Quantcast

[Drama 2020] Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol, 도도솔솔라라솔

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, thinking back about it, there were some hints that he might be younger. Not sure how the writer thinks this will benefit the plot - I find it weird and would have preferred him being the same ag

Credit to @fan-number20000425 on Tumblr Somebody cast these two in a period drama!! I mean look at them!!  Go Ara is such a classic beauty, and Lee Jae Wook has that innocent yet charismatic

Jesus Christ. That episode was filled to the brim !   Okay first off, even if the last bit of the episode happened, I like Jun’s mom. She’s loud and embarrassing, no wonder Jun wanted to run

Ughhhh! I really hope they pull out some twist at the end because I hate this trope!!! Ep 13 felt like filler to me, I feel like there’s enough things the show needs to address, I felt like the ending was unnecessary. On top of that, this is super out of character for Jun. I feel like the only way they can redeem that preview is if it’s the over active imagination of the twd ladies. I just can’t justify Jun going around holding hands with this girl. Even if it was for “raras benefit”. 

Hoping that they can right their course with the next episode and we’ll be back on track. 

• Like 4

Can you play happy married couple 

RaRa : did you know what happy mean in marriage , mine was over before it’s started  :D

Mr divorcee : go through it like a movie... 

** trainwreck :P

C5776ED2-8ACD-4C1F-BE0F-0559A03E973A.gif

** titanic :o
97D0E84D-8E19-41DA-8CC5-1C0D4DB6BF4F.gif
**Closer :lol:

Spoiler

170B3540-8061-4B8D-A1EC-9F817AAA0617.gif

team behind genius idea :w00t:

C4064937-217C-4ED9-ABD0-7E134B3CB46E.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

Hmmm hearing what you all think of the new episode. Wondering if I should wait.

But I will decide tonight when I get home from work.

Knowing me, I probably will watch it.

Seems like we all knew that marriage was not real and just  marketing gig for our fave teens of Eunpo SK and HY.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, Nodame said:

Hmmm hearing what you all think of the new episode. Wondering if I should wait.

But I will decide tonight when I get home from work.

Knowing me, I probably will watch it.

Seems like we all knew that marriage was not real and just  marketing gig for our fave teens of Eunpo SK and HY.

I might wait to watch it with tmrws episode. Well depending on how tmrws episode goes! Haha. I’m confident they’ll end up together, just don’t like this little detour that’s happening, if it’s real. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
37 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Reveal hidden contents

My tall oppa ability :D:wub:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

honestly this part of the episode felt like I was such a nosy bystander, I had to cover my eyes the whole time they were kissing. Ahahhaha

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • LOL 5

The ONLY explanation I can see for why Jun is going to break up with Rara is that he agreed to an arranged marriage so that his mom will provide the money he needs to buy Lala Land. He seems so miserable holding that girl's hand :tears:

This time I hope Rara will be the one to hold onto Jun. I really really REALLY don't want the break up to drag on until the last two episodes but...being that it is a romcom...it'a going to be another agonizing week. At least KBS is great at releasing content in between episodes.

• Like 3

Does anyone know what that girl said to Rara in the pre release clip?

thank you @inaho101 @JenL I meant the standalone scene between Rara and the new girl released by KBS an hour or so ago. (Not the end of episode 13). It’s there on Instagram. It seems the girl is rude to RaRa but I can’t understand what’s being said. 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Raynaa said:

If by pre-release you mean the ending of episode 13, I think she said that you should like break up with jun and leave him alone and stop following him around

Edited by inaho101
Sentence
  • Thanks 2
11 minutes ago, Raynaa said:

Yep, Netflix subbed it - she said Rara was the type of girl to follow a guy to his doorstep, then told her to break up with Jun

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, Raynaa said:

thank you @inaho101 @JenL I meant the standalone scene between Rara and the new girl released by KBS an hour or so ago. (Not the end of episode 13). It’s there on Instagram. It seems the girl is rude to RaRa but I can’t understand what’s being said. 

There's a part that Netflix subbed in the preview, but the entire conversation is this:

Gayoung: You must be the type to follow a guy to his doorstep. 

Rara: Is there something going on with Jun?

Gayoung: why? Would you like it if there was something?

Rara: If there's nothing, it's okay then.

*Rara begins to walk away* 

Gayoung: Unnie! Just break up with Jun.

Rara: I don't want to. (Copying Jun's catchphrase) 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

I cant sleep the whole night after the preview of ep 14! I told myself i should have faith in the writernim. Lol. Really hate it if the drama goes the typical break-up route. 

I thought Dr Cha bought the building?

Im shipping Dr Cha and his new roommate! Haha..

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
9 minutes ago, fyEkz said:

I cant sleep the whole night after the preview of ep 14! I told myself i should have faith in the writernim. Lol. Really hate it if the drama goes the typical break-up route. 

I thought Dr Cha bought the building?

Im shipping Dr Cha and his new roommate! Haha..

Dr. Cha didn't have any assets left after the divorce (like the TWD ajummas said). I'm assuming that Jun and he discussed something regarding Lalaland when Jun went to Eunpo to visit Manbok harabeoji.

• Like 3
38 minutes ago, Wendy123 said:

Dr. Cha didn't have any assets left after the divorce (like the TWD ajummas said). I'm assuming that Jun and he discussed something regarding Lalaland when Jun went to Eunpo to visit Manbok harabeoji.

agree with you....i think jun is the one that buy the building and DDSSLLS is jun.But i also not sure about that...

i just hope the writer did not forget this drama is romcom not melodrama:Please:

lara keep crying.feel bad for her 

• Like 3
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020] Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol, 도도솔솔라라솔