[Drama 2020] Startup (Sandbox), 스타트업

wildcherry

Okay at first I wasn't sure about this because I am not a big fan of the two leads but just watched the first 2 eps and storyline is much better than I thought, cinematography is absolutely breathtaking. Where is that street by the way with the cherry blossom trees?? ( I see it in so many dramas!) It's like a scene from an anime!

Suzy is better in scenes where she's her natural happy self but can improved in the more serious ones. Other than that everything else is great!

• Like 1

I managed to channel some of my love for HJP to NDS after episode 2 last night :lol: for a moment I really hate HJP for being such a jerk when he was telling the 3san members about them not going to make it (implying)..but still I managed to excuse his action LOL..coz thinking about it again, that’s HJP for you, he’s never the good guy actually tho halmeoni always calls him that..maybe because he was growing up in orphange he seems to have some trust issue with people..even his 1st meeting with halmeoni, he’s kinda rude to her when he was even saying “are u deaf? i said i have place to go to” and when he blindly scolded halmeoni for giving away his money to Seo Appa..

And putting myself in investor’s shoes, me too, wont be investing in 3san so for me that’s rational of him for doing that just that some will see his way of saying it as a nasty  one..

Instead of the love story between NDS & SDM, I’m more excited to see 3san make it at the end and the process..I wonder if HJP will help them and how? I hope to see some bromance between DS&JP as well (there better be one)

I wonder if SH Capital did something with Seo Appa’s proposal and kinda keep his share for his descendant? I mean, that lady boss did using Seo Appa’s sand box reference as the idea behind Sand Box itself..so I hope lady boss is a nice lady and somehow will serve a good purpose to the drama..(tho the actress usually act as a bad guy in almost all dramas i watch her) :idk:

• Like 2

I think series was perfect. I liked the character of Nam Do san more. He's definitely a more honest character. Also, I think Nam Do san will be telling the truth in the third episode. And because Nam de rum played HJP past, I thought I would fall with the second lead, but the second episode, Park Hye Run wrote well. Nam Do San desire to meet Seo Dal Mi was a good start, he was impressed by the words in her letter. HJP did not buy the Nam Do san project, just because he think failed, but I think he will regret it later and try to get it. Because they liked the project from America.

The 1st episode was very emotional, the 2nd episode was a little more fun, but towards the end I got emotional again.

Edited by Selin Eroğlu
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Watching episode 1 & 2, its way much better than I ever imagine. It has all the essence.....heartwarming, sadness, hilarious & charming. Thank goodness I don't have 2nd lead syndrome because I still ship Dosan & Dalmi, Ji-Pyeong & Grandma

Spoiler

Its good to know that Ji-Pyeong never had any feelings nor has he ever interested in Dalmi in the past. Watching the preview I was worried if Ji-Pyeong was the one wrote the letters to Dalmi, all by himself. However it was not the case. It was actually all letters between Grandma & Dalmi, that's why he was the perfect Dosan. Grandma only used Ji-Pyeong for his handwriting, also Ji-Pyeong just adjusted & edited Grandma words here & there to make it more current & believable it's written by people their age. And when Ji-Pyeong helped looking for Dosan it was not for Dalmi's sake but because he feels he owed it to Grandma for helping him in the past. But seems like he's beginning to get attracted to Dalmi too.

I truly hope Ji-Pyeong will truly becomes a part of grandma family, after all she has 2 granddaughters, not just Dalmi

8 hours ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

For HTP.. isnt it a bit harsh tho for that word he said to NDS in the office. Like bruh? His backstory with grandma make me in tears as well.

I think that is Han Ji-Pyeong speciality & trademark. Sharp tongue. An attitude he has since young. He simply said what he has in mind. He never care about other's feelings. However that is also his charms

Btw love some positive comments frkm knetz

Ekop-u0UUAIaITz?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 4

Hard to say because it's a Kdrama (where certain expectations usually apply), but I kinda wonder if the writing maybe is trying to say, look, just because they met in childhood does not mean they have to end up together! From the casting it looks like Nam Joo Hyuk is the lead, but from the first episode you'd expect it to be the other guy. So it's a bit confusing. But you know...in real life, people rarely end up with their first crush. Dosan is the nicer guy once they've grown up, and that is what matters, right?

With the letters it reminds me a bit of Choi In Ha in Pinocchio texting her mom, not knowing someone else was reading. It's like the writer took this general idea and built a completely different thing out of it, exploring that what-if a little more. But you know...Dalmi is not going to be very happy when she finds out both guys have been lying to her. That will be interesting. 

As far as the acting, so far Nam Da Reum stole the show for me. That kid is amazing, I can't wait for him to have a full main lead role. I was delighted to see Yoo Soo Bin again (loved him in Crash Landing). I think Nam Joo Hyuk and Suzy will make a good pairing, although we really haven't see all that much of either of them yet. I like Suzy better in this than in While You Were Sleeping for some reason, though; she feels more fully settled into the role this time.

• Like 4

[SPOILERS!!!][Start-Up Roundup + Comments] Episode 1ㅣPremiere

FULL CREDIT TO: ddoboja blog

Original Source (tvN via Naver TV): It's not their first time meeting...?! Bae Suzy vs. Kang Han Na ♨? Not your usual war of nerves

Spoiler

5f651195-0f27-4f0f-94c3-3339f3417faa_B.j

1. [+494 / -25] Both of them are hella pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
ㄴ [+29 / -5] I'm looking more forward to their chemistry than the love line ㅋㅋ

2. [+370 / -19] Suzy and Kang Han Na are pretty but they're also good at acting

3. [+339 / -24] Kang Han Na and Bae Suzy are so pretty 

4. [+300 / -37] I'm in awe with Kang Han Na's vocalization and pronunciation every time I see it 

5. [+295 / -32] Suzy is so pretty ㅜㅜㅜ

Original Source (tvN via Naver TV): Per Kim Hae Sook's request, a young Kim Sun Ho becomes a ghostwriter (To Seo Dal Mi, From Nam Do San)

Spoiler

698f2aedd57ea6f3a52352ba91d16e06.jpg

1. [+245 / -1] I hope she ends up well with Han Ji Pyung... What am I going to do with the second lead syndrome ㅠ

2. [+192 / -1] Ah I already invested in Han Ji Pyung stocks but because of that letter, it looks like Dal Mi and Do San are going to get tangled up,,

3. [+156 / -1] In the teaser, he asked Nam Do San to pretend to be the Nam Do San in the letters for one hour but he really asked Nam Do San to pretend to be Nam Do San ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Da Reum's face is so fun, it's fun just watching his face 

4. [+138 / -2] Da Reum's voice, seriously..... It's drizzled in honey 

5. [+123 / -2] I really hope she ends up well with Kim Sun Ho....... Please............ I know it won't but..... Please 

Original Source (tvN via Naver TV): "You made a really bad choice" Kang Han Na turns her back on Bae Suzy after giving her two rounds of shocking news

Spoiler

bfd0f829-046b-4d69-98fa-0b4df528a9a4_B.j

1. [+196 / -1] There's no acting holes

2. [+179 / -2] Even the child actors are so good at acting... Lee Re really grew up well.. (t/n: Lee Re is the child actor who plays the role of Won In Ha/Kang Han Na's character)

3. [+119 / -1] It's sad ㅠ

4. [+117 / -1] Lee Re is hella good at acting... 

5. [+87 / -1] The acting of the child actors who play Suzy and the unni's roles are both good, it's hella fun  

Spoiler

ff4a5372-ae3a-4b82-8c4c-b8477400d366_B.j

1. [+378 / -11] Bae Suzy's acting as Seo Dal Mi is natural and she's very good at it, I've already fallen for Dal Mi's charms ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+322 / -3] Every thing Dal Mi is saying is a lie ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+269 / -3] Both of them are so pretty 

4. [+218 / -3] The acting and the beauty, it's all crazy ㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+202 / -1] The two of them strangely look alike ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even their vibes ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Spoiler

dd970dac-d856-46e1-97e5-2584e7735e19_B.j

1. [+817 / -17] Kim Sun Ho is hella handsome ㅠㅜ I'm investing everything in the Han Ji Pyung stock,,,

2. [+657 / -8] He's the sub lead when the story is like this??????????? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+578 / -12] Suzy is so good at this kind of acting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+536 / -6] It's so funny how Han Ji Pyung laughed while seeing Dal Mi ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+488 / -6] When Suzy laughed, I laughed like Kim Sun Ho ㅋㅋ

6. [+428 / -15] I feel like you can really trust to watch Suzy's acting now ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㄴ [+19 / -0] She matches so well with romantic comedies ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Spoiler

efc3d89a-673f-44ff-8ae3-4d75b4699204_B.j

1. [+614 / -1] The father passed away in such a lonely way ㅠㅠㅠ I expected it but it's sad
ㄴ [+28 / -0] In 'Romantic Dr. Kim', Kim Joo Hun had a bus trauma but in this drama, he died in a bus

2. [+553 / -1] The dad dying like that is so cruel..

3. [+506 / -1] Suzy lost her dad in 'Uncontrollably Fond', 'While You Were Sleeping', and 'Start-Up'.... But did they just have to start the drama like this...
ㄴ [+67 / -0] And they all passed away in a bus...
ㄴ [+37 / -0] Hul, you're right... (but not in 'Uncontrollably Fond')

4. [+449 / -1] It's sadder that he died alone inside a bus..

5. [+375 / -2] The dad came out so pitiful so I wondered if he was going to die... but he really died... I watched without thinking and it's so sad ㅜㅜㅜㅜ Starting from the scene where the dad gets hit ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

Spoiler

f0b8bd7c-72e8-491a-a832-d36dd16e1ada_B.j

1. [+1216 / -33] Seriously, Kim Sun Ho. Kim Sun Ho, are you really not going to be the male lead...??? I'll cast you....
ㄴ [+122 / -6ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seriously, he should honestly do male lead roles

2. [+793 / -11] This drama is going to be a drama that happens (t/n: like hit big, be successful, end up well).. Starting from the directing, it's crazy...  
ㄴ [+53 / -1] Because it's writer Park Hye Ryun-nim, you can definitely trust to watch it ㅠㅠ
ㄴ [+56 / -0] Writer Park Hye Ryun-nim and director Oh Choong Hwan-nim... There's nothing more to say

3. [+693 / -23] Kim Sun Ho is really sweet ㅠㅠ Even if I can't, I'm going to go all-in with Han Ji Pyung's stock 

4. [+627 / -26] Kim Sun Ho is really soft and innocent. He's totally like a freshly made batch of rice cakes, he's like a puppy who was just born ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Puppy, let's escape from sub roles. Let's do male lead roles. If you seriously don't do the role of male leads, this nuna is seriously going to faint ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+453 / -7] Ah this drama is legit

Spoiler them as post will be too long.

So right now, I could a love triangle coming up with Ji-pyung watching Dal-mi from far while Do-san go from acting to falling in love with Dal-mi for real.

I believe as for In-Jae, it will be a focus on her character growth and the reconciliation of relationship with Dal-mi. No loveline spotted at the current moment. Hope the writer don't make it complicated where In-Jae decided to make a move for Do-san.......

• Like 2
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, frozentundra said:

As far as the acting, so far Nam Da Reum stole the show for me. That kid is amazing, I can't wait for him to have a full main lead role.

He really is! Me too can’t wait to see him in adult role and no longer the “younger version of all handsome oppa”. He really has grown a lot and about time he will be the main role himself :please:

Fun fact to those who didn’t notice this, NDR was LJS younger version in Pinocchio and While You Were Sleeping (mentioning these 2 dramas since they are from the same writer). Can’t believe this nuna has been watching him since BOF 11years ago..next thing I will realize, he might be on the “My ultimate oppa” soompi list :D:sparklyeyes:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

3 hours ago, Selin Eroğlu said:

I think series was perfect. I liked the character of Nam Do san more. He's definitely a more honest character. Also, I think Nam Do san will be telling the truth in the third episode. And because Nam de rum played HJP past, I thought I would fall with the second lead, but the second episode, Park Hye Run wrote well. Nam Do San desire to meet Seo Dal Mi was a good start, he was impressed by the words in her letter. HJP did not buy the Nam Do san project, just because he think failed, but I think he will regret it later and try to get it. Because they liked the project from America.

The 1st episode was very emotional, the 2nd episode was a little more fun, but towards the end I got emotional again.

Actually i kind of slow in catching emotion. Its just that i dont understand in which part in the letter that made NDS decided to meet SDM. Haha

52 minutes ago, kaykafisyah said:

He really is! Me too can’t wait to see him in adult role and no longer the “younger version of all handsome oppa”. He really has grown a lot and about time he will be the main role himself

Fun fact to those who didn’t notice this, NDR was LJS younger version in Pinocchio and While You Were Sleeping. Can’t believe this nuna has been watching him since BOF 11years ago..next thing I will realize, he might be on the “My ultimate oppa” soompi list :D

Ya. Hes growing up. I think he looks taller and handsome. 

Usually he played young version of first male lead. This is first time he played young second male lead. But whatever it is, his acting will always awesome and hes great potential to be next kim soo hyun or hyun bin.

• Like 4

@frozentundra

Hi....one of the best & most popular work of this writer is Dream High. I dunno if you’re familiar with the drama but if you do, you  can see the similar pattern there.

Spoiler

In the beginning of the drama the male lead seemed to be 2PM Taec. It was almost the end of 1st episode that Kim Soo Hyun’s character appeared. However that that doesn’t mean Taec’s role was less important in the storyline, it just he didn’t get the girl.

Back to Start-Up, all 4 characters are equally important & somehow their life intercepted with each other. Honestly the true real relationship here begins with Ji-Pyeong & Grandma. Ji-Pyeong wouldn’t have known Dalmi if its not because of Grandma, Dalmi wouldn’t have heard of Dosan if not because of Ji-Pyeon’s idea using his name in the letter, Dosan wouldn’t have met Ji-Pyeong, if Dalmi wasn’t adamant on meeting Dosan...and Injae would eventually meet all of them since she is Dalmi sister & Grandma’s eldest granddaughter...therefore making the 4 of them as main characters, however the loveline is quite clear between Dalmi & Dosan...

And abt Dosan meeting Dalmi, I like that despite being turn down flat by Ji-Pyeong, he eventually decided to still go meet her out of his empathy, and perhaps curiosity. He had a seen her from a distance, & by his expression when he first saw Dalmi, he was surprised & like what he sees. And after reading her letters, Dosan seems to understand with what Dalmi is up too, and decided to go & help her out. 

That being said, thank goodness Dosan turn out to be a tall, lean with super Dior good looks & not some bald guy with belly:P

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

12 hours ago, kaykafisyah said:

I managed to channel some of my love for HJP to NDS after episode 2 last night :lol: for a moment I really hate HJP for being such a jerk when he was telling the 3san members about them not going to make it (implying)..but still I managed to excuse his action LOL..coz thinking about it again, that’s HJP for you, he’s never the good guy actually tho halmeoni always calls him that..maybe because he was growing up in orphange he seems to have some trust issue with people..even his 1st meeting with halmeoni, he’s kinda rude to her when he was even saying “are u deaf? i said i have place to go to” and when he blindly scolded halmeoni for giving away his money to Seo Appa..

Me tooo. I started watching this drama for Kim Seon Ho, but I didn't quite like how HJP character developed in eps 2. I thought after his encounter with halmeoni, he, of all people, would know it best how an opportunity could make a major difference for someone.

I'm now wondering if HJP starts growing a feeling for SDM, how would it fit with him helping NDS developing his business? The preview for eps 3 briefly showed HJP helping NDS setting up an office. I just hope HJP won't do it in a manipulative kind of way, if you know what I mean :lol:.

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, patra23 said:

I'm now wondering if HJP starts growing a feeling for SDM, how would it fit with him helping NDS developing his business? The preview for eps 3 briefly showed HJP helping NDS setting up an office. I just hope HJP won't do it in a manipulative kind of way, if you know what I mean :lol:.

HJP is basically just disguising his office as NDS office once SDM decided to join Samsan 

Soon it will became a permanent office for Samsan LOL

• Like 5

I was anxiously waiting for Start Up cos of Suzy and Nam Joo Hyuk.. Ans also Kim Seon Ho.... I was sure that NJH is the ML...

:D

after episode 1 I was like.. Why NJH is not brought in??..With the screen time KSH was getting.. I was starting to doubt the ML.. Now after watching how KSH aka HJP develops into an adult I was like having mixed feelings for him to be the main lead.. 

:Megalol:

Enter NJH aka NDS... In the second episode.... Now I'm catapulted back to square one.. For sure NJH is the ML.. Hahaha.. Love the last scene in episode 2...he looks so Dapper.. :wub:

But I like both of them.. Now I don't know whom to decide.. :crazy:

I feel this drama won't disappoint me at all... :hooray:

Can't wait for next week!!! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

[SPOILERS!!!][Start-Up Episode 2 Roundup + Comments] Seo Dal Mi looks for her childhood crush while Han Ji Pyung asks for the real Nam Do San to pretend to be the Nam Do San in the letters

FULL CREDIT TO: ddoboja blog

Spoiler

Original Source (tvN via Naver TV): Nam Joo Hyuk's parents are here  They're here to collect their investment?!

d0da6d50-07ad-4720-bca8-18051dcc1b22_B.j

1. [+202 / -3] I'm hella holding out for Nam Do San's suit scene at the networking party

2. [+187 / -5] The SanSam-ies are so cute ㅋㅋㅋ I'm really looking forward to the second episode! Do San is finally making an appearance!

3. [+155 / -7] Nam Joo Hyuk's face come out on Suzy's necklace at the end of episode 1, it was electrifying...

4. [+135 / -4] Please show us our Do San a lot 

5. [+117 / -4] Do San is finally appearing!!!

86fa0fcd-7adc-4c9a-9fc9-393b4d71ba57_B.j

1. [+253 / -1] I'm so sad that Kim Sun Ho is the sub lead but I really like Han Ji Pyung ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+209 / -2] *sigh* Kim Sun Ho •••••• I chose you

3. [+180 / -1] I caught the Second Lead Syndrome.. Ji Pyung.. 

4. [+170 / -1] I really like how Han Ji Pyung is feisty but he's so innocent towards the grandma...

5. [+145 / -1] Their chemistry is no joke ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

35ee0731-79d8-487a-8362-620a408bce2a_B.j

1. [+300 / -2] I really like the directing

2. [+224 / -4] The directing is hella good, I really like Suzy's acting, I'm supporting Dal Mi

3. [+215 / -3] Bae Suzy also looks so pretty in a natural look like that

4. [+179 / -3] The sisters' visuals is insane 

5. [+176 / -6] When she tied up her hair, I had a heart attack ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

80614fb9-785a-46b6-a7ef-71ab66897661_B.j

1. [+249 / -1] Han Ji Pyung denying reality ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+232 / -1] Ah Han Ji Pyung mumbling is hella funny ㅠㅜㅠㅜㅜ

3. [+201 / -1] I feel like from now on, Han Ji Pyung and Nam Do San's chemistry is also going to be awesome ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+163 / -1] No but in the middle of all this, what's with Do San cleaning the car ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+163 / -1] Ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's so cute how Han Ji Pyung kept on denying reality ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

104be046-46ad-46ca-9763-2f19526f6267_B.j

1. [+336 / -6] Kim Sun Ho is so good at acting ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

2. [+317 / -7] Seriously, this is something I feel every time I watch but Kim Sun Ho's vocalization is really good... His voice is also good and his diction is good too ㅠㅠ

3. [+248 / -7] It's really heartbreaking but... he only says the truth...

4. [+239 / -9] But to be honest, this is right from Kim Sun Ho's perspective... Although his words were a bit harsh

5. [+215 / -7] Although his words were sharp, from Ji Pyung's perspective, it's right. The money is something Ji Pyung can make privately but an investment is Ji Pyung's official business, it's his reputation and career. It's a bit iffy to do that for a personal payment...  

ed9800c3-5a82-4cba-8ed4-f04e8b4be304_B.j

1. [+271 / -1] Actress Kim Hae Sook-nim in writer-nim's work... Perfect ㅠ

2. [+207 / -2] Thank goodness Dal Mi has her grandmother by her side ㅜㅜ

3. [+183 / -2] Seriously, I really like the grandma ㅠㅠ

4. [+162 / -2] I feel like 'Start-Up' is going to be a hit

5. [+151 / -1] Legendary scene, it lingers ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Each and every line is moving  

Original Source (tvN via Naver TV): The moment we've been waiting for, Nam Joo Hyuk appears in front of Bae Suzy in a crazy suit fit rather than as a nerd beauty

f052c4d5-0b68-4e11-b62d-3389fc098828_B.j

1. [+1667 / -88] Ji Pyung said, "Did you do something wrong?" as soon as he saw Dal Mi but his voice was insane... Kim Sun Ho, I love you

2. [+1151 / -30] The face is the story

3. [+973 / -40] Wow Nam Joo Hyuk made an appearance but wow... All you can do is be in awe... His suit fit is just insane and he's hella f*cking handsome, wow ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+904 / -32] Suzy and Nam Joo Hyuk just looked at each other but my heart fluttered more 

5. [+886 / -163] *sigh* ㅜㅜㅜ Writer-nim, no matter how I see it. It seems like Ji Pyung/actor Kim Sun Ho-nim is the male lead ㅜㅜㅜ I'm sad   

6. [+751 / -32] Bae Suzy is really pretty 

7. [+662 / -60]  Ji Pyung, I'm sorry.... I think this is it for me.... 
ㄴ [+57 / -2] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㄴ [+130 / -9] It was Han Ji Pyung from the start for me and I'm going for Han Ji Pyung until the end ㅠ

8. [+632 / -52] Ji Pyung ㅠㅠㅠ I'm still for you

9. [+626 / -26] Nam Joo Hyuk's outfit is insane and his face pairing with Suzy is also insane.. I hope next week comes quickly ㅜㅜ

10. [+480 / -17] What's up with both of their beauty...? This is a drama not a photoshoot ㅠㅠ

ddoboja had translated several reactions. Will post in spoiler as I guess some had not watched ep2
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Just a wonder will kang hana be an independent strong woman or she will develop a love line with Kim seon ho ? but i think the focus will be a fight between KSH and NJH for Suzy. 

i just hope KSH dont use dirty way to sabotage NJH if he end up with suzy because that would be sucks. just play fair and square and we gucci haha

• Like 5

Hi chingus, what a GOOD surprise !!!! I am so hooked with Sandbox. 5 more days to wait Eottoke ! I wanted to watch the pilote for Kang Ha Na but I had no expectations. OMG I am reconciled with Suzy and Nam Joo Hyuk :) The subject of this drama is new, fresh but also more. I cried when the father died... So sad... It's also about the meaning of family... Why did they leave the dad and Da Mi because of money !!!! I am so angry !

Will we have a love triangle with our main leads and Ji Pyunk ? I am looking forward !!!

Red Velvet's Future is a pure GEM. I already listened it ten times hahaha. 

• Like 6

Han Ji Pyung is everything a usual main lead should be.

The drama opens the first scene with him. He’s rich, smart, little bit grumpy, and handsome. He has the childhood connection with the heroine and has a talented young actor plays his teenage counterpart. He sets up the heroine with someone else while gradually realising his feelings for her. As a say, he’s our typical main lead. Except that he’s not. 

That’s what so compelling about the writing. I can’t wait to see how the writer manages to shift focus on the actual main lead because Kim Seon Ho’s had more screen time so far. 

• Like 8

Interesting first two episodes. I forgot Nam Joo Hyuk was in it until the last second of the 1st episode.

Was hesitant to give it a try at first and I can see some obvious tropes already forming but the characters/relationships are interesting enough for me to give it a few more episodes.

Suzy also looks so good in this. Her whole aura/visual is just great, hair up or down, fringe or no fringe, expensive or casual clothes, don't matter.

• Like 5