Quantcast

[Drama 2020] Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol, 도도솔솔라라솔

Watch: Lee Jae Wook And Go Ara Successfully Film Kiss Scene For “Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol” In One Take

38aa81761bc744818e17457e76b6beae.jpeg?s=

Oct 31, 2020
by L. Kim

KBS 2TV’s “Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol” shared a new behind-the-scenes look at the drama!

The making-of video begins with Go Ara and Kim Joo Heon at the movie theater for their date scene. Kim Joo Heon can’t help but laugh at Go Ara’s energetic spirit, and she catches him off guard with her realistic screams during filming. During break, she jokes about how he held her hand too tightly, and he apologizes with sheepish laughter.

Go Ara, who actually can’t watch scary movies, starts to panic when the horror film plays on screen. She clutches onto Kim Joo Heon’s hands that are over her ears, and she desperately pleads the staff to turn off the movie. Thanks to her realistic acting, the filming comes to an end, and she sighs in relief as she thanks her co-star for being patient.

Then Go Ara and Kim Joo Heon film the part where he asks her out but she says no. Once the shooting is over, the actor happily cheers, “I finally got rejected! She didn’t give me any false hope!” Go Ara explains, “You need to cut off all ties in a clean manner.”

lee-jae-wook-go-ara-11.jpg

more

https://www.soompi.com/article/1434944wpp/watch-lee-jae-wook-and-go-ara-successfully-film-kiss-scene-for-do-do-sol-sol-la-la-sol-in-one-take

• Like 6
  • Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, thinking back about it, there were some hints that he might be younger. Not sure how the writer thinks this will benefit the plot - I find it weird and would have preferred him being the same ag

Jesus Christ. That episode was filled to the brim !   Okay first off, even if the last bit of the episode happened, I like Jun’s mom. She’s loud and embarrassing, no wonder Jun wanted to run

Credit to @fan-number20000425 on Tumblr Somebody cast these two in a period drama!! I mean look at them!!  Go Ara is such a classic beauty, and Lee Jae Wook has that innocent yet charismatic

On 10/28/2020 at 7:41 AM, Rilabear said:

I think the age gap is a conflict Jun has to overcome. We already know he is mature for his age, but Jun can’t keep running away from his problems. Eventually, he has to face them. If he wants to be with RaRa, he has to finish school and go to college in order to be a reliable partner. 

RaRa will be the driving force in Jun’s growth. Jun said he doesn’t want to leave RaRa’s side, but there’s no way right now that they can be together when he’s hiding so much about himself. Jun must face his family and accept the death of his best friend. 

This is so true. Jun is very mature for his age and is doing all the right things. But he can't be running away forever as it'll cause much bigger problems for him. I can't decide whether he'll be forced back by his family though, or whether he will go back willingly because he doesn't want to lose Rara.

On 10/29/2020 at 2:58 AM, Raynaa said:

Episode 7: I definitely find Dr Cha holding RaRa’s hand with the excuse of the phone more creepy than Rara and Jun’s age gap :| 
I’m really okay with the age gap and hope Rara and Jun land up together now honestly, if a time jump is required so be it. 

Hahahaha, I laughed so hard at this comment. I thought that scene was super awkward too! Dr Cha is just too stilted and I'm glad Rara rejected him straight out without entertaining the idea at all! 

I'm not creeped out by Jun and Rara's age gap as much as other people might be - I feel like they've made Jun perhaps a few months under and the age limit is really just a number (ie. being 1 month less than 20 doesn't really make you less mature than someone 1 month over 20). I would feel differently most probably in real life. But given this is a drama and Jun is super mature while Rara isn't, I've accepted this. 

On 10/29/2020 at 2:20 PM, ratnalist_ said:

This drama make my heart fluttered in every episode ♤ i love the chemistry between rara and jun ♡

Me too! I find this drama so heart fluttery! I think it's because I love that tortured silent unspoken love and this drama has really delivered  :love:

On 10/29/2020 at 10:59 PM, rocher22 said:

That scene when Rara ate the corn dog infront of that truck was so hilarious...

Rara - ''Is she your wife...''

That gangster and Juns mother made me laugh...:lol:

Haha, every scene with Rara and the gangster are so funny. He's like threatening her by saying he'll find her and she's like "This is the price of my piano lesson!" :tounge_wink:

On 10/30/2020 at 2:38 AM, fyEkz said:

I like that both Jun and Rara are very clear on their feelings and towards each other. 

Jun's was obvious that everyone around him realized his head over heels with Rara; Ms Jin - the scene where both Rara and Hayoung offered umbrella to Jun, The TWD ahjummas when Ms Jin mentioned Rara spent the night, Seunggi nudging Jun to confess, Dr Cha in so many scenes also realizing Jun's strong feeling towards Rara, the landlord grandpa, only Ha young was in denial eventhough she kind of knows it. 

It was satisfying to see Rara outright with no hesitation rejected Dr Cha even without him finishing his sentence. And kind of glad Dr Cha man up and accepted the rejection, and thought it was refreshing. I'm sure he saw it coming but probably dont want to regret of not taking any action.  I want to see Dr Cha to be the couple's supporter with challenges they will be facing soon.

I agree. There was no games in this series between Jun and Rara which was nice. And I like that everyone has been supportive to these two (except maybe HY, but I don't think she would seriously hurt them either). They just seem to have this very intense chemistry that does need words to express and everyone can just sense. I'm also so glad Rara rejects Dr Cha like that - but no hard feelings came from it. I have a feeling that will be Dr Cha's role since he seems awkward, but nice as a person 

:heartxoxo:

On 10/30/2020 at 3:57 AM, Mapleoaks5 said:

Ahhhhhhh!!! I loved everything about episode 8. How refreshing is Jun?! His confession was so sweet, heartfelt and genuine. Also love the juxtaposition between him offering his hand for her to hold and dr cha just grabbing raras hand. I love that there is no dragging of feelings and both parties are able to clearly express their feelings to each other. 

I hope that song isn’t a foreshadow of what’s to come. It starts off with the joy of love but ends up being a sad song. 

Jun is such a sweetheart and you're so right - there was such a difference in the way Jun confessed to Rara and waited for her to give him her hand as opposed to Dr Cha who just went in without considering her feelings. I feel like the song is a foreshadowing of things to come. Even though I think a time jump would make sense, I don't want Jun to disappear from Rara's life without explanation and making her think he's abandoned her :bawling:

• Like 8
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, JenL said:

I feel like the song is a foreshadowing of things to come. Even though I think a time jump would make sense, I don't want Jun to disappear from Rara's life without explanation and making her think he's abandoned her :bawling:

I hope jun does not disappear suddenly in order to protect rara.....it too cliche.i want them to resolve anything properly.

Please writer-nim:sparklyeyes:

• Like 4
On 10/30/2020 at 10:20 AM, Mapleoaks5 said:

so I know the age thing is problematic, but I don’t think it’s THAT big a deal. It’s not like rara knew he was a minor and exerted her status or power to groom him or something. They’re close enough in age that even if he were just a year older, nobody would bat an eye at their relationship. It’s just the fact that he’s in high school still that is off putting for some people. But mentally I feel like they match very well. Jun is very mature for his age and it even feels like he’s older than her at times. I’ll just patiently wait and see what drama chooses to do about it, but I still continue to love them together and will watch it. I’ve read some people have been so turned off by the age reveal and will no longer watch it. But not the case for me. In fact it would be kind of hypocritical of me to judge them, when I was a junior in high school, I dated a guy who was 4 years older. (Almost forgot about that. :w00t:)

THIS!!! I agree with everything you've said. For me, I think it was shocking at first, but I think there's lots of things to look at before making a judgement. Rara definitely doesn't know because Jun hid it from her and he's so mature that she's never really had to question it except for his sudden height difference, so yes, she's not the one taking advantage of the situation. Jun, while hiding from her, also holds back a lot of his feelings. And yes, the high school thing is a little weird...but being a senior in high school is pretty much the same as being a first year uni student? Considering he's always moved from home and working, he's developed that independence that a first year uni student would have. Also, it's not like Rara is his teacher. This is way less problematic than a lot of other dramas and manga with student-teacher relationships where both parties know the situation.

It's also implied that he's at the cusp of that age difference - he's not super young like 15 or something. At 19, and probably the tail end of 19, being 1 month under 20 and 1 month over 20 would hardly change someone's maturity.  I also think they match well in that Jun is super mature and Rara, less so. Which is a good balance. I can't say I would definitely feel the same if it was a real life situation involving someone I know, but in a story world, with all these pieces of information, I'm happy to accept the story and see how it unfolds. I think Jun and Rara make a cute couple and everything is sweet and heartfelt, so I'm still loving the drama.

On 10/30/2020 at 11:27 AM, Wendy123 said:

I completely agree! I feel like it's because the female character is the older one that is turning people off, which I kind of understand. However, age really is just a number with them, and mentally, they match very well. It also helps that they're super cute together, and Go Ara and Lee Jae Wook have a really sweet chemistry. It's so pure, wonderful, and sugary. Ugh I love it! I keep thinking about how adorable it would be if Jun would call Rara noona~ And if there is a time jump, THAT relationship (a bit more mature/adult+cute) would be an absolute chef's kiss! Although I think the fact that Jun lied about his age is another factor that have turned people off. Seung Gi really did not give good advice lol and Jun you know being the same age as him took it:sweatingbullets:. But I really don't think the age reveal will affect Rara THAT much. She's been attached to Jun since day one, and Jun has treated her so so so so well, that I'm pretty sure she can reconcile with it relatively easily. The biggest obstacle I see is Jun's family, but isn't it always the family in some way? Sigh...

Also agree a lot with this. I'm all in for GoAra and Lee Jae Wook with their pure, sweet and cute chemistry!!

I think it's sexist if people are turned off by the female character being a bit older. These days I know so many people in real life who have noona romances! It's weird how we can be conditioned to have the guy be 5 years older and no one will bat an eyelid, but the moment it's the other way round the difference seems big? 5 years between an older male and younger female can be a big difference too depending on maturity. Also, there's been heaps of weird stories with much older guys that I find creepy, especially in fantasy stories. Goblin had a high school girl with a guy who looked like an uncle in real life (Sorry Gong Yoo! He's my favourite, but just gotta make this point) and was thousands of years old as a creature. And same goes for popular things like Twilight.

And you'd have to blame the Korean casting people because almost every drama I've watched in recent years had a younger male, older female pairing...so naturally some of the stories have had to match this (Hotel Del Luna, Do You Like Brahms, My ID is Gangnam Beauty etc etc) 

As for the lie, I've got to say that at the crux of almost every K-drama is a lie. If anyone is watching Start Up or 18 Again currently, there's massive lies in each because of dramaland situations...so I guess it's a bit weird that this lie is the one that's been picked up. I guess it's the lie and the being a high schooler combined. But I'm pretty sure most people have lied about their age at some point in high school to buy alcohol or to date someone to be honest - and again, this romance has been pretty pure and sugary for dramaland, so I don't take issue with the lie or highschool bit.

Haha, I think Seung Ki would have given better advice had he known Jun was like his age! He also seems like a mature kid. It'll definitely be Jun's family that will be horrible to deal with. I wonder if Lala will be able to deal with them. Or whether Jun will have to grow up, face them and leave them forever (But being the only son this is so hard!)

• Like 6
2 hours ago, JenL said:

THIS!!! I agree with everything you've said. For me, I think it was shocking at first, but I think there's lots of things to look at before making a judgement. Rara definitely doesn't know because Jun hid it from her and he's so mature that she's never really had to question it except for his sudden height difference, so yes, she's not the one taking advantage of the situation. Jun, while hiding from her, also holds back a lot of his feelings. And yes, the high school thing is a little weird...but being a senior in high school is pretty much the same as being a first year uni student? Considering he's always moved from home and working, he's developed that independence that a first year uni student would have. Also, it's not like Rara is his teacher. This is way less problematic than a lot of other dramas and manga with student-teacher relationships where both parties know the situation.

It's also implied that he's at the cusp of that age difference - he's not super young like 15 or something. At 19, and probably the tail end of 19, being 1 month under 20 and 1 month over 20 would hardly change someone's maturity.  I also think they match well in that Jun is super mature and Rara, less so. Which is a good balance. I can't say I would definitely feel the same if it was a real life situation involving someone I know, but in a story world, with all these pieces of information, I'm happy to accept the story and see how it unfolds. I think Jun and Rara make a cute couple and everything is sweet and heartfelt, so I'm still loving the drama.

Also agree a lot with this. I'm all in for GoAra and Lee Jae Wook with their pure, sweet and cute chemistry!!

I think it's sexist if people are turned off by the female character being a bit older. These days I know so many people in real life who have noona romances! It's weird how we can be conditioned to have the guy be 5 years older and no one will bat an eyelid, but the moment it's the other way round the difference seems big? 5 years between an older male and younger female can be a big difference too depending on maturity. Also, there's been heaps of weird stories with much older guys that I find creepy, especially in fantasy stories. Goblin had a high school girl with a guy who looked like an uncle in real life (Sorry Gong Yoo! He's my favourite, but just gotta make this point) and was thousands of years old as a creature. And same goes for popular things like Twilight.

And you'd have to blame the Korean casting people because almost every drama I've watched in recent years had a younger male, older female pairing...so naturally some of the stories have had to match this (Hotel Del Luna, Do You Like Brahms, My ID is Gangnam Beauty etc etc) 

As for the lie, I've got to say that at the crux of almost every K-drama is a lie. If anyone is watching Start Up or 18 Again currently, there's massive lies in each because of dramaland situations...so I guess it's a bit weird that this lie is the one that's been picked up. I guess it's the lie and the being a high schooler combined. But I'm pretty sure most people have lied about their age at some point in high school to buy alcohol or to date someone to be honest - and again, this romance has been pretty pure and sugary for dramaland, so I don't take issue with the lie or highschool bit.

Haha, I think Seung Ki would have given better advice had he known Jun was like his age! He also seems like a mature kid. It'll definitely be Jun's family that will be horrible to deal with. I wonder if Lala will be able to deal with them. Or whether Jun will have to grow up, face them and leave them forever (But being the only son this is so hard!)

For sure the age thing is sexist. I found Goblin extremely unsettling and didn't watch it in it's entirety because of the EXTREME age gap. So I'm really shocked that some people are turned off by the age gap in this drama, since it's so minor compared to that. 

The lie is needed for conflict, but lying about being a high school student IS what I believe most people are turned off by. It's not either or. Although I and many others probably see it as a critical plot point, others compare it to real life, and find discomfort in it, which is SUCH A SHAME. This drama is actually really good. It's not just another romcom. It has so many layers, is able to maintain light and fun while illustrating some very dark themes, and the cast's acting and chemistry are both top knotch. I'm glad the ratings are rising in Korea, but I hope people can stop placing dramas into solidly defined categories. Many 2020 dramas have showcased that kdramas are now well-written, have intricate storylines, and are not what they were 10 or even 5 years ago. It's Okay to Not Be Okay, Private Lives, Record of Youth and Dodosolsollalasol are all really unique and interesting; they're nothing like what I've watched before.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

I am probably one of the few viewers who doesn't care about the age-gap. 19 and 24 is hardly a big deal. At this point, he is a high-school dropout. Although, he may go back to finish his studies.

I just binge-watched all eight episodes over this weekend (first 5 at one go) with the stupidest smile on my face. And I legit threw my phone, when he wrote 'It's coz my heart is full of passion' :love:. Only to see that they too did the same! Been a really long time, since I got sucked into a romcom like that.

Never been a huge Go Ara fan. Now I am questioning my judgment :sweat_smile: . She is the life of this drama. Also this is my first LJW drama. And boy can he act! My favourite is his (feigned) exasperated sigh every time Rara acts Rara-ish. And this chemistry is mind-blowing. This year has had some really insipid k-drama pairings, so this one is restoring my faith in that regard. Plus, all the other characters too have their own thing going on, while still being vital to the leads' storyline. The actors playing them are knocking it out the park. 

It's totally like Shopaholic Louis where I just wanted to escape to their sweet, simple world. I have a special fondness for such romcoms where the ML and FL always get along from the beginning. No fake 'I can't stand you, just coz'. 

• Like 7
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, Binal Doshi said:

It's totally like Shopaholic Louis where I just wanted to escape to their sweet, simple world. I have a special fondness for such romcoms where the ML and FL always get along from the beginning. No fake 'I can't stand you, just coz'. 

for your information, this drama  writer is same with shopaholic louis....

mybe i need to try watch shopaholic louis after finish this drama :sipsboba:

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, multiloverssss said:

for your information, this drama  writer is same with shopaholic louis....

mybe i need to try watch shopaholic louis after finish this drama

Yup I know. You should totally watch it. It's the cutest. I am thinking of re-watching it as I wait for new episodes.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Does anyone want a poll? What questions should we include in it?

Feel free to tag me or send me a PM with suggestions :glasses:

Your resident Event Organizer on this thread, partyon

:piggydance:

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Wendy123 said:

For sure the age thing is sexist. I found Goblin extremely unsettling and didn't watch it in it's entirety because of the EXTREME age gap. So I'm really shocked that some people are turned off by the age gap in this drama, since it's so minor compared to that.

Yeap, me too. The main leads pairing in Goblin didn't work for me as much as I like the actress prior to it while I watched it because I keep reading so many viewers' great love for the main leads and the storyline. In the end, I couldn't finish watching it after only 4 episodes in. So maybe that age gap for Goblin was too obvious and mismatched for me. Yet somehow that show was well received beyond my understanding haha. Just my opinion. Therefore I would just love it if those who seem perplexed and dropped DDSSLLS because of Jun's age, to move on. Most of us who simply enjoy watching DDSSLLS till now is because the whole drama is unique with layers unlike a typical, say, romcom. 

---------

Finally I have time to rewatched ep 7 & 8 tonight! This week's episodes have plenty of great scenes that I don't think I'll get tired of watching but I do skip scenes with the stalker during my rewatch. haha. Can't wait to watch Jun confronting that stalker next week! Trying to hurt RaRa and a kid will surely make the whole town oust him for good once everyone surrounding RaRa find out. I'm so ready to join in. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol: Episodes 7-8 Open Thread

by missvictrix

DDSS0708_1.jpg

Just when you thought it was safe to get back on the piano bench, our drama chucks us yet another twist. Say what! Do Do Sol Sol might be full of sweetness and silly, but it’s not afraid to throw curveballs either — and they’re becoming a fun balance to the cuteness, humor, and romance. Yesss, romance.

EPISODES 7-8 WEECAP

DDSS0708_2.jpg

Last week’s cliffhanger felt like it was more about the Joon high school reveal, but really, it was supposed to be about Lala and her first meeting with Dodosolsollalasol. The number of fake-outs during this scene were epic — once one was over, the next one was lined up. So funny!

The man we’ve confirmed as her stalker turns up, and he seems to be the secret benefactor… but then denies it just when Dr. Cha shows up looking like he also has a secret to blurt out. But nothing is confirmed. Identity still unknown. Benefactor and stalker on the loose.

After this disappointment, Lala, Ha-young, and her mother all hang over Lala’s phone, waiting to hear why Dodosolsollalasol couldn’t make the meeting. Even though they’re relieved he’s okay, Lala keeps harping on his identity and soon has her own little eureka moment where she matches up the writing style in the Byeolgram (A.K.A. “Stargram” haha) comments with the message that Dr. Cha wrote on her congratulatory bouquet. Lala is convinced Dodosolsollalasol is Dr. Cha, and Joon is (rightly) horrified. Their level of squabbling around semantics and grammar here is amazing, and I laughed out loud when Joon purposefully used the same sentence construction in his texts to prove she’s wrong.

Aw Joon, he wants to confess to Lala sooooo bad this week, and even consults Ha-young’s film-making friend LEE SEUNG-KI (Yoon Jong-bin, I lervvvv him) for advice: should he tell his secret first, or confess first? All Joon manages through Episode 7, though, is a bunch of false starts, but I love that we can see this change in him from flustered puppy, to a guy who’s ready to put his “burning” heart out there.

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2020/10/do-do-sol-sol-la-la-sol-episodes-7-8-open-thread/

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Another thing I realized, was in the epilogue with Jun and his best friend taking pictures with Lala, Jun seemed to have some sort of reaction while taking pics. He didn’t seem like an indifferent third party taking their picture, he seemed conflicted. I wonder if there’s even more to the story??? Maybe that isn’t his first interaction with her?

• Like 1
  • Insightful 6
2 hours ago, Mapleoaks5 said:

Another thing I realized, was in the epilogue with Jun and his best friend taking pictures with Lala, Jun seemed to have some sort of reaction while taking pics. He didn’t seem like an indifferent third party taking their picture, he seemed conflicted. I wonder if there’s even more to the story??? Maybe that isn’t his first interaction with her?

you right....its look like there are another things still lingering there.writer really know to keep this drama mysterious....even it look like a simple one but we still cannot guess who is the real DDSSLLS

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

OMG I need to watch Shopaholic Louie then! I love this drama. I have seen this actor only on one drama before this earlier this year. Goo Ara is a great actress and IS the life of this drama! I loved her in the Reply Series.

Love reading the recaps and thoughts by all. the age difference doesn't bother me as much knowing he is a mature 19 almost 20 and she is 24.  I agree that Jun's family will cause a fuss.

The stalker ---GRRR and hurting the prized child piano prodigy. GRRR who the heck are you? Get out!

I like the guess that Grandpa might be IG friend .

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Nodame said:

OMG I need to watch Shopaholic Louie then! I love this drama. I have seen this actor only on one drama before this earlier this year. Goo Ara is a great actress and IS the life of this drama! I loved her in the Reply Series.I

Omgosh!! You totally need to watch shopaholic Louie!!!!!! I wish I had that to watch while I waited for new episodes to come out. It’s got similar zany characters and a lot of heart. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Swoonies

post on the kiss

The Divorce wannabes who won't divorce their spouses teaching La La

about making gimbap was EPIC

Prior episode Clips while I wait for the next episode

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

Go Ara And Lee Jae Wook Share Key Points To Look Out For In 2nd Half Of “Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol”

643e4f57fb484fe0b659f90f3e1df3de.jpeg?s=

Nov 4, 2020
by C. Hong

As the KBS drama “Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol” moves into its second half, Go Ara and Lee Jae Wook shared some key points for viewers to keep their eyes open for!

“Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol” is a romantic comedy about a quirky pianist named Goo La La and an expert part-time worker named Sun Woo Joon who meet at a piano academy called La La Land in a small countryside village.

After eight episodes of ups and downs since their first fateful meeting, Goo La La and Sun Woo Joon have become much closer and have started to trust each other. The two have learned about each other’s feelings and begun a sweet romance, but there is trouble on the horizon for the lovable couple.

go-ara.jpg

As her “key point,” Go Ara picked “the deepening romance between the two leads.” She said, “I hope viewers can become immersed in the sparkling romance between La La and Joon. It’s more fun if you compare how they are like now compared to how they were before they started dating.”

Asked to pick her most memorable scene, Go Ara chose the one in which Goo La La told Sun Woo Joon to think of her like family. She said, “Even though La La had lost everything in an instant, she was able to share words of comfort with the lonely-looking Joon. The scene showed how affectionate a word ‘family’ can be, and did a good job in conveying comfort, safety, ease, and happiness all at once.”

She continued, “I’m looking forward to the joy, anger, sorrow, and pleasure that will come in the second half as the chemistry between the characters grows deeper. Please show us lots of love until the end.” \

lee-jae-wook.jpg

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1435697wpp/go-ara-and-lee-jae-wook-share-key-points-to-look-out-for-in-2nd-half-of-do-do-sol-sol-la-la-sol

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Lee Jae Wook And Go Ara Face A New Dilemma In Their Relationship In “Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol”

566904c8060a42768c9fb831302ee533.jpeg?s=

Nov 4, 2020
by S. P

KBS 2TV’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol” has released new stills ahead of the upcoming episode!

The drama is about an energetic pianist named Goo La La (Go Ara) and an expert part-timer named Sun Woo Joon (Lee Jae Wook) who meet at a piano academy called La La Land in a small countryside village.

Spoilers

After being thrown into the unfamiliar environment of the countryside, Goo La La found a new beginning through La La Land. In the new stills, she smiles warmly at her favorite pupil Shin Jae Min (Song Min Jae) as they celebrate his performance at a competition. Other students from the academy as well as other villagers come to celebrate the occasion, creating a friendly atmosphere. Interestingly, Shin Jae Min’s arm is bound in a cast, leading viewers to wonder what could have happened to the piano prodigy.

In contrast to the liveliness of the prior celebration, the final still shows Sun Woo Joon clutching his cell phone with a tense expression as if he has just sensed something amiss. Adding to the revelation that Sun Woo Joon had concealed his real age, the suspicious person who tracked him down, and the stalker who had lurked around Goo La La, it appears that the couple will have yet another obstacle to face in their starry-eyed romance.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1435810wpp/lee-jae-wook-and-go-ara-face-a-new-dilemma-in-their-relationship-in-do-do-sol-sol-la-la-sol

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020] Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol, 도도솔솔라라솔