Quantcast

[Drama 2020] Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol, 도도솔솔라라솔

I binge watched the first 1-6 episodes last weekend. OMG the big reveal of his age as a 19 year old high school on the run. OMG.

yeah I love the actor as Dr. Cha but he is a bit much on liking our FL.

I just watched C drama where there was a big age gap and it was not CREEPY. I guess it how the two characters are shown and the story. Dr. Cha ISN'T the ML and thus a side character and NEVER a real love interest for our FL. If anything he is more daddy long legs in a way. 

I cannot wait to see more of this drama tonight. 

Though I was sad that ML is so young, their age gap is like 5/6 years. So now not good but wait a few years it is ok. I just finished  "When I was Prettiest" and one of the characters fell in Love (high schooler) with his student teacher at his school.  People dating younger (women/men) all the time but the timing is key.  Right now he is in love and he likes her. But technically she could get in big hot WATER dating a minor. Not good.

I cannot wait to next episodes tonight. This drama is MUCH needed reprieve from all the other crazy heavy stuff I am watching.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, thinking back about it, there were some hints that he might be younger. Not sure how the writer thinks this will benefit the plot - I find it weird and would have preferred him being the same ag

Credit to @fan-number20000425 on Tumblr Somebody cast these two in a period drama!! I mean look at them!!  Go Ara is such a classic beauty, and Lee Jae Wook has that innocent yet charismatic

Jesus Christ. That episode was filled to the brim !   Okay first off, even if the last bit of the episode happened, I like Jun’s mom. She’s loud and embarrassing, no wonder Jun wanted to run

3 minutes ago, Nodame said:

I binge watched the first 1-6 episodes last weekend. OMG the big reveal of his age as a 19 year old high school on the run. OMG.

yeah I love the actor as Dr. Cha but he is a bit much on liking our FL.

I just watched C drama where there was a big age gap and it was not CREEPY. I guess it how the two characters are shown and the story. Dr. Cha ISN'T the ML and thus a side character and NEVER a real love interest for our FL. If anything he is more daddy long legs in a way. 

I cannot wait to see more of this drama tonight. 

Though I was sad that ML is so young, their age gap is like 5/6 years. So now not good but wait a few years it is ok. I just finished  "When I was Prettiest" and one of the characters fell in Love (high schooler) with his student teacher at his school.  People dating younger (women/men) all the time but the timing is key.  Right now he is in love and he likes her. But technically she could get in big hot WATER dating a minor. Not good.

I cannot wait to next episodes tonight. This drama is MUCH needed reprieve from all the other crazy heavy stuff I am watching.

Question: which C drama is that one? 

I actually like age gap difference, be in a way noona romance, or a relatively older man with a younger woman, but it depends on how old and how mature the characters are... 

So, anyway... I am just curious on the one you mentioned.... Lol

• Like 2

Go Ara’s reaction to Dr. Cha falling off the swing as he was turning around to greet her was so funny. I think it was an NG that they kept. :Megalol:

I like Dr. Cha. The age gap doesn’t bother me, but they definitely do not have chemistry like Jun-RaRa. They are the cutest couple I have ever seen in a drama, and they haven’t even gotten together yet. I’m getting impatient because tomorrow is episode 8 but we still don’t know who DoDoSolSolLaLaSol, but they’re strongly hinting at Dr. Cha. It could also be grandpa still. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Tale Of The Nine-Tailed” Holds On To Ratings Lead As “Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol” Sets New Personal Best

Oct 29, 2020
by C. Hong

tvN’s “Tale of the Nine-Tailed” continues to hold on to its ratings lead in its time slot.

According to Nielsen Korea, the October 28 episode of “Tale of the Nine-Tailed” recorded average nationwide ratings of 4.789 percent, a slight drop from last week‘s ratings.

On KBS, “Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol” recorded average nationwide ratings of 2.3 and 3.2 percent. However, this is a new personal best for the drama after first breaking into the 3 percent range last week.

On MBC, “The Spies Who Loved Me” saw their ratings drop to 1.8 and 2.4 percent. The drama had previously recorded ratings of 3-4 percent in its first week.

On JTBC, “Private Lives” recorded ratings of 1.592 percent, a slight increase from last week.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1434518wpp/tale-of-the-nine-tailed-holds-on-to-ratings-lead-as-do-do-sol-sol-la-la-sol-sets-new-personal-best

• Like 6

Lee Jae Wook And Go Ara Are Inches Away From A Kiss In “Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol”

Oct 29, 2020
by L. Kim

KBS 2TV’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol” has released new stills ahead of tonight’s episode!

The drama is about an energetic pianist named Goo La La (Go Ara) and an expert part-timer named Sun Woo Joon (Lee Jae Wook) who meet at a piano academy called La La Land in a small countryside village.

Spoiler

After being thrown into the unfamiliar environment of the countryside, Goo La La and Sun Woo Joon have been growing closer to each other one step at a time. Although they both have feelings for each other, they try hard to keep their distance from one another. However, the appearance of Cha Eun Seok (Kim Joo Hun) stirred up feelings of jealousy and protectiveness within Sun Woo Joon, and he started to openly express his feelings for Goo La La.

The new stills preview a romantic scene between Goo La La and Sun Woo Joon. They gaze at each other with deep, affectionate eyes, and the excitement is further heightened when they come closer. Their faces are just inches away from each other, and viewers are wondering if this will be the moment when they have their first kiss.

go-ara-lee-jae-wook2.jpg

The drama’s production team shared, “Goo La La and Sun Woo Joon, who quarreled non-stop but also sincerely cared for one another, will finally reveal their sincere feelings for each other. Their sweet love story will get deeper, so please look forward to how the drama will play out after some exciting changes.”

• Like 5
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, rocher22 said:

That scene when Rara ate the corn dog infront of that truck was so hilarious...

Rara - ''Is she your wife...''

That gangster and Juns mother made me laugh...:lol:

That was such a funny scene. I also liked the part where they were at the appliance store buying something. He was so sweet wiping the ketchup off her.

Omoo....:D

(Credit to the owner)

And....glad to see there's a rise in the ratings, hopefully it'll keep going up.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, rocher22 said:

That gangster and Juns mother made me laugh...

I like when Rara is meeting the gangster too. She is driving him crazy and seh is cute doing it. :w00t:

The scene where Jun was jealous because Rara figured out who is Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol,  after a word pattern, and he used the word "I Hope..." in his message. :lol:

I like when she gave Dr Cha the food she sign her name with musical notes (La La/Rara). I did not know that the oboist gave the tune to the orchestra with these notes.

I recognize one piece today. She played Scott Joplin- The Entertainer when the ajummas made kimbap. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

Episode 7

-I like the weird twists and turns of this show. Like it'll show you clues so you think something is correct and then it'll flip it totally and you're left guessing once again. Evidently this is the case with Twinkle. Like they made it feel so obvious it was Dr Cha...and now it feels like that was a red herring  :sweatingbullets: I feel like it'd be fun if it was Jun, but I just don't think he would have the pulling power to be Twinkle because he was always on the run from his parents and so it would have been weird for him to propose meeting Rara if he was never sure he was going to be in one spot. On the other hand though, Jun saying it was him, even as a joke was suss! It could be the stalker to lure Rara closer to him? I'm wondering if it's a combination between Grandpa and Jun too - Grandpa is rich, but I doubt he'd be social media savvy to be full on instagram?

- Every time I watch this show I get so hungry. I think I'm going to order Korean food tomorrow before watching because the Gimbap special today killed me...I love that everyone makes food for Lala waiting for her to compliment them. What a dream lifestyle. :joy:

- Hahaha, laughed so hard at TWD ladies = Those wishing for Divorce. I feel like this truly represents so many aunties I know  :tounge_wink:

-How cute was Jun's lettuce growing excuse just to get the hairdresser to check up on Lala?

-Man, I can really see why Jun would not want to go home. While his mother didn't hit him, she is full crazyyy as well. Flinging money at everyone and being super rude all the time. Such a pretentious family, but such an angelic son :bawling:

-The scene with the gangster, Jun's mum and Lala was hilarious - I can't help laughing every time the gangster says he's going to go find her and she calls out a friendly reminder as to how much her piano lessons cost 

-Dr Cha grabbing Lala's hand in the movies is so awkward! I hope she slips out of his grip! :fear:

-This show gives me the full flutters and when I think back to each episode it's not like they're in full on intense passion scenes - but the slow-burn tension + chemistry is so evident through the expressions, glances, tones of voice, words. I am a sucker for all of that tortured unspoken love before anything actually happens and this series is laying it on thick! :love:  Jun getting upset over Lala being so quick to deny their "newlywed status" was sooo cute. Haha, like when he said all hurt "Do you hate me that much?" I was already enjoying the crushing angst...But then after Lala mentioned the marriage bit and the conviction in his voice when he said he didn't care...Well, I died a little, but then remembered there's an episode tomorrow and I revived myself in anticipation for that.

:cutekitty:

• Like 6
  • Love 3

I like that both Jun and Rara are very clear on their feelings and towards each other. 

Jun's was obvious that everyone around him realized his head over heels with Rara; Ms Jin - the scene where both Rara and Hayoung offered umbrella to Jun, The TWD ahjummas when Ms Jin mentioned Rara spent the night, Seunggi nudging Jun to confess, Dr Cha in so many scenes also realizing Jun's strong feeling towards Rara, the landlord grandpa, only Ha young was in denial eventhough she kind of knows it. 

It was satisfying to see Rara outright with no hesitation rejected Dr Cha even without him finishing his sentence. And kind of glad Dr Cha man up and accepted the rejection, and thought it was refreshing. I'm sure he saw it coming but probably dont want to regret of not taking any action.  I want to see Dr Cha to be the couple's supporter with challenges they will be facing soon.

I wonder how they're gonna unfold Jun's identity, I hope Jun will have the opportunity to tell Rara himself vs she finding out during some sort of big reveal.

The stalker.is.dangerous! It'll seem he'll be targeting people that take away Rara's attention from him i.e. Jun and Jae min.

The gangster is cute. Lol. As foreseen, he will be looking for Rara but not for the right reason. I hope he has a soft heart vs the tough appearance.

Ughh, waiting for next week will be torture. I do hope the Swoon will sub the contents with Go Ara and Jae Wook in Netflix Korea Youtube Channel. 

• Like 8
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, rocher22 said:

That scene when Rara ate the corn dog infront of that truck was so hilarious...

Rara - ''Is she your wife...''

That gangster and Juns mother made me laugh...:lol:

this scene really made laugh....this writer sense of humor is really good.go ara totally nailed her character....she fit rom com genre

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Ahhhhhhh!!! I loved everything about episode 8. How refreshing is Jun?! His confession was so sweet, heartfelt and genuine. Also love the juxtaposition between him offering his hand for her to hold and dr cha just grabbing raras hand. I love that there is no dragging of feelings and both parties are able to clearly express their feelings to each other. 

I hope that song isn’t a foreshadow of what’s to come. It starts off with the joy of love but ends up being a sad song. 

Can’t wait for next week! I wonder how rara will react to finding out Juns age?

• Like 11
  • Love 1

I too like the latest episodes. They're just too cute together. I like how he confessed, short, sweet and to the point and very meaningful (actually, I find all confessions meaningful). And...let's all not forget that kiss :D...did I forget to mention they're adorable?!!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Some stuff I have to wait til I get home for ep 8 it is 4pm.

Loving this drama and  SinB of GFRIEND song of this drama's OST "Like a Dream" 

Swoon 

Netflix Korea Our Cute OTP * Korean 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, paolaadl said:

They are so perfect together, his confession and their kiss was super cute.

I was 98% happy for them but then 2% of "high schooler Jun" was bothering my thoughts the whole time :(

Same here. Im all giddy for their date and Jun's confession, but at the back of my mind is that timebomb of his secret.

He was contemplating whether to tell Rara his secret or confess his feelings first, so he that show he does not intend to continue mislead Rara about his age.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Now that they are "dating" (although they have been already for a while), I really hope it is Jun who tell her his real age, but typical dramaland, I doubt it. 

Actually, for sure, she will learn in the most disadvantageous way for him and maybe yes, she will be hurt or upset... 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020] Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol, 도도솔솔라라솔