together forever in love like Grandpa and Grandma. We got Ra Ra in wedding dress twice but both time not for her wedding with Jun. We got a glimpse with HY and SG's baby, and I couldn't help wanting to see both Ra Ra and Jun with their own little Jun and Ra Ra . I need an epilogue of some sort to feed my imagination now.  :criesariver:

Overall, I just love how this drama made me feel campy and happy. The fact that Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol is also the name of the cafe they first met way before the recital hold so much meaning to Jun just made me feel grateful. While Ra Ra has her memories with her dad, Jun picked that name because of his first memory with Ra Ra. I will dearly miss my weekly doses of ALL the characters here. It was a simple but eventful drama that I know I will re-watch if I need a little pick-me-up. For now, annyeong. :heartxoxo:

Edit to add a bit of my thought:

I didn't keep up with this thread or anywhere else so I did not know that a lot of people not really liking the last few episodes. Regarding Jun's action not telling about his illness to Ra Ra irks me a little bit too. But it was believable because he was always trying to be the strong pillar for Ra Ra. For me, it was in character for him. If his illness took approximately 5 years for him to completely recover, it means that the probability of him to fully recover was quite small. He simply does not want Ra Ra to suffer by his side with uncertainties. He knows that Ra Ra will stay by his side to tend for him and that was exactly what he was trying to avoid. He witness himself how Ra Ra build back her life after her father's death, he does not want to be the cause for Ra Ra's demise. His illness also was hinted few times so it was not really a sudden trope thrown in. We just thought that trope was about Dr. Cha's condition. I hate watching Ra Ra suffer because Jun keeps pushing her away, but I couldn't help but understanding his position. There was no possible way that can keep both of them happy. Jun was a lone wolf and that is his core. Knowing that Ra Ra will be taken care of by the others is what giving him strength compare to letting Ra Ra be by his side. 

For me, this drama kept its light-heartedness. It might not be for everyone's liking, but because the characters were consistent with their personality, it made a bearable watch for me that I ended up loving it despite the obvious flaws. 

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

There must have been a scheduling conflict with the male lead since production was pushed back and had to stop filming for some time due to Covid. The actor who got it actually didn’t end up in the show. 

The finale seemed like LJW couldn’t come to film more scenes. They did not do his character justice. He felt less and less like Jun in the last few episodes and more like a plot device.

The only way I would ever buy this ending is that maybe Jun fell into a coma like someone said, and the mom announces the bad news. Everyone thinks he’s dead. The parents don’t have hope of him recovering but keep him on life support indefinitely because they have the money. He wakes up after a long time. After being gone for so long, he’s afraid to announce he’s back since he’s still a young man forced to face his own mortality. We get to see some sweet scenes with him and his parents as Jun recovers slowly. 

Then Jun comes back. He confesses everything that happened, but he has been watching over RaRa from afar like Mr. Twinkle. This whole time he’s been helping her with stuff here and there, and of course, she’s ditzy so she doesn’t really notice all the little things he’s done and the hints he’s been sending.  

We get RaRa’s proposal, our wedding and we get our babies. Netflix give us an extension or a season 2!!!!

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

I think the format of the show is such that it would be perfect for a binge watch. I wonder if it was made that way since it was to be made available on Netflix. I think the 5 years skip would be less of a shock if a person was binge watching the series.

Also, One of the first three kdramas I saw was Oh my Venus and the leukaemia trope is very similar to that series. The main character there too was a Chabeol who’s family owned a chain of hospitals and he had cancer, he was also self sacrificing and gets into an accident for a mentee/friend. There too the main lead comes back after a year and the FL waits no questions asked and is not ready to move on. I remember being absolutely shocked that the girl would be willing to wait with no certainty and no contact. So this shocked me less post that series since I realised the similarity earlier. Even Something in the Rain with the male lead coming back after like 2 years and then saying sorry did not sit well with me then. But I guess I’m just more immune to this troupe now. I think in real life the times we live in it’s more a out of sight out of mind culture now. Though I’m sure there are people who have gotten back together after a time but I see that less around me in real. 

also most of us actually judge scripts for being true to the characters or the script. I think for me the character sketches are more important and I think all said and done, Do do sol sol la la sol was true to the characters.

I think Jun as a character was a loner and an introvert. Even in school his friend was more popular than him and he had only one person he relied on and that was the same friend. That’s why he was so lost with Jun Hi passing away. it’s only Rara who broke through his walls and Harabojee. so him hiding the fact that he’s alive for 5 years especially with the safe period for leukaemia being 5 years makes sense. Also he was self sacrificing always, he was ready to let go of a crush on Rara for Jun Hi. Later as he falls in love with Rara and his world revolves around her, he would do anything for her and he wouldn’t want to rob her off the chance to move on. Rara also stayed true to her character and did not move on but lived each day as well as she could, also as she was still hopelessly in love with him it makes sense she accepted him back. I think the not moving on is because she’s like an old school thinker and her clothes and style are also very vintage chic. Also she was always clear about her feelings with Dr Cha and a sudden change in feelings would be opportunistic which again wouldn’t go with her character. 

I wouldn’t go with the RaRas imagination theory because of:

- Juns narration

- the fact that they specified he’s not a ghost

- and majorly because the episode 16 script clearly mentioned that ‘Long live Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol’ (Go Aras Insta post)

I also would like to believe that Harabojee blessed him in some way and it was his good karma and he got through cos of that, since he was there during Harabojees lonely days after his wife passed away and they say that the prayers of old people and children are answered. 

I do think that the ending could be a hundred times better. But some things are different from what we imagine but it’s right in the writers point of view and we should just take it with a pinch of salt. We should just move on thinking of it as a difference in view point rather than categorising it as right or wrong. Thats best for most things in real life too anyway.

I think Go Ara as Rara was really brilliant a little bit more emotion and she would look fake and plastic and a little bit less and you wouldn’t find her characters influence to bring happiness to everyone convincing. I think Lee Jae Wook did absolute justice to his first main lead character. And I hope he gets good roles and gets to display his acting skills in the future too! Many of their scenes together were just full of a lot of prettiness and chemistry and just beautiful! 

bye bye Jun and Rara - thank you for the lovely characters ♥️

• Like 9
  • Blob 1

after watching the finale episode again, i can relate why jun did not want rara to know he sick....he know rara very well and rara would do anything to take care of him.if can made his frustated as he want to be a strong man for rara.

But still epilogue would be better...

:elated:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

HI All!

OMG I did not have chance to read the comments and watched 15-16 last night here on Thanksgiving. I tried earlier but my internet was taxed with my parents in town. Sigh.

SO OOOOOMMMMMMM GGGG.

Why show in ep 15 you make me ugly cry?! 

La La thought the worse and Jun's mom did not say anything (not denying or confirming he died). Dang.

the cup in the box and the fact he had his mom return it. Cannot blame her for jumping to that conclusion.

Like the kids thinking Jun was hyung , he never confirmed or denied his age. (OMG) SHOW you did pull that and I DISLIKED IT SHOW Much. Then at the end when she was playing the welcome tune to have Jun walk up.

OMG show I was happy but wished La La did not have the angst to THINK he had died.

Seeing his mom in pain and allowing him see La La for two days. Her going to La La and appreciating her presence helped her lonely and treasured son Jun. Gosh takes Leukemia for them to LAY off on him. I am glad the mom got a nice scene to hug him. I am glad she thanked La La for being a big part of Jun's happiness admist his unhappiness at the age of 19.

I liked we FINALLY see the WHOLE story of their first meeting and her finally recognizing him at the cafe. Owing him and that sadly her number and note were blown over. First off, why dear you don't let the cup hold the paper down so it DOES NOT BLOW OFF the table. Cute he constantly kept going there in HOPES of seeing her. Then to see her again to only hear his BFF calling dibs on her saying she is going to be my future wife. DRATS. The stare is explained after he took the pics as he was feeling shocked. Then later when he saw her in her wedding dress and then hearing about her failed marriage. He got that INSTA handle to talk to her. How he tried to tell her and she totally did not BELIEVE him.

Glad Grandpa woke up and he was able to attend that Christmas concert. To see him cry, I KNEW Jun told him he was sick. The video collaboration was gorgeous. 

Goo Ara IS La La. She was magnificent in this role. She BREATHED life into her role. Lee Jae Wook was AMAZING as Jun. I loved seeing him earlier this spring. I def want to see more of his dramas and works. He is so good and so young. Def his chemistry is OFF the charts with Goo Ara. Even BTS and in the SWOON segments they were adorbs.  Age gap---what age gap?

Mimi--I usually don't like cute dogs in outfits, but MIMI stole my heart whenever she was on screen.

I loved seeing the Violin teacher and how she LOVES La La. Awww how she told her to continue playing piano as she brightened up her day with her pure joy in playing was infectious to those who heard enjoyed it too. I felt Goo Ara did a stupendous job. I felt joy listening to her as well.

Jaemin was back and to see his DAD finally see his talented son perform and later learn he goes to Germany with La La's teacher (sad she did not go to Germany for Grad School). Seung Ki and Ha Young getting married with Jia and wanting to join the club HY mom made with the other women. LOL SK chiming in wanting to join, these crazy kids.

Dr. Cha and his ex dating and reuniting, I was expecting it actually. Glad she loved/liked him for HIM and he looked amazing and cool playing the piaon. But I thought it funny that she was seated at a table ALONE with the guy who likes Ha Young's mom. (She actually is liking not being serious with him? He does like her alot. Cute. But understandable why she is gun shy.) 

Overall a lovely drama and the OTP were amazing. Their chemistry, I want to go to MOKPO too. I was nearby during my travels in Korea but this drama making me want to go to the sights thanks to this drama. I want to Nami San, Cafe in Jeju etc due to certain dramas. LOL.

Thanks to the friends I met here (old and new alike) and hope to see you in other forums!

Be well and take care!

@JenL @partyon etc.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

I just finished the last two episodes. I am disappointed that the writer gave us unnecessary drama. WHY? She did not have any other ideas? I could understand not to tell her he is sick but I don`t understand why he had to tell her he is dead. And his mother played an important part in this. I did not liked it at all. Well, I am glad Jun is alive but he should not have done that to Ra Ra.

That duet of Jun and Rara from the distance was nicely done and it was emotional for me.

I liked the drama. I loved all the people in Rara`s life in Eunpo. Rara was such a bright little star herself and Jun such a mature boy for his age.  I like the music a lot. I was glad that almost in every episode we had a piece of music. "Twinkle twinkle little star" theme song fits so nice with the story.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

Finally, I finished DDSSLLS. The last few eps is a bit messed up in terms of storyline. it took me a while go through that and finish it. I still don't get the writers intention tho

I mean, Suddenly Jun got terminally ill, without any signs in earlier episodes. He then made an elaborate plan to break up with Lala so that Lala can move on,in case he didn't make it. After all that, he change his mind on the way to hospital and put a RING on Lala's finger. He wants her to move on, then binds her with a ring.

then his mom meets Lala and gave the letter and the cup as if he was gone.I'm not clear what is the purpose of that letter tho. Ask her to gave up/farewell ? then suddenly he appears out of nowhere after 5 years. reason? he wants to fully recover. I don't think anybody would wait for that long especially when you entrusted her in someone else hand.

I cant put my head around all that, but it is what it is.

at least Lala, Jun and other couples get a happy ending. Its not a good ending but its not bad either. it's an OK ending

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1