[Drama 2020] Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol, 도도솔솔라라솔

larus

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, B8lle said:

With the latest episode. I really like Manbok and Sunja's  story. I'm going to guess Jun and Rara are going to have a similar situation. It looks like there maybe a time jump then, which is ok I guess..as long as its not too long. I'd like to see them together working things out though, but who knows. Great episode. Made me cry listening to all this classics especially when he was playing their song. 

Yes, their story just lovely. And I have to give applause for both Go Ara and Lee Jae Wook. They portray Manbok and Sungja very well. Look at the way they look eachother like they're so deeply in love. They have different vibe from when their act as Rara and Jun. Both couple are lovely of course. 

I think Grandpa tell his story to Rara will give her some thoughts regarding her relationship with Jun. Like Grandpa who break up with Sungja because he want her to get a better life, but then regret it but then some misunderstanding really separate them. I hope Rara will not make mistake like Grandpa who let go of his love at first even though they finally meet again. But I think she will let go of Jun because she want him to get back to his life and of course Jun's mom intervention:sad1:even she scare that she may not be able to meet him again.

Okay, I LOVED Go Ara and Jae Wook kiss as Manbok and Sunja, it was not that simple touching lips that we are used to see in most of dramas. I hope Jun and Rara kiss will be like that in the future, after the time jump.

It looks like Jun and Rara will live happy moments together in the next episode until Rara realises that Jun needs to finish his studies, go to the college and move on with his life becoming an adult. So I suspect that there will be a time jump of a few years and they'll meet again as proper adults.

I suspect they’ll be mirroring grandpa and grandmas story. They’ll meet and there will be a time jump. How much of a jump? I’m not quite sure. I was so touched by grandpas story, I couldn’t help but shed some tears when he played the piano. The love he still holds for his wife is so strong and dear. I think Jun and rara are on their way there too, with an enduring love that will overcome obstacles. They’ve already become each other’s support and family, but again Jun really needs to become an actual “adult” and be able to hold his own if he wants to properly support and be there for rara. Can’t wait to see tmrws episode!

Spoilers, so watch first before reading.

Episode 10

- For an episode where Lala and Jun are meant to be separated and sad, I found this episode quite heartfluttery! 

:love:

I will say it's probably because they got Lala and Jun to play young grandpa and his wife which was a very good choice, whether it was written in the script or the Director's idea. Lala and Jun looked so adorable in their period costumes.

-Grandpa's love story with bittersweet separations is pretty cute. And I think it's comforting for Lala to hear this story and what he said about still knowing Jun's character even if she didn't know his background :bawling: .That scene where they meet at night by the wall  was so perfect  And the kiss in this episode was more passionate too - Probably because Jun is meant to be more of an adult in this story.

:7555_attack:

There's also a lot of mirroring in Grandpa's story with Lala and Jun's in terms of a separation (Haha I can't believe grandpa did that noble idiocy move and wanted his wife to go with the nice rich guy, who was of coursed played by Dr Cha). But it's comforting to know that Grandpa's love story had a happy ending in his youth, so it's likely to reflect on Lala and Jun. :love:

-There was a mini time jump this episode - 1 month, which I thought was a good amount of torture time since that's long enough to still remember the feelings, but short enough for the story to still flow well. Guessing from the preview there will be a bigger time jump after next ep.

:heartxoxo:

- Loved the gangster this episode. Haha, he soooo has it bad for the hairdresser. I laughed when he was sad that the hairdresser's type was that softie (Dr Cha). And I loved the TWD ladies again this ep - teasing their friend and getting all the gossip from the gangster  I also liked that they acknowledged the damage they did with Jun's mum (unknowingly)

-Lala is so hungry when depressed, which I totally understand. Eating away your feelings is so real  I'm pretty sure we've covered all the Korean foods by now too since I could remember mandu this episode. 

-Hehe truer words have never been spoken when SK said "Wifi is like oxygen to us" :tounge_wink:

-Wow, another plot twist! Lala's friend was Jun's friend's older sister! So they're both super super connected. I can see why Lala might be mad because it would feel like Jun knew so much about her, but he wouldn't even tell her the slightest about his life and troubles. I think Lala isn't creeped out by his age, but she just wanted to be able to make up her own mind about if she could like him and she wanted to be a rock to him the way he was to her. :bawling::bawling:

- Was it me, or did Jun play 'Can't Help Falling in Love' -that Elvis song?

-Hy's attitude to protect Lala and beat up Jun was so cute! I think Jun's appeal as a cool older guy has disappeared to HY! SK is now secretly in her heart! And how can he not be when he declaring himself "The Flying squirrel of Eunpo" trying to scale those walls for Jun?  Alsoooo....he made the biggest sacrifice for Jun at the end of the Episode!! I laughed at his fear of Jun's mum and Jun saying "Be Brave my friend!" :joy::joy::joy: I love SK and Jun's bromance!!!

-The maiden's prayer was sooo meaningful. I loved how the song was meaningful because it was the song that brought them back together again. And it was the song his wife held onto all those years - even when she couldn't control her memories, she refused to let go of that song because it was symbolic of their ever-lasting love. 

:fullofhearts:

-Finally, I loved that there was a reunion even if (from the trailers) it looks temporary. And the feelings when they saw each other again felt so deep. Maybe I just really like torture, but when Jun was so pained trying to write a letter to Lala, it really touched me. And I thought it was so lovely that when he was stuck with words, he spoke to her through music, her real language. I loved that you knew there would be a reunion from the start of the episode too. Man, I just love this drama. 

:heart1:

oppa got senses their thing you can’t say in letter  , it’s show why he is the top of his class :D

** come on , you can’t apologies in letter :w00t: 
DFF32046-FDFB-4E52-930F-ACDAAA6D8178.gif

** that cold, miss you in letter isn’t enough :D
1F3204A6-FF57-4ED5-B78B-6655113F1E6D.gif

** yes , pleasure of love you can write on it :ph34r:
58E88A76-7307-4F6F-9787-D186C4C6757B.gif

That has to be the best episode so far ... :heart2beat:

When the door opens as Ra-ra is finishing playing, and you see the tennis shoes, I thought it was Seung-gi there to tell her Jun was hospitalized ... pan up and BANG! ... the first time in a long while a drama made me cheer out loud! 

All of this episode was a wonderful play on the heartstrings .... right up until they just ruined the ride with that preview for the next episode ....  :headbang:

She better not leave him .... or even Mimi will be calling for some violence! :blush:

11 hours ago, inaho101 said:

this is what I think so too, based on the previews I fell like their story will be parallel to grandpa’s but I’m hopeful they won’t, with rara being straight forward and honest and jun being firm and having the courage to fight for what he wants. I hope they remain a couple but if a time skip has to happen then I won’t complain just give us lots of skinship afterwards ahahahha

I also think there's gonna be a time jump, because as it is, its consider illegal for Rara to even kiss Jun, let alone other kind of skinship. So its better for them to meet again after Jun completed high school, or maybe college. But instead of going to medical school like what his family wanted, he just go business or engineering school, and meet Rara again when he's 22 or 23

41 minutes ago, wildcherry said:

I also think there's gonna be a time jump, because as it is, its consider illegal for Rara to even kiss Jun, let alone other kind of skinship. So its better for them to meet again after Jun completed high school, or maybe college. But instead of going to medical school like what his family wanted, he just go business or engineering school, and meet Rara again when he's 22 or 23

i meant skinship after the time skip ;) :) 

Also i don’t really mind the time skip if it’s necessary and as far as his choices for profession, I think the plot calls for him to be a doctor but if he doesn’t, it doesn’t matter to me either just as long as the story line makes sense and doesn’t have any loopholes and ties everything in the end neatly and so far they’ve been doing a good job in that department , I hope they maintain it at the end 

6 minutes ago, fyEkz said:

A spoiler still from kbs here got me taken aback:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHeugiigJTz/

Rara's marrying Dr Cha? 

I hope this is just Jun's imagination. Kim Ju Hun also commented in the same post. Lol

I gotta applaud the writer/PD, they keep suprising us. 

seriously, i curious about what this writer want to conclude this drama....usually i can predict the ending.but this one, i afraid we did not get happy ending....or i think too much:omg:

4 minutes ago, multiloverssss said:

seriously, i curious about what this writer want to conclude this drama....usually i can predict the ending.but this one, i afraid we did not get happy ending....or i think too much

I think it'll be a happy ending. This looks a bit like a nightmare :lol:

Let us all remember just how fast Lala shut down Dr Cha's confession....

Pretty much before he opened his mouth :loolz:

Having said that, I'll be seriously unhappy if it's not a happy ending :bawling:

2 hours ago, JenL said:

I think it'll be a happy ending. This looks a bit like a nightmare :lol:

Let us all remember just how fast Lala shut down Dr Cha's confession....

Pretty much before he opened his mouth

Having said that, I'll be seriously unhappy if it's not a happy ending :bawling:

Yeah, im confident it'll be a happy ending from the tone of the drama. 

But what is "the" happy ending, it can be anything with all the twists. Haha.

The one i'm scared is if they make a happy ending either with Jun/Rara not together or with an open happy ending for them. :idk:

Archived