Quantcast

[Drama 2020] Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol, 도도솔솔라라솔

Sorry, if there's any spoiler on this post. Watched the episode earlier and needed to post this before I forget....lol....:sweatingbullets:!!!

So...watching the latest episode again. There were a lot of things going on. It was a sad breakup but didn't seem to last long, which is good it didn't drag. Like the fact that the show seem to end things in one episode and not dragging. There are time jumps but not too long.

Also, I like how Jun explained about the age gap, that's one thing solved..lol..to me its solved. 

The TWD are just too funny. 

I really enjoy watching the show. Its even more enjoyable with Jun and Rara in every scene and their reasonings are so cute. 

Another thing, poor Rara, her wedding always gets interrupted...lol...I'm glad Jun showed up. Maybe, the 3rd times a charm for her and will actually go through (with Jun) when the time comes. 

And we finally get to know who dodosolsollalasol is. I kinda had an inkling to who it might've been. At least we know now who it is. I'm actually glad its him.

Last thing...a new character? Maybe she will eventually lead Rara and Jun to finally get together. 

Will rewatch ALL episodes again until next time. Not looking forward to watching it end, will enjoy it for now. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, thinking back about it, there were some hints that he might be younger. Not sure how the writer thinks this will benefit the plot - I find it weird and would have preferred him being the same ag

Credit to @fan-number20000425 on Tumblr Somebody cast these two in a period drama!! I mean look at them!!  Go Ara is such a classic beauty, and Lee Jae Wook has that innocent yet charismatic

Jesus Christ. That episode was filled to the brim !   Okay first off, even if the last bit of the episode happened, I like Jun’s mom. She’s loud and embarrassing, no wonder Jun wanted to run

the writer really troll my emotion with this episode....we got sad, funny n sweet scene all together tonight.

:approves:

i like how writer just simply explain all the scene very well and show the connection.Form jun confession and why he worried when see rara accident after rara said goodbye, dr cha burnout, jun's mom worried and how she explain she got jun through ivf. i feel bad for her on that scene because we can see she really love her son.

The scene when rara meet with jun's mom, we can see rara is a good person, she know what need to do without further explaination.

:please:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, Mapleoaks5 said:

Not even concerned at all about the new girl, Jun is so far into/head over heels for rara. I don’t think another girl can enter his mind. It would be kind of fun to see rara jealous though. We’ve only ever seen Jun being jealous. 

That's an insightful thought.  It'll be fun to watch Rara being jealous. Im sure somewhere in their future, there will be questions on what if Jun meets someone his age, and I'm sure we'll get the answers.

Jun made it clear to Rara that the age different is not a bother to him. It is so cute that he already visioning they'll be together until their 40s till 70s.

Im worried about Jun's nosebleeding though. And the mom getting him to do his regular health check-up. Thats a signal for another potential twist. Hope its a red herring.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Doesn’t exchanging rings mean they are married? so she ran away with Jun after she’s married to the doctor? Arghhh It’s so confusingggg. And why say yes to the doctor after a flat refusal earlier? Rara honestly was every clear earlier. does she feel indebted to him cos he’s Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol? Or is it all fake for a shoot or something? I just wanna scream like Juns mom now!!

I also hope Jun isn’t sick. That will be horribly cruel to us who are watching! 

Edited by Raynaa
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, Raynaa said:

Doesn’t exchanging rings mean they are married? so she ran away with Jun after she’s married to the doctor? Arghhh It’s so confusingggg. And why say yes to Dr acha after a flat refusal earlier? 

I also hope Jun isn’t sick. That will be horribly cruel to us who are watching! 

I really don’t think it was a real wedding/marriage. My guess is that it was for seungi and hayoungs new business idea and they were making a advertisement. Services related to video making/makeup 

• Like 8
25 minutes ago, Mapleoaks5 said:

so Juns mom basically asked rara to let go of Jun cause this is a very crucial time for him and rara agreed. In her letter she said she wants him to focus on his life and that they will meet later. Jun accepts this because he said he was going to accomplish what he needs to do in order to stand firmly before her. In her walking monologue she writes to do do sol and says she knows she said goodbye to Jun temporarily, but she’s so afraid it’s going to be permanent.

dr cha confesses to rara that he first saw her at the graduation ceremony and rara says she knows he’s do do so so la. 

Yea, the wedding wasn’t a dream. But I’m pretty 99.9% sure it’s fake. I think when hayoung and seungi proposed their business idea to their parents it was for services like video/makeup/wedding. So they were shooting a scene for their business.

I’m not worried about the ending, I know they’ll be together. I actually hope they do end up getting married. They eluded to that in the preview when Jun was getting a ring and said to her “let’s just say you got married to me”, so all these teaser talk about them being husband/wife or getting married needs to end them up being married for real!!! Make it happen drama!

Not even concerned at all about the new girl, Jun is so far into/head over heels for rara. I don’t think another girl can enter his mind. It would be kind of fun to see rara jealous though. We’ve only ever seen Jun being jealous. 

THAT EPISODE TOYED WITH ALL MY EMOTIONNNNSSSS :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Giving my long opinion tomorrow, but basically I was like you can't marry Dr Cha when Jun has been so sweet this whole episode!!

:fear:

BUT I do think you're right about HY and SK's business plan since they always said HY was good at make up and SK good at filming. Also she never liked Dr Cha and I don't think him being DDSSLS changes that since she said she already suspected him of being that.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

OMG thanks a million to @Mapleoaks5 @fyEkz  @Ameera Ali for the spoilers as I am at work and ending my lunch time here.

@JenL OMG I agree yesterday's episode 11 last night was AMAZING. Seeing Grandfather's love story and that kiss between Goo Ara and Lee Jae Wook as Grandpa and his future wife was HOT. (Yes we got the skinship we wanted to see we cannot see yet with La La and Jun through them.)  The beauty of that song got them back together, even when she lost her memories she STILL DID have grandpa in her heart as he was in her past memories.

Thanks @larus for the article as always so on top of these things.

Ep 11 thoughts

-OMG I agree with all LJW and GA as grandpa and his wife. So sweet and that KISS YOWZAs so hot and sweet. 

When they were listening to the piano and standing against the wall of the fence was lovely. Glad he persuaded her to listen and finish before doing the task for her employer.

-Poor Grandpa Manbok losing to propose to his future wife Sun Ja after realizing noble idiocy was NOT for him. The fact her employer deliberately LIED to keep her maid for her. (So selfish, so you don't want to be inconvenienced if she got married. Who said the maid would MOVE away? Aww realistic but sad.) But as fate would have them reunite later due to the song was amazing. Grandpa heartbroken and going far away was true. 

-Grandpa when he was doing the noble idiocy --shows he truly loved her. I mean, if you love someone you set them free. He did that. He saw the potential suitor was handsome, like a nice guy and could take care of her better than him (as he had not enough money to get married.

-Seeing the kids Seung Ki and Ha Young come to Jun's rescue. It is love by SK to impersonate him in the hospital despite knowing Jun's mom is very fierce and scary. LOL that is loyalty indeed for him to be there supportive of La La and Jun. I liked how he is more in tune and has sense than HY about La La and Jun.

-Stroke of genius of Jun when writing to La La ---he just wrote the notes of music. Some things CANNOT be written down but best be told in person. These two are so in tune. Awww. Smart he inserted it with those letters that had to go out.

-Jun's futile attempts to leave the house, he was smart to faint knowing that SK and HY would follow to the hospital. Good instincts. 

-Gangster Chu Minsu liking Sook Kyung is adorbs. I love how his t shirts are matchy with her outfit colors. HIs frustration and sadness to see she was liking Dr. Cha hehehehe. But he TOTALLY is smitten and I love it. She deserves some happiness. Love the gals like him for our beauty salon owner. LOL

-Glad Ha Young no longer is interested in Jun. She has moved on and glad she is still comfortable with SK with her awakening feelings for him. These two are adorbs indeed.

-Not going to lie missed Jae Min (granted saw him briefly in Grandpa's concert scene)

-Dr Cha's ex is very nosy. The fact he is constantly bugging him and coming to see him in Eunpo (She totally has lingering feelings. I thought she would be relieved to be no longer with him. But her words and actions don't match.) So to see SK be sad that her client from Seoul is her ex wife was very hard for her to take.

-Glad that Ji Hoon (Jun BFF) older sis and La La's classmate/friend Si Ah came to apologize and check on La La. When she was telling La La initially she did not have the bandwith to handle La La's situation. She was RIGHT. Sick mom and sudden death of her lil bro are big BLOWS. Glad she had the sense to apologize not being there for La La when she needed her the wedding gone awry, dad passing away too caused major uproar in her life.

-La La finding out her first number one fan was Si Ah's bro and her finding out that her bro got flowers for La La not her the big sis. Then La La found out that Jun knew her before the wedding where she thought she first met him.  La La still doesn't know that Dr Cha was there and is friends with her ex fiance. It is matter of time maybe today ep 12 ?

-La La talking to Mimi what to do with Jun. The speech bubbles for Mimi---don't resort to violence---LOL. OMG too cute. I am not usually into outfits for dogs but Mimi looks too cute no matter how ridiculous the outfits looks, she PULLS them off with aplomb and unrivaled cuteness.

Making of the MV April song for the OST 

도도솔솔라라솔 song "Falling in Love"

• Like 9

Episode 12 was great. I like that the time jump ended within the episodes. I would have been very upset if it ended with RaRa leaving Jun after their date. 

RaRa truly is Jun’s #1 supporter. Comforting him, telling him the accident is not his fault (something he needed to hear but nobody ever told him), and wishing for his success although it may hurt her. She has grown so much, and I love her more each episode.

I still don’t know if Jun was telling the truth about their original meeting at the recital. He said he was looking at her that way because she was quitting piano. I feel like he was looking at her way too intensely.:wub:

How cute is little Jae Min as the ring bearer??? I love that this show isn’t placing a high importance on studying to get good grades-going to college-then working. It’s nice to see the whole Eunpo family supporting Ha Young and Seung Gi’s passions in makeup and videography. There are many different ways to succeed in life.

Ha Young and Seung Gi’s business plan ended up causing trouble for Jun’s heart but at least it reunited our OTP. It was a repeat of Jun walking in on RaRa’s first wedding but this time he got to take her away. I wonder if he wanted to take her away the first time too by the way he was looking at her. :lol: 

I’m not happy with the next episode previews. I don’t know who that girl is supposed to be. An ex? His first love? Is that really necessary at this point of the show??? Our Jun and RaRa have already been through so much. I know Jun won’t be shaken because our boy has it bad for RaRa, but I still hate annoying third wheels. 

:onfirex:

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Rilabear said:

Episode 12 was great. I like that the time jump ended within the episodes. I would have been very upset if it ended with RaRa leaving Jun after their date. 

RaRa truly is Jun’s #1 supporter. Comforting him, telling him the accident is not his fault (something he needed to hear but nobody ever told him), and wishing for his success although it may hurt her. She has grown so much, and I love her more each episode.

I still don’t know if Jun was telling the truth about their original meeting at the recital. He said he was looking at her that way because she was quitting piano. I feel like he was looking at her way too intensely.:wub:

How cute is little Jae Min as the ring bearer??? I love that this show isn’t placing a high importance on studying to get good grades-going to college-then working. It’s nice to see the whole Eunpo family supporting Ha Young and Seung Gi’s passions in makeup and videography. There are many different ways to succeed in life.

Ha Young and Seung Gi’s business plan ended up causing trouble for Jun’s heart but at least it reunited our OTP. It was a repeat of Jun walking in on RaRa’s first wedding but this time he got to take her away. I wonder if he wanted to take her away the first time too by the way he was looking at her. :lol: 

I’m not happy with the next episode previews. I don’t know who that girl is supposed to be. An ex? His first love? Is that really necessary at this point of the show??? Our Jun and RaRa have already been through so much. I know Jun won’t be shaken because our boy has it bad for RaRa, but I still hate annoying third wheels. 

:onfirex:

Agree - I think he was looking at her cos it was love at first sight. But she was his friends crush. 

also I found it interesting that Jun chose Maths and English. He’s already decided what he wants to do. I’m not sure what it is but I think it’s some sort of ode to his friend. I would have thought of architecture and building hospitals but I can’t correlate that to

his friend. 

Ha Young and Seun Gi are the best ♥️

im still curious about what happened to RaRa’s inheritance and why hasn’t the cheater been punished yet.

Also, I hope they don’t go the typical KDrama route and make Jun fall sick to display RaRas dedication which convinces his mom. 

I think Dr Cha will reconcile with his wife as he was facing a burn out and it wasn’t her who was the issue with the marriage. I think Jae min will be adopted by someone not sure if that will be RaRa and Jun or Dr Cha and his wife. 

also I think RaRas paino

teacher will make a meaningful comeback. 

Edited by Raynaa
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Rilabear said:

Yes! I agree, I feel like there has to be more! I noticed his look was too intense way back when they first revealed that epilogue and I wondered if there was something more. he couldn’t be looking at her that intently just because she said she was quitting piano. 

Now we found out his friend actually liked rara, (wasn’t just a fan) the Netflix subtitle was wrong, he actually said to Jun “say hi to your future sister in law”. I know it means basically the same thing as “say hi to my future wife” but still shades that sentiment in a different light. 

im wondering if had seen her before and liked her and was just now finding out that his friend liked rara, enough for him to Say she was his future wife? Is Jun is conflicted cause he likes rara too, but his best friend likes her as well?? Haha no idea. Just throwing thoughts out there. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

And another great episode ... just some musings

Loved Ra-ra & Juns bike ride ... hugging and crying ... blowing her nose :joy:

Too many nosebleed hints ... it wont be other girls or family or status, it will be Juns health that will be the last hurdle for them to get over .... but they will

The wedding is a publicity stunt ... no way Dr Cha gets married after Ra-ra's EPIC shoot down :bunnywar: 

Plus, did you see the way Dr Cha just let Jun take her? ... and the give away was the way Grandpa smiled as they ran out.

I was already suspicious with rings over gloved hands - Sorry, just no.

Staying on the subject of weddings, I was hoping that was what Ha Young and Seung Gi were originally going to tell the Moms ... I suspect a future flash back will reveal the Moms objections to Ha Young and Seung Gi being the bride and groom models and thats why Ra-ra & Dr Cha stepped in. 

They have to get Juju back ... its what they will drive away in after Jun & Ra-ras wedding  :heart1:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

They have to get Juju back ... its what they will drive away in after Jun & Ra-ras wedding 

Ahhhhhhh!!!!! I really really hope there is a Jun and rara wedding. It would be the perfect full circle to have at the beginning rara be left at the altar with a man of her dads choosing (second - fake out wedding with dr cha)  and Finally the true ending With the marriage of her true love Jun. 

• Like 4

Great insights everyone.

I was just curious, but with all the time jumps of a few months here and there, you would think Jun would be of age by now...lol.....I was hoping he would be of age already :lol:...

At first, I really thought Dr Cha and Rara were getting married, but when I saw grandpa smile and HY and SG looks, I figured it has something to do with them. I'm so glad Jun was at the right place to hear/see about the "wedding" and took her away. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
4 hours ago, Rilabear said:

when rara said the accident not jun fault, jun look very relief as he wait for someone to say that to me....by knowing that,jun can move on with his life without any guilty toward jihoon.

i think jun and rara first meeting is not during recital. i think i saw in twitter, someone said that epilogue during they show the first time rara meet the stalker....rara meet jun at cafe during she want to buy juice but her purse missing.as your can see, there are are someone beside her wearing spectacles...i think him jun.jun borrow money to her....:hwaiting2:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
44 minutes ago, multiloverssss said:

when rara said the accident not jun fault, jun look very relief as he wait for someone to say that to me....by knowing that,jun can move on with his life without any guilty toward jihoon.

i think jun and rara first meeting is not during recital. i think i saw in twitter, someone said that epilogue during they show the first time rara meet the stalker....rara meet jun at cafe during she want to buy juice but her purse missing.as your can see, there are are someone beside her wearing spectacles...i think him jun.jun borrow money to her....:hwaiting2:

I agree with this theory too. It does seem to be Jun beside her. Moreover due to his friends memory being so important to him he wouldn’t be able to date his friends first love without guilt if he wouldn’t have met her first. And his expression when his friend shows Rara to him seems like he’s disappointed and shocked and he doesn’t know how to tell his friend that she’s his crush first. I do think Jun has been lending her money since then! 

Edited by Raynaa
  • Like 7
8 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

And another great episode ... just some musings

Loved Ra-ra & Juns bike ride ... hugging and crying ... blowing her nose :joy:

Too many nosebleed hints ... it wont be other girls or family or status, it will be Juns health that will be the last hurdle for them to get over .... but they will

The wedding is a publicity stunt ... no way Dr Cha gets married after Ra-ra's EPIC shoot down 

Plus, did you see the way Dr Cha just let Jun take her? ... and the give away was the way Grandpa smiled as they ran out.

I was already suspicious with rings over gloved hands - Sorry, just no.

Staying on the subject of weddings, I was hoping that was what Ha Young and Seung Gi were originally going to tell the Moms ... I suspect a future flash back will reveal the Moms objections to Ha Young and Seung Gi being the bride and groom models and thats why Ra-ra & Dr Cha stepped in. 

They have to get Juju back ... its what they will drive away in after Jun & Ra-ras wedding 

I agree with you, it's another great episode;) What's great about DDSSLLS is that it's never predictable. You expect one thing and end up with another. I also like that it has great balance between light and heavy moments. I give credit to Go Ara and Lee Jae Wook for being in character every moment of the drama even if they are not the focus of the scene. It was believable for me when they presented that they were the same age despite the 8 year gap in real life. It also made sense to me when Jun turned out to be 19. But the strength of this drama is the heart of its characters. From the kind hearted Eunpo folks to the new family that Jun and Rara made with Grandpa, Jin ajumma, Hayoung and Seunggi. Of course the center of it all is tender-hearted bubbly Rara and equally amazing Jun. Rarely do we encounter such gentle souls in Kdrama land, they are so understanding of each other and so willingly invested in the happiness of one another. We expected Rara to be mad at Jun for his lies but true to character Rara understood Jun more than the rest of us combined. I am not worried about the fake wedding (hahaha) because it's out of character for Rara to just get married 6 months after the break up. There's a lot more plot brewing beneath the ordinary scenes in this episode that I am sure many of us thought of already. I do not buy that Dr. Cha is the true DDSSLLS because the reveal is anti-climactic, for this guessing game, a grander reveal would have been more fitting because we all suffered and agonized with Rara to know who this mystery benefactor is. I am also not convinced by Jun's answer to Rara about his reaction during the recital for one does not look like that just because of a silly answer, he looks conflicted and very much in love already. People are mad and worried about the mystery girl in the preview for Ep 13 but I am not worried at all. I do believe that Rara and Jun are each other's first love. I am pretty sure they won't be letting go of that love that easily. The drama has a lot more to cover- the true identity of DDSSLLS, Rara's stolen wealth, Jun's growth from awesome teenage boy to a man worthy of his parent's approval and Rara's future, Rara's success with her Lala land, and of course we want great things for our beloved Eunpo family. If anyone deserves a happy ending in all of Kdrama land this season it's them 100%. What's great is that we have 4 more episodes! So bring on the fun, laughter, tears, and kisses Jun and Rara!

Cheers to DDSSLLS team;)

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 6
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020] Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol, 도도솔솔라라솔