[Drama 2020] Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol, 도도솔솔라라솔

larus

And another great episode ... just some musings

Loved Ra-ra & Juns bike ride ... hugging and crying ... blowing her nose :joy:

Too many nosebleed hints ... it wont be other girls or family or status, it will be Juns health that will be the last hurdle for them to get over .... but they will

The wedding is a publicity stunt ... no way Dr Cha gets married after Ra-ra's EPIC shoot down :bunnywar: 

Plus, did you see the way Dr Cha just let Jun take her? ... and the give away was the way Grandpa smiled as they ran out.

I was already suspicious with rings over gloved hands - Sorry, just no.

Staying on the subject of weddings, I was hoping that was what Ha Young and Seung Gi were originally going to tell the Moms ... I suspect a future flash back will reveal the Moms objections to Ha Young and Seung Gi being the bride and groom models and thats why Ra-ra & Dr Cha stepped in. 

They have to get Juju back ... its what they will drive away in after Jun & Ra-ras wedding  :heart1:

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

They have to get Juju back ... its what they will drive away in after Jun & Ra-ras wedding 

Ahhhhhhh!!!!! I really really hope there is a Jun and rara wedding. It would be the perfect full circle to have at the beginning rara be left at the altar with a man of her dads choosing (second - fake out wedding with dr cha)  and Finally the true ending With the marriage of her true love Jun. 

Great insights everyone.

I was just curious, but with all the time jumps of a few months here and there, you would think Jun would be of age by now...lol.....I was hoping he would be of age already :lol:...

At first, I really thought Dr Cha and Rara were getting married, but when I saw grandpa smile and HY and SG looks, I figured it has something to do with them. I'm so glad Jun was at the right place to hear/see about the "wedding" and took her away. 

4 hours ago, Rilabear said:

Episode 12 was great. I like that the time jump ended within the episodes. I would have been very upset if it ended with RaRa leaving Jun after their date. 

RaRa truly is Jun’s #1 supporter. Comforting him, telling him the accident is not his fault (something he needed to hear but nobody ever told him), and wishing for his success although it may hurt her. She has grown so much, and I love her more each episode.

I still don’t know if Jun was telling the truth about their original meeting at the recital. He said he was looking at her that way because she was quitting piano. I feel like he was looking at her way too intensely.:wub:

when rara said the accident not jun fault, jun look very relief as he wait for someone to say that to me....by knowing that,jun can move on with his life without any guilty toward jihoon.

i think jun and rara first meeting is not during recital. i think i saw in twitter, someone said that epilogue during they show the first time rara meet the stalker....rara meet jun at cafe during she want to buy juice but her purse missing.as your can see, there are are someone beside her wearing spectacles...i think him jun.jun borrow money to her....:hwaiting2:

44 minutes ago, multiloverssss said:

when rara said the accident not jun fault, jun look very relief as he wait for someone to say that to me....by knowing that,jun can move on with his life without any guilty toward jihoon.

i think jun and rara first meeting is not during recital. i think i saw in twitter, someone said that epilogue during they show the first time rara meet the stalker....rara meet jun at cafe during she want to buy juice but her purse missing.as your can see, there are are someone beside her wearing spectacles...i think him jun.jun borrow money to her....:hwaiting2:

I agree with this theory too. It does seem to be Jun beside her. Moreover due to his friends memory being so important to him he wouldn’t be able to date his friends first love without guilt if he wouldn’t have met her first. And his expression when his friend shows Rara to him seems like he’s disappointed and shocked and he doesn’t know how to tell his friend that she’s his crush first. I do think Jun has been lending her money since then! 

8 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

And another great episode ... just some musings

Loved Ra-ra & Juns bike ride ... hugging and crying ... blowing her nose :joy:

Too many nosebleed hints ... it wont be other girls or family or status, it will be Juns health that will be the last hurdle for them to get over .... but they will

The wedding is a publicity stunt ... no way Dr Cha gets married after Ra-ra's EPIC shoot down 

Plus, did you see the way Dr Cha just let Jun take her? ... and the give away was the way Grandpa smiled as they ran out.

I was already suspicious with rings over gloved hands - Sorry, just no.

Staying on the subject of weddings, I was hoping that was what Ha Young and Seung Gi were originally going to tell the Moms ... I suspect a future flash back will reveal the Moms objections to Ha Young and Seung Gi being the bride and groom models and thats why Ra-ra & Dr Cha stepped in. 

They have to get Juju back ... its what they will drive away in after Jun & Ra-ras wedding 

I agree with you, it's another great episode;) What's great about DDSSLLS is that it's never predictable. You expect one thing and end up with another. I also like that it has great balance between light and heavy moments. I give credit to Go Ara and Lee Jae Wook for being in character every moment of the drama even if they are not the focus of the scene. It was believable for me when they presented that they were the same age despite the 8 year gap in real life. It also made sense to me when Jun turned out to be 19. But the strength of this drama is the heart of its characters. From the kind hearted Eunpo folks to the new family that Jun and Rara made with Grandpa, Jin ajumma, Hayoung and Seunggi. Of course the center of it all is tender-hearted bubbly Rara and equally amazing Jun. Rarely do we encounter such gentle souls in Kdrama land, they are so understanding of each other and so willingly invested in the happiness of one another. We expected Rara to be mad at Jun for his lies but true to character Rara understood Jun more than the rest of us combined. I am not worried about the fake wedding (hahaha) because it's out of character for Rara to just get married 6 months after the break up. There's a lot more plot brewing beneath the ordinary scenes in this episode that I am sure many of us thought of already. I do not buy that Dr. Cha is the true DDSSLLS because the reveal is anti-climactic, for this guessing game, a grander reveal would have been more fitting because we all suffered and agonized with Rara to know who this mystery benefactor is. I am also not convinced by Jun's answer to Rara about his reaction during the recital for one does not look like that just because of a silly answer, he looks conflicted and very much in love already. People are mad and worried about the mystery girl in the preview for Ep 13 but I am not worried at all. I do believe that Rara and Jun are each other's first love. I am pretty sure they won't be letting go of that love that easily. The drama has a lot more to cover- the true identity of DDSSLLS, Rara's stolen wealth, Jun's growth from awesome teenage boy to a man worthy of his parent's approval and Rara's future, Rara's success with her Lala land, and of course we want great things for our beloved Eunpo family. If anyone deserves a happy ending in all of Kdrama land this season it's them 100%. What's great is that we have 4 more episodes! So bring on the fun, laughter, tears, and kisses Jun and Rara!

Cheers to DDSSLLS team;)

1 hour ago, multiloverssss said:

i think i saw in twitter, someone said that epilogue during they show the first time rara meet the stalker....rara meet jun at cafe during she want to buy juice but her purse missing.as your can see, there are are someone beside her wearing spectacles...i think him jun.jun borrow money to her...

Omgosh!!!!!!! You’re so right!!!!! I just went back to look and he comes into the frame very briefly and it does look a lot like his side profile! Also the glasses look the same to the one he had on his desk when he was studying. It was the same wirey frames. 

Edit: man. The shows been so clever to give little clues and hints along the way. I’m surprised that people were even able to catch those quick glimpses. Also a credit to the story writing that they had all these pieces already figured out from the beginning.

17 minutes ago, Mapleoaks5 said:

Omgosh!!!!!!! You’re so right!!!!! I just went back to look and he comes into the frame very briefly and it does look a lot like his side profile! Also the glasses look the same to the one he had on his desk when he was studying. It was the same wirey frames. 

Edit: man. The shows been so clever to give little clues and hints along the way. I’m surprised that people were even able to catch those quick glimpses. Also a credit to the story writing that they had all these pieces already figured out from the beginning.

really? I have to re-watch that episode then. Wow! Applause to the writer(s). 

today’s episode albeit sad, it still was very fluffy and I’m glad that the time skips aren’t too long. As far as the girl goes I feel like she’s just a filler episode for rara’s jealousy since we get to see jun always taking care of rara, always catching up to her, always possesive, always wanting to know what she’s up to, if she’s safe etc... but in the latter 3/4 of the show will see rara seeing Jun in a different light, more of a boyfriend and less of a teenager, more manly and  moreso her lover.- can’t wait!!!

2 minutes ago, inaho101 said:

really? I have to re-watch that episode then. Wow! Applause to the writer(s). 

Episode 9 around the 57min mark he comes into the frame on the right, out of focus 

episode 12 at 21:33 his glasses frames comes right into view and seems like they’re purposely panning it there. 

the two glasses seem like they are similar? 

4 minutes ago, inaho101 said:

today’s episode albeit sad, it still was very fluffy and I’m glad that the time skips aren’t too long. As far as the girl goes I feel like she’s just a filler episode for rara’s jealousy since we get to see jun always taking care of rara, always catching up to her, always possesive, always wanting to know what she’s up to, if she’s safe etc... but in the latter 3/4 of the show will see rara seeing Jun in a different light, more of a boyfriend and less of a teenager, more manly and  moreso her lover.- can’t wait!!!

Yes! I know that rara likes Jun too, but I always felt like Jun has always been more open about his feelings for her. I’d love to see rara be as transparent too. 

12 minutes ago, Mapleoaks5 said:

episode 12 at 21:33 his glasses frames comes right into view and seems like they’re purposely panning it there. 

the two glasses seem like they are similar? 

Please skip this if you don't like too much spoiler:sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

He's there

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGwtckVBaR_/?igshid=1owvz6swug1it

Seems for the same scenes you guys talking about

2 hours ago, multiloverssss said:

i think jun and rara first meeting is not during recital. i think i saw in twitter, someone said that epilogue during they show the first time rara meet the stalker....rara meet jun at cafe during she want to buy juice but her purse missing.as your can see, there are are someone beside her wearing spectacles...i think him jun.jun borrow money to her....

If that’s the case, that would be really cute. I will have to go back to rewatch the scene. She must really live in LaLa Land if she can’t even remember all the times she met Jun.:lol:

@mapleoaks5 Thanks for pointing out that little translation nuance. I think translators choose to change the words to something more digestible to the general public and sometimes the meaning is lost in translation. I can see why Jun would look that way with the future in law comment. If Jun met RaRa before and liked her, he realizes that he can’t possibly like the same girl as the person he sees as a brother.

@gongju0110 I really hope you’re right because this whole time I have been thinking they are each other’s first love. It would make me sad that Jun may have loved someone before even though I know it doesn’t affect how much he really loves RaRa now. But something about the way he acts around her just makes it seem like she’s his first love. I have a feeling that RaRa’s only love before was her dad. She was ready to accept an engagement with a stranger as if dating/relationships don’t really matter to her.

@Just_Me Ahhhh!!!! So it is true. :hooray2:

This writer really knows how to keep things interesting between our OTP. 

I was wondering if they would post the bts scene for episode 11. I never clicked so fast on a video when I saw the thumbnail. This time they kept the bts of “that scene” short. I’m a bit disappointed because I was hoping to see more NG’s, but the way LJW looks at Go Ara when she was talking tho...:heart3:

27 minutes ago, Rilabear said:

Thanks for pointing out that little translation nuance. I think translators choose to change the words to something more digestible to the general public and sometimes the meaning is lost in translation. I can see why Jun would look that way with the future in law comment. If Jun met RaRa before and liked her, he realizes that he can’t possibly like the same girl as the person he sees as a brother.

@Rilabear no problem, yes I always find that translations can be a little

off or doesn’t convey the full Intent in korean dramas. In this case JIhoon choosing to say “your future sister in law” (hyungsoonim 형수님) indicates how close the two friends are. Rather than just saying “my future wife” Jun must feel super conflicted realizing that the girl he most likely fell for is the girl his best friend likes.  There’s so many words in the korean language that can’t directly be translated into English,  that it’s a shame. 

jun also really said he tried hard not to like rara, I’m sure some of that was his guilt towards his friend. Not wanting to like the girl his friend liked. 

38 minutes ago, Just_Me said:

Hide contents

He's there

yes....that scene.rara wear the same cloth when she encounter with stalker....i think rara can remember jun when she see jun glasses.i can't wait for that scene....:fullofhearts:

When it come to kdrama MIL Is better to be prepared rather than to sorry :mrgreen:

Round 1 :  never to chicken out first :tounge_wink:

Spoiler

8723D9B9-9048-40BD-B487-3FC8085767C5.gif

Round 2 : spend $ 10 on rainy coat :w00t:

0F5CFABC-5B26-47CF-B139-DECAC22FDA87.gif

Round 3 : when you get the chance take the money and run away  :D

90776E24-80E7-45A1-AFE5-8668501BB9F3.gif

Round 4 : 10 lesson on self defense before meeting :phew:

47114C01-6A4A-4D63-B5A6-3E6A7ACD0A3B.gif

1 hour ago, Just_Me said:

Reveal hidden contents

He's there

Wow! So there lives have been intertwined ever since then, do you guys reckon at the end of this drama we will see a montage of how jun and rara’s lives were entangled even before they met?  I mean we are seeing them now but this picture says something else

If that’s the case I feel like this drama is telling us this old adage- if you are meant to be with someone, no matter the odds, whatever is for you will always come back to you- which is definitely grandpa’s love story 

Wednesday come fast!!! Ahahhahah

Archived