Jump to content

[Drama 2020] Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol, 도도솔솔라라솔


larus

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, JenL said:

KBS is trying to kill us this morning 

 

There a few more, but easier for me to link Wedding post than manually upload each pic: 

 

https://thesedramaticdays.blogspot.com/2020/11/instagram-updates-pretty-much-every-pic.html

Agree....kbs really want to made us anxious about what going happen to jun n rara.they give us romantic scene but i still feel they going to separate again....i hope they will ending with marriage but with jun age quite impossible to happen.

:please:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lee Jae Wook And Go Ara Are Happy In Their Own World In “Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol”

cef069505efc4834935deae13044f575.jpeg?s=

 
Nov 17, 2020
by L. Kim
 

KBS 2TV’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol” has released new stills ahead of the next episode!

The drama is about an energetic pianist named Goo La La (Go Ara) and an expert part-timer named Sun Woo Joon (Lee Jae Wook) who meet at a piano academy called La La Land in a small countryside village.

Spoilers

Goo La La and Sun Woo Joon had a tearful reunion a month after their forced breakup. However, Goo La La decided to keep her distance from him because he was at a crucial moment in his life. Six months after their heartfelt good-bye, Goo La La held a mysterious wedding with Cha Eun Suk (Kim Joo Heon). Sun Woo Joon, who heard the news, ran into the wedding hall and stole the bride away.

In the new stills, Goo La La and Sun Woo Joon are having a romantic time at the beach. They forget about everything else and just focus on each other. Goo La La smiles happily at Sun Woo Joon, and he gazes at her with deep affection. In one photo, they are just inches away from a kiss, and expectation is increasing for their unpredictable romance.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1438358wpp/lee-jae-wook-and-go-ara-are-happy-in-their-own-world-in-do-do-sol-sol-la-la-sol

 

 

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, larus said:

Lee Jae Wook And Go Ara Are Happy In Their Own World In “Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol”

Nov 17, 2020
by L. Kim
 

KBS 2TV’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol” has released new stills ahead of the next episode!

The drama is about an energetic pianist named Goo La La (Go Ara) and an expert part-timer named Sun Woo Joon (Lee Jae Wook) who meet at a piano academy called La La Land in a small countryside village.

Spoilers

Goo La La and Sun Woo Joon had a tearful reunion a month after their forced breakup. However, Goo La La decided to keep her distance from him because he was at a crucial moment in his life. Six months after their heartfelt good-bye, Goo La La held a mysterious wedding with Cha Eun Suk (Kim Joo Heon). Sun Woo Joon, who heard the news, ran into the wedding hall and stole the bride away.

In the new stills, Goo La La and Sun Woo Joon are having a romantic time at the beach. They forget about everything else and just focus on each other. Goo La La smiles happily at Sun Woo Joon, and he gazes at her with deep affection. In one photo, they are just inches away from a kiss, and expectation is increasing for their unpredictable romance.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1438358wpp/lee-jae-wook-and-go-ara-are-happy-in-their-own-world-in-do-do-sol-sol-la-la-sol

 

 

 

 

I wonder if that pic is gonna be another fake out. I just want Jun and RaRa to be together forever. :(

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Today’s spoiler is so cute <3

 

Also, There are pics on Instagram where RaRa is wearing the sailor themed outfit from Rara and Juns first meeting (same day as stalker’s first meeting) where there is a red piano in the background. The table has the watermelon juice and a cafe americano. I wonder if the coffee is Juns. I feel there’s much more detail to their first meeting which will explain why Jun fell for her. Waiting for that scene! Also I don’t understand why doesn’t Rara remember the meeting still! 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Raynaa said:

Today’s spoiler is so cute <3

 

Also, There are pics on Instagram where RaRa is wearing the sailor themed outfit from Rara and Juns first meeting (same day as stalker’s first meeting) where there is a red piano in the background. The table has the watermelon juice and a cafe americano. I wonder if the coffee is Juns. I feel there’s much more detail to their first meeting which will explain why Jun fell for her. Waiting for that scene! Also I don’t understand why doesn’t Rara remember the meeting still! 

 You mean this one?

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Just_Me Yes these pics! 
 

Also was watching episodes 1 to 12 till while waiting for tonight’s episode and realised this is the third time Jun took away Rara from Dr Cha - first was the head scratching incident then the movie and now the fake wedding. 
 

Also they mentioned a young girl visited the  best friends memorial site. I wonder if she’s the cameo girl? 
 

 

  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Raynaa said:

Also was watching episodes 1 to 12 till while waiting for tonight’s episode and realised this is the third time Jun took away Rara from Dr Cha - first was the head scratching incident then the movie and now the fake wedding. 
 

Also they mentioned a young girl visited the  best friends memorial site. I wonder if she’s the cameo girl? 

Dr. CHa and Rara are just not meant to be together. :lol:

 

I think the young girl visited the columbarium is Kim Si A (Ji Hoon sister)

But maybe the cameo girl is his childhood friend or someone he knew before. 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Raynaa said:

Today’s spoiler is so cute <3

 

Also, There are pics on Instagram where RaRa is wearing the sailor themed outfit from Rara and Juns first meeting (same day as stalker’s first meeting) where there is a red piano in the background. The table has the watermelon juice and a cafe americano. I wonder if the coffee is Juns. I feel there’s much more detail to their first meeting which will explain why Jun fell for her. Waiting for that scene! Also I don’t understand why doesn’t Rara remember the meeting still! 

i hope they would reveal this scene quickly for us to know about they first encounter....jun look quite dissapointed when rara can't remember him....but how came rara do not recognize jun?? i mean he handsome...... :hwaiting2:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

He’s handsome but may be they are implying he was even younger than and hence difficult to recognise from the way he looks now.... not sure. And if she was a student then and was around 20-21 that would make Jun 15-16 

 

 

sorry as @Rilabear mentioned it was Spring 2019. So not sure why Rara did not recognise him. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Raynaa said:

He’s handsome but may be they are implying he was even younger than and hence difficult to recognise from the way he looks now.... not sure. And if she was a student then and was around 20-21 that would make Jun 15-16 

 

That's true. He may be pretty, but he would have been fairly young for her! I wonder what wonderful thing Rara did to charm him so much? Maybe she winked at him 

:loolz:

  • LOL 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lee Jae Wook Is Shaken By The Sudden Appearance Of CLC’s Eunbin In “Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol”

69db3bf20b3946aaacbdc56ff252fcfc.jpeg?s=

Nov 18, 2020
by S. P
 

KBS 2TV’s “Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol” has released new stills of Lee Jae Wook and CLC’s Eunbin!

The drama is about an energetic pianist named Goo La La (Go Ara) and an expert part-timer named Sun Woo Joon (Lee Jae Wook) who meet at a piano academy called La La Land in a small countryside village.

Spoilers

After their forced breakup, Goo La La and Sun Woo Joon had a tearful reunion. However, Goo La La decided to keep her distance from him because he was at a crucial moment in his life. Six months later, Goo La La left everyone scratching their heads as she held a mysterious wedding with Cha Eun Seok (Kim Joo Heon). When Sun Woo Joon heard the news, he ran to the scene and whisked Goo La La away.

In the new stills, Sun Woo Joon searches for the perfect ring to gift Goo La La. After he stole her away to the beach, the couple were able to confirm their feelings for each other once again. Although their romance has been unpredictable, Sun Woo Joon appears to be at ease as he holds up a ring to inspect it.

The following still previews a special appearance by Eunbin, who plays Jung Ga Young. She approaches Sun Woo Joon with a smile of recognition, but he coldly turns away from her. Viewers are curious about Jung Ga Young’s identity as well as how her appearance will affect Sun Woo Joon and Goo La La’s relationship.

Lee-Jae-Wook-1.jpg

 

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1438648wpp/lee-jae-wook-is-shaken-by-the-sudden-appearance-of-clcs-eunbin-in-do-do-sol-sol-la-la-sol

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

OMG thanks my friend @JenL for your hard work with compiling the music and your blog posts. Glad I am following you on Twitter too! :hooray2:I love your passion for this drama. I am sad that not much left but still enjoying the ride as much as I can.

 

I think you wrote once about liking to go to filming sites! Me TOO! My Korean friends laugh at me when I say--well I want to go here and here due to this drama or variety show. LOL.

 

I just recently saw our ML in another drama earlier this year. This cute clips video shows the him as the character's attractive points. So LO BEHOLD my surprise to learn is he a young 22. He definitely has a mature face but love his voice and facial expressions. Makes me want to check out his other dramas when I have time (Then again time is  a premium /luxury LOL.)   If you want to check it out, I fell in love with character in the drama. He was SOOOO good. So it was refreshing to watch him in this drama. I admit it was the force of his acting in this past drama in the SPRING that got me curious and I did enjoy Go Ara in REPLY 1994.

 

 

 

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

After seeing episode 13, I’m not sure I want to watch tomorrow’s episode based on the preview. I will be in a bad mood for a whole week if Jun and RaRa have to break up for a third  time.<_<

 

I want to have faith in this writer because of all the sweetness from this episode. I love the beach scene, Dr. Cha’s new roommate, Ha Young-Seungi cuteness, and the touching relationship between RaRa and Secretary Moon. But there were barely any scenes with our main couple, and it looks like tomorrow’s episode will be filler for the final week.

 

I know Jun really cares about RaRa, and it would be so out of character for him to purposely hurt her to protect her, so why is Jun holding hands with that girl??? I’m trying to rack my brain for reasons. The forced separation/fake girlfriend trope is my least favorite. It was infuriating in Boys Over Flowers, and I really hope the writer does not pull this on us. RaRa does not deserve this kind of game from Jun no matter the reason behind it. His age and family are already huge problems. This would just be the nail in the coffin on why she shouldn’t date him. 

:onfirex:

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

After seeing this episode,

I have so many theories floating in my head that it’s annoying. Maybe I should watch Kdramas only after they end.

 

who is do do sol sol la la sol:

- my first guess is that it’s Jun himself. I think in the first meeting something happened that he’s indebted to Rara and fell in live with her and that’s why he helped her back or 

- my second thought is that Harabojee is connected to either RaRa’s mom or the piano teacher. I wonder if the connection is through the lady that Harobojees wife worked for considering she played the piano as well or through the character that Dr Cha played in the 1960s. I don’t think the connection is as simplistic as Harabojee knowing RaRa’s father.

 

Regarding the new girl I think she’s simply annoying and Jun is with her because he helped buy the Lala Land building and in exchange his family asked him to break up. 
 

In the middle of all this I don’t understand why is Juns chosen career a secret and why does his nose bleed. I hope they will not repeat the old KDrama formula of Rara taking care of Jun to convince the parents somewhat like Oh my Venus.
 

Towards the end I think there will be one more wedding crashed but I don’t know if that will be jun crashing the wedding again or this time it will be Rara.

 

 

 

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Rilabear said:

After seeing episode 13, I’m not sure I want to watch tomorrow’s episode based on the preview. I will be in a bad mood for a whole week if Jun and RaRa have to break up for a third  time.<_<

 

I want to have faith in this writer because of all the sweetness from this episode. I love the beach scene, Dr. Cha’s new roommate, Ha Young-Seungi cuteness, and the touching relationship between RaRa and Secretary Moon. But there were barely any scenes with our main couple, and it looks like tomorrow’s episode will be filler for the final week.

 

I know Jun really cares about RaRa, and it would be so out of character for him to purposely hurt her to protect her, so why is Jun holding hands with that girl??? I’m trying to rack my brain for reasons. The forced separation/fake girlfriend trope is my least favorite. It was infuriating in Boys Over Flowers, and I really hope the writer does not pull this on us. RaRa does not deserve this kind of game from Jun no matter the reason behind it. His age and family are already huge problems. This would just be the nail in the coffin on why she shouldn’t date him. 

 

I know right!! I liked the beach scenes too - there was something lovely about Jun and Lala being able to be together again and giving us another kiss. And there were lots of fun moments with Dr Cha and the thug as well as great moments where you see Jun and Dr Cha bonding for the first time too without the secret of his age or feelings for Rara coming in between. And I really liked those scenes.

 

But honestly, was a little disappointed about this episode as it did feel slightly filler. There wasn't much to do with Lala and Jun and I felt like the bit where they reached out to Secretary Moon was a tiny bit forced (ie. the bit where the aunts suddenly mentioned him out of the blue). AND THEN WHAT WAS THAT PREVIEW??

 

:fear:

 

I feel like honestly Jun is saying that because he wants to protect Lala from his parents. Perhaps they've threatened to do something to her as it's clear they still don't approve....but still to Jun say that in a preview really hurt. I hope it's quick

:criesariver:

 

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Rilabear said:

I know Jun really cares about RaRa, and it would be so out of character for him to purposely hurt her to protect her, so why is Jun holding hands with that girl?

 

I am surprised writer are using another girl as a conflict... I hope there is more to that than preview show. I mean this show have been good at red hearing and such. the only reason for Jun action have to be to protect ra ra from his family. I hope ra ra would see behind his action though and understand what he is doing. That would be fresh reaction than what lead girl would normally do just accepting what is happing. Also I guess it is her time to fight for their relationship. 

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, sal2 said:

 

I am surprised writer are using another girl as a conflict... I hope there is more to that than preview show. I mean this show have been good at red hearing and such. the only reason for Jun action have to be to protect ra ra from his family. I hope ra ra would see behind his action though and understand what he is doing. That would be fresh reaction than what lead girl would normally do just accepting what is happing. Also I guess it is her time to fight for their relationship. 

Yeah this might be the catalyst for RaRa to hold on to Jun. Also it’s possible that he borrowed money to buy the LaLa Land building from his parents and in exchange he has to date this girl. They probably think it will make him forget about RaRa.

 

I really do hope you’re right, and it’s another red herring. At the same time, I really hate this trope the most because it’s hurtful to the relationship since it’s technically lying/cheating. 
 

I’ve been trying to be patient with all the fillers because I am still enjoying the show, but throwing this at the viewers just feels like a full 180 for the writer.

Edited by Rilabear
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2020] Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol, 도도솔솔라라솔

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..