Quantcast

[Drama 2020] Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol, 도도솔솔라라솔

8 hours ago, larus said:

I try to think of an explanation, why the writer chose to make Jun so young, a high schooler. It was the intension to make the relationship somehow problematic, a real obstacle for them to overcome? Because the age gap would not be a problem that big if he was not a high schooler and not an adult yet. It was unnecessary. Why the writer chose this?

Now when I see Ha Young and Seung Gi around Jun I think they could be colleagues. :lol:

I still like the show. I hope we will understand the writer`s intension later.

same with me....i still like this drama and hope writer would explain well the flow of her drama.rara n jun is such a cute couple and people surroundings them had a sense of humor....that why i stay with this drama

:fullofhearts:

• Like 4
  • Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, thinking back about it, there were some hints that he might be younger. Not sure how the writer thinks this will benefit the plot - I find it weird and would have preferred him being the same ag

Credit to @fan-number20000425 on Tumblr Somebody cast these two in a period drama!! I mean look at them!!  Go Ara is such a classic beauty, and Lee Jae Wook has that innocent yet charismatic

Jesus Christ. That episode was filled to the brim !   Okay first off, even if the last bit of the episode happened, I like Jun’s mom. She’s loud and embarrassing, no wonder Jun wanted to run

New still cuts

2XJCJVH5RKPRNVSU4MYU7ZNK74.jpg

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2020/10/27/BW47VTCEJETIIQCCLBYY3DMGWU/?outputType=amp/

So Jun and Rara really met at graduation recital. He came with Kim Ji Hoon (the one that sat beside him and say Rara is his type it's Kim Ji Hoon!)..

This my thoughts and guesses

- Kim Ji Hoon is younger brother of Kim Ji Ah (Rara friends from college) and he brought Jun with him to his sister recital. Kim Ji Ah told Rara that his family struggle too last year (Kim Ji Hoon passed away last year) and she didn't Rara since they're not really close and Ji Ah didn't want to share burden to others too. 

- Rara and Kim Ji Ah is not really close as friend so maybe that's the first time too for her met Kim Ji Hoon.

- Kim Ji Ah also good friend of Dr. Cha ex-wive. So she invited her and Dr. Cha too (that's why everyone is there that day haha)

- Jun surprised to see Rara again on her wedding day. He ask her why she talk banmal to him, maybe because he want to check if she remember that they already met before. Jun is friend of her friend younger brother, so she naturally think that Jun is younger than her that's why she talk in banmal to him. But she don't remember at all..omo omo Rara:lol:

- Jun maybe already has crush on her at their first encounter. That's why he lie about his age?

Can't wait tomorrow episode:sparklyeyes:

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3
1 hour ago, Just_Me said:

So Jun and Rara really met at graduation recital. He came with Kim Ji Hoon (the one that sat beside him and say Rara is his type it's Kim Ji Hoon!)..

Thanks for sharing these photos! I just want this memory of Jun to be shown this week please...and revealed to RaRa...then perhaps it's simpler to come forward with his age. Partly because I rather want him to be the first to tell RaRa this secret than Dr Cha with his. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, ende said:

Thanks for sharing these photos! I just want this memory of Jun to be shown this week please...and revealed to RaRa...then perhaps it's simpler to come forward with his age. Partly because I rather want him to be the first to tell RaRa this secret than Dr Cha with his. 

Yesss, it's better if Jun is the one that tell Rara the truth..Rara is not judging type..she will be shocked maybe but she will listen to him if he willing to explain.

Ep.7-8 usually be the turning point of the story in K-drama haha..so I hope writer-nim not drag this issues any further

• Like 6

Me and a friend from another mini Dol dol sol sol la la sol thread translated and subbed a few DDSSLLS additional BTS videos. If you'd like to see our other DDSSLLS projects, you can join us at where we normally hang on the links below the video

To see English subs, make sure to turn on 'cc' at the bottom right hand of the video. If not in 'English,' make sure to select English before viewing. Enjoy!

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

Ok so I’ve been rewatching the episodes and I’m realizing the reason he was so panicked with rara in the car accident is I think in part it reminded him of his friend who died in a car accident. The flashback he has of her was when she said “ahnnyeong” and we know now that word is traumatic for him because that’s the last thing his friend said to him before he died. So that added to his sense of urgency and panic when he was trying to help her. Also maybe why he was more inclined to help her while in the hospital? (Although I do believe he started falling for her when he saw her in her wedding dress) maybe they actually met too during her recital according to the post above as well?

I haven’t rewatched everything completely but I think I will when I have the time, because I feel like the show has been putting in all these foreshadowing moments throughout and we just haven’t realized it at the time. 

ah can’t wait for Wednesday to come!

• Like 6
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Just_Me said:

New still cuts

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/entertain_photo/2020/10/27/BW47VTCEJETIIQCCLBYY3DMGWU/?outputType=amp/

Can't wait tomorrow episode

(Sorry to cut your post)

This looks interesting.

I too can't wait for the coming episodes. I also thought he might've met her at the recital with his friend along. I can't wait to see what actually happened. I also wonder if the mysterious guy was also there. 

It looks like, they all might have been in one place and bumped into each other somehow. 

• Like 5
On 10/26/2020 at 5:19 AM, paolaadl said:

Exactly! I've been asking myself why in the world the writer decided to do this and still can't understand. I don't mind about age gap at all, as long as the couple have a great chemistry (fortunately they have a lot) it's fine for me. I just find the possibility of him being a minor while Rara is an adult very problematic, that's why this got me so upset because they're absolutely perfect together.

Imagine Rara finding the truth: that she's falling in love with a minor high schooler.... I'd be so mad and frustrated in her place. It's really sad. 

A lot of people are suspecting that it might have a time jump in the storyline, I really hope it's true and it happens soon so I can go back to ship them together comfortably lol

I think the age gap is a conflict Jun has to overcome. We already know he is mature for his age, but Jun can’t keep running away from his problems. Eventually, he has to face them. If he wants to be with RaRa, he has to finish school and go to college in order to be a reliable partner. 

RaRa will be the driving force in Jun’s growth. Jun said he doesn’t want to leave RaRa’s side, but there’s no way right now that they can be together when he’s hiding so much about himself. Jun must face his family and accept the death of his best friend. 

Edited by Rilabear
  • Like 7
1 hour ago, Just_Me said:

Pre-release Episode 7

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG3rRZOJXTr/?igshid=1nj16hpzyylsx

(Is okay to share link from ig right?)

Translation:

Ha: oppa, I like you.

jun: and?

ha: let’s date! 
jun: I don’t want to

ha: how can you turn down my confession!

jun: sorry 

ha: oppa, you don’t happen to like someone do you? 
jun: yea

ha: is it someone I know? 
ha: junnie oppa, hey! How can you this to me?!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Haha, I've been writing summaries of opinions for all the other series, but I haven't done it properly here yet, so thought I should squeeze this in before next Episode comes out!

Episode 6

-I really liked the heart fluttery height measurement scene at the end of episode 5/ start of episode 6. And even though they didn't kiss, the tension was there...Also, Jun's reaction to getting headbutted by Rara was so cute. Like even though it hurt, he just couldn't be annoyed at her at her puss-in-boots pleading eyes...it's that half smile that Lee Jae Wook gives that slays me  :love:

-I'm liking how the drama that the aunties at the salon always talk about, "The Great Traitor," is clearly a parody of this drama (it's so meta!) and pretty much every crazy thing happening in that is happening in this. Also, my favourite of the aunties is the one who always randomly drops an English phrase. I laugh whenever she says "You Win" :joy:

-I thought that Rara was pretty smart to be so onto Jun's height...and her experience of looking up things on Google was funny - it's so true that you often get two opposing opinions and don't actually find a definitive answer to your questions.

-The hairdresser is hilarious - she considers barely cutting hair to be a haircut XD

-That ramen scene was totally dramatic - but it really made me crave ramen  :foodie3:

-Also, I don't know about you guys, but I really want a LaLa Land special merch bag. They're so cute!! I love that she was gluing all these patches and writing little messages with markers 

-With the conversation that Dr Cha wanted to have with Jun - I wonder what they object he dropped was? It just looked like a case to me...but obviously he remembered it. I have to say only in dramaland do people have such good memory. I can't even remember what I ate in the morning most days, let alone remember a person I ran into 1 year ago  But maybe there'll be something more significant about the meeting in the next ep :sweatingbullets:

-When Rara imagines Jun mad at her, I thought it was hilarious - must have been fun for LJW to film those scenes!

-I wonder if the glue on the door was because that stalker guy (I assume he is the stalker guy) was mad about his haircut and that was his revenge...or if there was a more sinister motive. Also when him and grandpa saw each other, it looked like grandpa recognised him or felt suss about him. 

-I feel really bad for Jun by the way regarding his trauma - I guess he felt really guilty because he was kind of the one who caused his friend's death by telling him to say bye, which made his friend stop and turn on the road. No wonder he was so traumatised by the word :bawling:

-How come LJW always has a super abusive father?? This guy is on par with his dad from Extraordinary You at least with the emotional abuse. His mum, even if she's his real mum? (can't tell yet) also seems crazy...I mean she's kinda sent some gangster looking guys after him! :dissapointed_relieved:

- Another heart fluttery scene was that scene with Rara admitting she has a welcome song for Jun and the kid telling her that Jun is always excited to see her, but plays it cool just before he walks in. 

-I feel like disappearing is hinted at or foreshadowed so strongly. Jun's reaction when Rara told him to stay by her side was so cute, especially his mild disappointment when she said, "Because I still owe you money." I love how this is their excuse for their feelings...never before has a creditor-debtor relationship sounded so damn cute to me - To be honest, if you replaced every scene where they use this phrase with "Because I like you" it would be all the flutters 

:fullofhearts:

-I like that Jun also held his own with Dr Cha's blackmailing - he seems so smart to have pulled that one over him. 

-Finally, I love how they never leave Rara alone with Dr Cha. It's like a full team excursion everytime 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Spoiler

Episode 7: I definitely find Dr Cha holding RaRa’s hand with the excuse of the phone more creepy than Rara and Jun’s age gap :| 
I’m really okay with the age gap and hope Rara and Jun land up together now honestly, if a time jump is required so be it. 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
41 minutes ago, Raynaa said:

Hide contents

Episode 7: I definitely find Dr Cha holding RaRa’s hand with the excuse of the phone more creepy than Rara and Jun’s age gap :| 
I’m really okay with the age gap and hope Rara and Jun land up together now honestly, if a time jump is required so be it. 

agree with you....when dr cha hold rara hands, i like "what wrong with this guy"?:Furious:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Lee Jae Wook And Go Ara Have An Unexpected 1st Meeting In “Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol”

5458ee45249448de8e13acadae633409.jpeg?s=

Oct 28, 2020
by S. P

KBS 2TV’s “Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol” has released new stills ahead of the upcoming episode!

The drama is about an energetic pianist named Goo La La (Go Ara) and an expert part-timer named Sun Woo Joon (Lee Jae Wook) who meet at a piano academy called La La Land in a small countryside village.

Spoilers

After being thrown into the unfamiliar environment of the countryside, Goo La La and Sun Woo Joon have been growing closer to each other one step at a time. Recently, Sun Woo Joon, who harbors a multitude of secrets, revealed that he was 19 years old, leading viewers to wonder how the romance between the pair would progress.

In addition, the reason behind Sun Woo Joon’s decision to leave everything behind and hide in the countryside village was also revealed. Although Sun Woo Joon’s close friend Kim Ji Hoon (Lee Shi Woo) passed away with only a single “goodbye,” Sun Woo Joon’s father shrugged off his friend’s death and regarded his son’s sadness with displeasure. Having felt suffocated in his own home, Sun Woo Joon escaped and settled in the village. However, his identity was discovered by Cha Eun Seok (Kim Joo Hun), he decided to no longer hide his true self in order to stay by Goo La La’s side.

The new stills show Goo La La, Sun Woo Joon, and Kim Ji Hoon at a graduation recital in the past, revealing that Goo La La and Sun Woo Joon’s first meeting was not actually at a wedding hall. In the stills, Kim Ji Hoon and Sun Woo Joon stand side by side as they spot someone in the distance. Goo La La then gets close to Kim Ji Hoon to snap some commemorative photos together.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1434390wpp/lee-jae-wook-and-go-ara-have-an-unexpected-1st-meeting-in-do-do-sol-sol-la-la-sol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020] Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol, 도도솔솔라라솔