[Drama 2020] Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol, 도도솔솔라라솔

larus

Go Ara And Lee Jae Wook Are So Close Yet So Far In “Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol”

65cdf6e0e68f43a881c12321c820ea83.jpeg?s=

Nov 24, 2020
by L. Kim

KBS 2TV’s “Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol” has released new stills ahead of the upcoming episode!

The drama is about an energetic pianist named Goo La La (Go Ara) and an expert part-timer named Sun Woo Joon (Lee Jae Wook) who meet at a piano academy called La La Land in a small countryside village.

Spoilers

Goo La La and Sun Woo Joon overcame several crises and confirmed their love for each other was stronger than ever. The two seemed to have finally arrived at a stable point in their relationship, but Sun Woo Joon suddenly bid farewell to her. Judging from his heart-wrenching tears, it seems as if he had no choice but to leave her.

With just two episodes left until the ending, the drama shared a peek at Goo La La and Sun Woo Joon’s upcoming reunion.

In the new stills, Goo La La is surprised to see Sun Woo Joon. She hadn’t expected him to show up at all, and her eyes are filled with stunned tears at his sudden appearance. Sun Woo Joon gazes at her from outside the window with a woeful expression on his face. The two finally reunite, and they lock eyes for a long time. Viewers can feel their affection through the photos, and anticipation is rising for the final page of their love story.

more

https://www.soompi.com/article/1439788wpp/go-ara-and-lee-jae-wook-are-so-close-yet-so-far-in-do-do-sol-sol-la-la-sol

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, JenL said:

@Just_Me I saw that pop up too! I'm guessing they'll be KBS stills released later today.

But I have bad feeling this stills is for ep.16..:confounded: (I know last filming not always mean last scenes, but GA wear this outfit on her last day filming. I hope we can see this scenes on Ep.15 instead. Just let Ep.16 full of happy moments, writer-nim!)

14 minutes ago, JenL said:

Please let it be the same riiiinnnnngggggg 

I think it's the same ring.Jun wear his ring too...

15 minutes ago, JenL said:

Also please don't let it be an imagination sequence or memory....please let it be present day!

Yeessss, pleaseeeeee:transforms:

11 minutes ago, Just_Me said:

But I have bad feeling this stills is for ep.16..:confounded: (I know last filming not always mean last scenes, but GA wear this outfit on her last day filming. I hope we can see this scenes on Ep.15 instead. Just let Ep.16 full of happy moments, writer-nim!)

I think it's the same ring.Jun wear his ring too...

Oh yeah, I didn't notice Jun was wearing his ring too. That's lovely :love:

Well, I'm still preparing for the worst in Episode 15. Too early to unguard my heart at the moment because look what happened last ep...But at least these pictures are some consolation that this is coming up. Hopefully not at the end of episode 16. The earlier the better!

Why do i get a feeling the latest stills are Jun's imagination (assuming Rara didnt know about the rings)? 

Please show i need the angst to be resolved by ep15. All the stills are giving bittersweet feeling so far. I want happy times for Jun and Rara in full episode 16. There is too much angst for a romcom. If there is a plot twist in ep 16, let it be a happy twist!

2 hours ago, fyEkz said:

Why do i get a feeling the latest stills are Jun's imagination (assuming Rara didnt know about the rings)? 

Please show i need the angst to be resolved by ep15. All the stills are giving bittersweet feeling so far. I want happy times for Jun and Rara in full episode 16. There is too much angst for a romcom. If there is a plot twist in ep 16, let it be a happy twist!

Agreed. I hope it is not a dream, but I have feeling it might be. I really don’t want them to leave us with last minute reunions or even worse something like Cheese in the Trap. I haven’t been this invested emotionally in a show for a long time. 

22 minutes ago, Rilabear said:

Agreed. I hope it is not a dream, but I have feeling it might be. I really don’t want them to leave us with last minute reunions or even worse something like Cheese in the Trap. I haven’t been this invested emotionally in a show for a long time. 

I agree...I want happiness for most of Ep 16! Like you, it's been a long time since I was thin emotionally invested too. Often I like the dramas I watch, but nothing really touched my cold heart :tounge_wink:...then DDSSLLS, the one drama that has been such a lovely warm, heart fluttery series, suddenly stabs it! :bawling:

Maybe these stills are for Episode 16? They have skipped forward with stills before.

Go Ara was wearing the same outfit when she finished shooting (though shooting is not often in the order of the story)

L6INoQw.jpg

1 hour ago, JenL said:

These pictures just popped up :love::love::love: Dare I hope??

I hope this is legit and not bait for ep 15.  

Like all, im too invested in the OTP way more than I should. I even blocked my work calendar tonight and tomorrow so that I can watch the ep fresh from the Netflix oven (I work flexi hour). Then re watch on weekend.

From soompi:

The drama’s production team shared, “Goo La La and Sun Woo Joon might have reunited, but there are still many twists and turns waiting for them. With two episodes left, please look forward to see if the two can become each other’s twinkling little stars.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1440040wpp/go-ara-and-lee-jae-wook-stick-together-like-glue-in-do-do-sol-sol-la-la-sol

Jun looks so sad though. I hope they dont give us incest plot twist between Rara and Jun or something and make it full makjang. Just saying since the plot twist can be unpredictable :P

Would love to see a special episode (maybe someone will do a fan edit) compiling Manbok haraboji love story

1 hour ago, fyEkz said:

I hope this is legit and not bait for ep 15.  

Like all, im too invested in the OTP way more than I should. I even blocked my work calendar tonight and tomorrow so that I can watch the ep fresh from the Netflix oven (I work flexi hour). Then re watch on weekend.

Apparently the Korean text on the pictures says it's happening tonight! :love:

While we wait, if you haven't seen tonight's stills or want to see all the heart fluttery Lala and Jun stills: 

https://thesedramaticdays.blogspot.com/2020/11/pictures-favourite-heartfluttery-dol.html

HJUTVx4.jpg

Wonder what this expression is?

Ndk78tR.jpg

A happy one of the crew!

qeLD5B1.jpg

Ahhhh Go Ara just posted the cutest selcas of her and LJW:

https://thesedramaticdays.blogspot.com/2020/11/instagram-updates-go-ara-posts-cutest.html

n021j1l.jpg

6 hours ago, fyEkz said:

Would love to see a special episode (maybe someone will do a fan edit) compiling Manbok haraboji love story

I think KBS did do one, but it was blocked from people living outside of Korea due to Netflix holding the rights to air trailers and things like that, so can't help you there. If you want all the pictures of Man bok and Sunja though, you can find it through the link above as well...I translated some of these title cards and they're super cute!

HIHRU6M.png

Ok, everything makes so much more sense now. Even all the clues from the beginning. 

Spoiler

With the bleeding nose, I just thought it was a throwaway indicating he was studying hard, but it was all leading up to reveal that Jun has leukemia. Being that the show was what I thought was supposed to be a light hearted comedy, I never imagined they were going to go down this route.

15 minutes ago, Mapleoaks5 said:

Ok, everything makes so much more sense now. Even all the clues from the beginning. 

Hide contents

With the bleeding nose, I just thought it was a throwaway indicating he was studying hard, but it was all leading up to reveal that Jun has leukemia. Being that the show was what I thought was supposed to be a light hearted comedy, I never imagined they were going to go down this route.

I love ep 15.. how everything make sense and ties like an ending.. that was why Jun looks so sad in the stills.

Buuuuuuuut.. i dont want to be crying tomorrow.. hoping for another plot twist to ep16 trailer.. 

I feel pity the most for Jun's parents. He is their world, from outsider eyes its seem they were so harsh on him but they really love him. 

Well I was right on my theory B!! Not all of it, but the main idea of it. All the hard hitting spoilers below.

We're not out of the woods with angst just yet!

Spoiler

Jun is sick. In fact he has cancer and he's travelling to treat it. He was doing noble idiocy because he didn't want to hurt Lala if he died. Also he is DDSSLLS. He liked Lala ever since they met, but she left before they could exchange numbers and he was always looking out for her. But now we're not sure if he'll survive the cancer because there's a lot of crying in the previews and it looks like he doesn't make it back for Christmas?? 

4 minutes ago, JenL said:

Well I was right on my theory B!! Not all of it, but the main idea of it. All the hard hitting spoilers below.

We're not out of the woods with angst just yet!

Reveal hidden contents

Jun is sick. In fact he has cancer and he's travelling to treat it. He was doing noble idiocy because he didn't want to hurt Lala if he died. Also he is DDSSLLS. He liked Lala ever since they met, but she left before they could exchange numbers and he was always looking out for her. But now we're not sure if he'll survive the cancer because there's a lot of crying in the previews and it looks like he doesn't make it back for Christmas?? 

Yes @JenL you totally called it with theory B.

Spoiler

I think I can forgive Jun for the drastic measures he made. He was obviously feeling so scared and desperate and thought it would be better to be a jerk to Lala then leave her through death. He quickly changed his mind on that, because she wasn’t persuaded to forget him and he probably didn’t have the mental resolve to stick to it. I wish he would have came clean about his illness to her. I’m confident that Jun will be healed, I refuse to believe in any other option. This is supposed to be a healing drama!

its likely that all the tears during Christmas is because they all found out that Jun has cancer. 

also! Lala said she wanted to propose to Jun, I hope the show ends with they finally marrying each other. They deserve their happily ever after.

also, I can’t believe Lala didn’t recognize Jun!!!!! Haha they had such an extended interaction with each other!

I broke and watched episode 15 even though I wanted to watch 15/16 back to back. I’m so glad I did because it’s so good.

The story behind their first meeting is the best ever. When RaRa walked in front of the cafe, and it turned out to be called DoDoSolSolLaLaSol I was holding my breath. 

Jun falling in love at first sight was so typical for a schoolboy crush. :wub:And then he kept coming back to the cafe and even remembered exactly how much she owed him to this day. In all the dramas I watched, I feel like the way they met was the cutest ever. Just a guy and a girl running into each other.

I love all the layers to their love story. What a treat that each time we thought we learned something about our couple, we were actually just peeling away one layer. I want to frame every Jun/RaRa scene in this episode. Ngl I was hoping for a kiss, and I hope we get one for the finale. 

The preview makes me sad but it’s possible these scenes happen in the first 10 minutes. Everyone finds out he’s sick, fast forward a few years and he comes back all better. Just don’t look up 5 yr survival rates for people 20 and up vs children like I did. I want to believe in the magic of this drama. There will be a happy ending.

11 minutes ago, heartoppaya said:

I

DID

NOT

SIGN

UP

FOR

A

MELO

DRAMA.

I’m pretty confident that he will survive this! Have faith!!!!! Plus 

Spoiler

Dying from cancer?

Soooo 90s drama trope! They won’t do this to us! I realize the writer likes to trolll us, haha I have faith it’ll all be well. I just want a dang wedding. 

Archived