[Drama 2020] Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol, 도도솔솔라라솔

larus

i'm just do not know my feeling after ep 13 .....

it nice with beach scene, dr cha n mr cho minsu, all eunpo lady n last one with secretary.i never thought this twist......:fullofhearts:

i don't know why but i think jun is DDSSLLS and jun the that ask dr cha buy lala land builiding....

BUT, who the girl that suddenly appear????:onfirex:

so we will got another break up moments between rara n jun ..... i just hope at last ep we got a real wedding by rara n jun as jun already take the cup to be claimed as rara husband.

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Rilabear said:

I really do hope you’re right, and it’s another red herring. At the same time, I really hate this trope the most because it’s hurtful to the relationship since it’s technically lying/cheating. 

Yeah. agree that is the least fun part to watch. No wonder Jun hate his family dictating what he should do, even what type of girlfriend he should have... Now I want him far away from them. They are hurting not only Jun but also ra ra that way. I do not think he gonna have energy to think about his future when they bring him down like this though.

I totally agree with all of you. I felt like this episode was a bit okay. I mean we did get to see the reunion and the kiss but overall I just felt like the episode was kinda meh! And what’s up with this girl who has to come in between rara and jun it’s more than enough that they don’t get to see each other and now to throw her in the mix and at the very last part of the episode too! 

I feel bad for the two, I just hope rara will stand her ground and be like nope! I’m not having this, it will be such a refreshing thing to see if a female character puts her foot down and take the reigns and be like F! You world I’m taking reign over me and my future kinda thing. Sigh~

atleast the epilogue was kinda cute, jun taking the teacup to his place and declaring that he is rara’s future husband lol - touché jun touché 

Maybe the breakup scenes is something that Rara imagine? She's talking with Hayoung and Seung-Gi looking at the photos of Jun and the girl that unfortunately show they holding hands so maybe they imagine things? 

11 minutes ago, inaho101 said:

atleast the epilogue was kinda cute, jun taking the teacup to his place and declaring that he is rara’s future husband lol - touché jun touché 

This is my favourite scene from this episode along with Dr. Cha and Jun having conversation. 

1 hour ago, Raynaa said:

my first guess is that it’s Jun himself. I think in the first meeting something happened that he’s indebted to Rara and fell in live with her and that’s why he helped her back

And I think Grandpa is not Dodosolsollalasol either. He is the one that send piano to Rara, but he use Dodosolsollalasol name. Which mean he know about Dodosolsollalasol or he know who is the real Dodosolsollalasol. 

Remember on episode 2, on the day Rara came to Eunpo. It's shown 3 people are get ready to go.

1. Dr.Cha that get ready to work (now we know that he's not Dodosolsollalasol).

2. Mysterious man that revealed to be the Stalker

3. Jun that dressed up nicely and talk to Grandpa on phone and looks nervous even after gulp down the water. 

So I think Jun has the highest possibilities as Dodosolsollalasol.

Maybe the reason why he approach her as Dodosolsollalasol because he's simply worry about her. She say "Goodbye" to him on her wedding day. Then all bad things happen to her. The wedding is cancelled, her father passed away. He's still so traumatized by his friend incident. So maybe he feels that what happened to Rara because she say Goodbye to him. He also wondering if she is okay when he's on his room before runaway from the man that try to catch him. Not to mention that he know her from before. 

Just my thoughts tough:D

But yeah, I love Episode 12 more than tonight ep.

I love the beach scene especially the piano part...that was a beautiful scene. I don't know where things are going especially with the new chick in the picture, but hopefully it resolves in the next episode and the girl is put in place :D also the secretary, so Jun and Rara can move on together in the last 2 episodes (or at least the whole last episode...all about Jun and Rara). I can't wait to see what happens to tomorrow's episode, I can tell we'll all be crying and saddened with Rara (and Jun) being heartbroken (maybe its just a dream?!). 

On another note....would love to see Hayoung and Seung-gi taking care of Jun and Rara's wedding. 

Ughhhh! I really hope they pull out some twist at the end because I hate this trope!!! Ep 13 felt like filler to me, I feel like there’s enough things the show needs to address, I felt like the ending was unnecessary. On top of that, this is super out of character for Jun. I feel like the only way they can redeem that preview is if it’s the over active imagination of the twd ladies. I just can’t justify Jun going around holding hands with this girl. Even if it was for “raras benefit”. 

Hoping that they can right their course with the next episode and we’ll be back on track. 

Can you play happy married couple 

RaRa : did you know what happy mean in marriage , mine was over before it’s started  :D

Mr divorcee : go through it like a movie... 

** trainwreck :P

C5776ED2-8ACD-4C1F-BE0F-0559A03E973A.gif

** titanic :o
97D0E84D-8E19-41DA-8CC5-1C0D4DB6BF4F.gif
**Closer :lol:

Spoiler

170B3540-8061-4B8D-A1EC-9F817AAA0617.gif

team behind genius idea :w00t:

C4064937-217C-4ED9-ABD0-7E134B3CB46E.gif

Hmmm hearing what you all think of the new episode. Wondering if I should wait.

But I will decide tonight when I get home from work.

Knowing me, I probably will watch it.

Seems like we all knew that marriage was not real and just  marketing gig for our fave teens of Eunpo SK and HY.

22 minutes ago, Nodame said:

Hmmm hearing what you all think of the new episode. Wondering if I should wait.

But I will decide tonight when I get home from work.

Knowing me, I probably will watch it.

Seems like we all knew that marriage was not real and just  marketing gig for our fave teens of Eunpo SK and HY.

I might wait to watch it with tmrws episode. Well depending on how tmrws episode goes! Haha. I’m confident they’ll end up together, just don’t like this little detour that’s happening, if it’s real. 

37 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Reveal hidden contents

My tall oppa ability :D:wub:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

honestly this part of the episode felt like I was such a nosy bystander, I had to cover my eyes the whole time they were kissing. Ahahhaha

The ONLY explanation I can see for why Jun is going to break up with Rara is that he agreed to an arranged marriage so that his mom will provide the money he needs to buy Lala Land. He seems so miserable holding that girl's hand :tears:

This time I hope Rara will be the one to hold onto Jun. I really really REALLY don't want the break up to drag on until the last two episodes but...being that it is a romcom...it'a going to be another agonizing week. At least KBS is great at releasing content in between episodes.

Archived