[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Qing Luo 清落

@bulubulu here's a brief explanation to the appearance of the father and the blood issue

Spoiler

The little boy is poisoned by the baddies and the cure is a feather of some bird or blood transfusion from the male parent - so it's obviously the father who has to offer his blood to the son. I've no idea why they can't do a transfusion, instead it becomes blood exchange (probably because it's the entire volume of blood that has to be changed). So, the little boy gets the father's blood and the father gets the poisoned son's blood. This then brings him to near death as the poison is said to be fatal.

The father has to appear for a few reasons: 1) to explain the mystery of the ML's father dying of poison and 2) to save the ML as he is an extraordinary physician. Not only that, since the ML's father was poisoned with the same poison and he was helpless 7 years ago, he had devoted all that time to finding a cure. So, this time round, he save the son of the man he could not save at that time, and his grandson's father (or son-in-law to put it simply). 

I think the slow subs is going to be quite a deterrent for people on this forum to enjoy, especially for those who require subs. Oh well, I hope more people will get to enjoy it once all the subs are out!

10 hours ago, SC2019 said:

@bulubulu here's a brief explanation to the appearance of the father and the blood issue

Spoiler

Hide contents

The little boy is poisoned by the baddies and the cure is a feather of some bird or blood transfusion from the male parent - so it's obviously the father who has to offer his blood to the son. I've no idea why they can't do a transfusion, instead it becomes blood exchange (probably because it's the entire volume of blood that has to be changed). So, the little boy gets the father's blood and the father gets the poisoned son's blood. This then brings him to near death as the poison is said to be fatal.

The father has to appear for a few reasons: 1) to explain the mystery of the ML's father dying of poison and 2) to save the ML as he is an extraordinary physician. Not only that, since the ML's father was poisoned with the same poison and he was helpless 7 years ago, he had devoted all that time to finding a cure. So, this time round, he save the son of the man he could not save at that time, and his grandson's father (or son-in-law to put it simply). 

I think the slow subs is going to be quite a deterrent for people on this forum to enjoy, especially for those who require subs. Oh well, I hope more people will get to enjoy it once all the subs are out!

Oh okayy I see. That makes more sense now. Thank you much.