[Drama 2020] Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol, 도도솔솔라라솔

larus

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/26/2020 at 5:19 AM, paolaadl said:

Exactly! I've been asking myself why in the world the writer decided to do this and still can't understand. I don't mind about age gap at all, as long as the couple have a great chemistry (fortunately they have a lot) it's fine for me. I just find the possibility of him being a minor while Rara is an adult very problematic, that's why this got me so upset because they're absolutely perfect together.

Imagine Rara finding the truth: that she's falling in love with a minor high schooler.... I'd be so mad and frustrated in her place. It's really sad. 

A lot of people are suspecting that it might have a time jump in the storyline, I really hope it's true and it happens soon so I can go back to ship them together comfortably lol

I think the age gap is a conflict Jun has to overcome. We already know he is mature for his age, but Jun can’t keep running away from his problems. Eventually, he has to face them. If he wants to be with RaRa, he has to finish school and go to college in order to be a reliable partner. 

RaRa will be the driving force in Jun’s growth. Jun said he doesn’t want to leave RaRa’s side, but there’s no way right now that they can be together when he’s hiding so much about himself. Jun must face his family and accept the death of his best friend. 

1 hour ago, Just_Me said:

Pre-release Episode 7

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG3rRZOJXTr/?igshid=1nj16hpzyylsx

(Is okay to share link from ig right?)

Translation:

Ha: oppa, I like you.

jun: and?

ha: let’s date! 
jun: I don’t want to

ha: how can you turn down my confession!

jun: sorry 

ha: oppa, you don’t happen to like someone do you? 
jun: yea

ha: is it someone I know? 
ha: junnie oppa, hey! How can you this to me?!

Haha, I've been writing summaries of opinions for all the other series, but I haven't done it properly here yet, so thought I should squeeze this in before next Episode comes out!

Episode 6

-I really liked the heart fluttery height measurement scene at the end of episode 5/ start of episode 6. And even though they didn't kiss, the tension was there...Also, Jun's reaction to getting headbutted by Rara was so cute. Like even though it hurt, he just couldn't be annoyed at her at her puss-in-boots pleading eyes...it's that half smile that Lee Jae Wook gives that slays me  :love:

-I'm liking how the drama that the aunties at the salon always talk about, "The Great Traitor," is clearly a parody of this drama (it's so meta!) and pretty much every crazy thing happening in that is happening in this. Also, my favourite of the aunties is the one who always randomly drops an English phrase. I laugh whenever she says "You Win" :joy:

-I thought that Rara was pretty smart to be so onto Jun's height...and her experience of looking up things on Google was funny - it's so true that you often get two opposing opinions and don't actually find a definitive answer to your questions.

-The hairdresser is hilarious - she considers barely cutting hair to be a haircut XD

-That ramen scene was totally dramatic - but it really made me crave ramen  :foodie3:

-Also, I don't know about you guys, but I really want a LaLa Land special merch bag. They're so cute!! I love that she was gluing all these patches and writing little messages with markers 

-With the conversation that Dr Cha wanted to have with Jun - I wonder what they object he dropped was? It just looked like a case to me...but obviously he remembered it. I have to say only in dramaland do people have such good memory. I can't even remember what I ate in the morning most days, let alone remember a person I ran into 1 year ago  But maybe there'll be something more significant about the meeting in the next ep :sweatingbullets:

-When Rara imagines Jun mad at her, I thought it was hilarious - must have been fun for LJW to film those scenes!

-I wonder if the glue on the door was because that stalker guy (I assume he is the stalker guy) was mad about his haircut and that was his revenge...or if there was a more sinister motive. Also when him and grandpa saw each other, it looked like grandpa recognised him or felt suss about him. 

-I feel really bad for Jun by the way regarding his trauma - I guess he felt really guilty because he was kind of the one who caused his friend's death by telling him to say bye, which made his friend stop and turn on the road. No wonder he was so traumatised by the word :bawling:

-How come LJW always has a super abusive father?? This guy is on par with his dad from Extraordinary You at least with the emotional abuse. His mum, even if she's his real mum? (can't tell yet) also seems crazy...I mean she's kinda sent some gangster looking guys after him! :dissapointed_relieved:

- Another heart fluttery scene was that scene with Rara admitting she has a welcome song for Jun and the kid telling her that Jun is always excited to see her, but plays it cool just before he walks in. 

-I feel like disappearing is hinted at or foreshadowed so strongly. Jun's reaction when Rara told him to stay by her side was so cute, especially his mild disappointment when she said, "Because I still owe you money." I love how this is their excuse for their feelings...never before has a creditor-debtor relationship sounded so damn cute to me - To be honest, if you replaced every scene where they use this phrase with "Because I like you" it would be all the flutters 

:fullofhearts:

-I like that Jun also held his own with Dr Cha's blackmailing - he seems so smart to have pulled that one over him. 

-Finally, I love how they never leave Rara alone with Dr Cha. It's like a full team excursion everytime 

Spoiler

Episode 7: I definitely find Dr Cha holding RaRa’s hand with the excuse of the phone more creepy than Rara and Jun’s age gap :| 
I’m really okay with the age gap and hope Rara and Jun land up together now honestly, if a time jump is required so be it. 

41 minutes ago, Raynaa said:

Hide contents

Episode 7: I definitely find Dr Cha holding RaRa’s hand with the excuse of the phone more creepy than Rara and Jun’s age gap :| 
I’m really okay with the age gap and hope Rara and Jun land up together now honestly, if a time jump is required so be it. 

agree with you....when dr cha hold rara hands, i like "what wrong with this guy"?:Furious:

Lee Jae Wook And Go Ara Have An Unexpected 1st Meeting In “Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol”

5458ee45249448de8e13acadae633409.jpeg?s=

Oct 28, 2020
by S. P

KBS 2TV’s “Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol” has released new stills ahead of the upcoming episode!

The drama is about an energetic pianist named Goo La La (Go Ara) and an expert part-timer named Sun Woo Joon (Lee Jae Wook) who meet at a piano academy called La La Land in a small countryside village.

Spoilers

After being thrown into the unfamiliar environment of the countryside, Goo La La and Sun Woo Joon have been growing closer to each other one step at a time. Recently, Sun Woo Joon, who harbors a multitude of secrets, revealed that he was 19 years old, leading viewers to wonder how the romance between the pair would progress.

In addition, the reason behind Sun Woo Joon’s decision to leave everything behind and hide in the countryside village was also revealed. Although Sun Woo Joon’s close friend Kim Ji Hoon (Lee Shi Woo) passed away with only a single “goodbye,” Sun Woo Joon’s father shrugged off his friend’s death and regarded his son’s sadness with displeasure. Having felt suffocated in his own home, Sun Woo Joon escaped and settled in the village. However, his identity was discovered by Cha Eun Seok (Kim Joo Hun), he decided to no longer hide his true self in order to stay by Goo La La’s side.

The new stills show Goo La La, Sun Woo Joon, and Kim Ji Hoon at a graduation recital in the past, revealing that Goo La La and Sun Woo Joon’s first meeting was not actually at a wedding hall. In the stills, Kim Ji Hoon and Sun Woo Joon stand side by side as they spot someone in the distance. Goo La La then gets close to Kim Ji Hoon to snap some commemorative photos together.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1434390wpp/lee-jae-wook-and-go-ara-have-an-unexpected-1st-meeting-in-do-do-sol-sol-la-la-sol

I binge watched the first 1-6 episodes last weekend. OMG the big reveal of his age as a 19 year old high school on the run. OMG.

yeah I love the actor as Dr. Cha but he is a bit much on liking our FL.

I just watched C drama where there was a big age gap and it was not CREEPY. I guess it how the two characters are shown and the story. Dr. Cha ISN'T the ML and thus a side character and NEVER a real love interest for our FL. If anything he is more daddy long legs in a way. 

I cannot wait to see more of this drama tonight. 

Though I was sad that ML is so young, their age gap is like 5/6 years. So now not good but wait a few years it is ok. I just finished  "When I was Prettiest" and one of the characters fell in Love (high schooler) with his student teacher at his school.  People dating younger (women/men) all the time but the timing is key.  Right now he is in love and he likes her. But technically she could get in big hot WATER dating a minor. Not good.

I cannot wait to next episodes tonight. This drama is MUCH needed reprieve from all the other crazy heavy stuff I am watching.

3 minutes ago, Nodame said:

I binge watched the first 1-6 episodes last weekend. OMG the big reveal of his age as a 19 year old high school on the run. OMG.

yeah I love the actor as Dr. Cha but he is a bit much on liking our FL.

I just watched C drama where there was a big age gap and it was not CREEPY. I guess it how the two characters are shown and the story. Dr. Cha ISN'T the ML and thus a side character and NEVER a real love interest for our FL. If anything he is more daddy long legs in a way. 

I cannot wait to see more of this drama tonight. 

Though I was sad that ML is so young, their age gap is like 5/6 years. So now not good but wait a few years it is ok. I just finished  "When I was Prettiest" and one of the characters fell in Love (high schooler) with his student teacher at his school.  People dating younger (women/men) all the time but the timing is key.  Right now he is in love and he likes her. But technically she could get in big hot WATER dating a minor. Not good.

I cannot wait to next episodes tonight. This drama is MUCH needed reprieve from all the other crazy heavy stuff I am watching.

Question: which C drama is that one? 

I actually like age gap difference, be in a way noona romance, or a relatively older man with a younger woman, but it depends on how old and how mature the characters are... 

So, anyway... I am just curious on the one you mentioned.... Lol

Go Ara’s reaction to Dr. Cha falling off the swing as he was turning around to greet her was so funny. I think it was an NG that they kept. :Megalol:

I like Dr. Cha. The age gap doesn’t bother me, but they definitely do not have chemistry like Jun-RaRa. They are the cutest couple I have ever seen in a drama, and they haven’t even gotten together yet. I’m getting impatient because tomorrow is episode 8 but we still don’t know who DoDoSolSolLaLaSol, but they’re strongly hinting at Dr. Cha. It could also be grandpa still. 

Tale Of The Nine-Tailed” Holds On To Ratings Lead As “Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol” Sets New Personal Best

Oct 29, 2020
by C. Hong

tvN’s “Tale of the Nine-Tailed” continues to hold on to its ratings lead in its time slot.

According to Nielsen Korea, the October 28 episode of “Tale of the Nine-Tailed” recorded average nationwide ratings of 4.789 percent, a slight drop from last week‘s ratings.

On KBS, “Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol” recorded average nationwide ratings of 2.3 and 3.2 percent. However, this is a new personal best for the drama after first breaking into the 3 percent range last week.

On MBC, “The Spies Who Loved Me” saw their ratings drop to 1.8 and 2.4 percent. The drama had previously recorded ratings of 3-4 percent in its first week.

On JTBC, “Private Lives” recorded ratings of 1.592 percent, a slight increase from last week.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1434518wpp/tale-of-the-nine-tailed-holds-on-to-ratings-lead-as-do-do-sol-sol-la-la-sol-sets-new-personal-best

Lee Jae Wook And Go Ara Are Inches Away From A Kiss In “Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol”

Oct 29, 2020
by L. Kim

KBS 2TV’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol” has released new stills ahead of tonight’s episode!

The drama is about an energetic pianist named Goo La La (Go Ara) and an expert part-timer named Sun Woo Joon (Lee Jae Wook) who meet at a piano academy called La La Land in a small countryside village.

Spoiler

After being thrown into the unfamiliar environment of the countryside, Goo La La and Sun Woo Joon have been growing closer to each other one step at a time. Although they both have feelings for each other, they try hard to keep their distance from one another. However, the appearance of Cha Eun Seok (Kim Joo Hun) stirred up feelings of jealousy and protectiveness within Sun Woo Joon, and he started to openly express his feelings for Goo La La.

The new stills preview a romantic scene between Goo La La and Sun Woo Joon. They gaze at each other with deep, affectionate eyes, and the excitement is further heightened when they come closer. Their faces are just inches away from each other, and viewers are wondering if this will be the moment when they have their first kiss.

go-ara-lee-jae-wook2.jpg

The drama’s production team shared, “Goo La La and Sun Woo Joon, who quarreled non-stop but also sincerely cared for one another, will finally reveal their sincere feelings for each other. Their sweet love story will get deeper, so please look forward to how the drama will play out after some exciting changes.”

Archived