Quantcast

[Drama 2020] Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol, 도도솔솔라라솔

i can't wait for next episode....there are many revealation would be happen.

i don't why but i really like the piano scene when rara n jun play the piano together... the hand movement so lovely there.the director really know how to capture a beautiful scene. this drama truly healing drama....i like its.last i watch the drama like this is when camelia is blooms.

scene when jaemin cannot play the piano is so touching :please:

Rara do the same to jaemin like what her father do to her.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, thinking back about it, there were some hints that he might be younger. Not sure how the writer thinks this will benefit the plot - I find it weird and would have preferred him being the same ag

Credit to @fan-number20000425 on Tumblr Somebody cast these two in a period drama!! I mean look at them!!  Go Ara is such a classic beauty, and Lee Jae Wook has that innocent yet charismatic

Jesus Christ. That episode was filled to the brim !   Okay first off, even if the last bit of the episode happened, I like Jun’s mom. She’s loud and embarrassing, no wonder Jun wanted to run

I cannot see this episode til I get off work. But omg cannot wait.

Saw this clip of behind the scenes or ML and cutie Jae Min. Love this child actor! So cute!

BTS of older episodes 5 and 6 

BTS of ep 3-4

Spoiler

BTS of ep 7-8

• Like 5

a78fa08025fd195fedc33dc30bfe53f5d51c0d6e

Credit to @fan-number20000425 on Tumblr

Somebody cast these two in a period drama!! I mean look at them!! 

Go Ara is such a classic beauty, and Lee Jae Wook has that innocent yet charismatic charm perfect for a melodrama set in the 50s or 60s. It would be so perfect ughhhh I could watch a whole spin off just based on the grandpa's 2 minute flashback

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 2

M6A26L4WCIRWQIUHKNPUVD7AXM.jpg

Dodosol Solarasol' Horrified Goara vs. Stalker Kang Hyung-seok'Confronting Shock

Sports Chosun = Reporter Lee Yoo-na
Input 2020.11.05 13:51
M6A26L4WCIRWQIUHKNPUVD7AXM.jpg

[Sports Chosun Reporter Yoo Na] A dangerous confrontation between Go A-Ra and Kang Hyeong-seok of'Dodosol Solarasol' was caught

KBS 2TV's Wednesday and Thursday drama'Dodosol Solarasol' (director Minkyung Kim, play Jiyoung Jiyoung, production Monster Union) revealed the precarious appearance of the kidnapped Gurara (played by Goara) today (5th) ahead of the 10th broadcast. Seon Woo-jun (played by Jae-wook Lee) running in a hurry and Joong-ho Ahn (played by Kang Hyeong-seok) with eerie gazes make a contrast, amplifying the tension in the situation of Kurara in crisis.

'Dodosol Solarasol' is a hilarious but exciting romance between Kurara and Sun Woo-jun, and is gaining a hot response. The two who had become each other's little stars finally confirmed their hearts and faced a fluttering relationship change. However, happiness was also momentarily, and after finishing the competition, Gurara suddenly disappeared, and a crisis came. As Seon Woo-jun learns the identity of stalker Ahn Jung-ho, it is paying attention to whether the two can face each other again after facing a crisis.

In the meantime, the public photos contain the appearance of Gurara in custody. Gura, trapped in a chair and terrified. The appearance of Ahn Joong-ho, looking at Gura with a creepy look, foretells a situation where the future is unknown and heightens tension. Here, Seon Woo-jun's desperate expression looking for Gura-ra stimulates the curiosity of whether he will be able to rescue Gura-ra from danger.

The production crew of'Dodosol Solarasol' said, "From the Ahn Jung-ho incident, not only the relationship between Gura-ra and Sun Woo-jun, but also the people of Eunpo village will have a lot of changes. We look forward to seeing how they will get through the crisis and how the place after the storm will change. It was different," he said, adding more curiosity.

source https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2020/11/05/4AOO6CP63MYHFRX2YGK22RMGAI/

this is Google translated so maybe not 100 accurate

• Like 9
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Wendy123 said:

Somebody cast these two in a period drama!! I mean look at them!! 

Go Ara is such a classic beauty, and Lee Jae Wook has that innocent yet charismatic charm perfect for a melodrama set in the 50s or 60s. It would be so perfect ughhhh I could watch a whole spin off just based on the grandpa's 2 minute flashback

i never thought they would look so great with that period drama....lee jae wook has mature look, so he suitable for that role.

i hope tonight we still got happy scene between rara and jun....:issohappy:

• Like 8

Episode 9

- The gangster is such comic relief. I found it funny he thought the stalker was a competitor abductor. :tounge_wink:

- Haha, it was so cute when Lala said "Thank you Jun!" and they winked at each other.

- I liked that grandpa was encouraging Jun to tell the truth. I guess it goes without saying that the lie would have caused the gap between them if nothing else did. But I also liked that there's not been anything dragged out in this drama - Jun wasn't resisting, he was planning on telling the truth...but then disaster struck! 

:fear:

- Thank god for the TWD ladies when the stalker was being creepy to Lala. I mean, they weren't super clued in on what was going on. But I liked that they were smart enough to sense something was wrong and instinctively protected Lala by inviting her out for lunch. It made me feel so safe watching that scene because I'm sure everyone has experienced that at least once in their life - someone pulling you out of an uncomfortable situation 

- Hahaha I love how Lala was asking Mimi to pick between her and Jun and then she said, "Oh right, you can't talk!"  It was so cute. Hahaha, poor Mimi put on the spot!! :joy:

-There were little cute moments between Jun and Lala - more hand holding Again, Jun never forcing Lala into anything, just offering his hand to her. And Lala realising that Jun has always been there for her. Her lucky charm!   And also cute was that little 'fight' about taking her home which resulted in Jun admitting he just wanted to spend more time with her, even if it was only 10 minutes. Ahhh, it's cute how he needs her more 

:smooches2:

-Finally progress for SK and HY!! Again, I love how this drama hasn't dragged out anything. And even though this has been a leap, it made sense with the story since HY would have been mad at Lala after finding out she was with Jun. So this realisation about SK worked well in helping her to move on. SK really is very emotionally mature - he knows all of HY's feelings even more than she does and I'm glad the waiting game has paid off for him  

:heart1:

- The support team for Jaemin was sooooo adorable :love: :love: :love: I loved how much they all came together to look after him and cheer him on, especially when it was evident he was injured and not going to win. There was so much warmth in that scene. Also the meal with everyone was so lovely!! I was so touched at everyone being so caring towards each other.  But it's sad that it was a bit of a last supper before the angst  

Hoping the angst won't be for loooong!! 

• Like 5
  • Love 4

A friend and I have put English subs on the Netflix TMI quiz with LJW and Go Ara. These are soft subs, so not on the video. You'll need to go on Youtube, turn on closed captions (The cc button) > And on settings select 'English.' We post quite a few translations and have made some Mimi badges where we normally hang. If you want to collect, you can find us in the links under the video :)

Also, The Swoon just dropped all the English subs for BTS 1-4 of DDSSLS

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

The current episode was pretty intense. But what I also like about the show is, its not dragging too much on certain events (well except for who the mysterious person is, dodosolsol, we'll all find out eventually :D). I'm glad they resolved the incident so they can focus on Jun and RaRa's relationship. Can't wait! Off to rewatching the episodes again (and again and again until next week :lol:).

• Like 6
  • Love 1

@JenL OMG your post hit all the SPOTS I adored in ep 9

-Yes grandpa telling our ML to tell the truth . So poetic I agree the flashback using our OTP as the grandpa and his love about the melted chocolate. OMG too cute! I agree they both looked so stunning in the period outfits. 

-Everyone coming together to take care of Jaemin after his performance to sponsor him--the suit, banner, even get Korean BBQ from Dr. Cha (even though he got disqualified) and cheering for our piano prodigy was so heartfelt and lovely. I was overcome with warm fuzzies. Loved it.

-DISLIKED intensely the stalker showing more his true colors to La La. She realizing his intentions with the flowers and then turning unfriendly and angry and putting her in a bind when she realized he wasn't wanting lessons but more from her. I agree the lovely neighborhood women getting the HINT to protect her and actively ask her for lunch. YESH. Sisterhood at its best and sad that woman have to have this happen to us. Also disliked the stalker hurting our poor Jaemin as well to pull out his arm and cause so much pain.

-The child actor as Jaemin (love him). HIs confession to La La why he was afraid to disappoint her due to all the love and support to him not wanting to disappoint her. OMG my heart. He must have been disappointed in his young life to think that way. We know he has had a tough life at home. La La is the sun, moon and stars giving him a passion for music, maternal smiles and love--I cannot blame him not wanting to disappoint her and lose her.

-Our OTP talking how they help each other. ML telling La La she helped his depression. He looked forward to the debt accumulation actually (lol) favors. And La La cutely telling him he was a positive force in her feeling helpless an hopeless life after her dad died and that manager took off with her money (her trusting him too much to be honest). To souls who found each other and are healing. But he NEEDS to tell her and we know in the previews La La will find out.

-HY finally seeing SK in another /different light. He has always been by her side and she was distracted by ML handsomeness. (Cannot blame her.) But SK finally showing his charms to her. Carrying her as a man and her noting his broad shoulders. Teasing him that she used to be bigger than him (yeah when they were in elementary school) not now.  His being so tender and sweet to her bruise on her knee. You got a pabo for you and keeper. Glad her heart is slowly skipping a beat and getting aware of him. SK is going to be SOOOO Happy soon!  Def see these cuties having their ship sail!

-The gangster/search guy stuck in the hospital and the local women already thinking him as a potential dating material. LOL The dad tuning in that mom is acting suspicious. Cannot blame him checking in with his employees (mom's assistant) if he should know of anything amiss. Glad he defended her asking if she was having an affair. We  know she is TOO busy looking for Jun to do it. Seems like she is not interested in having one anyways.

HY  putting her immature ways and anger out on La La who knew that she looked weird but let HY get away with it willingly. Glad that SK was telling her that she should not be angry with La La. I mean Jun confessed to her. Not like La La encouraged Jun. They have a cute natural chemistry that everyone saw. Even HY was upset but liked La La Unni as she did not ignore her. SK knows HY so well to get her confession liking La La Unni out of her. So cute aigoo these two.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Jesus Christ. That episode was filled to the brim !

Okay first off, even if the last bit of the episode happened, I like Jun’s mom. She’s loud and embarrassing, no wonder Jun wanted to run away from her. :P I enjoyed her scenes so much. The difference between her character here and in Start Up is so distinct. It’s really hard to believe that they’re the same person. Lol. But I like her and I hope she would divorce her husband and marry the gangster. He’s hilarious. And obviously before the end of this drama he’ll learn piano for sure. And Jun’s mom will join the Ahjummas one day. Lol and so will Dr. Cha’s wife. Haha.

Lee Jae Wook is amazing. Gosh. His eyes. So much happens if you just look at his eyes. So much. I’m just, I’m..  I don’t know.. he is so amazing.. Jesus. So much happens.

This week it’s all about revealing lies but next week will be about living through loss. I’m sure Jun will try to run away again.

I don’t care about the age gap now. Their relationship is getting very mature. And they look like they’re the same age. I truly believe that their love story will be worth watching this for.

I love this small family. Especially the kids and their blooming romance. How cute is it that Ha Young blushed because of Seung Gi? Hahah

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Woah!!! That was a packed episode. I really love how fast paced everything is and they move the plot along quickly. I find it kind of funny how the writer adds this stalker/danger aspect into such a cute funny romance. Seems like that’s their MO because they did the same for king Louie. I feel so sad for Jun that he wasn’t able to tell rara his story himself, he was totally preparing to, but then ish just went down. 

I can understand rara feeling conflicted too. Of course she feels lied too, and if we were taken aback by his age reveal, how taken aback does she feel?! But the other side of heR wanting to comfort him and be there for him, I hope that side wins out! I don’t want to dwell too long on the age factor. Let’s move on. Also that preview!!!! I wonder what happened to Jun?! Did he refuse to eat or something??? I don’t think he’d harm himself?  Maybe hearing that Jun was hurt and taken to the hospital will spur rara on to seek him out. 

also I love how hayoung and seungi came together to be there for both rara and Jun. I’m glad that Jun has surrounded himself with such warm and kind hearted people. Harabuhjee too. 

what do you guys think will happen next???

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Seriously I feel worry for nothing.  10 Do preview seemed so gloom and I have a lot of bad scenarios about why Jun dragged by police. 

But only a minute the drama start, I already tear up by small conversation of Rara and Jun about her dad. Then laugh seeing Hayoung and Seung Ki adorable bickering. 

So much emotion in one episode and 1 hour pass so fast

Spoiler

Love it, how everyone realize that Jun actually never told lie about his age to them (except Rara). 

:lol:

I just love this drama even more

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
13 minutes ago, heartoppaya said:

Okay first off, even if the last bit of the episode happened, I like Jun’s mom. She’s loud and embarrassing, no wonder Jun wanted to run away from her. :P I enjoyed her scenes so much. The difference between her character here and in Start Up is so distinct. It’s really hard to believe that they’re the same person. Lol. But I like her and I hope she would divorce her husband and marry the gangster. He’s hilarious. And obviously before the end of this drama he’ll learn piano for sure. And Jun’s mom will join the Ahjummas one day. Lol and so will Dr. Cha’s wife. Haha.

Omgosh!!! I totally didn’t make that connection! I was like huh???? I had to think for a second to realize who she was in start up. I didn’t like that she was shrill and seemingly looked down at people, throwing them money like that’s all that matters. But I’m not too worried about her anymore, I think she’ll probably come around. His dad too.

I’m actually wondering about raras inheritance and her dads business. I feel like she may gain all that back? They haven’t even dealt with the shady secretary character and all the dealings with her dads business. 

• Like 8
  • Wiggle 1
3 minutes ago, Mapleoaks5 said:

Also that preview!!!! I wonder what happened to Jun?! Did he refuse to eat or something??? I don’t think he’d harm himself?  Maybe hearing that Jun was hurt and taken to the hospital will spur rara on to seek him out. 

I think Jun plan something to runaway again. Idk why but I remember Romeo and Juliet when I see Jun brought to ambulance :sweat_smile:, but I don't think Jun will harm himself. I am sure Hayoung will tell Rara right away. I love Hayoung, she really like Rara and ready to stand up for her.

Maybe with the help of Hayoung and Seung Gi he will be able to runaway and meet Rara to explain everything. But maybe they won't be together again right away. 

Can't wait for Wednesday and can't believe only 6 eps left

• Like 8

today episode is so packed with emotion we got tearing up scene and at the same this writer never lost her sense of humour...i kind like the revealation the writer come up.every dotes of point in this drama connected very well....

rara look really beautiful when she sad

even today we did not get many scene of lead together, but still refreshing to see other character shine very well....we got seung gi, hayoung, dr cha n the grandpa scene.

• Like 9
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020] Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol, 도도솔솔라라솔