[Drama 2020] Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol, 도도솔솔라라솔

larus

Does anyone know what that girl said to Rara in the pre release clip?

thank you @inaho101 @JenL I meant the standalone scene between Rara and the new girl released by KBS an hour or so ago. (Not the end of episode 13). It’s there on Instagram. It seems the girl is rude to RaRa but I can’t understand what’s being said. 

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Raynaa said:

If by pre-release you mean the ending of episode 13, I think she said that you should like break up with jun and leave him alone and stop following him around

11 minutes ago, Raynaa said:

Yep, Netflix subbed it - she said Rara was the type of girl to follow a guy to his doorstep, then told her to break up with Jun

1 hour ago, Raynaa said:

thank you @inaho101 @JenL I meant the standalone scene between Rara and the new girl released by KBS an hour or so ago. (Not the end of episode 13). It’s there on Instagram. It seems the girl is rude to RaRa but I can’t understand what’s being said. 

There's a part that Netflix subbed in the preview, but the entire conversation is this:

Gayoung: You must be the type to follow a guy to his doorstep. 

Rara: Is there something going on with Jun?

Gayoung: why? Would you like it if there was something?

Rara: If there's nothing, it's okay then.

*Rara begins to walk away* 

Gayoung: Unnie! Just break up with Jun.

Rara: I don't want to. (Copying Jun's catchphrase) 

I cant sleep the whole night after the preview of ep 14! I told myself i should have faith in the writernim. Lol. Really hate it if the drama goes the typical break-up route. 

I thought Dr Cha bought the building?

Im shipping Dr Cha and his new roommate! Haha..

9 minutes ago, fyEkz said:

I cant sleep the whole night after the preview of ep 14! I told myself i should have faith in the writernim. Lol. Really hate it if the drama goes the typical break-up route. 

I thought Dr Cha bought the building?

Im shipping Dr Cha and his new roommate! Haha..

Dr. Cha didn't have any assets left after the divorce (like the TWD ajummas said). I'm assuming that Jun and he discussed something regarding Lalaland when Jun went to Eunpo to visit Manbok harabeoji.

38 minutes ago, Wendy123 said:

Dr. Cha didn't have any assets left after the divorce (like the TWD ajummas said). I'm assuming that Jun and he discussed something regarding Lalaland when Jun went to Eunpo to visit Manbok harabeoji.

agree with you....i think jun is the one that buy the building and DDSSLLS is jun.But i also not sure about that...

i just hope the writer did not forget this drama is romcom not melodrama:Please:

lara keep crying.feel bad for her 

Just finished Ep 13 ...

Juju is back! - pats on the back all around guys - we called that one didn't we :lol:

The beach/piano scenes were just beutiful all around - nuff said.

The Tuff Guy - Ha-Young & Seung-gi  were the scene stealers today

Ha-Young & Seung-gi are finally getting closer ... almost there :wub:

I'm calling it here and now - Jun is Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol - not sure why just yet, but the look on his face when Ra-ra told him she thought it was Mr Kim, was a look of mild panic, as if she got one step closer than he ever thought she would.

The missing Tea Cup - Jun has claimed his position  :love:

Okay, now for the preview -

I'm with you all that it would be a disaster if the writer takes us down that road with a Jun & Ra-ra breakup.  You guys have covered all the reasons why already so I'll focus on what i think is happening.

The "break-up" is a Ra-ra nightmare scene - Ra-ra follows the new girl and confronts her, and for a moment starts to have doubts (insert nightmare "breakup" scene) but then in the middle of her self doubt Mr Kim wakes up and when she tells him whats happening, thats when he confess that "YES" he bought the piano ... but he did it for JUN! 

Ra-ra goes and claims her man :ohboy2:

Now for any would be naysayers, I offer this little bit of circumstantial proof ....

"... I don't like you anymore..."?

Sorry - Jun is simply alot more eloquent than that - even if he really was going to break up with Ra-ra (he isn't) he'd deliver it with a bit more tact and kindness - Jun is in LOVE with Ra-ra, he cannot/will not be cruel to her.

Flimsy - maybe - but I'm sticking to it! :rolleyes:

( but if stupid writer syndrome strikes and they do make him break up with Ra-ra ( even for half an episode ) then they've done an incredible disservice not only to two wonderful characters but the fans who love this drama too)

@Ameera Ali brilliant memes as always - keep 'em coming

13 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Just finished Ep 13 ...

Juju is back! - pats on the back all around guys - we called that one didn't we :lol:

The beach/piano scenes were just beutiful all around - nuff said.

The Tuff Guy - Ha-Young & Seung-gi  were the scene stealers today

Ha-Young & Seung-gi are finally getting closer ... almost there :wub:

I'm calling it here and now - Jun is Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol - not sure why just yet, but the look on his face when Ra-ra told him she thought it was Mr Kim, was a look of mild panic, as if she got one step closer than he ever thought she would.

The missing Tea Cup - Jun has claimed his position  :love:

Okay, now for the preview -

I'm with you all that it would be a disaster if the writer takes us down that road with a Jun & Ra-ra breakup.  You guys have covered all the reasons why already so I'll focus on what i think is happening.

The "break-up" is a Ra-ra nightmare scene - Ra-ra follows the new girl and confronts her, and for a moment starts to have doubts (insert nightmare "breakup" scene) but then in the middle of her self doubt Mr Kim wakes up and when she tells him whats happening, thats when he confess that "YES" he bought the piano ... but he did it for JUN! 

Ra-ra goes and claims her man :ohboy2:

Now for any would be naysayers, I offer this little bit of circumstantial proof ....

"... I don't like you anymore..."?

Sorry - Jun is simply alot more eloquent than that - even if he really was going to break up with Ra-ra (he isn't) he'd deliver it with a bit more tact and kindness - Jun is in LOVE with Ra-ra, he cannot/will not be cruel to her.

Flimsy - maybe - but I'm sticking to it! :rolleyes:

( but if stupid writer syndrome strikes and they do make him break up with Ra-ra ( even for half an episode ) then they've done an incredible disservice not only to two wonderful characters but the fans who love this drama too)

@Ameera Ali brilliant memes as always - keep 'em coming

I really hope the break up is a nightmare, because it's just so out of character for Jun, especially after he took the teacup!! But if it's real, I'm 100% confident that Rara won't give up on him (as she said in the pre-release: I don't want to [break up with Jun].)

1 hour ago, Raynaa said:

@Wendy123 thank you that’s what I was looking for. I was hoping Rara doesn’t get intimidated by the girl and thankfully she did not. It goes to show that she has grown mature in the past year or so and is the ‘resilient weed’ she said she is :) 

i hope this time rara the one would fight for their love.As manbok harabeoji said rara know the real jun, so rara would known it not jun intention to break up.....jun also cannot see rara eyes when he ask for break up.

The new stills are even worse. Jun walks past Rara and with that girl. Rara is wearing the same outfit as the pic with her piano teacher. So maybe her piano teacher will console her? 

if I was in RaRas place would break the cup on Juns head by now and I wouldn’t listen to Mimi about no violence either :heartbreak:

Im almost convinced now that he is sick and wants to drive Rara away hence is pretending with the other girl. why is his jacket weird and covering his hands completely in the cafe scene? 

Based on new stills tonight, i think we got a tearful episode tonight:please:

i think would be had a time jump again between jun n rara....if that happen,i hope rara would give a cold shoulder to jun after all the things happen.

we need at least one scene, rara snap and angry....she look too nice.

49 minutes ago, Raynaa said:

The new stills are even worse. Jun walks past Rara and with that girl. Rara is wearing the same outfit as the pic with her piano teacher. So maybe her piano teacher will console her? 

:criesariver:

Somaybe she at the airport to welcome her piano teacher (she has flowers with her) but accidentally meet Jun and the girl? 

EVENT: Guess the k-drama (game)

Chingus, it's time for a little friendly game. Your Event Organizers "I Love Gossip" and "Give Me the Goss" have written clues, you guess which dramas we are referring to.

Come on over and test your k-drama knowledge!:kiss_wink:

re: @Lmangla

After reading through everyone’s comments, I am calming down a bit. I think the writer gave us a little hint in today’s episode. Chu Min-su found Secretary Moon and provided pictures. From the pictures, he says he looks like a chairman. But as we all know now, nothing is as it seems. Still, I’d  rather the pictures be a bad dream though than reality. Something bothers me about Jun willingly holding someone else’s hands even if it’s for show (to his parents or for noble idiocy). 

From that Twitter clip, the ex gf character definitely gives that evil 2000s second lead vibe. Even worse, the acting is kinda cringe.

16 hours ago, Nodame said:

OMG thanks my friend @JenL for your hard work with compiling the music and your blog posts. Glad I am following you on Twitter too! I love your passion for this drama. I am sad that not much left but still enjoying the ride as much as I can.

Awwww Thanks for the follow and for looking at all the content. I'm not sure why I love this drama so much...I just do :love::joy: Mostly I watch dramas very casually, but there's one that gets under your skin once in awhile and you need to know everything about it. It's this one for me!! I'm also sad it's ending soon so trying to compile extra interesting content before it ends.

17 hours ago, Nodame said:

I think you wrote once about liking to go to filming sites! Me TOO! My Korean friends laugh at me when I say--well I want to go here and here due to this drama or variety show. LOL.

Yep totally love it on my travels. It has to be a fun place though (ie. like a cafe or theme park or museum...not like a bus stop or brick wall of something) For those interested in the filming locations of DDSSLLS, I wrote about it on my blog with lots of pictures. If you missed the links earlier, you can read it here: https://thesedramaticdays.blogspot.com/2020/11/filming-locations-for-do-do-sol-sol-la.html

It shows you places they shot at and where you can visit in Mokpo

02O9oXI.jpg

17 hours ago, Nodame said:

I just recently saw our ML in another drama earlier this year. This cute clips video shows the him as the character's attractive points. So LO BEHOLD my surprise to learn is he a young 22. He definitely has a mature face but love his voice and facial expressions. Makes me want to check out his other dramas when I have time

Yes, I love LJW too!!! He is such a good actor at such a young age. I totally get why he is already lead. For me, it's not about his looks (though he is pretty)...I feel like I see his skills and he convinces me with complex characters. I also want to check out his past dramas

16 hours ago, Raynaa said:

- my first guess is that it’s Jun himself. I think in the first meeting something happened that he’s indebted to Rara and fell in live with her and that’s why he helped her back or 

- my second thought is that Harabojee is connected to either RaRa’s mom or the piano teacher. I wonder if the connection is through the lady that Harobojees wife worked for considering she played the piano as well or through the character that Dr Cha played in the 1960s. I don’t think the connection is as simplistic as Harabojee knowing RaRa’s father.

Yep, I'm starting to think in this direction as well. I feel like it could be Jun as he seems to act funny everytime Lala mentions DDSSLLS. But this drama has lots of red herrings, so if it feels obvious, sometimes I second guess myself and think it's probably not right. Though it would make sense since Jun is very phone savy as a younger gen person. 

But I do wonder if he's like Lala's grandfather or something...did they have a secret child...hahaha. That's why the family loves piano so much? :love: Possible idea, but not sure

16 hours ago, sal2 said:

I am surprised writer are using another girl as a conflict... I hope there is more to that than preview show. I mean this show have been good at red hearing and such. the only reason for Jun action have to be to protect ra ra from his family. I hope ra ra would see behind his action though and understand what he is doing. That would be fresh reaction than what lead girl would normally do just accepting what is happing. Also I guess it is her time to fight for their relationship. 

I don't love the third wheel trope so late in the game. Also I think Lala won't be hurt by the girl in the conflict...she'll be hurt by Jun's reaction to her and him saying he's changed his mind....who wouldn't be hurt by that?? But Lala looks like she'll try and fight for them. If Jun does convince her with noble idiocy, I feel like it could be the start of another time jump and would mirror grandpa and his wife's story.

16 hours ago, Rilabear said:

I really do hope you’re right, and it’s another red herring. At the same time, I really hate this trope the most because it’s hurtful to the relationship since it’s technically lying/cheating. 

I’ve been trying to be patient with all the fillers because I am still enjoying the show, but throwing this at the viewers just feels like a full 180 for the writer.

Yes, I agree here. It's my most hated trope for sure, especially if it's a mean girl. It's tolerable if it's just a mix up with a nice person...but when it's a bully, I'm not ok. to be honest, I haven't felt like this series had too many fillers since all the characters have been fun and a suspect for DDSSLLS and even in the seperation period, Jun and Lala played Man Bok and his wife in the story. But this episode, I really felt their separation after the beach and there was not a lot of focus on them both...so it was the first time I felt a tiny bit fillery here.

:Furious:

15 hours ago, inaho101 said:

I totally agree with all of you. I felt like this episode was a bit okay. I mean we did get to see the reunion and the kiss but overall I just felt like the episode was kinda meh! And what’s up with this girl who has to come in between rara and jun it’s more than enough that they don’t get to see each other and now to throw her in the mix and at the very last part of the episode too! 

I feel bad for the two, I just hope rara will stand her ground and be like nope! I’m not having this, it will be such a refreshing thing to see if a female character puts her foot down and take the reigns and be like F! You world I’m taking reign over me and my future kinda thing. Sigh~

atleast the epilogue was kinda cute, jun taking the teacup to his place and declaring that he is rara’s future husband lol - touché jun touché 

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who felt this way!! I think Lala will stand her ground...I just hope Jun will too. He's been so against his parents this whole time - I wonder what could have scared him into submission to go with their wishes. The epilogue was pretty cute. He took it because he wants to be her future husband who drinks with her from that cup :fullofhearts:

15 hours ago, B8lle said:

I I can tell we'll all be crying and saddened with Rara (and Jun) being heartbroken (maybe its just a dream?!). 

On another note....would love to see Hayoung and Seung-gi taking care of Jun and Rara's wedding. 

I think it won't be a dream unfortunately....Jun looked so sad and torn when he lied and said he didn't like her anymore. I think it looks like it'll be an actual scene sadly. There's definitely a reason that he's acting this way :(

Hahaha SK and HY can do a follow up video to the viral video. Man, for all the pain they've given this two I do hope there's a wedding for them...

Archived